The Business of Samantha Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a drawing on each breast, three on her stomach, several on each leg, one on each buttock, and one just above her shaven sex. A more than adequate menu for the party that evening. An accurate advertisement for all styles of copulation in which Samantha had been tutored. Her Caucasian skin made a perfect canvas for the corruption detailed in the henna depictions.

"We're not presuming perfection, you debauched little slut," explained Changying. "But we do need to see you remember all of the positions, and we expect to see a good deal effort in their execution. Otherwise you'll be back to the fun room to experience some of the other toys that we use for disciplining corrupt little tarts like yourself."

Samantha couldn't control herself. Although the next few hours were going to be degrading, the aphrodisiac combined the debasement of her person were making her wet with excitement.

******

There were over twenty guests at Bibury's party. Many local Natawe citizens, but also several white visitors with English and American accents. They reclined on the large cushions and sofas that had been laid out, and were being served by the filthy Lord's slaves.

Bibury's slave girls all wore collars and white smocks. They were a mixture of race and nationality. There were four white girls, one with a French accent, another sounding Italian, an Australian and a South African. Three Indian girls, and two from Malaysia. All well-spoken and clearly educated, apart from the Malaysian girls who enjoyed embarrassing Samantha by their crudeness. How had his Lordship obtained all of these women from abroad, who clearly weren't brought up as slaves?

N'Juta and Samantha had already been taken upstairs and thoroughly used by a local Natawe couple. There were riding crops and paddles in the room provided, so that the two slaves could be encouraged if they faltered. Samantha's bottom was still glowing and sore from the encounter. She had bruises on her thighs and her breasts from the riding crop.

The man and his wife chose a number of positions from the menu adorning her skin, and reported back to Bibury on how well she had performed.

Miss Barrington had pushed and degraded herself as much as possible during coitus in order to avoid a disciplinary penalty from Changying. She felt thoroughly used, and the evening had only just begun.

Samantha and N'Juta, still chained together and quite nude, carried large bottles of wine and served the guests. The visitors were all curious about the artwork adorning Miss Barrington's person, and asked her to turn and show the drawings. She blushed a little as she was asked to describe each one.

"This picture shows me sucking cock while masturbating myself for the man's entertainment," she explained. The well-built black man questioning her smiled with excitement as he heard this. He couldn't wait for his turn to fuck the pretty white slave in front of him. Samantha topped up his drink and moved on to the white lady nearby.

The girl she was serving turned and Samantha gasped!

It was Charlotte, her PA and best friend!

Charlotte put a finger up to her mouth, shushing the white slave girl. Samantha understood immediately that she mustn't show that she recognised her friend. This was a tricky situation, as she was not only surrounded by all of the guests, but was also chained to N'Juta who would not hesitate to get her into trouble.

Charlotte was five foot four, had chestnut coloured hair, and a beautiful face. Her breasts were full and upstanding, always getting her attention. She and Samantha had both been friends since they were at Cheltenham Ladies College, and Samantha gave her the most important job in her company as she was so reliable and efficient. Wonderful Charlotte had obviously received the message she had passed to Hargreaves, and had come to rescue her!

"Can I fill your glass, free citizen?" asked Samantha.

"Yes, and be quick about it," said Charlotte, giving a quick wink when no-one was looking.

Samantha poured wine into her friend's glass. Charlotte grabbed her arm and pulled her closer.

"Tell me about this naughty little cartoon here," she said, pointing at the picture on Samantha's breast.

"This one involves three women, my lady," began Samantha. "One girl is massaging the free citizen using her body, while the other is used to lick her sex. We've both been trained in either role, so you can swap us around as you choose."

Samantha forced a beaming smile while explaining, as she knew she would be punished if she didn't show enthusiasm in front of the guests.

"That sounds like it would hit the jackpot!" Charlotte said in her plummy private school accent.

Samantha had always known that Charlotte Coxwell was very sexually adventurous, and liked both men and women. The knowledge that she was about to be used, alongside N'Juta, by her best friend was humiliating beyond words. The dynamic between them would never be the same again. But she knew that she had to trust Charlotte, and that there would be a plan to get her out of this terrible situation.

"Put down the bottles, and take me to a free bedroom," commanded Charlotte.

Samantha and N'Juta complied immediately. They walked towards the stairs, slowly so that they didn't leave Charlotte behind. Bibury's Malaysian girls stood at the bottom of the stairs in their white smocks, allocating bedrooms as the various guests took slaves upstairs for copulation.

"Filthy white girl got titties out for suck and fuck?" one of the girls asked, sneering at the unfortunate white slave girl.

"Yes, we need a larger bed, as there will be three of us," replied Samantha, hating the crude way that she was being spoken about in front of her friend and N'Juta. The Malaysian girls found the idea of a well-bred white lady slaving away in the nude hilarious, so took great pleasure in making her feel degraded and uncomfortable.

"You going to ride pussy, yes?" the girl giggled. "You filthy girl, running around in birthday suit!"

"Yes, I'm to provide service to the white lady."

"Off you go, take room at end of first floor. Give nice white lady sexy time, show her naked white slave is proper filthy!" the Malaysian girl said, as she slapped Samantha's bottom.

Charlotte and the two chained, naked slaves walked upstairs to the bedroom and closed the door behind them.

******

As the door closed, Samantha and N'Juta immediately began to undo Charlotte's clothing. N'Juta unbuttoned her blouse and hung it up, while Samantha undid her skirt and pulled it down.

As Charlotte's bra and panties were removed, she felt wet and excited. Even though she was doing all of this for her friend, there was no reason why she shouldn't enjoy it! She'd always wanted to get close to Samantha, and she chose to make the most of this opportunity.

"Would you care to lay on the bed, my lady?" asked Samantha, as she took the massage oil from a nearby cupboard.

"Thank you," replied Charlotte, laying down on her back. "You, black girl, get between my legs, pronto!"

N'Juta quickly climbed onto the bed and put her face into Charlotte's sex. Samantha could hear licking and slurping sounds, while Charlotte's face bore a huge smile.

"Don't hang around, get working!" she barked at Samantha.

The white slave girl poured oil onto Charlotte's front, and then started to massage her with her breasts and her sex. Samantha's friend was in heaven, and started to moan. It seemed to Samantha that perhaps she was enjoying this a little too much? Or was it all for the sake of authenticity so that N'Juta did not suspect? After all, the two slaves were chained together, and N'Juta was no ally.

Charlotte closed her legs around N'Juta's head, holding her tight, and also covering the black girl's ears with her thighs. She pulled Samantha close and whispered.

"We've got a brief moment where she can't hear what we're saying," Charlotte began. "I was suspicious at the way your business assets were being transferred to Natawe without you contacting me, and I received a telegram from Mister Hargreaves telling me what had happened to you."

She recalled having to fuck Mister Hargreaves, after he'd painted pornographic pictures of her for the couple she'd been rented to previously. At least he'd kept his promise to contact Charlotte, she thought.

Samantha slid up and down Charlotte's body, to give the impression to N'Juta that she was providing pleasure. To be honest, this was exactly what she was doing.

"I've got access to some of your company funds, so I slipped them into a separate offshore account. I've got money to free you now, but I need the opportunity. You're going to have to play along for a while, but you'll be free soon, I promise!"

She gave Samantha a tight hug and kissed her on her forehead.

"Don't worry, you'll soon be back home! But you're going to have to carry on as normal for a while. It's important that nobody suspects."

Charlotte opened her legs and freed N'Juta. The poor black girl gasped to get her breath back.

"That was very pleasant, wasn't it?" said Charlotte. "You can swap roles now."

Samantha put her mouth between Charlotte's legs, and N'Juta picked up the bottle containing the massage oil.

Charlotte laid back and enjoyed the moment. Absolute bliss, and she had the biggest grin on her face.

******

It was the morning after the party.

Samantha and N'Juta were bent over the big wooden table in the kitchen. Their backsides were bruised and reddened. Changying had just applied their punishments, based on feedback from the previous night's performance.

"You can both go now. Hopefully, that will encourage you to try a little harder!"

The two nude slave girls hurried off, rubbing their backsides.

"You'll bloody well pay for this when we get back to the orchard!" growled N'Juta.

"But you only got ten whacks," exclaimed a tearful Samantha. "I got forty! My bottom's on fire!"

"Then you're going to have to pay more attention to Lord Bibury's lessons! If you don't, then I'll wallop you again after Changying has applied correction."

It didn't matter. For the first time in many weeks, Samantha felt hopeful that she would be freed. She just had to be patient...

12