The Buttercup Spell

Story Info
About how I saved my sister from her friend's spell.
9.2k words
4.66
24.1k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an ordinary Thursday afternoon and I was alone in my room, fully engrossed in massacring my friends on my computer, when suddenly my bloody rampage was rudely interrupted by my younger sister barging into my bedroom. I looked up from my screen and was about to give her a lecture about disrespecting my privacy by entering my room without knocking, when I noticed a strange, glassy-eyed look on her face.

Seemingly oblivious to my indignation and without saying a single word, Anna walked up to me and kneeled down by my chair. Before I could give her that lecture, she pressed her lips against mine and gave me a hot kiss, tongue and all. She kissed me for maybe fifteen seconds and then, just as suddenly as she came in, she stood up again and walked out my bedroom, leaving me alone and confused.

It happened so quickly, I didn't even realize what she was doing until it was over. The kiss was by far the weirdest, most conflicting kiss in my life. I almost felt as if I was dreaming. If it wasn't for my tingling lips, I might not have believed it possible that my sister could actually give me such an erotic kiss.

I knew I should have been disgusted by my sister kissing me like that, but damn, Anna was a great kisser! I had kissed a few girls before, but... damn.

Maybe if the kiss had lasted a little longer, or if I had been given some kind of warning, I might have been able to process all the conflicting things that happened, and be properly disgusted instead of just confused. Yeah... I think the kiss definitely should have lasted a little longer.

I glanced back at the monitor and saw my character lying face-down in the dirt, a dozen arrows sticking out from his back. I softly cursed my ditzy little sister for ruining my game and reducing me to a mere spectator while I could have easily won the game. I was still staring at the screen and waiting for the round to end, when a burst of laughter erupted from Anna's room. The guffaw was followed by my sister's voice. Though I couldn't hear what she was saying, she sure sounded quite agitated. Whatever she was telling her friend, it was met with another burst of laughter. It was obvious the girls were having some kind of fun at my expense.

Although I don't mind a good joke now and then, I wasn't going to be their submissive victim. However, before I could think of a way to get back at the girls, my door opened and Anna came walking in once again.

Like the first time she barged into my room, she had a glassy-eyed look on her face and walked silently towards me and kneeled. I was preparing myself for another strangely exciting kiss, but that was not what my sister had in mind. This time, instead of kissing me, she grabbed my hand and placed it on her chest. In a reflex I pulled back my hand, but she had a surprisingly firm grip on my wrist, and put my hand right back where it had been, on the warm, pillowy mound of her left breast.

Well, if Anna really wanted me to feel her up, I had no problem doing it. There was absolutely nothing wrong with my sister's tits. Though not overly large, they were nice and full, and firm enough that she didn't need to wear a bra all the time. It was a secret pleasure of mine to see them move freely underneath her blouse, or to see her hard nipples create little bumps in the fabric. I had often wondered how they would feel, and now I knew. They were amazing. Anna's breasts were soft and supple as I squeezed them, and I could even feel those little nipples pucker up underneath my hand. My sister graciously allowed me to grope her for about a minute, and then she got up again and walked away.

This time, I was ready for her sudden retreat. As soon as Anna got up, I went after her. I was walking right behind her, but she didn't seem to notice me. She stoically walked on to her own room and immediately closed the door behind her. I got on my knees in front of the door and looked in through the keyhole. Inside the room I saw my sister and her friend Tess, who was snickering as if something incredibly funny had happened. In contrast, Anna was standing motionless, as if she was waiting for something. I heard Tess say the word 'breadcrumb', and my sister came back to life.

"OMG, what did you make me do this time?" Anna asked her friend as she was straightening her sweater.

"You let him feel your tits" she laughed.

"Eeeww gross!" I heard my sister say. "Stop this. I don't want to play this game anymore. I want you to turn me back to normal!"

"No way Ann, I'm having too much fun!"

"I'm gonna tell my mom if you don't!"

"Oh, don't be such a crybaby. I'll undo the spell, okay?"

"Thanks."

"Buttercup."

She had barely said the word and my sister's head dropped forward, and her arms fell limp beside her.

"Yes master?" Anna said in a subdued, robotic voice.

"Go to your brother's room and let him have a good look at your tits."

"Yes master."

I rushed back to my room and tried to seem busy while I waited for my sister. Seconds later, she appeared again, still wearing that same expressionless look on her face. Just as her master had ordered, Anna lifted her blouse for me and offered me a good look at her naked breasts. They were simply gorgeous. Orange-sized and slightly cone shaped, with pale, creamy skin and large pink nipples.

She let me gaze at her treasures for maybe half a minute and then she left again, leaving me more confused, and more aroused than I had ever been before. Intrigued by her strange behavior, I followed her to her room once more.

"Breadcrumb." I heard Tess say as I installed myself in front of the keyhole.

"Fuck! Did you do it again?"

Tess was laughing again. "You sucked his cock and swallowed his cum"

"No... You didn't!" Anna stammered.

"Just kidding" she laughed, "But you did show him your tits"

"Dammit Tess! This isn't funny anymore. Turn me back to normal!"

The more annoyed my sister was, the harder her friend was laughing. Finally Tess calmed down a little.

"Okay, okay, I'll do it." she said, and then "Buttercup."

My sister's body relaxed again and she closed her eyes as she awaited the new instructions.

"Yes master?"

"Anna, listen to my voice. I am going to count to three and then I want you to wake up. You will feel normal again, relaxed and rested. Everything will be as it was before. However, whenever you hear the word 'buttercup' you will fall into a deep hypnotic sleep and do whatever you're ordered. One... Two... Three!"

Anna opened her eyes and looked as usual again.

"Am I... normal?"

"Ha, you were never normal."

"Har-har, very funny. You know what I mean, am I no longer hypnotized?"

"Well, you shouldn't be."

"No kidding?"

"Don't you trust me?"

"No fucking way!"

"Relax girl... I'll prove it to you: Bicycle."

Nothing happened.

"Well?" Tess asked.

"I don't know... I feel normal."

"Great! Don't you see? You're no longer hypnotized!"

"Thanks" I heard my sister sigh. "But what about Ben? Can you make him forget those things I did?"

"Sure, that's easy."

"Please, make him forget everything."

"Okay, I will. Just let me get ready."

I quickly ran back to my room. I hoped I would be able to withstand Tess's hypnotizing powers, but just to be sure, I wrote a quick note to my future self, explaining the situation and most importantly, the codewords 'buttercup', 'breadcrumb' and 'bicycle'. After that, I grabbed the game controller and pretended to be fully engrossed in my game. It wasn't long before Tess came into my room.

"Hey, Ben?"

"Yes?"

"Look at this."

I looked up at my sister's friend. She was holding a cheap metal medallion, dangling on a piece of string, and twirled it before my eyes.

"Listen to my voice... You're feeling sleepy..." she slowly said in a low voice. "Your eyes are getting heavy..."

I wasn't feeling anything particular, but I thought it might be best to act as if it was working.

"Listen to my voice... Your eyes are getting heavier... So heavy, you can't keep them open any longer... and when you close your eyes... you'll fall into a deep sleep, and... you will do... whatever I say."

I slowly closed my eyes and then let my head fall down. As bad as my acting was, it appeared to be convincing enough to fool Tess. Assured that I was successfully hypnotized, she began to lay her instructions upon me.

"When I snap my fingers, you'll forget that you ever kissed your sister, felt her tits or saw them. In fact, you never saw or heard either of us today. You were here alone all afternoon, playing your game by yourself."

She snapped her fingers.

"Now, I am going to count to three and then you'll wake up and remember nothing. One... two... three!"

I opened my eyes and looked up, trying to appear appropriately confused.

"Tess? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Nothing. I was looking for Anna. Have you seen her?"

I had to think quickly.

"No... I haven't seen her all day"

"Oh, okay. Thanks anyway"

Tess left and I was again alone in my room. I looked at the letter I had written and tossed it into the paper bin. It was a good idea, but completely unnecessary. I chuckled at the amateurish way Tess had tried to hypnotize me and the ease with which I had faked being under her spell. Everything she had wanted me to forget was still etched on my mind; Anna's enticing kiss, her gorgeous breasts and, most importantly, the code words needed to make her my slave.

While I was glad my mind was still uncompromised, I was struggling to make sense of the bizarre chain of events of this afternoon. It appeared that, despite her poor attempt trying to hypnotize me, Tess had succeeded with my sister and had her fully under her control. Using a series of code words, she could make her do everything she wanted, including making out with her brother and letting him see and feel those beautiful tits.

If I had heard everything correctly, Tess used the word 'buttercup' to put Anna under hypnosis and make her suggestible to any command. Then there was the code word 'breadcrumb', which she used to wake her up while leaving the commands imprinted under hypnosis intact. Finally there was 'bicycle', which didn't appear to do anything.

Then I understood: The word 'bicycle' was nothing but a bogus code word Tess had used to trick my sister into believing that she was no longer susceptible to the real commands. Why she had done that, I didn't know for sure, but it was presumably so she could have more fun messing with her later.

Well, Tess wasn't the only one.

I only had to decide how to best use my new powers. Numerous scenarios flashed through my mind. The least I could do was make her stop annoying me all the time, or make her do some of my chores. I was also really tempted to use her body to learn more about women and sex. I knew most girls thought I was a little geeky, and I was much too shy to prove them wrong. But with a willing girl like Anna to practice with, I could become a real Casanova, and have the courage to date, and fuck, every hot girl in school. Maybe I could even lend her out to my friends, and make a couple of bucks that way as well.

I quickly dismissed those last options; I loved my little sister way too much to do that to her. But even if no-one was going to fuck her, a little exploring wouldn't harm anyone, and the more I knew about the female body, the better I was prepared for when I finally got that first real girlfriend.

For the rest of the afternoon, nothing worth mentioning happened. I stayed in my room, and Anna and her friend stayed in hers. As evening fell, Tess went home and not much later my parents arrived. They brought Chinese takeaway with them, which was served in front of the TV. I was the last to join them for dinner, and because I was late, the only seat left was the easy chair next to the TV. Not only did that mean I would be watching TV at an oblique angle, I also had to sit opposite my sister, who was sitting Indian style at the far end of the couch.

I was doing my best to act natural and not stare at Anna, which was more difficult than I could have imagined. I was constantly distracted by the impressions her nipples made in her blouse and the way these little points moved around as Anna shifted her position. Every time I looked at her, I was reminded of how warm and soft her breasts had felt and how those nipples had puckered up underneath my hand.

While this view kept me at a constant level of arousal, it was a manageable level and I was able to have dinner without raising suspicion from either my parents or my sister. I was wolfing down the Char Sui as I normally would, and watching TV just like the rest. Everything was going really well, until Anna reached for her glass of water that was on the table. Because of the way she was sitting, I was suddenly looking at her baby blue panties. If that wasn't distracting enough, I could see a deep groove run along the crotch of her panties where the fabric had gotten tucked between the lips. Realizing I was looking at the exact shape of her pussy, made me nearly come in my pants.

I excused myself and fled to the bathroom. I opened my fly and carefully lowered my pants before I made a mess of them. My cock was feeling like it was a ticking timebomb, and the mere act of freeing it from my pants could set it off. I closed my fist around the shaft, aimed it at the toilet bowl and began to stroke. Two seconds later, I was firing long ropes of cum at the white ceramic. Judging from the amount of sperm I shot, you'd think I hadn't cum in over a month. It was one of the strongest orgasms I had ever experienced, but while it felt great to release some of the pressure, it did little to soften my cock. There was still plenty of cum stored in my balls to jack off once or twice more, but I couldn't stay away from dinner for too long. I tucked my swollen penis back inside my pants, then washed my hands and rejoined my family, who had barely noticed that I was gone.

I was glad that we had the TV for distraction. If they weren't as engrossed as they were, they would have likely spotted the persistent erection I was hiding underneath my napkin. However, under current conditions, I made it through dinner without attracting unwanted attention. As soon as I had finished my pork and noodles, I told them I had to go, using my homework for an excuse. While the rest of the family stayed to finish their show, I retreated to my room.

About half an hour later, my sister came knocking on my door.

"Enter" I grunted.

"Hi, Ben."

"What's up, sis?"

"Did Tess say anything to you this afternoon?"

"Tess? No... She was looking for you. That's all."

"Oh, okay."

"Why do you ask?"

"Oh, nothing. She was just being... you know. Forget I even asked."

"Okay. Whatever."

"Thanks, bro."

She walked back to the door. Before she could leave, I called her name.

She turned around. "Yeah?"

"Buttercup" I said.

She looked at me, and then her eyes glassed over and her muscles relaxed.

"Yes, master?"

"Lock the door."

My heart skipped a beat as she obeyed my command without hesitation. It was time to test my new powers a little more.

"Stand on one leg and bark like a dog."

I know, it was the lamest thing to ask her to do, but it was the first thing that popped into my mind.

Again, she obeyed immediately. Feeling a little more confident, I tried giving her another command, one that was not so lame. I took a deep breath and then I said it.

"Anna, show me your tits again."

Without hesitation, my sister grabbed the hem of her blouse and pulled it up to her chin, once more baring her naked breasts to my eyes. They were truly beautiful, just like I remembered them. About the size of large oranges and slightly cone-shaped, mostly because of her puffy nipples. Despite it being winter, and most of her golden summer tan had faded, there were still visible lines from her bikini, making the pale skin of her breasts stand out from the rest of her chest and belly. Even her nipples had a very pale shade of pink.

"Come closer" I ordered.

She walked to my desk, still holding her blouse up to her chin. Her pointy breasts jiggled beautifully with every step she took. When she was within a foot or two, I told her to stop.

"Strip for me."

Again, my little sister complied immediately. She let the hem of her blouse fall down and began to mechanically gyrate and sway her hips. Moving as sexily as possible in her zombie-like state, she began to unbutton her blouse, starting at the bottom. After she had popped all the buttons, she let me look at her breasts for a split second and then she turned her back to me. While she continued to seductively sway her hips she bared first one shoulder, then the other, and then her entire back. Finally she let her blouse fall on the floor and faced me, presenting me with a full view of her bare breasts, moving enticingly as she danced for me.

Next, she moved her hands down her sides and teasingly slowly pulled down the zipper of her skirt. While she kept moving to the imaginary music, she pulled her skirt over her round ass and down her long, shapely legs. After stepping out of her skirt, she then hooked her fingers underneath the sides of her little panties and pushed them down as well. As a grand finale, she kicked her foot, and sent the tiny blue piece of underwear flying through the air.

It had been a long time since I last saw my little sister naked, and it was hard to believe the transformation. Besides the gorgeous breasts and slim waist, she had a cute round ass, and a surprisingly sexy pussy. Between her tight stomach and the small gap between her thighs was a pale upside-down triangle that matched the tan lines on her chest. At the center of that lower triangle was a thin patch of strawberry blond hair. Almost entirely confined to the top of her mound, it did nothing to hide the lips of her pussy. She had a tight little slit, from which only her clitoral hood protruded slightly, the rest still hidden between the chubby outer lips. It left me wondering what her inner labia would be like, but I knew I would find out eventually, once I made her spread her legs for me.

Anna was now completely naked, and having completed the task I had given her, she returned to her motionless state, and awaited my next order.

"Come sit in my lap" I whispered; my throat too dry to talk.

She stepped towards me and lowered her gorgeous naked ass onto my lap. Draping one arm around her supple waist, I pulled her body tightly against mine. I was struck by how soft and warm she was, and how deliciously feminine she smelled. I buried my nose in her wavy hair and greedily inhaled her scent, I kissed her shoulder and tasted the subtle saltiness of her naked skin. Every new sensation made me hungry for more. I wanted to kiss her all over, lick every inch of her enticing body.

I reached up and cupped her magnificent breasts with my hands. They felt even better without her blouse. Her sexy breasts were soft and her skin was smooth and warm. I flicked her pink nipple with my finger and watched it pucker up. I leaned forward to take the extended tip into my mouth, then did the same with Anna's other nipple, feeling it stiffen as I sucked. I let it slip out of my mouth and leaned her back to admire at the result of my work. It was spectacular.

Though I wasn't done playing with her tasty nipples, I could not wait any longer, I had to feel her little pussy. I took a deep breath and slid my hand down her belly until I reached that sparse little patch of fur. I ran my fingers through her silky pubes as I slowly moved closer to that forbidden place between her legs. The further down I went, the hotter and damper the hair around my fingers became, until I finally reached the top of her slit. The tip of my finger slid between her fuzzy lips, stroking the protruding hood as I made my way to her little hole. She was quite wet already and my fingers slid easily into her tight canal.