Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! is all I can say...please continue this, it's really HOT!

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorover 1 year ago

You are off to a good start. One of the things that bothered me was that the trophy wife, doesnt seem to say much and rarely responds at all. Ive done what he did to her to women RL and the experience is always a lot of fun for both... but I have yet to see a woman who wouldnt talk about it, much less moan, groan, sigh and cry a little but... or a lot because of the loss of control over how her body was feeling. The fact that your trophy wife doesnt react/respond much... really makes it hard to suspend our disbelief in the story. One thing I love about doing this to a woman is the fact that she can not stop herself from moaning and grunting (making huge efforts to not let on how wet and needy she is ). Also... adjusting the toys to random sequences of a variaty of intensity... is far more effective. Because her body can get use to it otherwise. When it cant grow accustomed to its stimulation... she cant help but stay aroused unabated.

mrddmanmrddmanover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks so much Master_Doctor. I'll try and revise cause she could easily have a lot to say about it all. Trying to resist but still complying with his commands. Good ideas. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope he breeds her like a good wife

marz08marz08over 1 year ago

Really great first chapter! I would love to see him persuade her to remove or stop taking her birth control next ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am so ready for the next part of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it coming

Dana2020Dana2020about 1 year ago

I love the story. I love the internal struggle she has between her mind and our body and the confusion.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The crude expressions detract from the story - but a really good idea. Wish it wasn't so wordy but that seems to be a trademark of his stories - still enjoyable read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous