The Butler Did It Ch. 01

Story Info
A butler starts working for superpowered futanari.
2.3k words
4.45
17k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to my latest story! I thought it would be fun to explore the use of superpowers in more raunchy and sexy activities, so this story was born! I had a lot of fun designing each character and how their powers work, so I hope you enjoy them! This chapter is a setup, but I hope you enjoy it regardless.

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are 18 or older!

Comments/feedback are welcome and encouraged!

********

Fredrick took a moment to adjust his tie. Gazing into a puddle, he made sure his hair was perfect before returning his focus to the massive titanium gate in front of him. Looking through the bars, a half-mile-long stone walkway stretched up to a massive fortress... Mansion? Prison? It was hard to tell. The structure was fortified like the Pentagon, yet seemed as extravagant as a sorority house of the most prestigious university. He steeled himself and pressed the bottom on one of the gates. A small buzz rang out followed by a pause.

"Yes?" A gruff, feminine voice emanated from a speaker above the button.

"H-hi, um... I'm Frederick. I'm the new uh... butler."

"Oh! You're finally here!" The voice grew more excited. "Come in! I'll meet you at the door." There was a click, then a loud metal clang as the gates began to swing open. Frederick took one last look behind him at the city in the distance before beginning the journey to the front door.

He was trying hard not to pant by the time he reached it, feeling winded already. If just this was enough to tire him, would he really be able to wait on five superhuman women?

Before he could knock, one of the large double doors was pulled open suddenly, causing him to jump. It swung further and further, groaning due to its neglected hinges. Standing before him was truly an anomaly of a woman. She stood over seven feet tall, Frederick having to strain his neck to meet her eyes. She wore a black tank top that cut off above her navel, as well as tight gray leggings that barely reached past her knees due to her size. The tint of her pants was lighter than her skin, which was more akin to stone. Her wrists were adorned by sweat bands that frayed at the edges from use. Her face was sharp, her jawline strong, and her nose large and flat. Her white hair was short, the sides shaved and the top spiky. Despite her rugged features, her countenance still held a distinct femininity that made her attractive in a more unconventional way. Even the two blunt tusks that poked from her bottom lip somehow enhanced her visage. She was also incredibly muscular. Her physique easily rivaled the highest echelon of male and female bodybuilders. Each muscle on her whole body was sculpted to absolute perfection. Crossed confidently in front of her chest were two pairs of strong arms. Frederick wracked his brain for the information that had been so meticulously taught to him.

Alias: Tetra

Real Name: Molly

Power(s); Superhuman Strength

Mutation(s): Four Arms, Tusks, Gray Skin

"Hey there, shorty." Tetra teased, her lip curling into a smirk around her tusks. It was true that Frederick was shorter for a man. He stood at only 5'6, his narrow shoulders and wide hips occasionally getting him confused for a girl when he had longer hair. But in the face of a giant like Tetra, anyone would be a shorty! He bowed slightly at the waist.

"Good morning, Miss Tetra. My name is Frederick Melone, and I'll be your new butler." he said, barely able to tighten his nerves. She sniffed, scratching her ass with one of her lower arms.

"Well, come in. Bliss should be here in a sec. The rest of the girls are around somewhere." Frederick nodded and stepped inside. The inside was just as spectacular as expected. It was as if he had just set foot in the White House. His footsteps echoed on the marble floor before he stood at attention once again in front of the grand staircase. Tetra chuckled and shut the door.

"You're quite prim and proper. Look at you, full suit, nice shoes, hair all nice and cute. I love that little bowtie. She loomed over him and poked the small garment around his neck. Her closeness provided him a view of something new about her. Her bust. Her breasts were large, as expected for someone of her size. The interesting part was how many she had. Instead of the usual two, she had four large mammaries sitting high on her chest. Two atop, two beneath. Realizing he was staring too much, he adjusted his gaze lower. To his surprise, a prominent bulge greeted his gaze as his eyes fixed in her leggings. She leaned in closer.

"See something you like?" Frederick snapped out of his haze and looked back up to meet her taunting gaze. Her yellow eyes pierced his own hazel orbs as she eyed him up and down like a predator.

"I-I-uh-well-I'm-you-" Tetra flung her head back and cackled, her deep, booming laugh echoing throughout the corridors. Her two left arms slapped her knee, causing a small shockwave of air that nearly knocked Frederick off his feet.

"HOO you are so CUTE!!" she roared, reaching out and picking him up by his armpits with her two lower arms. Her upper arms smushed his cheeks together as she rubbed her nose against his. "Such a cute wittle boy." she cooed.

"Ma'am, please... p-put me down?" Frederick pleaded.

"Oh alright, cutie." she relented, placing him back on his feet. "BLISS!!! NEW BUTLER IS HERE!!!" Tetra suddenly bellowed, startling him. There was no response. "AND HE'S SUPER CUTE!!!" Frederick suddenly became aware of what sounded like a hundred horses running all at once. It started far away, but quickly grew closer, and closer, and closer.

FWOOSH!

There was a blur of movement and a sudden rush of air as a new figure entered the room at extreme speeds and stopped almost instantly. The new individual was shorter than Tetra but still super tall. Standing at around 6'4, she had long brown hair tied back in a ponytail. Warm, sun-kissed skin was exposed by the sports bra and spats she wore. Her skin was patterned with lighter patches of vitiligo, creating a uniquely beautiful texture to her body. Also like Tetra, her physique was superior to most, though her build was more athletic and fit than that of a bodybuilder. Her legs accounted for most of her height, her thick quads and pillar-like calves putting any Olympic sprinter to shame. Her more unique aspects became quickly apparent. Instead of having human ears, equine ears set atop her head, occasionally twitching. A horse-like fail jutted out from her lower back, swishing back and forth excitedly.

Alias: Horsepower

Real Name: Bliss

Power(s): Superhuman Speed and Agility

Mutation(s): Equine Features

"Howdy there, honeybun." Horsepower spoke in a smooth, deep southern drawl that turned Frederick's legs to jelly.

"Good morning, Miss Horsepower. My name is-"

"Just call me Bliss, hun." she interrupted, putting her curled finger under his chin and tilting his head up to look at her. He was glad she did, otherwise he would have kept staring at the bulge in her spats that twitched when she laid eyes on him.

"This is Freddie." Tetra said, clapping him on the shoulder and nearly sending him flying.

"Freddie?" he asked, flabbergasted that they were already giving him a nickname.

"He's pretty little." Bliss said, returning his attention to her. "You think he can actually handle us?"

"I'm eager to find out." Tetra replied, her large hand squeezing his shoulder playfully.

"So am I.'' A higher voice spoke from the top of the stairs. Frederick gazed up the steps to the landing in search of the voice. Standing at the top was a similarly beautiful woman. Unlike Tetra and Horsepower, she was closer to average height for a woman, coincidentally the same height as Frederick. Her shiny, shoulder-length black hair was unkempt, and she wore a purple nightgown. She was thin, her breasts and hips on the smaller side. Her most notable feature was a third eye in the center of her forehead. It was the same violet as her two main ones, and it blinked and moved in sync with them.

Alias: Voyant

Real Name: Claire

Power(s): Telepathy, Telekinesis, Mind Manipulation

Mutation(s): Third Eye, Second Brain in Sternum, Increased Neuron Quantity

"Oh hey, Claire. I'm surprised you're awake!" Tetra piped up.

"It's impossible to meditate when you scream like that."

"Haha sorry. I just wanted you to meet our new butler! Isn't he cute?" Voyant glared down at Frederick.

"You look weak." she sneered, holding out her hand. He watched as it started to glow with a purple light,

"Hey! Knock it off! You know we're not supposed to use powers against the staff!" Voyant scoffed and lowered her hand, the glow fading. She narrowed all three of her eyes at him.

"I'm watching you, pervert." She walked back up the steps into a nearby hallway. Pervert? PERVERT?? They had just met! Frederick didn't understand what gave her that impression, but it made him feel pretty crumby.

"Oh don't mind her, baby." Bliss cooed, petting his hair. "She's just kind of a bitch like that."

A door across the room swung open and two more figures entered. Both women, as expected, sauntered up to the group currently ogling Frederick. The first was only slightly taller than him. She had reddish brown hair tied in twin tails on either side of her head. Green eyes met his as she gave a warm smile, the freckles on her face moving as she did. Her outfit was simple, consisting of a hoodie and sweatpants. Her breasts were the largest out of all of them. Frederick imagined he'd need four hands just to hold one of them. Her waist was surprisingly narrow, but immediately terminated in wide, child-bearing hips. She was the epitome of breedable.

Alias: Splix

Real Name: Mary

Power(s): Self-Duplication

Mutation(s): None

The other woman was taller than Splix, but shorter than Bliss. Her hair was a dark navy blue, though it didn't look dyed. Silver eyes looked Frederick up and down past a pointed nose. A spindly hand stroked her sharp chin as she inspected him, her hollow cheeks twisting in thought. Her hair was long, easily reaching past her waist, and it was perfectly straight. She was pale as well, her skin almost transparent. Her limbs were long and spider-like, lacking in fat and consisting mostly of bone. Frederick scanned her body and panicked when he saw a snake-like protrusion running down the pant leg of her two-piece suit.

Alias: Epoch

Real Name: Gabrielle

Power(s): Chronomancy

Mutation(s): Blue Hair

"Well hello, hot stuff." Splix purred. Frederick's face immediately went from pink to bright red. He felt his arm holding his briefcase be gently moved in front of him.

"You're pitching quite the tent, pumpkin." Bliss whispered. "Might wanna hide that." Frederick tensed up, his blush deepening further.

"Th-thanks." he whispered back.

"You lot are such a handful." Epoch spoke in a thick London accent. She stepped up to him, confident wispy strides carrying her across the room. "I'm Gabi. Nice to meet you, Frederick." She held out her bony hand. He was relieved, at least one of them was "normal". He shook her hand, her long fingers curling around his. Her hand was warmer than he expected. Frederick had anticipated a touch of the grave. She gave him a friendly smile and checked a pocket watch hanging from her pocket.

"Oh my. I must get back to my business. I look forward to getting to know you, Frederick."

"Likewise Miss Epo- Gabi." She nodded, turned on her heel and trotted back out of the room.

"You must be tired. Let me show you to your quarters." Splix said, locking her arm with his.

"You better not try anything, Mary." Tetra added, narrowing her eyes at her. "Remember, we're not allowed to get freaky with him."

"I knoooow, Molly. Jeez I'm not a hoe."

"That's what a hoe would say." Splix stuck her tongue out and began guiding Frederick up the stairs.

Splix flung open the door with theatrics. "Here you are! Your very own space!"

"Oh wow." The room was the size of a master bedroom, with its own walk in closet, balcony, and adjoined bathroom. "This room is bigger than my whole last apartment."

"Right? It's about the same size as ours, though we each have our own special additions."

"Like what?"

"You wanna know what's in my bedroom? Maybe you are a perv.~" she teased.

"What? N-no I-"

"I'm just fucking with you!" Splix said, playfully shoving him.

"R-right. Sorry, Miss Splix I'm just very nervous, as I'm sure you can tell."

"First of all, call me Mary. 'Miss Splix' is way too formal. It just weirds me out. Second of all, I totally understand. I was nervous when I joined too. Third... you're welcome in my room any time.~" She ran a finger down his chest.

"Mary, Miss Tetra said that's forbidden!"

"Oh puh-lease! The rest of the girls probably feel the same. I'm just the one with enough..." She leaned into his ear. "...balls to say something." She squeezed his shoulder and his thigh before stepping back. "Don't be a stranger.~" She glided past him and out the door, shutting it behind her.

Frederick flopped down on the king sized bed and let out a big sigh. It hadn't even been thirty minutes and he was already this worn out. He looked down at the bulge now running down his leg.

"Fuckin' thing." he grumbled, fidgeting with it. Focusing for a moment, he tightened the muscles in his thighs and glutes, squeezing his eyes shut to maintain the flex. Luckily it worked, and the python in his pants slowly began to recede.

Alright. Today's agenda is... He activated his tablet and began scrolling through it. Oil Horsepower's treadmill, mix Tetra's protein powder, replace Voyant's books, wind Epoch's watches, and fold Splix's laundry. He swallowed at the last one. Great. I'll look like even more of a pervert. He stretched and got up, adjusting his bowtie. Time to start being a butler.