The Busty Doctors Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy came over and knelt in front of me, it didn't take me long to realise that Judy gave great oral. Her tongue was everywhere, she took my bulbous head into her mouth; it felt so good, her head started to bobb, it wasn't long until she was deep throating me, she'd angled and relaxed her throat muscles, allowing my massive cock to go deeper down her throat.

Judy had stiffened my cock, mum said, "I think Judy is ready for you know, Judy let me take the butt plug out and lube the head of Barry's cock."

The two of them were working as a team, as mum withdrew Judy's butt plug, she slipped it up her own ass, I knew then that mum wanted ass fucked later on tonight. As Judy was lubing my cock she said, "Barry, I surprised myself when I deep throated you, I've been thinking for a while how to do that and I'm so happy I've managed it, I'll get better as we get to know each other."

Judy looked gorgeous as she bent over the armchair, mum was sitting on the couch sipping Champagne as she watched us.

Judy was so well lubed she took my full length on the first push, I said, "Judy, you're so well lubed, you've taken all of me, is it good for you, do you have any discomfort?"

"Barry, you're so big, I'm comfortable with it, the head of your magnificent cock is hitting my G-spot, that feels so good, get a pleasant rhythm going and we'll be all set."

I soon had a powerful rhythm going, I was also fingering Judy's big hard clit, three minutes later, her twitching and warmth of her spunk told me she was having her first orgasm. Seven minutes later she had her third, each orgasm was stronger than the previous one, I was relentless and kept pounding her butt throughout all three. Her cum was running down the inside of her thighs.

When I slid my cock inside her dripping cunt, it surprised me how tight she was, she was tightening her cunt muscles perfectly; I knew then that Judy was going to give me a great ride. As I got into a rhythm, I loved how Judy's massive breasts were swinging; it was such an erotic sight.

Judy was pushing back against me, we were as one, it was obvious from her gasps and grunts she was loving it, she cried out, "FUCK, I'm cumming again, don't stop, Barry, this is amazing."

On her first twitch, I pumped my seed deep inside her; we had both cum within seconds of each other; it was an incredible feeling, and it felt so good.

I pulled out of Judy's pussy and turned her around; we kissed with so much feeling; I was happy we had done it; I was also happy mum had watched it as her cunt flaps were glistening with her cunt juice.

Mum and Judy went into the kitchen to prepare our meal, I checked my phone, there was a message from Dot, it read, "Hi Barry, I want to be honest with you, I've a confession to make, please understand I've never felt so strongly towards a man as I feel for you, we have something special between us, I love when we make love, I feel loved and fulfilled, I haven't had that in my life before."

"This morning your mum and I were in your office checking the Internet connection for the online auction, everything was good, we were both happy, we kissed, everything after that happened so spontaneously, we both went down on each other, I made your mum cum and she made me cum, I was thinking of you as we did it, I don't feel that I did anything wrong, I wish I'd told you I was sexually attracted to your mum. Your mum told me you and her were lovers, I want to know if I can share you with her? With all my love, Dot xx."

I thought of Dot's massive breasts and replied, "Dot, thanks for your lovely message, there's no problem, I'll have a word with mum. Big question, are you comfortable with doing a threesome with mum and me? Love Barry xx."

Two minutes later, Dot replied, "Barry, I've never shared a man with another woman, but the thought of doing it with you and your mum arouses me, I'm so wet as I write to you. Let me know when we can do it and we'll do it. Love Dot xx."

Judy came into the lounge to tell me dinner was ready, I sent a quick reply to Dot telling her there would be no problem and I'd see her tomorrow. Dinner was wonderful, we were all naked, and it felt so comfortable, both mum and Judy were glowing.

I said, "Are my two girls having fun?"

They both smiled then mum said, "Barry, you don't need to ask, Judy and I are over the moon with what's happening in our lives now, let's go to bed and have some fun."

I smiled and said, "Do you two have a problem if I invited Dot over to join us, I'm sure she'd like to be with us?"

Both smiled and mum said, "That could be fun."

I messaged Dot to come over as soon as she could and got a reply back that she'd be with us shortly, I joked and said, "Mum, we're going to need a bigger bed."

Mum was hot, she pulled the butt plug out then got on all fours on top of the bed, her butt at the foot of the bed, Judy lubed the head of my cock when the doorbell rang, Dot had arrived. Judy went to let her in, when they came back into the bedroom mum was close to her first vaginal orgasm.

Judy helped Dot undress as mum's body was trembling with her first orgasm, I kept pounding her as mum wanted more. Dot was naked, here was I with three gorgeous women with massive breasts. Judy said, "Dot, you look stunning, I'm so happy you're here, am I right in thinking that your pussy needs some love licks?"

That was the start of an amazing night, we were all comfortable with each other, mum had another two noisy orgasms, Dot had cum in Judy's mouth and was now eating Judy's wet pussy. I was now pounding mum's pussy doggy style, looking around I was looking forward to having Dot, I felt that this was now going to be a regular occurrence, we all loved sex and we all worked well together during the day, so at night I'd be with my three girls.

Mum had a body-shaking orgasm, it took her a couple of minutes to compose herself, as I pulled out of her Dot lay on top of the bed, her legs invitingly spread, her massive meaty breasts looking beautiful. I was pleased she'd opted for the missionary position as she gave an incredible ride in that position, her powerful hips could lift me off the bed.

She was so wet I slid deep inside her so easily, she whispered to me, "Thanks for inviting me, you've made my day."

"I was missing you; can you stay the night?"

"Of course, I've brought a change of clothing for tomorrow, if it's ok with you, I won't be spending much time at home, this is my new home and I feel so comfortable."

The End.

I write for your enjoyment, please vote, make suggestions and follow.

12