All Comments on 'The Business of Samantha Ch. 04'

by OxfordAphro

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lease clause needs to be added

Add a clause to one of her contracts that gives the temp owner the right to breed her and enjoy her swelling belly over the months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continue on with the business of Samantha

Charlotte is one who will do anything for Mister Hargreaves in order to help Samantha evade the clutches of her black master and mistress plus other black mistresses who are slaves but get the privilege of working while wearing clothes. Bottom line, Hargreaves will escort Charlotte to Natawe where she will be closely watched by black government officials who will have Samantha scrubbed clean with hair dyed in its original color, fed sumptuous meals to fatten up her skinny body and dressed in sexy western clothes with bras and panties. A story will be floated about a Gulfstream V being flown to the international airport to pick up both Samantha and Charlotte and take them home to England. What happens is that both Samantha and Charlotte board the Gulfstream, did down and belt themselves only to see the Gulfstream slowly leave the runway and move to another hangar where Samantha will be shocked to see her Master and Mistress climb in the plane to grab both women, strip them naked and enslave them forever as lesbianism lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous