The Business of Samantha Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

They were now on the third piece. Samantha had been ordered to move her legs apart, and bend forward to grab her ankles. N'Butu retrieved a large wooden phallus from her box of tricks.

"It will take the girl a minute or two to accommodate the toy," said N'Butu.

Mister Hargreaves waited patiently while the mistress of the house eased the cock into Samantha's sex. The naked white girl was still wet, but it took a few moments and some gentle coaxing to get the thick phallus inside her.

"I shall move the dildo in and out slowly, while you sketch, Mister Hargreaves. You should have enough time to complete the drawing before she cums again."

Samantha's eyes were half closed. The humiliation and arousal washed over her, and she began to lose control again. Her hips started to buck and gyrate.

N'Butu slapped her backside harshly.

"Stay still, you filthy girl, so that Mister Hargreaves can get a likeness!"

******

The pictures were expertly done. Samantha could see the most intimate parts of her body, and the artist had captured both her embarrassment and the wetness of her sex perfectly.

N'Butu had left the room and ordered the naked slave girl to help Hargreaves pack away.

"Just one more thing, Miss Barrington. I'm usually paid in Natawe shillings, but also in kind..."

Samantha knew exactly what was meant. She sighed, and then bent over compliantly as Mister Hargreaves removed his clothing. He was a very good looking chap, and the aphrodisiac kept her constantly flustered, so the situation seemed like it might very well be enjoyable.

"I beg you, Mister Hargreaves, could you please do me a favour?" she asked as he entered her.

"I can try, but you'll have to make sure that N'Butu doesn't find out."

He slapped her bottom and began to thrust into her.

"Otherwise she'll wallop your backside black and blue."

"Can you please contact someone for me, and tell her of my predicament?" said Samantha. "She may be able to help me."

After they had copulated for several minutes, Hargreaves came across her breasts. She dictated Charlotte's contact details to him, and then hurried back to her duties. Cum was running down her front.

******

The following evening, a dinner was held at the villa. The house slaves serving at the tables were wearing white robes instead of the usual smocks. Apart from Samantha, who was again nude amongst the clothed. This was especially demeaning, as the unfortunate white girl found her person being groped and fondled by each guest as she served them. Both the men and the women at the table took her person for granted as they cupped her breasts or patted her backside. One of the ladies present thrust her finger inside Samantha's sex and began masturbating her as she poured the wine.

Lord Bibury the younger was in attendance. His great grandfather set up business in Natawe with the Burford Trading company over a century ago, and decided to stay after the company closed down. Generations of Bibury men were apparently renowned for their dedication to the sexual arts.

"Splendid etching you have on the walls, N'Butu," said Bibury. "I particularly like the picture of the girl pleasuring herself. The artist has caught an excellent shade of embarrassment with his careful use of coloured chalks. How did you get a white lady to model for this sort of filth?"

"She's serving you your wine right now," said N'Butu. "I'm currently leasing her from her owner. She's a filthy little thing, and has been well trained as a slave."

Bibury looked at Samantha as she again blushed beet red.

"Gosh, you have no modesty at all, do you?" he said as he slapped her backside hard. "Running around in your birthday suit while we're all dressed. I'd love to take a lease out on you myself so that I could teach you a thing or two about pleasing cock."

******

Eventually the two weeks came to an end. The poor naked white girl had been used by both the Master and Mistress of the house, as well as posing for pornographic etchings for their dining hall, and also laboured all day under the whip of the other slave girls. It had been fourteen days of hard work during the day, and debauchery at night. N'Butu and K'Naka had applied the aphrodisiac in plentiful amounts to make sure that she didn't slacken when providing pleasure.

N'Sisi arrived in the horse and cart to find the naked slave girl waiting for her. Samantha's collar was tied to a post at the entrance to the villa, with her hands bound behind her back. A note from the Master and Mistress of the house was pinned to her collar.

12