The Butt Of Choice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her to me and kissed her again and held both of her cheeks, pulling her tight to me. When the door opened I asked her to walk in front of me to hide her effect on me.

We pounded down a couple of omelets and lots of breakfast sausage as well as orange and cranberry juice. Bambi went back one more time and came back with a plate full of fruit She fed me strawberries and pineapple and bananas.

"Fruits and vegetables are important to keep your heart healthy. I want you healthy for a long time."

We finished at 6:45 and went back to the room and it was my turn to sit on the toilet as she watched me. I wiped myself clean and then Bambi did a strange thing. She soaped up a warm washcloth and asked if she could wash my ass. I agreed and bent over. She ran the warm soapy cloth between my cheeks and pushed it into my anus with a finger.

She made sure I was clean and then dried me and helped me dress. We went down to the desk and checked out. We got into the SUV and with me behind the wheel we took off towards Boise. We swapped seats about every two hours and with conversation along the same lines as before, as we quickly ate up the ten hour drive.

As we approached Mountain Home, I gave her a little history of the town and as I was telling her about the air base several A-10's flew over us.

"Those are really funny looking planes."

"They are mainly used to support ground troops and kill tanks and other armored vehicles. They say that when they fire the front gun it is so powerful that the recoil actually slows the plane down."

We drove on and into the main part of Boise, getting off and driving to my apartment. We pulled into the complexes covered parking. Before we got out, I took Bambi's hand.

"Bambi, this is it. Are you still sure?"

"Of course. Let's go. I have the overnight bag. You get to carry the heavy stuff."

She laughed and led us up the stairs with me giving directions from behind her.

"How is the view, Mick?"

"It is pretty good. I think I am in love with it."

"Good. Now that you have admitted that you love my ass, we can start to get you to love the rest of me."

At my apartment door we stopped, I unlocked it.

"Stay here, please."

I took the suitcases in and came back to get the overnight bag and instructed her to stay where she was. Then I came back to Bambi and picked her up in my arms and carried her over the threshold and into the apartment. It took very little time to walk through the one bedroom apartment and when Bambi saw my tiny bed, she made her first demand.

"Mick, we are getting a new bed."

"So you want a bed of your own?"

"No! We are getting at least a queen bed and I do mean soon. We are together. Except in the eyes of the law, we are married. I will never leave you and I will always be faithful to you. I ask that you do the same to me."

"I will. Bambi?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

**********

That was nine years ago. Now she will stand in front of me, bending over. She will smile at me between her legs and I will drop anything I am doing and lick a finger and stick it in her butt. Bambi then clenches up and stands and drags me to bed with my finger trapped in her back door. All these years later, after three kids, and after growing natural, almost "C" cup breasts, gifts from our hungry children, she still has the butt I would choose.


12