The Buttercup Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Buttercup!" I gasped.

There was a flash of surprise in her eyes, followed by an equally short flash of disappointment, and then all emotions flushed from her face.

"Yes master?"

I knew this was going to be hard. I had to formulate my words carefully, as this would be the only chance I'd get, and I had to do it right.

"Anna baby, I am going to count to three, and then I want you to go back to your own bed and return to sleep. When you wake up, you will be your normal self again. You will have forgotten all the things that have happened between us in this room, today and yesterday. You will have forgotten that we've ever made love together and you will believe you're still a virgin. You will also forget any suggestions Tess gave while you were hypnotized, and you won't ever respond to the words 'buttercup' or 'breadcrumb' again. One... Two... Three."

Anna opened her eyes, got out of my bed, picked up her clothes and walked out of my room. With pain in my heart I watched her cute naked ass disappear into the darkness. I immediately started to regret my decision, but after all the regrettable events of happened last night, I knew I had done the right thing. I only wished I didn't miss her already.

When I saw her at breakfast a few hours later, she was behaving perfectly normal, aside from a distant coldness towards me, but that might have been because I was remembering her so differently now. There was no sign of desire, resentment, or anything else from her side. I was feeling a bit better, a little more reassured, and at the same time saddened that I had succeeded in snuffing what was possibly the best thing that had ever happened to me. However, the breakfast table was not the right time to sort out my feelings, and besides, I had to get ready for school.

All day long, I had extreme difficulties concentrating. I hated myself for being so weak, I hated Tess for hypnotizing my sister, and I hated Anna for being so perfect. I skipped the afternoon classes and went home early. I had hoped I would be able to talk things over with my little sister and maybe work out my true feelings, but alas, she wasn't alone.

As I walked up to my sister's room, I heard that same mocking laughter that had annoyed me so much the day before. It was Tess, and she was laughing at my sister. The mere sound of her voice made my blood boil, and hearing her mock my sweet little sister made me want to do something really bad to her. Before I did anything stupid, I tried to calm myself down, and counted to ten instead.

By the time I reached ten, my hands were still itching to hurt her. Just as I had abandoned my attempt to restrain myself and decided to throw Tess out of the house, either via the door or the window, the cackling stopped and she began to talk, loud enough for me to hear. The conversation that followed, turned my world upside down once more.

"Boys are so stupid! I told you this hypnotism bullshit would work!"

"I don't know Tess" my sister said. "I think he's really bothered by what we made him do."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm sure that once you've let him fuck you a few more times, he'll stop caring. Why, even my dad- "

"This is different, Tess. Ben's a really great guy, and the sex with him... it was just unbelievable, but... He's not like your brothers, he's too... sweet and gentle."

"You sound as if you love him."

"Of course I love him, he's my brother!"

"Oh, but I love my brothers too, and most of all I love their hard cocks!"

"No Tess, I'm serious. I honestly feel bad about it. We shouldn't have tricked him into taking advantage of me like that."

"Oh come on... All men are pigs."

"No... Not Ben."

"Well, next time we'll try it on your dad. In fact, I think we should have used him the first time. Fathers are much better for fucking anyway, they're more mature and experienced, and I bet your dad's got a really nice, fat cock."

"No- shut up!" Anna yelled, now truly angry. "You have no idea what it's like to love someone! I only agreed to your stupid plan because you said I could have sex with Ben, and you've fucked that up for good! Instead of loving me, he hates me now. I won't listen to you ever again!"

I knocked on the door and entered immediately, without waiting for answer. It was time to make things right.

"Get out, Tess" I said as I walked in.

She looked at me in defiance, but ultimately decided to hold her tongue and submissively grabbed her bag and disappeared. She had no idea how lucky she was that I allowed her to leave via the door. I waited until my sister's friend had closed the door and was walking down the stairs until I spoke.

"Anna, we have to talk about last night"

She looked up at me. Her eyes were wet with tears.

My sudden entry had caught her off guard. She was a little lost for words, but then she remembered her hypnotic programming. She quickly regained her composure and stepped back in her role.

"What about last night? Did something happen? I was-"

"Anna, I know you were never hypnotized." I interjected, "I heard you and Tess before I entered."

Knowing she was busted, she broke down. New tears welled in her eyes and she began to sob.

"I'm so sorry Ben, I never should have listened to her"

"It's okay Anna..."

"No, it's not okay. I've always dreamed of you being my first, but I knew it would never happen. Then Tess told me about this trick she used on her own brothers and how well it worked for her." she sobbed, "Oh, I never should have listened to her... but she talked me into it and I was so glad that it worked... It was as if my dreams had come true, but then you didn't want to do it anymore and... and... now you hate me" Anne kept rambling on, struggling against the tears.

I lifted her chin with my fingers and looked her in the eyes. I felt the urge to kiss her. She looked so miserable and vulnerable, and yet so beautiful.

"Listen Anna, I could never hate you. I love you, and no matter what happens, I always will. If there's anyone I hate, it would be myself. Or Tess."

"But if you don't hate me, why would you want me to forget the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me?"

"I don't want you to forget it. It's just that I should never have taken advantage of you like that. That was why I tried to undo Tess's hypnotic spell; I was feeling really bad about what I had made you do, no matter how much I enjoyed being with you."

"But you didn't make me do anything!" She cried, "All the things I did was because I wanted it... because I love you, but you just didn't know it."

"You really love me?"

She nodded silently. "I guess I always have, as long as I can remember."

"It's confusing, isn't it? I mean, falling in love with a brother... or sister?"

She looked up and smiled at me. Though her eyes were still wet with her tears, she was looking at me with new hope.

"I don't know what's happening anymore. All day long, all I could think of was you. Half the time I was afraid your memories would return one day, and half the time I feared they wouldn't."

"How come?"

"Well, if you never remembered what I did, you wouldn't hate me for it, but then you also would not have remembered how good it was, and so I'd never have a second chance to prove we belong together."

"Do you really think that we belong together?" she asked weakly.

It was a simple question, and she deserved a honest answer. There was nothing I wanted more than a second chance, but I didn't feel like I deserved it.

"I don't know."

"Didn't you like it?"

"Apart from the lies and deceit?"

"I mean you and me... in bed..."

"Making love?"

"Yeah."

"Honestly? I loved every second of it, but..." I said slowly, searching for the right words. "... but I think it could have been even better if we would have been honest to each other."

"But, if I had told you I loved you... would you..?"

"No, I guess not. I didn't realize it until I woke up this morning and saw you sleeping in my arms."

"What did you realize?"

"That I was in love with my own sister."

Before I had finished my sentence, she had thrown herself into my arms and was covering my face with kisses.

"What do we do now?" she asked

"Look, all that happened is that you tried to trick me, and I tried to trick you. So, as far as that's concerned, I think we're even. No hard feelings."

My sister looked at me quietly and nodded.

"Now there's one more thing," I said, hesitating. "Now that there are no more lies and deceit, do you think we deserve a second chance? I mean, can we..."

"Yes!" she squealed and took my hand, leading me towards her bed.

We never stopped kissing, except to remove our clothing, and not much later, I was lying in Anna's bed and she was sitting in my lap, gently rocking her hips with my cock deeply embedded in her tight pussy. She wasn't as wet as last night, and still a little tender from losing her virginity, but we made love like lovers and did no longer conceal or restrain our true feelings for each other. We spent a lot of time kissing and caressing as we moved as one, and we remained in a passionate embrace long after I finished inside her.

"Buttercup" I whispered as I gave her a kiss on her lips.

"Yes, lover?" she said with that monotonous voice, but with a sparkle in her eyes.

"When I snap my fingers, you will let me take you on a romantic date this weekend."

"Yes, my lover," she said, smiling, "I will, gladly."

I snapped my fingers and we sealed our promise with another passionate kiss.