The Business Trip

Story Info
Mae meets Chris. They get up to no good.
1.7k words
4.17
5.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...and that, well, that's just efficient!" The room erupted into laughter, as hundreds of older men in cheap suits competed to kiss ass the hardest. Mae didn't get the joke, rather, she got it, but didn't care for it. She spotted someone else a few tables away around her age who looked every bit as bored as her, and they shared a deflated glance and a mutual shrug. Nobody enjoys a business trip, nobody likes a stale cigarette stained ceiling of an old hotel in the middle of nowhere, and nobody was interested in a 'riches to riches' speech as ignorant as whatever that guy had just delivered. She'd regretted coming as soon as she'd felt all the eyes watching her walk in, her emerald dress perfectly matched with subtle earrings for a modern business casual setting, but 'modern' this was not. She'd immediately realised why she was sent to this hellhole and not Mark or Jake; she was eye candy, a sexy mascot for the firm. The last bastion in trying to keep the business afloat. It was very uncomfortable.

When the string of bland, self congratulatory speeches came to an end, she managed to throw together a few polite nods and smiles before scurrying outside for some air. There she stood, phone in hand, in the cold afternoon. Zero signal, not that there had been any for miles around.

"What a fucking nightmare, right?"

She turned around to see the guy she'd shared a gesture with earlier was now standing next to her looking equally as drained. She laughed a single, solitary, huff of a laugh, which summed it all up better than words ever could. She was totally done and over it.

"I'm Chris and I want to go home"

"Hey, I'm Mae"

"With a 'Y'?"

"With an 'E' "

"Cool." He smiled a lob sided smile, that made her heart flutter a little. There was a cosiness to his eyes, their amber like a fireplace in autumn. He held himself like nothing in the world could shake him. He was cute.

"Are you a Chris with a 'y' or?"

"... I don't see how that would... are there Chris' with a 'Y'... I suppose th..."

"I was joking." She was blushing now, he was sweet and kind of daft. She wanted to play with his hair and call him and idiot.

They both stared out over the rolling greens of their captors; the hills which kept them there. The skyline violet and dry, heavy in the nostrils, as crickets and other critters sung to them. It'd be night soon.

"What room did they put you in?" He asked.

"306"

"ooo fancy! They have me in the basement"

"The basement?"

"I lied, they have me in the shed, I just wanted to seem cooler to you."

So, he could tell his own jokes.

She felt a familiar giddiness rise up in her as she said "well, if you really hate your room so much, you could always come and hangout in mine." She bit her lip involuntarily and he caught every second of it. Their breathing had quickened. They both knew it was on. Perhaps as soon as he'd seen her, he'd pictured them fucking. Maybe, if she felt inclined to admit it, she'd only really seen him in the sea of other guys in that stuffy room. Regardless, it was happening.

A man approached them out of nowhere, "Chris: big news. We're looking at going through with the deal, but we need some advice, mate. You see we've..."

"Tomorrow" Chris interrupted, calmly but with a definitive finality to it that made Mae want to grab and cling to his arm- so she did. "Tomorrow" He repeated.

"...Tomorrow" said the man, eyeing them both with a sly smile, before frowning, and shaking his head as if to rid of himself of a ridiculous theory.

*

The room was victorian in its décor, almost certainly thought out by someone who prized practicality and a sense of martyrdom over comfort. No heating. One small lamp. Good luck.

She walked her way over to her travel bag and pulled out a bottle.

"Classy!" He said, laughing.

She laughed too, saying "shut the fuck up," blushing profusely, pushing him a little so he lay back on the bed.

He laughed even harder, but looking up at her, meeting her eyes, caused his laughter to jut down into silence. She was beautiful. He'd known this from the moment he'd seen her, but now he could taste it in the space between them. He reached in to close that space, and she took it upon herself to complete his move, keeping him laid down as she kissed him.

She let out a soft moan at the feel of his scrappy stubble prickling her cheeks and neck, as he rolled them both over so he could have a better go at biting her from on top. She giggled at this, they both did. She felt herself give in to him. It excited her to know she'd probably let him do whatever he wanted, if he was daring enough to ask.

Just after she'd wrapped her legs around him, and traced her fingers around his clothed chest, she realised the door was unlocked- in fact it wasn't even fully closed. "Holy shit, close the door!" She said, batting at him like a damsel fighting a dragon, and he leapt up with lightning speed, tripping slightly as he pressed it shut and locked it firmly.

He turned around to find her undressing rapidly, and he followed suit, ripping buttons and making holes. She threw her jacket at him, then her shoes, socks, and finally panties. This drove him wild, pushing through each wave of clothes to force her out of the final piece: her dress. Finally they were reunited after the door mishap, and they couldn't keep their hands off each other, clawing and grabbing now, way past petting, way past 'fuck around and find out.'

She moaned as his erect cock bobbed up and down after being sprung from the removal of his boxers. Just watching that made her pussy twitch and convulse. She knew she was wet and ready, but him diving headfirst between her legs was definitely going to make sure of it. She moaned again, elongated, louder, as he pushed her legs back and started to lick her pussy from bottom to top, before settling on her already needy clit, and spelling out every letter he knew a hundred times or more. She placed her hands in his hair, and he placed his on her breasts.

When he finally arose, she got a perfect view of his broad chest and commanding arms, as well as his cock, now dripping and pulsing. "I need you inside me" she whimpered.

He said nothing, just grunted and did as he was told, equally eager. The feeling of his cock on her opening was all encompassing, she was in heaven and it was about to get all the better, as he applied just the perfect amount of pressure to ease himself in. Mae could feel his heartbeat pulsing throughout her entire body, and it was making her lose her fucking mind.

He thrusted cautiously, tenderly even. He was something special, she thought. Though those were her last coherent thoughts before he started to pound, slow but hard. Realising how much she could take turned them both on even more. And after railing her into the breaking bed, he withdrew and said "on your knees. All fours."

She did as she was told, and sensually moved her hips around in anticipation of feeling the unique pleasure of being entered with balls pressing against her clit. He didn't disappoint, pressing his chest up against her back and whispering all sorts of filth into her ears, promising her to cum more than she'd ever felt before, telling her he'd never had a pussy wrap around his cock quite like hers, making her say his name. "Say mine too" She said. He did many times.

Eventually he said "Mae, I'm gonna cum" and she could feel it too, he was burning up inside her. The way he'd said it implied 'where?' to which she replied "inside me." In shock at her own words, but sticking to them as she repeated it again "cum inside me, Chris."

"Fuck. Say that again. Keep saying that."

She moaned in delight, about to say it again, but found him grunting and groaning, tightening the firmness of the grasp he had on her hips. She knew that would cause her to bruise the next day, and she loved the thought. His cock began to shoot rope after rope inside her, the pulse of his cock causing her legs to quiver into another one of the many peaks she'd ridden with him.

*

They fell apart from each other, her tucked up next to him, both breathing heavily. Chris got up to open a few of the windows and a delightfully cool breeze came in to tickle their skin over the comedown. They began to laugh again, basking in their own glow, rubbing noses, giving each other tiny little kisses as if it were conversation.

As they watched the sun come up, entangled in the bed, Mae said "I suppose you'll be getting back to business soon, then." Accompanied with a playful push.

He shivered at the thought, "don't tell anyone this, but we're buying Reynald."

She sat up a little, "buying Reynald?"

"Don't tell me you work there"

"Well, I guess, I don't. I mean, I guess nobody works there now."

There was a beat of silence.

"You know," he began "if you wanted to work with me, under me that is, I could make that happen. You'd take a pay cut, mostly be doing admin and secretary work, but we'd have plenty of time alone in my office..."

She looked up at him and smiled "no thanks, Chris." She said.

"You will see me again though, yeah?"

This she was enthusiastic about, in fact it pleased her greatly how earnest and vulnerable he was in asking. She kissed him again, "I wouldn't be able to stand it otherwise."