The Butt Of Choice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The thought of sliding my erection into your glorious and sexy butt and making love to it did occur to me."

"Well played, sir, but you don't love me, remember?"

"Yet," I said quietly, now sounding hopeful to myself.

"We'll look into that tonight."

We dressed and checked out of the hotel and got in Bambi's SUV and drove to a local Italian restaurant for a light lunch. At one point I was looking at Bambi and daydreaming.

"Earth to Mick! Where did you go?"

"Honestly? I was wondering what this wonderful tomato sauce would taste like if I got to lick it off of your butt."

"Mick! You are going to make me blush."

"Do you look good when you blush?" She smiled at the question.

When we finished our meal, we walked around the area where the restaurant was before we went back to Bambi's SUV for the drive to her place. It was a very nice 2 bedroom attached townhouse in a decent neighborhood. The furniture was nice and the place was exceptionally clean.

"Bambi, is this place always this clean, or were planning on having me over?"

"Yes and yes."

"Ok." I paused. "Let's take a look at what you need to pack."

The bedrooms were on the 2nd floor and I followed her butt up the stairs. She stopped four times to bend over and push her behind into my face and I took the opportunity four times to firmly grip it and kiss and bite it. A random thought shot into my head.

"Here Mick, this is my room."

"Who uses the other room?"

"No one. I mean sometimes one of the girls stays over, but no one on a regular basis. I keep all of my dancing costumes in the closet in there."

I walked into Bambi's bedroom and looked in the closet to find a small number of dresses and blouses, all very classy. I turned as she was dragging in two big suitcases. She flung them onto the bed and began opening one.

"Mick, open that one and we can start putting in the stuff we want."

"The stuff WE want?"

"Yes." She smiled.

Bambi went to the closet and pulled out all of the dresses and laid them out. One of them caught my eye and I pulled it out.

"Don't pack this one."

"Why?"

"Because."

She looked at me funny and went to her dresser and began pulling out a huge number of bras and panties. Some matched, most didn't. She caught me looking and defended herself.

"Hey, I see that look. Some women collect shoes, I collect bras. Their cheaper and don't take up as much room."

"No argument from me," I said as I imagined her breasts tucked into each one.

She began to put the bras together by laying them together cup to cup. The panties were folded and followed. When she was done they filled ½ of one side of the suitcase.

"You have a lot of room over there, little one."

"I still have some pants and jeans and blouses. I also have a ton of t-shirts. We won't fill both of the suitcases but most of them."

"Bambi. Serious question."

"Yes, Mick."

"Would you please show me your costumes? I figured that you started off wearing a bikini or bra and panties and stripped out of them."

"Oh no. I have all sorts of costumes. You know, like the French Maid and the Catholic School Girl."

"May I see them?"

"On me or off?"

"For now, you can just hold them up in front of you."

"Damn!"

Bambi took my hand and led me to the other bedroom. It had a single twin bed and a dresser. She opened the closet and there were all sorts of outfits. She could have opened a sexy Halloween costume shop. She brought me over to the dresser and opened the top two drawers to show me a huge selection of thongs. The two that caught my eye right away were a bright yellow and a sequined emerald green.

"Bambi, I like these, so I am going to bring home them with us. Ok?"

"Sure, Mick. Which ones?" She asked as her face grew a huge smile.

"The ones that show off your butt."

"Mick, they're thongs, all they show is ass."

"I guess that should tell you which ones I like, huh?"

"I guess. It also tells me something else."

"What's that?"

"Taking them home with us?" Bambi jumped into my arms and flooded my face with kisses and licks. "Thank you, Mick. I will make sure that you don't regret it."

I went through some of her outfits and took out three that I liked. The Catholic School Girl, the Ballerina, and the Nurse. They all had matching open front bras and crotchless panties.

"It looks like you don't want any fabric between your mouth and my nipples or pussy."

"I think all of the bottoms are thongs, so there will be no fabric between my mouth and your butt either."

"You really do like my butt."

"I do."

"Do you think that you could ever love it?"

"I can't answer that."

Bambi smiled when I picked those three and then picked her three favorites, the Cheerleader, the Business woman, and Tarzan's Jane. We finished and set the cases to the side. We sat down in the living room and talked about the next step in the plan.

"Bambi, I kept out that dress so that I could take you out to dinner. I want to take you to one of the best steak houses in the Kansas City area. Then we need to come back and I have some laundry I want to do before we head back to Boise."

"How many clothes do you need to fly back to Boise?"

"Just one set. But we will need more in order to drive back."

"Drive?"

"Yeah. If we trade off every couple of hours we an easily make it to Cheyenne the first day and Boise the second. I made the drive last year. It was 9 ½ hours to Cheyenne and 10 hours to Boise."

"That's not too bad," Bambi said.

"That means that we have to spend another night together in a hotel room," I said and she giggled.

"I can deal with it if you can. Besides, from what Lew tells me, you only have a one-bedroom apartment."

"Yeah, that is going to be a problem."

"Why? We seem to be sleeping ok together now?"

"I only have a full-sized bed. It's just right for one."

"Oh, is that all?" Bambi said as if a small bed was no problem.

"Isn't that enough?"

"Don't worry. Is the bedroom big enough for a bigger bed?"

"I think so. I would guess that a queen-sized bed would fit just fine."

"Mick, don't worry about it. Worst case scenario, I will sleep on top of you."

She giggled again, this time rubbing my penis through my pants.

"Great. Let's go to dinner and talk about our trip."

I sat on Bambi's bed and watched her strip and put on a black thong and a matching black bra before pulling on the dress I had selected. It was a simple black dress and Bambi looked great in it. I put on the dress pants and the dress shirt that I'd brought with me for dinner with my son. We looked good, thanks to Bambi. She was flat out gorgeous.

We got into her SUV and I drove south to Jess and Jim's Steakhouse in Martin City. Their steaks are fantastic, and the baked potatoes are just smaller than a Nerf football.

"So, Bambi do you like the idea of driving to Boise?"

"Yes. Actually, what I really like is the idea of being able to spend two whole days alone with you. We have a lot to learn about each other and I can't think of a better way to do it."

"Well, then no dessert for me. I would like to be on the road by 8AM. How much time will you need to get ready?"

"Not much if we drive naked."

"Bambi! I'm serious."

"Seriously then, a shower, a thong, my jeans and a t-shirt, socks and shoes. No time at all, unless you feel the need to be sure I will be really clean for the trip."

"Ok, let's set the clock for 7AM. We can grab breakfast on the road and eat as we drive. That should leave the apartment clean for Brandy. Do you want to pack us a bag for just our travel clothes?"

"Sure. Your briefs and my panties can get to know each other as well."

"Ok. You pack your underwear and mine. Pack us a t-shirt a piece and a pair of socks for me. The hygiene stuff too. Deodorant and toothpaste and brushes. Any personal stuff you need. That should all fit into a small bag."

"What are we going to sleep in?"

"Bambi, we have been sleeping in each other's arms. I like that. However, I am going to ask you a very important personal favor."

"Sure, Mick, anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Yes."

"Ok. No more sex until we get somethings straightened out until after we get home. This morning was wonderful, but I don't want you to think I am just in this for the pussy and I don't want to feel that you are in it for the cock. Ok?"

"Ok. Um, Mick? Did you really just say until after we get home?"

"Yeah, I guess I did."

"Home?"

"Yes, Bambi. I mean we are going to be living together for the foreseeable future and it is going to be your home and my home. Whether it becomes our home is one of the things we need to get straight."

"That works for me Mick."

When we got back to the apartment we stripped and put our soiled clothes into one of the pockets in one of the suitcases. Bambi packed the overnight bag for tomorrow and set the alarm clock, while I showered. I turned out the lights and got in bed while Bambi showered. She came out and climbed into bed with me. Well actually she got in on the side I was on and dragged her sweet naked body over mine.

"Bambi!"

"What? I didn't feel like walking all the way around the bed. And I like touching you and I'm not looking for sex."

"Well then come here and cuddle with me."

"I would love to. Oh! Someone is hard as a rock"

"Don't worry, it will go away, just leave it alone."

She kissed me goodnight and put an arm and leg over me, the warmth of her embrace had me asleep before I knew it.


12