The Busty Doctors Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Well Endowed Young Man is Attracted to Mature Women.
5.7k words
4.48
53.3k
76
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
767 Followers

This is a mature women/young man story with big tits and big dicks, further in the story his mum gets involved, if that's not what you're into then don't bother reading it. Everyone is 18 or over.

I was an only child mum and dad were Antique Dealers, my childhood was brought up on a farm, with barns and outhouses which dad used for storing and selling his antiques, there was also three fields which bordered with a small town. I started dealing in Antiques when I was eight; I loved it, my pocket money came from polishing furniture, which gave me a greater insight into how the furniture was made and I worked hard with dad and mum.

When I was thirteen, dad was approached by a builder who wanted everything, he had connections within the Council and planned a major development. He made dad a sizeable offer but dad being the dealer he was, asked for half a million more then settled for four hundred thousand. With the money, Dad bought a four floored former Grain House with a large warehouse beside it. He then created an Antique Centre renting space out to other dealers, there were now over three hundred dealers renting space.

Dad always saw having an Auction House as part of the centre but there were already two auction houses in the town and it couldn't support three. Dad had the space to do it if the town ever lost one of its auction houses. As antiques were my life, I left school at sixteen but when I was twenty, dad died of cancer. Mum had me at eighteen, she was now thirty-eight; we were both devastated although we were secure financially as we had no mortgage or loans of any kind and lots of stock and money in the bank.

The computer system in the Centre was first-class, every article was bar-coded, commissions were paid out daily, dad had control of the precious metals, jewellery and watches, mum and I could run the business easily. Dad was a shrewd operator, he wasn't religious but went to the church every Sunday and was well known in the congregation, the amount of house clearances he got from members of the church was amazing, lawyers, accountants and other professional people knew dad was reliable, I was often approached myself and after dad died, I was at church every Sunday.

There was a new doctor, an approachable and courteous man, it was his wife that attracted me; she was much younger than her husband who looked to be in his late fifties; she looked the same age as mum, sometimes mum would come to church with me, she wasn't religious but understood the connections dad had made there.

One Sunday, Dot, the doctor's wife approached mum and I and said, "Hi, I deal in Antiques and would be interested in taking a little space in your centre, I've visited it and am impressed, is it possible to arrange a meeting so we could discuss this more fully?"

I shook Dot's hand and said, "Hi Dot, I'm Barry Cooper and this is my mum Babs Cooper, we run the Centre, let me give you my card, call me and we can arrange a meeting?"

Mum shook Dot's hand and said, "Pleased to meet you Dot, give Barry a call and he'll look after you, I look forward to seeing you around the Centre."

Dot smiled and said, "Peter, does his hospital visits this afternoon, Barry, is after three good for you today?"

"No problem, Dot, I'll be in the reception at three o'clock."

That was the first time I'd spoken with Dot, the first time I saw her, I liked what I saw; she was tall, voluptuous and good looking, her husband didn't look as if he could look after her.

In the Centre I had experienced a lot of unexpected relationships with older women, few younger people were around the Centre, apart from the staff in the Wine Bar and Bistro, it was mostly older people.

I had a fifty-nine-year-old widow, her husband was in his seventies with dementia when he died six months ago, I first had Jean, nine months ago when she asked me if I could help her with a house clearance from a house that she'd inherited from a friend of her father's. She told me what was involved, Jean had taken space at the Centre two years ago, she was at the Centre every day and was so helpful; we had a large van which would easily accommodate the pieces she had; we had several part-time students that helped with house clearances; I was trying to do it as cheaply as possible for Jean, if the Centre were to do this for a client, it would be expensive.

The two porters, Jean and I went on a Saturday afternoon to do the clearance, the two porters drove in the van and I went in Jean's Volvo estate car. Jean was the essence of respectability, she was a tall, busty woman with gorgeous curves, she dressed in such conservative but good clothes, mostly cashmere twinsets and skirts that came to below the knee, she also wore pearl necklaces and earrings which gave her an angelic look.

It was a ten-minute drive to the house, we arrived, and it was an easy job to clear the house as Jean had everything covered in bubble wrap and stacked in the hallway ready to go. The hardest part was getting a large safe into the van, we had the rollers and the other equipment to get it done and an hour later we were driving back to the Centre. The van was emptied, Jean paid the porters and said, "Barry, what do I owe you?"

I smiled and said, "Jean, you owe me nothing, I was happy I could help you, you have some beautiful furniture there, that's a gorgeous mahogany Berger suite, the carvings on it are incredible, it will enrich any room you put it in."

Jean brought out her smartphone, it was approaching six o'clock, she had a baby watching app on her phone, she showed me the live stream of her husband asleep in a medical bed in her house, Jean said, "He's asleep, the evening nurse feeds him then gives him his sedative, that's him until eight tomorrow morning, Barry could I invite you for two of your wonderful steaks and a bottle of good Champagne in the Bistro?"

"Jean, I'd love that, but let me go to my office and freshen up, I have some lovely Champagne there?"

Jean smiled and said, "Sounds good to me, you lead the way."

When dad had bought the Centre, he took space on the third floor and created a gorgeous two-bedroom apartment, one for mum and dad and one for me, it also had a lounge, kitchen and a luxurious bathroom. There was also a large studio which dad used as an office, we never slept in it but as I got older mum suggested I use it as my apartment and office.

We all moved into a gorgeous villa with amazing sea views, the town we had moved to was a coastal town with a busy harbour and Port, the Grain house and warehouse beside it had used the Port but the company had centralized things and dad had bought the properties cheaply, the town was a lovely town and many people retired there.

We got into my office, I opened a bottle of Champagne and poured two glasses, I said, "Jean, I'll phone the Bistro and book a table for two, it can be so busy on a Saturday night, is that okay with you?"

"No problem, Barry, this Champagne is lovely, I've a bag in the car with a change of clothes in it, I will run down and get it, is it possible I could have a shower too?"

I laughed and said, "No problem about the shower Jean, we could save water and shower together?"

Jean said, "It's been a long time since I've had one of those showers, I have wonderful memories of them."

I booked a table, we had to be there by seven, Jean went to her car and came back with one of the small suitcases she had brought from the house clearance, I was about to go for my shower and shave when Jean returned, she had a big smile on her face and said, "Barry, how would like me to dress tonight, I can wear a shorter skirt and I have noticed you are occasionally looking at my big breasts, I can wear something that shows them off in the nicest possible way, would you like me to do that for you?"

I smiled and said, "Why not, I love pleasant surprises."

Jean smiled too and said, "We have to be there by seven, I'll shower as you shave, we will save time?"

Jean followed me into the bathroom, we both stripped naked, I could feel my cock stiffen as I saw her gorgeous naked body, she was incredible for her age, a forty-five-year-old would be happy with her body, her massive breasts were wobbling beautifully, she had a flat stomach and a beautiful smooth and swollen vulva, thick cunt flaps and a perfectly shaped sex slit, as I shaved, I said, "Jean, you have a gorgeous body, have you ever done any modelling? The way you walk and carry yourself, I think you have?"

Jean smiled and said, as she seductively put shower gel around her massive breasts and hard nipples, "I did in my late teens and early twenties then I met a man whose house was full of antiques which started the fascination I have for antiques, since I rent space from you it's been the best part of my life, I also like what I see hanging between your legs, I'd love to see that beauty hard."

I had finished shaving, I smiled at her and said, "Antiques can take over your life, I love Antiques and I also love older women, the clocks ticking let me join you in the shower?"

Jean smiled as she was applying shower gel to her gorgeous cunt and said, "I agree with you, I have only had older men and women in the last twenty-odd years of my life, my interest in Antiques has led me to having little affairs with older people, today's house clearance was the reward for caring for an older man, your beautiful big cock is arousing me, feel how wet my hungry cunt is?"

I slid two fingers deep inside her wet pussy and said, "It feels so good, but we should rinse ourselves and get down to the Bistro, we can come back here afterwards, I love how big and hard your clit is."

We got out of the shower and dried ourselves, I gave Jean a cuddle and tongue kiss, both our tongues were deep inside the other's mouth, I broke off and said, "I'll meet you in the lounge, I hope you surprise me with what you wear tonight."

I put on a fresh polo shirt and chinos and went into the lounge, it was twelve minutes to seven, Jean came in a few minutes later, she looked stunning, she was wearing a push-up bra that did amazing things for her massive breasts, she was wearing a tight fitting miniskirt that came to three inches above her knee, her three-inch heels made her long legs look fantastic, she surprised me by raising her skirt up her thighs and revealed a suspender belt holding up her stockings, she smiled and said, "I hope you like, I'm old school, do you like my harness?"

I smiled, we kissed again, I said, "I like everything about you Jean, we have time for another glass of Champagne before dinner."

I was feeling relaxed around Jean, she would not be the first conquest I would have in the Centre, there had been many, mum said that I had a wonderful way with me, I could spend time with anyone and listen and be nice to them. I didn't stay in the apartment much for an all-night session but I was thinking tonight I would. I sent mum a message to tell her this, I wrote, "Hi mum, I've had a busy day, helped Jean with a house clearance she had, I'll eat in the Bistro as I still have a lot of work to do, I've had a couple of glasses of wine so I'll stay in the apartment tonight, hope all is good with you, love Barry xx."

We arrived at the Bistro exactly at seven; the place was buzzing, which made me happy as the margins were good, Jean looked stunning, the way she was dressed turned men's and women's heads, Jean asked what the Champagne was we had drunk earlier? I told her it was the only Champagne on the list.

We had a lovely meal, Jean told me a lot about her life, her husband was a consultant heart specialist, he was good; they came from all over for his opinion and they moved into the upper echelon of society. Jean's interest in Antiques didn't go unnoticed, she had and still has many older friends, men and women who had marvellous antiques which was good for Jean and the Centre. Jean then whispered, "The cup of my bra is hurting my breast, I shouldn't have worn this bra but I forgot, excuse me for a moment, I'll go to the washroom and take it off. Be warned Barry, you're going to see how hard you make my nipples just by looking at you, I want to enjoy this delicious Champagne in comfort."

As Jean left my phone beeped, mum had replied, "Barry, you're doing the right thing, never drink and drive, sorry about the delay in replying, Judy and I were at the hotel for our yoga class, after we went into the bar for a chat and nightcap, two guys at the next table started chatting to us, they sat beside us and bought Judy and I a glass of wine, I was enjoying the attention the man was giving me and so was Judy, her husband died three years ago, he asked me for my mobile number, I gave it to him and Judy gave hers to the guy that was chatting her up, was I right giving him my number? It's quiet here without you, love mum xx."

Mum is a very tall and attractive woman, I'd never looked on her sexually but if I had she'd have scored big points, I replied, "Mum, this was going to happen, you're a very desirable woman both physically and financially, no problem giving him your mobile number, please be careful with any personal information, tell him you deal in antiques and have a stall in the Centre, what age is he? Mum, you're still in your prime, if you meet the right guy, you could still have another child. Is he married? Be careful mum, we'll have a coffee and talk about this tomorrow, love Barry xx."

The speed of mum's reply surprised me, her message read, "Barry, being chatted up did so much for my confidence, he looks as if he's in his early fifties, he was wearing a wedding ring, I asked him if he was married, he told me he was single and it was his mother's wedding band, he's already messaged me telling me how happy he was with meeting me and what a lovely body I have, he wants me to send pictures, I want to but don't want to if you know what I mean, it's possible he's only looking for sex, he told me he still lives with his mother, that's not good, I won't reply or send pictures until we've spoken, thanks Barry, you're always there when I need you, love mum xx."

I replied immediately, "Mum, serious question, what's he doing wearing his mum's wedding ring if she's still alive? Please be careful mum, I don't want you hurt, love Barry, xx."

Jean came back into the Bistro, her massive breasts swinging so suggestively, her nipples were rock hard, I emptied the bottle topping up both our glasses, Jean said, "This feels so much more comfortable, I feel so comfortable with you Barry, thank you for your help today, I think today's clearance for me will be a good one, there's so many good pieces there, I'll sort them out tomorrow, let me pay the bill then we can retire for the evening."

We went upstairs in the lounge. I said, "Jean, thanks for a lovely night out, I haven't done this for a while maybe we should do this more often? Would you like some more Champagne?"

Jean smiled and took me in her arms and said, "I'm ok for alcohol, what I do need is you, to be honest I've wanted you for years, I'm so happy this has happened tonight, let's go to bed."

We went to the bathroom, we both stripped naked, the way Jean took her clothes off was so seductive, she'd done this before, she aroused me in the way she did it. I took my boxers off, Jean gasped when she saw my monster cock, she smiled and said, "Is all that for me? You have a magnificent cock Barry, let me make him hard."

I went down on her; she went down on me; I realised she was so good at oral but she also knew the oral I gave was world class. One of my first achievements was with a seventy-year-old doctor of Urology, what she taught and explained to me was how to give any woman the best oral imaginable, how to tease the pussy with my tongue, how to nibble the inside of both cunt flaps as I finger fucked, then the clit sucking began, Jean loved everything I was doing to her, five minutes later she came in my mouth, we then cum kissed.

That night was amazing, I loved everything Jean did for me and she loved everything I did for her, both of our main interests was giving the other pleasure, the next morning Jean put on her cashmere twinset and below the knee skirt, we both knew that it was the start of a great friendship, Jean wanted me regularly and I needed her regularly, we became fuck buddies.

That night was also significant as it made me aware that mum was a woman who had needs and desires, it strengthened our relationship, over coffee mum said, "Thanks Barry, what living mother gives her fifty-year-old single son her wedding ring, I'm stupid or desperate, I don't know which?"

We were in the Centre apartment, I gave mum a cuddle and said, "Mum, you're not stupid, never be desperate, after your next shower stand in front of the mirror naked, I've never seen you naked but I can imagine just how good you look, desperate people do desperate things, mum never let yourself get into this position, remember I'm always here for you."

Mum had a tear in her eye as she pulled me closer to her, for the first time in my life I felt the weight of her massive breasts on my chest, I now saw mum in a different light, she kissed me on the cheek; I regretted not kissing her on the lips for many months, one thing definitely happened, mum and I were seeing each other in a different light.

Two days later mum came into my office at the Centre, she said, "Barry, Judy has just phoned me, she's just back from the hospital, she had invited the guy she met to her house for drinks, he told her he could stay the night, he totally abused her and filmed her doing the kinkiest things imaginable, he left her just before ten telling her, he wanted more or she'd be able to see her videos on Facebook. Judy didn't sleep last, she felt completely used and soiled."

"She phoned the police, an officer took her to the hospital, telling her that this was happening regularly, Judy had a couple of STDs, they gave her a morning-after pill and a course of antibiotics, Judy had taken his car plate number, they knew the guy, he would receive a visit soon, she asked if Judy wanted him charged with rape, Judy was in tears when she told the officer, it wasn't rape, it was consensual."

Over the next few months, mum and Judy spent a lot of time together, Judy had a couple of cabinets in the Centre, she dealt in jewellery and watches, after their yoga class they would now go to the Wine Bar in the Centre. On a couple of Wednesday nights, when I had been working in the Centre, I would join them, I was sure they were sleeping together but wasn't one hundred percent sure.

Another development had happened, one of the Auction Houses in town, which was in an old church, had been sold to a large pub company. I read about it in the local newspaper and decided to approach the owner to see if he wanted to sell all his display cabinets and any other furnishings that would be useful in an auction house. He told me he couldn't believe how much they'd paid him for his property and I told him what I intended doing at the Centre. He said, he had experienced staff that would find it difficult to find similar employment, we came to a deal that I'd take his staff, furnishings and fittings and he'd be my auctioneer for the next year. We shook hands and that was the start of the Auction House at the Centre.

It didn't take us long to get it set up, we would hold a specialised auction once a month and a General Auction on three of the four weeks of the month. The amount of house clearances the auction house handled was incredible, the warehouse next to the Centre was required to store all the articles we had, the auction house charged for this service, the margins were enormous.

In every house clearance that came in, there were always sleepers in the clearance, articles of high value that hadn't been recognized, every van load that came in I found things of value. I learned so much from Harry, the auctioneer and his staff were excellent, his wife was also an auctioneer and cataloguer.

jd8406
jd8406
767 Followers
12