The Business Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pshhh... Piece of cake!" I said confidently as I pulled out my phone.

ME: Hey honey I'm lying here thinking about you and how much I miss your sweet ass... What are you wearing right now?

I reluctantly hit send and hoped she would not read it or blow it off. I told the group what I sent and everyone had a laugh.

"Ok Becca, truth or dare?" Becca said she wanted to have some fun so she elected to take a dare. "Well since you had me flashing everyone today, I think it's only fair that you do the same." "I dare you to flash the table"

Not expecting her to do it I thought she would take her first strike or her first shot. But before I could finish that thought Becca had her top down and her gorgeous breast on full display to us all. And without flinching she tucked them away as she asked Billy truth or dare. I started to notice a pattern with Billy, second time in shock and second time stuttering out truth.

"So Bill, tell us about this Cabo trip..." Becca said.

Without hesitation Billy grabbed a shot and took it which raised even more questions. We know Billy wasn't talking and since he was the one questioning Ana, we knew we weren't getting anything out of her. After his shot he turned to Ana and said "truth or dare?"

Ana again opted for a dare; Billy told her that he wanted her panties and she could go to the restroom to remove them. But before Billy could finish his comment Ana was hiking up her skirt and pulling her panties off right there at the table. She stared at me while she wadded up the tiny piece of fabric and sat it on the middle of the table. Smiling she asked me truth or dare? But just then my phone buzzed

Lucy: Haha... My sweet ass said thanks! Think you sent this to the wrong person Hun.

The group asked me what the text said and I reminded them that I was not obligated to share. And as I replied back to Lucy I told Ana that I would take a truth.

ME: Oh shit! I'm sorry Lucy that's so embarrassing. 

Ana told me for the rest of the game I was to read all text sent and received...Guess I didn't think that one out.

Lucy: Awww don't be embarrassed. I mean it can't be worse than flashing Ana today ;-)

I read the last three messages as I leered back and forth between Becca and Ana. So, who told her? I asked, As I typed out my next message.

ME: Ummm so you heard about that, yeah you probably think I am some sort of a perv, but it was an accident I swear.

I read my message out loud as everyone giggled.

"Ok Becca, your turn. Truth or dare?" I said in my most authoritative voice.

"Dare" she said in a submissive teasing voice.

"Anas panties are looking a little lonely up here on the table, why don't you have yours join them?" And just like Ana moments earlier Becca lifted her hips and pulled her panties off and flung them on the table. Laughing Billy said "You looked a little excited doing that.

"Truth or dare Billy?" Becca said staring at him in a sultry way.

"Dare" Billy said more confidently this turn.

Becca leaned into Billy and said "Pick up my panties and tell me if I'm excited or not..."

Billy still not breaking eye contact picked up Beccas recently discarded thong, held it just beneath his nose and inhaled. As he did so he closed his eyes in bliss and said he was right. Becca fell back laughing asking Ana what other tricks he knew. Ana laughed back and replied maybe you'll get to find out.

Bzzzz

Lucy: Not a perv... Truth be told I was a little jealous...

Oh shit!!

"Let's hear it" Ana said as she took another sip of her drink. "What's Lucy saying?"

I read the text to the group and you could see the gears turning. I knew my interaction with Lucy was far from over tonight.

"Truth or dare dear?" Billy said as he gulped down the last of his drink. The once reluctant Billy seemed to have a new found confidence as he pulled us all back to the game. Looking down at the shot tray and seeing three more sitting there he seemed ready to turn things up a little. And as if on que Ana chose a dare.

"Well I don't think it is fair that both Brad, and Becca have flashed you today and yet they have not seen what you are hiding under that bra." Billy said with a devilish grin.

With no hesitation Ana lifted her shirt allowing her perfect round tits to spill out. They were milky white with small stiff nipples. Ana left them out longer than Becca did and she even ran her hand over one gently giving one of her nipples a squeeze. And while she did this, she turned and asked me "Truth or dare?"

Caught up in the show I lustfully said dare. I caught Billy out of the corner of my eye picking up one of the shots and throwing it back. I guess he could see there were not a lot of inhibitions at the table tonight. With her breast still on full display, Ana leaned in to me and reached her free hand down to my crotch gripping my ever-hardening erection. "I dare you to send my friend Lucy a picture of this" She said kissing me on the check just before letting me go and tucking her tits away.

"No problem" I said; I mean at this point who hasn't seen my dick. I opened my phone and scrolled through my pictures and selected the picture I took for Becca last night of me holding my cock and stringing out my precum.

ME: Aww... I would never want you to be jealous.

And I hit send.

Setting my phone down I turned to Becca and said "What's it going to be my BFF, truth or dare?"

"Why slow down now?" she asked "Give me a dare"

"Well you said that you have fantasized about our sweet Ana here. So I think you should fulfill some of that fantasy and give her a kiss."

Becca picked up one of the two remaining shots and to my dismay she tossed it back, but no sooner than she sat the shot glass down she leaned over me and grabbed Ana by the back of the neck pulling her in for one of the hottest sexiest kisses I've ever seen. I had a front row seat as Ana and Beccas tongues swirled. Both moaned into each other's mouths; And after about a minute or two they broke apart panting eyes locked on each other lustfully. This was all broken up by the buzzing of my phone.

Lucy: Mmm...Ana wasn't lying when she said it looked delicious. So Rebecca told me how this works one for one right? Well here you go...

Attached was a picture of Lucy standing in front of her mirror topless. Her breast stood firm and she had dark half dollar shaped nipples that sat dead center. This was getting insane. I had the bosses PA sending me nudes, My best friend making out with a hot read head right in front of me, And I don't think there was anyone left at my company that hasn't seen my dick yet. What else was going to happen tonight and how far were we all willing to go?

The questions swirling in my head were interrupted when I heard Becca, still panting and holding the back of Anas head ask Billy truth or dare.

"Dare" Billy said in a daze and still processing what he just saw.

"I dare you to do that last shot and then take us back to your room to finish this game..."

12