The Busty Doctor's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum was at this point pussy fucking my mouth, it was incredible; I withdrew my fingers from her pussy, as the tip of my middle finger found her asshole, I gently slid it inside her tight asshole, at the same moment I felt the warmth of mum's creamy spunk flood my mouth, it just kept flowing, there was so much I had to swallow some.

Mum's whole body was twitching, she was having a massive orgasm, when she calmed down, I came off her pussy, some of her cum had dribbled down my chin, mum's finger wiped it onto her index finger then she licked it clean, the look of satisfaction on her face was amazing, she was looking lovingly at me. I stuck my tongue out, there was a huge blob of mum's cum on it, we started to cum kiss so affectionately now, I knew mum was enjoying every minute of this.

As we busily transferred mum's cum, we were both tasting and swallowing it, mum was glowing, we sat on the couch kissing and touching, my cock was so stiff it ached but now was not the right time. Mum had told me that Judy gave great oral, what else would she tell me before and after I fucked her?

I then said, "I enjoyed that mum, how was it for you?"

Mum kissed me lovingly and said, "I loved every second Barry, I've the feeling that we're so compatible sexually, that's a good thing, I loved it when you slid your finger up my ass, the sensations I felt then were incredible."

"Mum, do you enjoy anal?"

"I've never had anal with a cock but Judy has done me anally with a dildo and strap on and I've had her the same way, we both use butt plugs when we play together, they make our pussies so much more sensitive when we have them in."

We kissed again, I said, "That sounds a good idea, breakfast at eight and could you have a butt plug inside your ass as you make breakfast, wear your kimono again?"

Mum smiled and said, "Why don't we have breakfast at seven-thirty and have some fun before we go to work?"

We went upstairs and had our goodnight kiss at mum's bedroom door, as I broke away from the kiss I said, "Seven-thirty is good mum, I'll shower but I'll only be wearing my boxers."

I checked my phone when I entered my bedroom and I saw a message from Dot that she had sent ten minutes ago, "I think you have a wonderful business; everyone is so helpful; I enjoyed my day there. I didn't want to go home. I write to ask you if there's any minor jobs that I could do for you, perhaps helping you go through the house clearance items, I have a good eye for that? I feel at home at the Centre, so I'd like to spend more time there. Barry, thanks so much for today and contact me if I can help you, have a nice evening, regards, Dot."

I thought for a moment and replied, "Thanks Dot, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you about the registration and the website, please make notes of things in your early days at the Centre, we can incorporate these things into a brochure which will help new dealers understand things, let's have a chat and coffee tomorrow, message me when you're free and come to my office for a coffee, hope you have a pleasant evening, regards Barry."

Two minutes later my phone beeped, Dot's reply read, "Barry, that's a great idea, I'll make notes of everything, there's so much happening in the Centre as you've so many things going on, we should take our time with this so that prospective dealers can see how easy it is to expand their business at the Centre, I'm sure a lot can be done there."

"Barry, there's one other thing I'd like you to know, when we kissed this afternoon, you stirred and aroused something in me, I know you're not married which I'm happy about, I can still taste your kiss, as I held you close, I felt something very hard against me, I knew I had aroused you, I know we could discreetly develop a relationship that would bring comfort and pleasure to both of us, if this interests you please advise me as soon as possible, I'm thinking about you, lots of kisses like we had this afternoon, Dot xx."

I felt my cock stiffen as I read her message, I replied, "Thanks Dot, I agree with making notes and making more people aware of what we can provide. Regarding your other suggestion, we must be so discreet, I have a strong libido, there's a difference in our ages, there's one thing I can't give you and that's exclusivity of me but I'll be there when you need me, we are also two adults, our private relationship will not affect our working relationship as I believe you'll be a tremendous asset to the Centre. I'm also into pleasure, no pain, I'm also open-minded, you won't find me an in and out or selfish lover, I always give my partner pleasure, looking forward to your reply, Barry xx."

Dot's reply excited me, "Barry, you're the man I've been looking for all my life, I can't give you exclusivity either as I have my house calls, none are capable of penetrative sex apart from my husband, this is only twice a month, I get him so aroused it only lasts five minutes, we can talk about these things tomorrow, once I know what you enjoy, I'll give you a totally unrestrained manner in the bedroom, it would be great if we could manage two hours together tomorrow, hot kisses where ever you want them, love Dot xx."

To be Continued.

I write for your enjoyment, please vote, make suggestions and follow.

12