The Business of Samantha Ch. 04

Story Info
Samantha is leased out for the first time.
4.2k words
4.46
27.4k
7

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha Barrington lay back on the bed. N'Pana sat astride her face.

The naked white slave girl had been well trained each night, while in the slave quarters, in giving pleasure to women. This education was now being used to the full. She used her tongue to tickle her owner's labia, and sucked on N'Pana's clitoris.

"Lick harder, slave," commanded the curvaceous black woman, gyrating her hips and rubbing her pussy into Miss Barrington's face. Samantha enthusiastically pushed her tongue in and out of her owner's sex.

At the same time, K'Tunu held Samantha's legs apart and was thrusting his cock forcefully in and out of her pussy. N'Sisi had rubbed the aphrodisiac oil around the naked white girl's sex this morning, so she was wet inside, and was reaching orgasm for the second time. Her hips bucked against K'Tunu in time with his thrusting.

Both of her owners came at the same moment. N'Pana's thighs tightened around Samantha's face as she shuddered and moaned. K'Tunu withdrew his cock and came across her belly.

K'Tunu pulled the nude girl up by her blonde hair, walloped her backside with his hand, and shouted.

"Fetch us more to drink, you dirty girl!"

Poor Samantha ran off to the kitchen to get the wine. She hurried along the corridors nude, with cum dribbling down her belly for all to see. Her days were now taken up with working naked in the fields, being ravished by the other slave girls at night, providing sexual service to her owners most days, and being paddled and caned whenever the overseer or the maid were unhappy with her labours. There was never a moment of dignity. She was kept busy and humiliated every minute of every hour.

"She's progressing well," said K'Tunu to his wife. "The aphrodisiac is marvellous. She is aroused by her degradation during usage, and becomes even more enthusiastic, while turning beet red at the same time. It's quite delicious."

"She's certainly ready to be leased out. It will give us a good approximation of her rental value. She has a great deal of promise," replied N'Pana. "I think I know who will be the first leaseholder."

******

Samantha Barrington's wrists had been tied behind her back. A rope was passed through the eyelet on her slave collar. A quick yank on the rope and she was running along behind N'Sisi.

"Hurry, dirty girl. First renter of posh white slave no keep waiting!"

N'Sisi led the nude white girl from the orchard, along the path to the villa entrance. There was a horse and cart waiting. The rope was tied to the rear of the trap.

N'Sisi stepped onto the cart, tugged the reins, and off they all went. She kept the speed slow and steady, so that the naked white girl wouldn't fall and injure herself. It might have been much quicker if Samantha had been allowed to sit in the back of the cart, but it doesn't do to spoil new slaves. A good run in the open air would tone her up, and also keep her submissive.

As the cart travelled along the road, they passed many other free citizens and slaves, all clothed, who ogled the poor Samantha. Many of them had rarely seen a white woman, but the full view of the naked Miss Barrington's person running behind the cart more than made up for this. Her breasts bounced as she ran, and her buttocks were a splendid sight to see as she passed each traveller. She blushed at each humiliation that was doled out to her. However, at the same time, the aphrodisiac made her feel thrilled by her own forced exhibitionism.

Samantha hated the rotten oil that had been applied to her loins that morning. Her normal prudishness was swept away by the feelings in her sex. She was a slave to her nudity, her punishments, and her libido.

After a few hours, they arrived at another villa. It was smaller than the one belonging to N'Pana, but was arranged in a similar fashion. They went through the open gate, and around to the rear entrance.

"Filthy slave stand straight, legs apart and shut mouth!" barked N'Sisi.

Samantha knew to do as she was told. She was still tethered to the cart by her collar.

The owner of the villa and his wife came out to view their new leasehold property.

"Good morning, N'Sisi. We've been excited about our new rental!" said the owner.

"Morning, K'Naka," replied N'Sisi. "Slave do what she told. She also real filthy in bed! She know to suck and fuck hard for you."

Samantha was horrified to hear herself spoken about in such an immoral way, although she could feel herself being made wet by the lascivious comments about her engagement in the act of coitus.

The owner of the house and his wife went over to the naked white girl and began to examine her. They stroked her breasts and watched her nipples stick up. They slapped her backside. The woman put her hand to Miss Barrington's crotch.

"She's already excited!"

"Yes, Mistress N'Butu. She used to licking women's pussy good!" replied N'Sisi.

After agreeing the quality of the goods delivered, N'Sisi produced the necessary paperwork, and K'Naka paid with a Royal Natawe Bank certificate. Samantha wasn't even given the privilege of seeing the documents, so had no idea of the transaction that had been made regarding her person.

N'Sisis then explained clearly what was expected of her while untying her leash from the cart.

"You work good for K'Naka and N'Butu. Suck, fuck, work, bend for punishment. You do all they tell you. Back to get you in two weeks."

Samantha's heart sank. She felt totally vulnerable. That contract meant that these complete strangers would expect anything from her, and she would be powerless to resist.

The maid pulled the reins, and the cart trotted off into the distance.

"She's quite naked, as N'Pana told us," said N'Butu to her husband. "Do you think she's always been bare?"

"Quite possibly. She is tanned all over, and doesn't seem to exhibit any shame," replied K'Naka. "She's been marched all the way here in her skin."

"She must have been raised to be completely submissive. Imagine spending your whole life wearing just your birthday suit. Never understanding what it would be like to wear clothes. How sensual!"

Samantha longed to shout to them that of course she hadn't always run around in the buff. However, she knew that to speak now would lead to her being punished. She had to accept that they would think of her as a hopeless lifelong nudist while she was here.

"There are some covenants in the leasehold papers," said N'Butu. "She's to be disciplined on arrival, and the aphrodisiac is to be applied every four days."

"Well, we'd better begin, hadn't we?" said K'Naka. "After all, discipline is our favoured pursuit, isn't it, my love?" N'Butu had a broad grin on her face.

What on earth did they mean by that remark, thought the nude Miss Barrington?

K'Naka looked at the papers closer.

"It says here that she's to be kept naked at all times, so that she doesn't pick up any ideas about wearing garments when she returns."

"How delightful!" replied N'Butu. "She's quite magnificent to look at. That'll certainly make sure that she knows her place."

Samantha was overwhelmed with anxiety. She couldn't possibly be forced to work in her skin while everyone else wears clothing? Working naked in the fields was almost tolerable because her peers were also bare. Did N'Pana add this to the contract simply to humiliate her?

N'Butu grabbed the rope that was attached to Samantha's collar and led her into the house. As the nude Miss Barrington was promenaded around the villa she saw numerous black slave girls polishing, cooking, cleaning and performing other assorted jobs. They all wore the usual slave smock and were collared. Her slender white body was ogled wherever she was dragged.

They arrived at a central, open courtyard that had two posts in the middle, a few feet from each other. At the top and bottom of each post was a rope.

On a nearby wall were implements that looked like they belonged to a blacksmith, or someone who worked with horses. There were several whips and chains, amongst other devices that Samantha did not recognise.

Samantha's wrists were untied, but the leash was left dangling from her collar. Her owners began tying the unfortunate English girl's wrists and ankles to the posts via the ropes, so that she was spread-eagled and exposed.

N'Butu clapped her hands.

"Everybody come and meet our new guest!" she shouted.

The slave girls of the house started to file into the courtyard. There were ten of them, and they sat down on the ground to watch.

"Our new addition needs to be disciplined. Look, it says here in her leasehold document that we're legally bound to provide this service for her!"

N'Butu laughed as she informed the slave girls, who began to giggle.

"Who wants to be first?" she asked.

The girls all raised their hands almost at the same time.

"Slow down, you'll all get a turn," said K'Naka. He pointed at one of the slave girls. "You can have the honour of beginning the entertainment."

The first black girl got up and walked to the implements hanging from the wall. She chose what looked like a leather riding crop, and then strode over to stand in front of Samantha.

"Why white girl walk round with titties out? She well dirty, and need spank!" said the black slave.

The girl moved closer, and pushed the end of the riding crop against Samantha's sex. The naked white slave was terrified! The black girl started to rub the crop against Miss Barrington's mound, slowly and sensuously. The aphrodisiac took over again, and Samantha became aroused. Her nipples stood up and she could feel the tingling in her crotch. The black girl was clearly in control of the naked girl's body and chose to make her react in the most lascivious way.

"Bare white girl getting hot and wet!" said the black slave.

N'Butu stepped behind the quivering girl, and placed a blindfold over Samantha's eyes, tying it behind her head.

"This game is called pain or pleasure," N'Butu informed the naked white slave. "You'll figure out how it's played as we progress."

Samantha's hips started to move a little, and so the riding crop was rubbed more energetically. The tethered slave started to gyrate her hips faster and more forcefully. Samantha closed her eyes and let the feeling take her over. She was both excited and at the same time dismayed with her performance in front of the other slaves.

Whack! Without warning, the crop was used to firmly strike her sensitive cunt lips. Samantha yelped and tried hopelessly to bring her legs together to prevent another strike. She could hardly move, the ropes were pulled so tight.

She could now feel the crop return to rubbing against her sex, and again she became wet and excited.

Whack! A harsh wallop with what felt like a wooden paddle exploded across her backside. Her mouth was wide open with shock, and she struggled to get her breath. There must be two slaves taking part now, she thought. The rubbing with the crop continued.

Samantha could feel something metal brush against her breast. Metal clamps were closed on her nipple, which made her howl. Gradually the pain subsided a little, and then a second clamp was attached to the other nipple. She could clearly feel there was a chain between the two, which was yanked, making the poor girl yelp again. At the same time, her crotch was still being excited by the riding crop.

This continued for what seemed like forever to Samantha. As far as she could tell, all of the slave girls had had a turn at torturing and teasing her. She dripped with sweat, and could feel the droplets run down her nude body.

"Mucky white girl love riding whip! She not know how to behave," said one of the voices.

Finally, N'Butu removed the blindfold, and ordered the slave girls to untie her wrists.

"My girls will administer any punishment necessary. They'll assign tasks to you, and you'd better show willing. Otherwise, we have plenty more games to let you know who's boss!" said N'Butu.

******

Samantha's first day seemed endless and was completely exhausting. The black slave girls would bark orders at her and give her tasks to carry out. She would find her backside slapped or paddled to make her perform her duties more quickly. Her nudity made her feel totally vulnerable and humiliated. The aphrodisiac controlled her, and she was ashamed at the way that each degradation excited her.

By the end of the day she was tired and dirty from her tasks. She was ordered outside and given a bucket of water to clean herself while being overseen by the head slave girl, who carried a bamboo cane to keep her in place.

"You get proper clean. Mistress and Master going to have spank and whip fun with you tonight!"

After Samantha's nude body had been examined for cleanliness, the black girl gave her a flask of oil.

"Rub into skin, look shiny for owners. Don't forget no places. Oil pussy and tits good for show!" she was ordered.

The naked white girl rubbed the oil across her belly, her backside, her crotch, her legs and her breasts. She glistened in the low setting sun. The black girl then tied her arms behind her back, wrist to elbow. She was naked, bound and enslaved in a strange place.

Would there be no rest from her usage and humiliation? She had not experienced a moment's dignity since entering the villa. The members of the household clearly had no intention of letting up for a second.

She felt a whack against her backside from the cane.

"Filthy slave run upstairs to fuck room now!" shouted the black girl. "Fuck room at top of stairs."

Samantha hurried upstairs to the room and used her foot to knock on the door.

"Look what we have here, K'Naka," N'Butu said to her husband. "She is oiled, bound and ready for us to use!"

******

K'Naka laid down on the bed, relaxing.

"Encourage her a little, would you, my love?"

Samantha knelt beside him, with her head bobbing up and down on his erect member. Her arms were bound behind her back, so she could only use her mouth to pleasure him.

N'Butu roughly walloped her backside with a leather paddle, causing an explosion of pain in Samantha's bottom. The naked white girl began to move her head more voraciously, and push K'Naka's cock further down her throat.

"That's better. She improves every time you give her correction."

"We will have to write all of this down for the slave's owner, so that the white girl can improve," replied N'Butu.

Samantha was humiliated by the idea of a report being given on her performance as a naked sex slave. Her body was now a business, and customer feedback was going to be passed to her owner.

K'Naka's seed spurted into the white girl's mouth, and her head was held while she swallowed.

"Now it's my turn," said N'Butu. "Can you do the necessary correction?" she asked K'Naka, handing him the paddle.

Samantha was grabbed by the hair and her head pushed down to N'Butu's crotch. She began to suck on the clitoris pushed against her face while K'Naka applied painful encouragement to her backside every time she faltered.

******

Samantha had been fucking for what seemed like an age. Her backside was covered in bruises. She couldn't believe the stamina or athleticism of her current captors. She had come three times herself, and had been covered twice in K'Naka's semen. Had he and N'Butu also been using the aphrodisiac oil?

The nude white girl was currently sitting astride K'Naka in the reverse cowgirl position. She gyrated her hips and rode him, with her arms still tied behind her back. K'Naka had a clear view of her backside, and walloped it occasionally to animate her when he felt she was not giving of her best.

"She is showing advancement," said N'Butu. "However, we will have to let her owner know that further improvement is required."

Samantha couldn't believe that more could be expected of her. She had copulated like a rabbit since entering the room.

She was pushed down on the bed, and once more K'Naka got up and ejaculated over her. The sticky substance was dribbling down Samantha's backside, mixing with perspiration and the oil that had been applied to her skin.

"We need to have some pictures made for the main dining hall, don't you think?" said K'Naka to his wife?

"That's an absolutely splendid idea!" replied N'Butu. "I shall contact Mister Hargreaves at once."

"Tell him it's the usual arrangement," said K'Naka. "I think he'll very much enjoy the subject matter."

******

Samantha had been scrubbing the kitchen floor on her knees under the watchful eye of the head slave girl. Whenever she slowed or looked distracted, the cane was applied forcefully to her derriere with enough force to elicit a yelp.

N'Butu entered, and spoke to the head slave girl. They casually chatted while Miss Barrington scrubbed. N'Butu left, and Samantha felt the cane against her backside again.

After she finished, and had cleaned the muck from the floor off of herself, the head girl barked more orders at her.

"You go into main room. Mistress waiting for you. Dirty white girl going to help make fun pictures."

The naked Miss Barrington didn't have a clue what was going on, but knew to obey orders without tarrying. She hurried to the main hall, to find N'Butu with a white gentleman, standing together, and an easel in the corner.

"Come in, slave girl," shouted N'Butu. "This is Mister Hargreaves. He is an artist who is documenting rural life in Natawe. We have commissioned some pictures from him. I will leave him with you for a few minutes while I get the equipment."

N'Butu walked off.

"Good evening, young lady," said Hargreaves. "I must say I'm quite surprised to see a white woman here. Usually, N'Butu hires a courtesan for these pieces."

Samantha flushed bright red. This was the first westerner to see her slaving naked, which perfectly underlined to her how far she had sunk.

"I've unfortunately been enslaved, Mister Hargreaves," said Miss Barrington. "I'm being hired out to N'Butu and K'Naka by my owner. My name is Samantha Barrington."

"What jolly bad luck," replied Hargreaves. "I don't know how you'd get out of this fix, to be honest. Legally, I think you're on your own, since the British Embassy closed in the sixties."

Hargreaves was a good-looking, well-spoken, muscular young man. He was possibly the same age as Samantha, and from the same class it seemed.

"What sort of pictures are going to be painted, Mister Hargreaves?"

"Well, I'm afraid you're going to be a porn star, Miss Barrington," Hargreaves replied sheepishly.

N'Butu re-entered. She carried a box of toys with her, and had a broad grin on her face.

******

Samantha was laying on her back on the floor, with her legs wide apart.

"That's right," said N'Butu. "Now raise your left knee. That's right. Good. Is that the correct angle, Mister Hargreaves?"

"Yes, madam N'Butu. That's spot on. The light is just right."

"Now, slave, put your finger to your sex."

Samantha complied.

"Now masturbate yourself. Do it slowly so that Mister Hargreaves can sketch the details of your fingers."

The naked white girl hesitated for a second.

"Don't just stare into space girl. Flick that cunny, or I'll have my head girl apply the cane. If you don't do as you're told, it will be fifty strokes!"

Samantha started to play with her sex. This was another humiliation that was deeply distressing to her. At the same time the aphrodisiac was ensuring that she was aroused by her own behaviour. She leant her head back and closed her eyes as she fingered her wet pussy.

"Are you getting this, Mister Hargreaves?"

"Absolutely, madam. It doesn't take more than twenty minutes to get each etching complete."

"Slave, keep playing until you come."

Miss Barrington fiddled, while Mister Hargreaves sketched. He had to search in his artist's box for more chalks to capture the shade of red that Samantha had turned.

12