The Busty Doctors Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were about to hold our fourth antique auction; I had helped Harry and Carol, his wife, with this auction in every way, a day before the auction, Harry had a massive heart attack and died. Carol wanted to make sure the auction went ahead and sat beside me while I took over the gavel; it was the best antique auction we had had with over a thousand lots.

Harry's funeral was a sad occasion, he was respected by many, his father had set up the business eighty-nine years ago, the Church was packed for the funeral service then mum and I went along to the funeral brunch where we sat beside Carol who was putting on a brave face. Carol was in her early fifties, Harry was sixty-three, over our meal Carol said, "Barry, I could easily retire now but I don't want to do that, I would like to continue working with you in the new auction house, is that ok with you?"

I replied, "Of course it is Carol, I'm so happy you have said this as I was a little worried in case you would want to retire."

Carol pushed her massive breasts out towards me and said with a smile, "There's still a lot this old bird can give."

I nodded in agreement, since Harry and Carol had started in the new auction house, I always had the feeling that Carol could be, shall we say, available, now I knew she was, I also knew she'd be a tremendous asset to the auction house. Two days later I had a meeting with Carol at nine in my office, she left at one in the afternoon with a look of satisfaction on her face that she hadn't had for years, I now had two fuck buddies, Jean and Carol.

The business was going so well; I was there every day and had so many good people around me, even mum and Judy were there every day. Mum had taken Saturday off to go into the city with Judy to shop, there was a nice boutique that they both liked, it was a forty-minute drive and they'd left early in the morning, as they wanted to make a day of it. I was working in the warehouse creating a Salvage and Recyclable department which was becoming popular, at three in the afternoon I needed to go home to change my trousers as I'd ripped a leg open and it was flapping.

Mum's car was in the driveway, I thought they were home early but as I opened the door and heard voices coming from the lounge, I got the shock of my life when I heard Judy say, "Babs, I love it when you suck my hard nipples and fist my hungry cunt, go deeper baby, I love it."

The squelching sounds coming from the lounge were amazing, then mum's voice, "Judy, we are both so alike, we both love our pussies stretched, cum for me then I'll eat your dripping cunt."

"Babs, I'm so close, don't stop, I'm so happy we got that crotch less lingerie today, we can wear it at work and give each other nice feels, I'm cumming."

Then mum's voice, "Cum in my mouth baby, let me suck every drop out of you."

My cock was stiff, the sounds of uncontrollable sexual pleasure coming from the lounge was amazing, I slipped into my bedroom, changed my trousers and left, they were still hard at it as I quietly closed the front door of the house. As I drove back to the Centre, my cock was stiff, I had a fantasy of having mum and Judy in a threesome, to make this dream a reality I must have mum first, if I satisfy mum, I knew that Judy would then be easy.

The next day Mum and I were still in the churchyard as Dot walked away, her butt looked so sexy, then Judy appeared. She gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek, I pulled her close, feeling the weight of her massive melons on my chest, I said, "Hi Judy, did you enjoy your shopping trip with mum yesterday?"

"Barry, it was wonderful, we had a super day, it's great to have days like that, what was the new doctor's wife wanting?"

Mum said, "Judy, she's nice, she deals in Antiques and wants some space in the Centre, we need as many people as we can get, Barry's seeing her at three, shall we go to the Bistro for some lunch?"

"Babs, I'd love that, you're wearing one of your new outfits, you look stunning in it, are you both in the one car as I walked here this morning?"

"Yes, Barry's driving, the car is over there."

I then drove us to the Bistro, Sunday lunch was popular in the Bistro, they did two roasts, beef and lamb which attracted many people. Mum and Judy had wine with their meals, I had mineral water as I was seeing Dot at three; I enjoyed sitting with mum and Judy; they were two very sexy ladies, Dot was also similar to them, I thought Judy was maybe a year older than mum, I reckoned mum and Dot were the same age.

Over lunch both mum and Judy's massive breasts were swinging beautifully, they were both sitting opposite me, I couldn't keep my eyes off them, I was sure mum hadn't noticed where my eyes were but Judy had and twice, I'm sure, she had pushed them out for me, I smiled, she smiled back, for the rest of the lunch she flirted me with her eyes and running her tongue around her lips suggestively.

It was ten to three, I got up to go for the meeting, mum said, "Barry, I'm going home now, when do you think you'll be home and what time do you want to eat?"

"Mum, I don't know how long this will take, I reckon around six, anything you want to make me, you can surprise me, please make sure there's Chablis in the fridge, I'll need a drink by then."

Mum and Judy both smiled as I left the Bistro, I was sure Judy, given the right opportunity, would perform for me, I wanted both of them together. I wanted to have mum first on her own but was sure that once I had conquered mum, I'd soon have both of them. As I walked into the reception, Dot walked through the front door, she looked gorgeous, she was wearing a tight-fitting top and jeans, the last person you'd think she was would be a doctor's wife, I said, "Hi Dot, you're looking lovely, can I show you around so you can see how we operate, afterwards we can have our chat."

Dot smiled, she had a beautiful face and body, she said, "Sounds good to me."

I then took her into the Auction House and told her about us having an Antique auction once a month and three general auctions on the three other weeks of the month. I told her we were changing to three specialist auctions a month and one General auction, she was impressed and said, "I didn't realise you owned this as well Barry, you can control all the shots with this."

I smiled, then took her to the warehouse where I explained we were creating a film or television prop selection of different time periods, which was creating a lot of interest. I showed her the Salvage department then the lower priced furniture area, which sold better to students than it would achieve in a general sale; I was impressed in the way Dot was absorbing all this information.

We walked around everywhere, then back into the Centre, I asked, "Dot, what will you be selling and how can I help you?"

"Barry, I'm so impressed with what you've got here, it's massive, I deal in everything, is there somewhere we can speak privately?"

The Bistro and Wine Bar weren't the place to take her, I said, "No problem, let's go to my office."

We got there, I said, "I can offer you tea or coffee, I've also some superb wines, tell me what you'd like?"

She smiled and said, "I'm not driving, the wine sounds good as I'm a little nervous."

I opened a bottle of Chardonnay and we sat in the lounge, Dot told me she dealt in everything, through her work at her husband's clinic she'd come in contact with a lot of pensioners with interesting antiques, she told me she spent a lot of time with these people and they would give her gifts of pieces she liked as she told me this, I knew she was very similar to Jean.

I asked her how much space she'd require? She told me around the size of the lounge we were sitting in which I could give her easily, Dot told me she'd started dealing in antiques when she was twenty, she had married at nineteen to a much older man who could give her security.

I said, "How often in the week would your clinic duties allow you to be in the Centre as the more time you're here, the less you pay in rent?"

She surprised me with her reply, "I can be here every day, I want to be here every day, I make my house calls which I can manage in four hours a week, the rest of the time I can be here. Regarding official clinic work, I do nothing, we have a housekeeper who looks after my husband's household needs, my husband and I have had separate bedrooms for over eight years though I have to perform for him twice a month."

"Barry, I'm thirty-six now, in the last sixteen years I've worked hard and built up a nice war chest which allows me to buy freely. I have no children which I regret a lot, we have both been checked medically and are both capable of having a child however, I'm at the stage I no longer want him to be the father of my child, I dread to think how miserable my life could be when he retires. I have a lot of pieces stored in a friend's warehouse, could I possibly borrow your van to get them here?"

I smiled and said, "The van is no problem, when would you like to do it and I'll help you?"

Dot's face lit up, she said, "I've three house calls tomorrow morning, I can be here at ten, it's only a ten-minute drive to the warehouse and everything is wrapped in blankets or bubble wrap. When I get this set up it will be the first time I'll be selling directly to the public, before I did it all on the internet or at auction, I'm so excited."

We finished the bottle of wine and we both left the Centre just before six, as I walked home, I phoned mum and told her Dot wanted to work every day in the Centre, I didn't tell her about her house calls, mum said, "That's great news, she'll be an asset working there, I've got a surprise in the oven for you, we can eat in twenty minutes, I've also several bottles of Chablis chilled in the fridge."

I got home and sat with mum in the kitchen, mum had two glasses of wine poured, mum was wearing a tight fitting top, the bra she was wearing made her breasts look magnificent, she was also wearing tight fitting leggings that showed her gorgeous Camel's Toe to perfection, we clinked our glasses, mum pushed her massive breasts out and said, "You were a naughty boy at lunchtime, Judy told me you couldn't keep your eyes off our big breasts, is it because of the new bras we've bought that you've started to notice them?"

To Be Continued.

I write for your enjoyment, please vote, make suggestions and follow.

12