All Comments on 'The Business Trip'

by Kari1988

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure how straight women define lesbianism

"I'll even say that, at times, I'd been attracted to girls and had let my mind drift there sexually when I masturbated." No, that doesn't automatically mean you're a lesbian. But it does mean you're at least bisexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story, but...

I really enjoyed the story, and the writing was excellent. However, too many 'while this' and 'while that's', sometimes multiple times in the same paragraph. Toward the end, I found this very distracting, as the narrative seemed to loose its flow and rhythm. As I said, though, great story and a real turn on to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please

Looking forward to more chapters. Especially the husband's story about his hearing about the experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nylons

can you use pantyhose or stockings next time?

visioneervisioneerover 10 years ago

Loved the steady build-up and tease. Very erotic. The way you described the occasional awkwardness in their body positions during sex was very refreshing and added a strong sense of believability to the story. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Such A Wonderful Trip

I Loved Every "Kiss & Lick"

A Very Satisfying Tub Soaker Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hope this starts a trend....

After looking through 8 pages of "New" Literotica stories and repeatedly hitting the back arrow in disgust after reading less than one page of numerous incredibly poorly written "Honors" stories that are actually no more than tales of beastiality not so cleverly disguised as BDSM/non-consent/werewolf/alien breeding/non-human stories; I come across this little two-page jewel about two human beings actually having consensual sex. How incredibly original and unique! A story that is coherent, realistic, erotic and (Gasp!) entirely within the realm of possibility, told in about the time it would take two people to have sex. Let's hope this is the beginning of a trend on Literotica in which plausible, intelligent writing about human sexuality can begin to replace the silliness that passes for erotica these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
business trip

just finished your story and loved it. I hope you continue with you story about the other two days of your trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Your story is well presented. But you promised more and it has been a month since you gave us your first installment. Kari and Alison really do need to share more of their "Business Trip" with the Literotica readers.

So Please, Chapter 2 should be coming soon. Is it not?

Kari1988Kari1988over 10 years agoAuthor

There is another story in the works. Should be another two weeks or so.

oxfordseaoxfordseaover 10 years ago
Hard and ready to cum

One of the hotter stories I've read. Ready to get off with the timing of both of you getting off in your story.

Kari1988Kari1988over 10 years agoAuthor

The second memory has been submitted. It's called Viva Las Vegas and should be up in a few days. Thanks for all of the encouragement!

WaxmeWaxmeabout 9 years ago
Wonderful story

Your story is so well written. I could feel the passion of those two women and there curious adventure! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous