The Busty Doctors Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Well Endowed Young Man is Attracted to Mature Women.
5.1k words
4.73
25.7k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
755 Followers

The next morning I heard mum in the shower at six-thirty, I was tempted to join her but thought it would be better to wait, I went for my shower at seven then went downstairs, mum was making coffee with her kimono on, the bulge of her butt plug clearly noticeable on the rear of her kimono, I went behind mum, as suggested I was only wearing my boxers, the outline of my monster cock was clearly visible, I kissed mum on the neck and whispered, "What fun do we have time for this morning, mum?"

Mum smiled, I was fondling her massive breasts, as my tongue was sliding inside her ear, mum said, "Barry, I enjoyed so much how you went down on me last night, I could do the same for you this morning but to be honest, I'm game for anything."

I undid the belt of mum's kimono, I slid my hand down mum's stomach, mum spread her legs in anticipation, spreading her cunt flaps open, her huge clit was so hard as I teased it and slipped two fingers deep inside her dripping pussy I said, "Mum, we must be sure, I must tell you this, if you're agreeable then we can do everything you want and need?"

Mum was smiling and pushing her pussy against my intrusive fingers, she said, "Barry, I think I could agree to anything, what are you going to tell me? That feels so good, you're going to make me cum again."

I slid my two fingers deeper inside her hungry cunt and said, "Mum, I want you and I can feel that you want me, the problem is you can't have me exclusively, you'll need to share me, would you be comfortable with this?"

Mum looked surprised and said, "I didn't know that you were seeing or dating anyone, what do you mean?"

I turned mum's head around we tongue kissed lovingly for a minute, I said, "Mum, I'm not dating anyone, Jean and Carol are two of our hardest workers at the Centre, we couldn't run the Auction House without Carol and Jean is at the Centre every day of the week, they both have sexual needs, I keep them happy, I'm doing it for you and I, so our business is better, there's an auction on Friday, Wednesday and Thursday are viewing days, on Thursday afternoon Carol will come to my office for thirty minutes, on Friday her total concentration is on the auction, I give her relief when she needs it."

Mum kissed me again, I took her hand and placed it on the bulge of my boxers, I broke off from our kiss as mum was stroking my monster cock and said, "Carol and Jean love my cock, I must be honest mum, Dot wants it too this will help the Centre a lot, do you want it as well?"

Mum didn't reply, she slipped her hands inside the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down exposing my monster cock completely, as mum massaged my heavy balls she said so softly, "Darling, I don't have a problem, if I have him too, I'll work so much harder as well, you have a magnificent cock, no wonder Carol and Jean always look so happy, I want your monster cock too."

I sat on one kitchen chairs with my stiff cock pointing in the air, I pulled mum's butt plug out and pulled her towards me and said, "I'm so happy you want this mum, just think we're working as a team, go on top of me, I'm your stallion and you're riding me, I want you mum, I'll be there for you every night, the others only have me during the day."

Mum kissed me so lovingly when I said this, she was so relaxed as she squatted over me, gripping my cock at the base as she ran my bulbous head just inside her cunt lips up and down her glistening entrance, she positioned the head of my cock in the middle of her pussy and pushed down, she took my full length easily, she gasped and said, "It's unbelievable, it feels so good, no wonder they love you, I love you too, this feels so right and feels so wonderful."

Mum soon had a wonderful rhythm going, the harder she went the more her big breasts swung which was an incredible sight, I fingered mum's clit, she loved it, mum had twitched twice which told me she'd had a couple of orgasms, mum was a gripper and knew when to grip, I felt so comfortable with her, I said, "I'm happy we're doing this mum, tonight and every night will be special, you feel so good, how's it for you?"

"Unbelievable Barry, I feel filled, the head of your beautiful cock is hitting my cervix, that feels great, I'll cum quickly this morning, tonight we'll have a marathon, how's it for you, I can grip you tighter if that gives you a better ride?"

I laughed as mum started pounding me harder, she was so close now and so was I, what a turn on to see your mum trying to fuck your brains out on the kitchen chair on a weekday morning, mum cried out, "I'm cumming."

As she said this, my first spurt hit her cervix, we had cum within seconds of each other, mum's whole body was shuddering, it took her a couple of minutes to compose herself, I pulled her down to me, we kissed lovingly for several minutes, I said, "Mum, I've got a meeting at eight-thirty, we should both leave a bit early this afternoon, then we can get to know each other, have a nice meal then get to know each other all over again, what do you think of that?"

Mum smiled and said, "Great idea, let's leave at three, I love what we're doing to each other, I'll make breakfast, you have your shower, tomorrow morning we can shower together?"

We kissed again then I went to shower, mum was still naked and glowing when I came back, our breakfasts were on the table, both our eyes were flirting as we ate, mum gave me a hug and a kiss before I left and said, "Barry, you do your thing at the Centre but when we're home, then this is our place and one other thing to think about, Judy works so hard at the centre I'm sure she'd work harder if she was getting your monster cock as well."

"Mum, that wouldn't be a problem, invite Judy over and give her a kimono to wear, I would love a threesome with Judy and you."

We kissed again so passionately then I left, my eight-thirty meeting was good, another law firm's house clearances were coming our way. I saw Dot at reception, she looked stunning and said, "I was a good girl last night, all my pieces are now on the Centre's website, they look good, I don't know how many hits the website gets, some of my pieces and some of the other pieces I've seen here could generate worldwide interest, online auctions are the way forward, has Carol ever suggested that?"

I replied, "No, but we should have a chat about it with her, Dot, I'd like you to be at the meeting with me?"

Dot smiled and said, "I was once thinking I could have one auction a year and have it online, I know the system inside out, with your specialist auctions you could change the way you operate, we could discuss it after our coffee meeting which I hope is soon, I could go into a lot of detail with you about it?"

I smiled and said, "We'll do that, see you in my office in ten minutes?"

"No problem, see you then."

I was interested in what Dot had been saying about online auctions, when Carol had joined us, we were happy just to get the auctions going, we'd done that, now was the time to get involved with online auctions, Dot was looking so sexy when we spoke, the next couple of hours could be interesting.

Dot arrived, I opened the door for her and closed the door, I turned around, Dot took me in her arms, our mouths met spontaneously, our tongues duelled as I fondled Dot's massive breast, Dot broke away and said, "Barry, we should go to bed, I want you and you want me?"

I led Dot to the bedroom, we both stripped naked watching each other, Dot's body was gorgeous, she had the body of a woman in her late twenties, her massive breasts looked gorgeous, her big hard nipples pointing straight at me, her flat stomach highlighted her curves, her broad child bearing hips, her long legs and her inviting vulva, smooth and swollen, her thick cunt flaps on her long perfectly formed pussy, just looking at her stiffened my cock.

Dot took me into her arms, we kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes, I couldn't help myself, I had to fondle her massive breasts as we kissed, her nipples were rock hard, I took her left hard nipple into my mouth and suckled on it, my right hand moved across her flat stomach, as my fingertips crossed her navel, Dot spread her legs in expectation.

We were pulling each other closer to each other, I sensed the excitement in her, as I spread her thick cunt flaps open, her huge hooded clit popped out, I slipped a finger inside her dripping pussy, then teased her hard clit with my lubed finger, Dot gasped with pleasure and said, "Barry, I'm so nervous and I'm so wet, being close to you makes me wet, I'd like you to lie on the bed, for the first time I would like to go on top, I've never had a cock the size of yours inside me, I'm sure I'll be able to take it but I'd like to be careful until I get to know him, he looks amazing."

As I lay down on the bed I said, "Dot, I'm here to give you pleasure if you have any discomfort at all let me know at once, I want you to get a rhythm going and I feel you're comfortable with him."

Dot was squatting over me, she leaned down and kissed me lovingly and said, "Barry, I've butterflies in my stomach, looking at your magnificent cock frightens me but also excites me, please excuse me if I cum a lot, that's the way god made me."

Dot was now running the bulbous head of my cock up and down the inside of her cunt lips, it felt so good, I said, "Dot, take your time, rush nothing, I want us both to have good memories of our first time."

As I said this, Dot had put the tip of my cock in the middle of her dripping pussy, she had pushed down ever so gently, she was so wet she took my whole length on her first push, the head of my cock was hitting her cervix as her cunt lips were wrapped around the base of my cock, she raised herself up and pushed down as she started gripping my cock at the base and head of my cock, I knew I was in for a great ride, Dot's massive breasts were swinging beautifully as she raised the tempo, she said, "Barry, it feels so good, I feel stretched but it feels so comfortable, I have no problem let's both enjoy this."

Dot soon had a wonderful rhythm going, everything felt so good, she had started off so gently and was now pounding my cock incredibly. I'd adjusted my hips to allow my shaft to stimulate her hard clit as she rode me, Dot loved this and was purring with pleasure, ten minutes later out of nowhere we both climaxed within seconds of each other. Dot had a body-shaking orgasm which took her a few minutes to compose herself, she leaned down, we kissed lovingly, Dot said, "Barry, that was amazing, you don't know how good this makes me feel. Let's shower and get back to work."

Around two Carol, Dot and I had a meeting about the online auction, Carol had researched it and said it could be up and running within a month. Dot was happy about this and offered Carol help in setting it up. I saw mum and Judy at reception and excused myself as Dot and Carol were getting into the fine details of online auctions.

Mum was glowing, she looked so happy and Judy looked so sexy, I wondered if mum had told Judy about this morning, mum said, "Hi Barry, how's your day been? Judy and I have had busy day, we have set up a new system for the house clearances, everything that comes in will go immediately into the system, Judy has worked so hard, it will take another couple of days to get everything in the system then we'll show it to you. Can Judy and I use your office for a coffee as both of us need a wash down and we don't want to use the Bistro, would you like to join us?"

I smiled and followed them both upstairs, both their butts were gorgeous, in the office Judy excused herself and went to the bathroom, mum seized the opportunity and took me in her arms, as we tongue kissed, I felt her massive left breast, mum broke away from the kiss and whispered, "Barry, I need your cock, we'll have the coffee then go home, flirt with Judy so when the time is right she'll be ready for us, compliment her breasts, she's wearing a quarter cup bra, her breasts are spilling out of it."

Mum opened the fridge and brought out a bottle of Chardonnay and said, "Let's forget about the coffee we'll have a glass then go home, when Judy comes back I'll go to the bathroom and give you five minutes with her, we're going straight to bed when we get home."

We kissed again, I was fondling mum's breasts and mum was fondling my stiff cock when Judy came back, Judy coughed to let us know she was there and said, "Sorry guys, I've never been a party-pooper in my life, sorry to disturb you as the two of you looked as though you were having lots of fun."

I handed Judy her wineglass and said, "Cheers, you're looking gorgeous Judy, have you and mum worked hard today?"

Judy laughed and said, "Barry, we work hard every day, what we're doing with the house clearances is going to make a difference. I look gorgeous every day, what makes me look gorgeous today?"

I smiled and said, "Judy, take a deep breath and push those two sensuous globes out."

She smiled and said, "Barry, are you wanting me to be a naughty girl? If I push them out, you'll want to have a feel of them and both of us don't know where that will lead us."

Judy then pushed her massive meaty breasts out, they looked incredible, we both put our glasses on a table, Judy was wearing a loose top, her breasts were easily accessible from her waist, our first tongue kiss was so intimate, our tongues were dancing in each other's mouth, it was close to a perfect kiss, as my right hand fondled Judy's massive left breast, Judy's hand was caressing my stiff cock, Judy whispered, "That's a big boy and it feels so good, I want to take him out and make him so hard but I don't think that's a good idea at the moment."

I slipped my hand inside the waistband of Judy's leggings she was wearing no panties, her smooth, swollen vulva felt good, she spread her legs wide for me allowing me to slide two fingers deep inside her wet cunt, she gasped as I did this, I whispered, "Judy, you strike me as a woman who appreciates a big thick cock?"

As I finger fucked her cunt with two fingers, my thumb worked her big hard clit, Judy whispered, "I've never had a cock as big, I'm curious to know how it would feel inside me, I love your thick long fingers, Barry, you're going to make me cum."

"Judy, you've a lovely tight cunt, it feels so good, can you wear leggings every day with no panties so I can feel you when I want?"

"Barry, I'll do that for you, when I wear a skirt I won't wear panties, I like a forceful and dominant man, tell me to cum and I'll cum for you."

Judy was pushing her pussy hard against my fingers now, she was hot, I kept saying, "Judy, cum for me, let me feel your hot spunk, cum for me."

Her whole body trembled when she came, I kept finger fucking as she pushed her cunt against my fingers. When she had calmed herself, she whispered, "That was a pleasant surprise, we'd better be careful now."

I brought my two fingers out of her dripping cunt; they were glistening with her fresh cum; I brought them to her mouth; she had just finished licking them clean when mum came out of the bathroom, Judy adjusted her leggings and handed me my glass.

Mum topped up all our glasses which emptied the bottle, she said, "We won't have another bottle as you and Judy have to drive and I need to get home for a shower."

The next week flew in, the new system was excellent, we knew exactly what we had in stock. Dot had worked hard with Carol, the online auction was now set up and Friday's auction would also be online, we were told it would take a few auctions and the catalogue to be online for as long as possible to attract worldwide attention.

Mum was now addicted to my cock, every night and every morning was non-stop sex with her, I was still looking after Jean and Carol once a week which they loved, Dot was also being looked after, I now had mum, Judy and Dot not wearing any panties and if they were just working in the Centre, they only wore leggings.

The three of them all had gorgeous Camel Toes, they all knew it, the leggings were getting tighter and tighter; I wasn't complaining. Judy had brought me coffee when I was working in the office, she loved to be felt; It tempted me to do more, as I knew she was more than available.

It happened on Friday after our first online auction, we'd over a thousand lots in the sale, they sold one hundred and forty online above the estimate; we were all happy. Judy, mum and I were in my office and mum said, "Judy, would you like to come over for some supper with Barry and I tonight, we can have some Champagne and celebrate?"

"Babs, I'd love to do that with you, what should I wear?"

I smiled and said, "Judy, mum and I have dress rules in the house, I'm sure mum has a spare kimono you can wear as mum always wears one around the house with no bra or panties under the kimono."

Judy and mum both laughed, mum and I drove home, in the car mum said, "Barry, it could get kinky tonight, make love to me when we get home, when Judy arrives we'll do a peep show for you, it will arouse you watching us make love then I want to watch you fuck Judy, I'll have a lubed butt plug in her tight ass, ass fuck her doggy style first then doggy style her pussy, we will have fun tonight, are you comfortable with this?"

"Of course I am mum, we should have done this before, it's long overdue."

Mum thought for a moment and said, "I was greedy Barry, I just wanted you, I've something else important to tell you, this morning before the auction started, Dot and I were in the office checking online on the computer seeing if we could connect to the auction, it works perfectly, we were pretty close, Dot went down on me, she made me cum, her tits are not small, I went down on her, she came in my mouth, I think we should invite her over one night too, Judy has already had her, I'm sure you'll be able to handle all three of us? Dot felt guilty about us doing it, I think she'll message you and tell you what happened, Barry, she's got the hot's for you in a big way."

I smiled and said, "Mum, you, Judy and Dot will be in the inner circle, Carol and Jean I'll still service once a week, I'm sure that I'll be able to keep all of you happy."

Before Judy arrived, mum had cum twice, it was lovemaking in the purest sense, I'd held back as I knew that tonight would be a long night and mum would want it again after I'd finished with Judy.

What a peep show mum and Judy put on for me, mum told me she'd open the door when Judy arrived, they went upstairs and came down a few minutes later to meet me in the lounge, both were wearing kimonos and nothing else, I handed them both a glass of Champagne, then took Judy into my arms, we tongue kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes, I was fondling her massive breast and she was caressing my stiff cock, mum said, "Barry, you sit on the armchair naked so Judy and I can see your monster cock, Judy and I will lie on the carpet and you can watch us perform, I can assure you it'll be a good show."

I couldn't believe how intimate Judy and mum were, they were on the carpet giving each other oral, the grunts and groans coming from them were heavy, Judy was first to cum, closely followed by mum.

Mum had left a butt plug and lube on the coffee table, mum arranged cushions so Judy's butt was raised, mum slipped the butt plug inside her tight ass. Mum was now ass fucking her with the butt plug as she sucked Judy's big hard clit, in the foreplay mum had also nibbled on the inside of Judy's thick cunt flaps.

It was amazing to watch them, they really cared for each other, that was so obvious. They said little, but what they were doing to each other said a lot. It didn't take long for Judy to have another orgasm, her whole body shook with this one, when Judy had composed herself, mum said, "Barry, I've made Judy so wet for you, it's time for you to take over now, I thought Judy should bend over this armchair and I'll sit on the couch so I can watch you fuck her but stay seated on the armchair as Judy wants to suck your cock now."

jd8406
jd8406
755 Followers
12