The Busty Doctor's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Well Endowed Young Man is Attracted to Mature Women.
4.8k words
4.62
30.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
757 Followers

These are mature women/young man stories with big tits and a big dick, further in the story his mum gets involved, if that's not what you're into then don't bother reading it. Everyone is 18 or over.

Mum was smiling when she said this, I looked at her massive breasts and replied, "Mum, to be honest I had noticed them before, but you both looked so good I couldn't help looking at them a lot, I like your new bras, push them out for me, mum."

"Barry, I'm your mum, you shouldn't speak to me like that, although I'm glad you like them."

I smiled and said, "Mum, at work we search for beautiful things to look at and feel, it's the feeling that tells you how good they are, I'm twenty now, you are my best friend, stick them out for me, please?"

I couldn't believe it when mum took a deep breath and pushed them out, they looked enormous. Mum then checked the oven, the lasagne was ready, mum had surprised me, she hadn't cooked lasagne for a long time; she knew I liked it.

The lasagne was delicious; it tasted so good we hardly chatted over our meal, mum's massive breasts swinging beautifully as she ate, we flirted with our eyes, mum knew I was paying a lot of attention to her massive breasts, we were on our second bottle of wine which was unusual, usually one bottle was enough.

We went into the lounge with our second bottle, there was a film that she wanted to watch, when we sat on the couch, we were unusually close, so close our thighs touched twice. The film was dreadful, it was so boring after twenty minutes mum said, "Give me the zapper Barry, this film is rubbish, there must be something better on?"

I finished the second bottle, so I asked Mum if I should open another bottle."

"Why not? I'm enjoying it even though I'm a little tipsy now, it's a lovely wine."

I got another bottle, topped up both our glasses then sat down close to mum, mum didn't move and our thighs were touching again, I put my glass on the coffee table and said, "Mum, put your glass on the coffee table then sit on my lap and give me a cuddle, I can't remember any time you've sat on my lap and cuddled me?"

As mum put her glass on the table, she stood up and sat down on my lap and said, "You have never asked me before, if I'm too heavy for you, tell me, I'm not a lightweight."

The way she sat on me, I had perfect access to her neck and ear; I put my right hand under her chin and started stroking her cheek with my thumb; I was so gentle with my thumb movement, I then ran my thumb around mum's lips, my thumb nail sometimes touching her teeth, could feel the wetness and warmth of her mouth as I sucked gently on mum's earlobe of her right ear.

Out of the blue mum opened her mouth and took my thumb inside her mouth, her tongue licking it then she sucked my thumb as I slid my tongue into her right ear, we continued this for a couple of minutes, I said, "This feels so good, are you comfortable with what I'm doing?"

Mum took my thumb out of her mouth and said, "I love your gentle touch Barry, it makes me feel so good, how would you feel if I kissed you?"

I laughed and said, "I wouldn't know until you did it? I would love it if you did, mum we're two adults, I feel comfortable being with you."

Then I felt mum's lips at my lips as our tongues danced inside each other's mouths, the kisses were filled with feeling, ever so gently I cupped mum's massive left breast with my right hand, mum trembled with pleasure, as the thumb that minutes earlier was deep in her mouth was now with my index finger squeezing her hard nipple, removing her tongue from deep in my mouth she said, "Barry, I'm your mum, we shouldn't be doing this but I'm loving it, maybe because we shouldn't be doing this, it arouses me so much more?"

As I fondled her massive breast I said, "Mum, I think we both enjoy using our tongues and mouths to give pleasure? We shouldn't rush things, we must be sure, tomorrow is a busy Monday for both of us, we should sleep now so we are fit for the morning, I've enjoyed kissing and cuddling with you tonight, I hope we can do it again?"

Mum didn't reply, we walked upstairs to our bedrooms and in the hallway opposite mum's bedroom door, mum took me in her arms, we tongue kissed again then mum said, "I've enjoyed this evening too Barry, I'll have your breakfast on the table at eight, I've a meeting at nine with a lawyer, I'm sure we'll have his firm's house clearances."

She kissed me again so passionately then went into her bedroom, I was sure if I'd followed her, it wouldn't have been a problem but I wanted mum to come to me rather than me chasing her, I thought of the old saying, "Chase and they run, run and they chase."

Next morning, I was up early and in the shower at seven-twenty, mum had already showered, I heard her in the kitchen; I dressed in jeans and polo shirt and went into the kitchen at ten to eight, mum was standing at the cooker waiting for the oil in the pan to come to temperature, she had the bacon, sausage, eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms on a plate waiting to be cooked.

Mum was wearing a mid-thigh length kimono and a pair of slippers and a big smile on her face, as mum was putting the sausages into the pan, I said good morning, I stood behind her fondling her two braless massive breasts as I nibbled on her right earlobe, mum gasped and said, "Good morning, Barry, I love what you're doing but I must concentrate on breakfast."

I gave a little laugh but was fondling her big breasts more firmly now, I said, "Mum, I'm sure that you can multi-task easily, I love the feel of your breasts when you're braless, you also look great in your kimono, I'd love you to wear that around the house, will I make the coffee for us?"

Mum laughed and said, "It would be great if you made the coffee, I'm sure I can multi-task but I prefer to focus on one thing at a time! Judy is coming for breakfast, she'll be here anytime, we are both going to the lawyer, it was Judy that made the original approach, make enough coffee for all three of us, darling."

I smiled and started working on the coffee, the coffee was ready and the front doorbell rang, I opened the door, Judy looked gorgeous in her outfit, I said, "Good morning, Judy, you look stunning in your outfit, you look so business-like and so professional."

Judy gave me a hug, the weight of her massive breasts on my chest felt so good and she was pulling me closer to her, Judy said, "Thanks for the compliment Barry, you look great yourself, the meeting this morning could be good, the firm specialises in family law and they get a lot of house clearances, it could be good for us, I'm so happy Babs's coming with me to give me some support."

Mum was putting the breakfasts on the plates when we went into the kitchen, mum said, "Judy, you look fantastic, I was waiting to see what you were wearing before I dressed, I'll wear that new outfit I got, what you're wearing suits you perfectly."

Breakfast was difficult, mum's big breasts swinging beautifully as Judy's massive breasts were being pushed out incredibly by her push-up bra, all mum and Judy were talking about was their meeting, I was sure the lawyer wouldn't have an easy morning as house clearances are hard work, in most cases a charge had to be made but we now had the area in the warehouse where furniture and other household articles and appliances could be sold easily.

As I left, I got a hug and a cheek kiss from both mum and Judy, mum pulled me so close to her squeezing her big breasts against my chest, Judy's hug was good too, I drove to the Centre thinking that my naughty dream could become a reality.

Dot arrived at ten, she was wearing a blouse and miniskirt that came to three inches above her knee and was wearing three-inch-heels, she looked sexy, she said, "Barry, I need to change, give me a minute then we can leave?"

I told her no problem, she went into the Ladies and came out a couple of minutes later in a tight-fitting top and tighter fitting leggings which showed her gorgeous Camel's Toe to perfection, she put her overnight bag into a Volvo Estate car, she then got into the van beside me, I said, "You have an antique dealer's car, do you like it?"

"I love it, it can hold so much, mine is diesel, it's so economical, got it as a present four years ago, it's done a lot of hard work for me."

I smiled and said, "Nice present."

Dot gave me the most angelic smile and said, "He was such a lovely old man, I looked after and cared for him, he had no children, his wife died six years before him, I did a lot for him."

I understood and didn't say anymore; we arrived at a warehouse; it was an electrical warehouse, in a corner was a van load of Dot's antiques. I positioned the van so it would be easier for us to load it, Dot went into the office and came back a minute later with an elderly well-dressed gentleman whom she introduced as George. As I was loading the van, George had two employees help Dot and me load the van. There was a lot of antiques and an hour later, we had finished loading the van.

We arrived back at the centre, on the way I'd driven past the house, mum and Judy's cars were parked outside, I wondered how they had got on, I also wondered what they were doing now? I enjoyed being with Dot; she was intelligent and resourceful; I found a space on the second floor for her and helped her set up her booth.

I knew her space would be busy, every piece she had was good, our system allocated her a dealer number, then I printed a ticket with a bar code giving full details of the article, it meant that Dot would receive notification if an article was sold when she was not at the Centre. A few hours later Dot was so happy, her booth looked so good, she said, "Barry, thank you so much for all the help you have given me, it would have taken me at least two days if you hadn't helped me, please tell me what I owe you?"

I stood looking at Dot's booth and at Dot and said, "Dot, you've created a beautiful booth, every dealer in the Centre will visit you, you'll have a busy booth, I'm happy that I could help you, you owe me nothing and please contact me if you need any more help."

Dot smiled and took me in her arms, as she pulled me close to her, she whispered, "Barry, thanks so much, I'm sure that I'll show you my appreciation."

Our lips met, I felt the heaviness of her massive breasts on my chest, as she slid her tongue deep inside my mouth, both our tongues were dancing inside the other's mouth, Dot was a great kisser. We were alone, there was no one else around, I took the chance and cupped her massive left breast, her nipple was big and hard, Dot gasped and said, "Barry, that feels so good, we should be careful, your body feels so firm, I've forgotten how good this feels, my life is filled with older men who are soft and flabby and are incapable of giving me any pleasure, thank you for helping me, I'm so grateful, you've made me wet, no man has done that for a long time."

We both heard footsteps and broke away, our kiss had stiffened my cock, Dot must have felt it pressing against her, as I walked to my office, Dot said, "Thank you Barry."

I went to the Bistro for a light lunch; I had spaghetti Bolognaise; it was delicious; I felt I'd should have invited Dot, but she told me she had a packed lunch for herself. As I was having my coffee, my phone beeped, it was mum, it read, "How did it go with Dot? Is her booth operational? We will earn two hundred pounds for a valuation of the contents. What would you like for dinner tonight and when will you be home? I got fresh lamb steaks in the butcher this afternoon, I'll cook these? I shouldn't be telling you this darling, but I enjoyed this morning, thinking about you Barry, love mum xx."

I liked the way things were moving with mum, I replied, "Dot has her booth set up, it's a wonderful booth, she has so many interesting things, it's one of the best booths in the Centre and it's operational, your deal sounds good, we can also give an estimate for the cost of taking any articles to the landfill site that's getting expensive. I'll be home around six, the lamb sounds wonderful, I'll phone the landfill now and get a list of their current charges, see you around six, love Barry xx."

I phoned the landfill; they emailed their current price, which made it easier for us as we would charge a handling charge, I emailed it to mum and Judy. My phone rang when I got into my office, it was Carol, she had a question she wanted to ask me which was code for she wanted fucked, I replied, "When?"

She replied, "Now, please."

She knocked on my office door two minutes later, as she stripped, she said, "Barry, have you seen the new booth on the second floor? The quality of her pieces is excellent, some of them could be the highlight of our next specialist auction, Dot is the doctor's wife, she's very knowledgeable on Antiques and I also think she likes you, let's go to bed or do you want to have me over your desk?"

We chose the bedroom, Carol was horny, I loved it when she was horny; she took it every way when she was, forty minutes later we showered together, Carol was telling me about the next specialist auction, Carol ran the auction house, I helped her but she handled all the day to day running of it.

I arrived home at five to six, as I opened the door, mum called from the kitchen, "I'm glad you're home, I'll pour your wine now, dinner is nearly ready."

I got a surprise when I saw mum, she was wearing a slightly shorter kimono than she had on this morning, her long legs looked wonderful, she was braless, mum was now chasing, we clinked our glasses and toasted each other, mum seemed a little nervous, she said, "Barry, I don't want to overcook the vegetables, we should eat now?"

I replied as I took mum in my arms, I said, "Turn the heat off, I want a kiss and cuddle first."

Mum turned the heat off and took me in her arms and pulled me close to her, our tongues were dancing inside our mouths, as I fondled mum's massive left breast, my cock was stiff from the moment I saw her when I came into the kitchen, mum was pushing her pussy against my stiff cock, she was dry riding me as we kissed, her hip movements were so good, mum broke away and said, "Barry, if we eat now the meal will be perfect."

I didn't reply, I moved my hand over her flat stomach, then over her swollen vulva, she wasn't wearing panties, my fingers raised the hem of her short kimono, mum spread her legs in anticipation, I slipped two fingers deep inside her wet pussy, mum pushed against them, her strong cunt muscles gripping my fingers tightly, I pulled them out and raised my hand close to our mouths, my two fingers were glistening with mum's creamy cunt juice, I offered her my middle finger which she licked and sucked clean I then did the same to my index finger we cum kissed as we broke away I said, "Mum, thanks for wearing the Kimono, the length of this one is perfect, when you wear them always be naked underneath, after dinner I'm going to make you so wet."

I sat down at the kitchen table as mum served dinner, the lamb melted in the mouth, mum hadn't answered my last question or commented on my going to make her so wet after dinner, halfway through our delicious meal mum said with a grin on her face, "You were a naughty boy again this morning, I saw you looking at Judy's big breasts, why do you do that Barry?"

I thought for a moment and said, "Mum, we have got to be honest with each other, we have a strong relationship and if we speak honestly with each other our relationship will get much stronger, I love big breasts, I love your big breasts, I love Judy's big breasts, she was pushing them out at me this morning and you were pushing yours too, when Judy pushed hers out did that make you jealous? Mum please be honest, or a simpler question, when she did it, did it make you jealous or wet?"

Mum looked surprised she didn't reply immediately as she was chewing a mouthful of food, she stopped chewing and swallowed a mouthful of wine and said, "I was both Barry, as she did it, I felt a little jealous but it also aroused me, I felt myself getting wet, Barry, I get wet easily, I've a very strong libido, I want to be honest with you, I want you to know all these things about me as I know I can trust you."

I leaned over and squeezed mum's hand then I went for the big one, I said, "Thanks for your honesty mum, you and Judy are very good friends, you are both so comfortable around each other, I've often wondered if you two could be lovers, mum, do you and Judy have sex together, you are both adults and I see nothing wrong with it?"

Mum took my hand and squeezed it so gently and said, "After dad died, I didn't want to be with a man as I had no interest in having a relationship as I didn't want to do anything that would affect you, Judy and I have always been friends, she's a widow too, one night we had a lot of wine, we ended up in bed, we both enjoyed it so we have been so discreet and continued our relationship, Judy and I are lovers. Barry, I must be honest with you, I'm attracted to you."

I decided not to have mum tonight, even though I knew I could, it was a big decision.

What I'd done with mum before dinner had aroused her, I'd felt her wet pussy, she'd licked and sucked my finger clean afterwards, now I wanted to give her something that showed her I was interested in her too, we went into the lounge and sat on the couch; the television was on; we weren't watching it, as we sat together, I undid the belt of mum's kimono but didn't take it off her, her body was accessible to me by spreading her kimono open.

We tongue kissed lovingly for several minutes, I was fondling mum's left breast, her nipples were hard, I looked at mum in the eye and said, "Mum, I want to give you pleasure, I want you to relax and enjoy what I'm going to do to you, I won't rush anything, we won't have sex tonight but I will make you cum, we both must be sure we want this, mum, are you comfortable with this?"

Mum whispered, "I feel comfortable and safe with you Barry, you're right, we both must be sure before we do it, I trust you, my darling."

We tongue kissed again, I teased mum's hard nipple with my tongue; she loved that, I then nibbled on the meaty parts of both her massive breasts, this took time, I increased her pleasure by squeezing her hard nipple on the breast I wasn't nibbling on; it was having an effect, mum was panting now, I sucked on mum's left tit as my right hand went slowly and gently across mum's flat stomach.

As my fingers neared her smooth and swollen vulva, mum spread her legs wide in anticipation, my thumb and index finger spread mum's thick cunt flaps open, out popped an enormous hooded clit, my middle finger slipped deep inside mum's dripping cunt, using her cunt juice as lube I teased her huge hard clit with my middle finger, mum gasped with pleasure and said, "Barry, that feels so good, use your thumb on my clit and finger fuck me with two fingers, I love what you're doing to me."

I came off mum's nipple I was nibbling on and trailed my tongue downwards, kissing and licking as I went, pausing momentary on her navel, then continued lower. I could feel the excitement and expectation in mum's body as my tongue teased her huge clit, I was now finger fucking her with three fingers, her cunt was so wet but it was still tight.

Mum's pussy was now on the edge of the couch cushion, her legs spread wide, I knelt between her legs and nibbled the inside of her left cunt flap, up and down I went as my tongue every so often teased her clit or slide inside her juicy pussy, mum loved what I was doing.

I expected mum was getting close, I wrapped my lips around her huge clit and sucked it as I finger fucked her with three fingers, her pussy squelching as I did this, mum cried out, "Barry, don't stop, I'm so close, Judy gives great oral but this is in another league, keep going darling, I love this."

jd8406
jd8406
757 Followers
12