The Businessman Ch. 02

Story Info
A meeting with the Inner Circle.
3.7k words
4.42
6.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Eric woke up that morning, he felt more content than he had ever been in his life. In his arms were his two sluts, Jen and Janet, resting soundly with their massive breasts mashed against his ribs, semen still oozing from their cunts and assholes, from all the fucking he had done with them last night.

Removing himself from the two busty women, Eric sat up and decided to leave for a walk, not bothering to cover his nakedness, but it was mostly because he couldn't seem to find a wardrobe anywhere, and not that the old man had ever bothered to do that when he was at his personal resort. Most of the old man's memories had come to him during his sleep, and now Eric knew the basic of Eric Graham's past life, his history and how he acted around certain types of individuals. However, the most important of them all had to be how to handle a multi-billion business and how to run a world class company like Graham Enterprise. A former crime boss himself, Eric knew how to get the jobs done, but leading the world would be a total different story.

"Boss!"

"Boss!"

The soldiers and security guards outside of his home greeted him dutifully and respectfully as he walked pass them, reminding Eric of the side characters of a certain video games of the past he had played years ago when he was younger. He had had men who were willing to die for him in the past, but nothing compare to what he could see from the ones here.

It did not take it long for Eric to arrive at the resort area of the island, and found himself once again being greeted by the arousing sights of women, who had been genetically and physically enchanted like Jen and Janet to be abnormally beautiful and seductive, walking around wearing little more than ceremonial grabs that left nothing to the imagination. From his memories, he knew that these women were the main workforce of the resorts, meant to serve him and anyone who had earned a ticket onto the island, usually celebrities and rich business men like him. Their services came in a variety, but there was no doubt that sex was the most popular.

Of course, where there're females for the men, there are also men for the women. While nothing that could be compare to Eric himself, the men that worked at the resort had also been enchanted by the same scientists and technologies that had built and created this new body of his. Maintained under a strict diet and exercises, these men had all the attributes one could find in a porn actor and better: 'handsome, muscular and with a fat cock as well as an immense sex drive to continue hammering their clients stupid'. While being outnumbered by their female counterparts by ten to one, the men were there and every one of them that he had seen was working.

As Eric continued his morning walk, drawing more attention than he had ever done in his life that would surely get him killed if he was still a criminal mastermind, he took notice of a woman who seemed to blend in just fine with the rest of the ridiculously attractive female population of the resort, standing with her back leaning against the rail of a hallway while taking selfies of herself using a smartphone. While he had not met her before (while the old man had), it was almost impossible to not know who she was.

Then again, who wouldn't know Elize Starr, the sexiest and most controversial star at the moment in the world of social-media, most famous for her works in the music industry with countless award winning albums? To say that he was a fan of her would be an understatement, and even without the old man's memories he would not surprise to learn that she was one of the most frequent guesses at the resort.

However, under the façade of the most prized America's sweetheart, who was so innocent she was compare to an angel, Elize had been exposed as a total bitch that looked down on those she deemed beneath her, and used men like they were her sex-toys, but it seemed that she did not care about it all that much, having fans for both of her personalities. Almost all that she did was explicitly pornographic and unarguably exploitative, as she was known to have used pornstars in several of her films and music videos, literally having sex with them on set in several of the sex scenes, and publicly boasted about how she dated rich men with ten digits bank account while fucking with body builders with twelve-inch cocks.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, Elize Starr was the daughter of Lizzie Starr, the world's current best pornstar and an associate of the old man. Lizzie was one of the first women to have ever undergone the completed genetic modifications to become a sex Goddess among human, and all the changes had carried over to Elize, leaving her an almost exact replica of her mother's erotiscm without the need to go through the same procedure. This was most amplified by her swimsuit, a rich slingshot thong monokini in dazzling silver chrome, with the 'straps' that nominally were meant to hold her breasts in place covered nothing but the middle portion of her bimbo breasts, which threatened to overspill out from her wear at any moment.

"Good morning, Elize." Eric decided to walk toward her and Elize turned to him with a radiant smile on her beautiful face, her eyes immediately dashing down to his humongous cock. It was obvious the bitch wanted it in her.

"Good morning. Looking fantastic, boss." 'Boss', it seemed that was the word everyone used to address him, and Eric had to admit he liked how sultry it sounded coming out of Elize Starr's mouth.

"You seem well aware of my... transformation." He said, his words came out more of a statement than a question.

"Well, when you grew up seeing you mother having sex with the world richest man almost every weekend and sometimes join in the hope of making him her #1 sugar daddy, you gotta know how he looked like when he was younger." Elize replied as she put a finger on his chest and said "Plus, Dr. Veronica informed me and my mother earlier this morning. It was horrible to hear that someone tried to take your life."

"But I am still here, aren't I?" Eric asked with a smirk as she leaned in closer, seizing his overflowing scrotum in her hand. His dick had now jutted out almost straight up from looking at the resort's female workers, standing between their bodies and just about avoiding sliding between her breasts.

"...and looking even better than before." with that said, she leaned forward and kissed him, but he did not return it. Instead, he put a hand on the back of her head, taking a fistful of her blonde hair there, and turned her around to bend over the balcony, causing her ass to stick out toward his throbbing cock. Without wasting time, he hooked his thumb under the crotch area of her swimsuit and pulled it to the side, before thrusting forward after aiming his cock at her backdoor, doing the one thing that all the men in the world had wanted to do ever since she first showed her ass on the cover of a famous fashion magazine. "Now that's more like you, old man." She spat, but the face she was making was a clear evidence of how much she was enjoying it.

With his cock in her ass, Eric the proceeded to fuck her, and it was not with a slow and gentle pace either, but an 'all the way in all the way out' movement. Elize could only gasp and warble as her inside was skewered and bloated with Eric's horse dick that unloaded thick blasts of pre-cum all over with each thrust forward.

Elize's orgasms last almost as long as he had fucked her, cramming his fat cock inside her while the rail rattled and vibrated with the convulsions of their bodies before Eric himself let out a throaty moan and came deep inside her, her tongue was hanging out of her mouth like a desperate, thirsty dog as her face a mask of mindless pleasure. Because where they were was one of the more crowded areas of the resort, there were a lot of people around them and they all could see the prized America's sweetheart getting fucked like a bitch in heat. For those who had been messed with in the past by Elize, this was something that they had wanted, the bitch tasting her own medicine, and enjoyed watching it very much.

Break

"Good, now turn around for daddy." Eric commanded with a small smirk on his face as he stood in the hot water of a hot pool in the VIP area of the resort, taking pictures of Elize with a waterproofed camera as she posed for him in that lewd bikini of her. After that hot anal sex near his home, the two had decided to head to the resort to continue the fun.

"You like my ass, daddy?" Elize asked as she turned around and showed him her ass, with the string of her bikini splitting down the middle and barely covering her asshole as well as just the slit of her cunt. This had to be the most arousing thing he had ever seen.

"Yes, especially when it is bouncing on my cock." Eric answered as he took a picture of her full ass cheeks and then another one with her reaching around her back to pull the left one to the side to reveal even more of her ass crack.

"What an improvement! Mom will love it." Elize commented as she looked at his cock from over her shoulder, seeing how it lurch and throb make her mouth water "Make sure you fuck that old crook bowleg when you..." before she could finish, Eric raised his hand and struck her ass hard, making it bounce and shake nicely to the impact.

"Now that's not the way to talk about your mother." He told her, smirking. "It's time to take your bikini off slut." He commanded and Elize almost feverish in her eagerness to obey his command, taking off her string bikini to fully stand in the nude before him, before he continued to take pictures of her as she struck various seductive and lewd poses for him. It went on like this for the next ten minutes, before he decided that both of them were too horny to continue.

"Boss." Before he could bend her over and fuck her, however, a woman dressed in a business suit came to his side and bowed her head to him, with his chair and two sluts, Jen and Janet, behind her. Like the women he had seen just walking around and making the resort a sexual paradise on Earth, she was incredibly beautiful and attractive, wearing a split-on-both-sides pencil skirt that matched her jacket, which was not buttoned up and failed to contain her enormous, basketball-sized breasts.

"Clara." Eric nodded his head at his personal assistant, who had been with the old man for so long it's hard to remember if he had ever made his public appearances without her at his side. He had actually met her last night during the fifth round with Jen and Janet as she had come to his bedroom to check on him, making sure that he was okay after the accident. Apparently, during the time of his assassination, Clara Dennis had been on an errand for him in Berlin.

"The Inner Circle has arrived and are all waiting for you in your office." She informed.

'That's quick.' Eric was impressed. "Let's meet them then." He said to Clara, before turning back to Elize, who had sat back down in the pool of hot water and was checking her fingernails "Sorry babe, but we will have to continue this at a later time." He reached down with one hand and took her cheek, caressing her soft skin with his thumb like a king showing affection to his beautiful subject. After she had nodded her head to him, Eric then turned his attention to the nearest lifeguards that weren't on duties and called them over. "You two, take good care of her."

"Yes boss."

With that said, Eric left the hot pool and allowed two men to enter before coming around Elize, who smirked as she eyed their thick eleven inched cocks that looked like they were all made of wood. One then reached out, grabbed her head and slammed her mouth on his cock, fucking her face so hard that his cock bounced against her chin, while the other sunk down and put his mouth over her naked breasts, sucking on one teat while kneading the other one with his hand.

Climbing onto his chair, Eric then allowed it to take him to his office with Clara, Jen and Janet walking closely at his sides. Once he arrived at his destination, he could see all five individuals of his Inner Circle were there just like what Clara had told him, and because he had recalled almost all of his memories over the night, he knew well who they were.

The first was a tall and muscular man with dark skin and wore a black business suit. His name was Marcus Jackson, the ruthless CEO of their North American branch.

The woman who was standing with him was his wife, Anrn Jackson, the active CFO of Graham Enterprise, an incredibly beautiful and voluptuous woman of Egyptian-American native, with light bronze skin and straight black hair with bangs cut above her sharp eyes with dark colored eyeliners.

Her gold-silver dress, however, was the most daring outfit he had ever seen in his life as it had the entire chest area removed, leaving her very firm large breasts out in the open with only a black bikini-like top with two tiny triangle pieces of cloth covering her nipples. The dress came with a choker accessory with a golden chain that hung down her chests and disappeared entirely between her breasts to come down just above her midriff, which bounced and shook lightly with each breath that she took.

Moving on to the second man in his office, he looked at Thomas Kirk, who was drinking coffee while sitting on a couch at the table. He was Dr. Veronica's father and head of the Science Division; a man with seven PhDs and one of the most brilliant minds in the world, if not the most brilliant ever. Thomas was in his late fifties, making him the oldest member of his Inner Circle (not counting the old Eric Graham), but he seemed to look after himself well.

Third was Owen Whitford, the owner of several hotels and casinos in Las Vegas as well as an entire Underground system in the world of high-class society. There was not much else to tell about him, beside the fact that he had been fucking Anrn behind her husband's back, but not that he cared since the old man did too, with the only different was that Marcus was well aware of it. He even encouraged his wife to do it with Graham, since his wife sucking up to the old Eric was the best way for both of them to get even more powers and supports from the boss himself.

Last but not least, Yuan Chun. She was the youngest member of his Inner Circle, but that did not mean she was any less significantly important than the others, being the chairwoman of Yuan Industries, the largest tech conglomerate in the world. A calm and collective woman, Yuan was the newest addition to Eric's Inner Circle. Her outfit was a red Chinese dress that left much to the imagination, but still tight enough around her to show off her sizeable breasts and round ass in a sexy but classy manner.

"Boss!" Marcus was the first to notice his arrival, and he addressed him as 'Boss' just like anyone he had met, except for Jen and Janet, who called him master. Everyone in the room looked at him, and no one seemed to mind that he was blatantly showing off his masculinity to them, with his cock still rock hard.

"It's good to see you, Marcus, everyone." Eric nodded his head to the five as he removed himself from his floating chair and confidently made his way into the room with personal assistants at his side and then took his seat on the comfortable sofa at the head of the table. "None of you seem to surprise to see me with this new body." He then raised a hand and called his assistant Clara over. Dutifully, his assistant walked her way around his chair and then kneeled down before him to take his cock in her mouth, sucking him with his hand on the back of her head.

"We all read Veronica's report about you, boss." Anrn nodded her head in confirmation "Some of us here might have met you at a much later point of your life, but that doesn't mean we don't know what our boss looks like in his youth." Just like Elize then, who had met Eric Graham long before he was the rich and powerful old man that he was.

"I see, so what bring you all here today?" He nodded his head and then asked.

Owen answered, smirking: "Just wanted to make sure you're okay boss. I mean, you were shot at point blank range. Not many people can walk away unscratched."

"I didn't, Owen." He shook his head and stated calmly. It was obvious that Owen DID NOT read Veronica's reports. "It was all thanks to Doctor Veronica, who transferred my mind into this new backup clone body of mine that I am still here."

"But just like you said boss, it was a backup clone body." Thomas pointed out in a stern tone. "Veronica should have made you a better one. I could have made you a much better one."

Eric merely chuckled as he replied to that confident statement from the genius scientist with seven PhDs: "Don't be so hard on her, Thomas. I didn't have much time left so she had to be quick. Plus, this body already has everything that I needs so there's no need for you to waste your time making me a new one."

"Damn, you gotta tell her to make me one like yours when my time comes." Owen laughed.

"What of the assassin, boss?" Yuan questioned for the first time. She was as professional as he remembered.

"He was shot down immediately after he put a bullet in my chest." Eric answered "But rest assure, I have our best men working on the case at the moment. They will find out who hired the assassin soon enough." He answered, looking over to Vera who nodded her head in response.

"I sure hope so, boss." Marcus nodded his head and then asked. "There's a question I have been wanted to ask you, how will you explain to the world of your current look? The truth?"

"No, it's too risky to let the world know about our techs. You are well aware of how they will react to something that can make a man basically immortal." Eric shook his head and said "I will lay low for the time being, but if there will ever be a situation that requires me to make a public appearance, we can have a master of disguise do it in my place and then claim me as the son of Eric Graham to allow me to 'take over' Graham Enterprise and continue on from that point onward."

"Even I must admit that will be the best course of action at the moment." Dr. Kirk said with a nod of his head "However, who will be the mother? It's not like the Great Eric Graham can have a child with any woman, and she also has to be one of those who know the truth, correct?"

"Yes, but we can decide that when the time comes..."

Eric nodded and after that, their meeting continued on for another two hours, with the six discussing their current works as well as Graham Enterprise's current unchallenged status, Owen being the one with the least to deliver since he particularly did not work for Eric. Once there was nothing left to tell, Eric declared: "If no one has anything else then let's call an end to this meeting. Stay if you have something you want to discuss with me in private, if not then you can leave."

Almost everyone left his office after that, bidding him goodbye and wishing for his well-being before leaving to return to their own works. Clara, Jen and Janet had taken their leaves as well, knowing exactly what to do despite not hearing a direct order from him. All but one remained behind, and he was not surprised in the slightest.

"You have something else, Anrn?"

Eric asked in a casual tone as the dark skinned woman walked toward him and then kneeled down before him to put her hand on his cock, and the other one under his scrotum to heft up his balls. With a seductive smile on her face, Anrn then lowered herself down and snuck out her tongue to lick at the crown of his cock, sucking up a cup worth of pre-cum from the tip before answering:

"Just wanted you to know how much we'll enjoy working more... closely from now on." She took his cock into her mouth and began to suck, failing to cover the last one third of his cock. However, the woman soon showed her skills and determination, and before long, Eric had her face pressed against his pelvis, as he leaned back on his chair and enjoyed the most wonderful mouth a man could ask for.