The C.F.N Gym Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg desperately wanted this whole thing to be over. He thought after the week of classes he had built up a tolerance to this kind of stimulation, but it seems Marla had her ways to bring out the blushes. He looked up to the clock and was relieved to see there was only time for a couple more exercises and a cooldown. He turned and found all the newcomers staring directly at his rigid rod. He steeled himself one more time and resumed class, fighting a blush the entire time.

He finally concluded the class proper and was ready to leave. Marla emerged from the pool then and Greg feared that this meant more 'playtime' today. She raised her voice so every one can hear. "As you all know there is no extra playtime this class!" Greg felt like tearing up hearing such wonderful news and he turned to leave hastily. His hopes were immediately dashed with the following sentence. "This is because we are doing a special demonstration today for these lovely young ladies!" She announced happily. Greg looked to Marla confused and concerned. "You see these ladies are inexperienced and need a special demonstration from Greg here." Greg felt his pulse rise fearing what she was playing at. "You see these ladies need is...an 'ejaculation demonstration'!" Greg's eyes widened in shock and his dick shot up a little higher. "It looks like Greg is very 'excited' for this demonstration."

"Ma-" Greg started only to be interrupted by a voice coming from the women's locker room. He turned to see the source of the voice and his eyes bulged as he saw who it was and how she was dressed.

"Hi Greg!" Katie shouted. On her form was a very small green string bikini and thong. She wore golden heels on her feet making her toned legs ooze with sexuality. Her brown hair was styled into loose curls with streaks of blonde, her face had subtle yet enticing make up. Her expression though was what sent Greg's head swimming, it was a look of domineering lust. To her, it seemed, Greg was a slab of meat. Greg cock went wild as he helplessly stared at the new source of stimulation. He had been desiring her ever since their encounter in the locker room. She had not given him anything since that day, and his body needed more from her, though his brain was shouting 'not here, not now, not in front of this crowd!'.

She swayed her hips as she approached Greg, who for his part, could only stand there dumbfounded. For some reason there wasn't an abundance of blood available to his brain. With each step closer her breasts bounced delightfully. Her expression had shifted from the lustful one to a knowing smirk as she got closer. She stopped once she merely inches from Greg, she ran her eyes up and down lingering on his rod. "What's the matter Greg see something you like?" She said as she tapped under his chin. He realized then his mouth was agape as he ogled Katie's approach. He gulped as feared it would be impossible to hold back if she were to do anything to him now, but he had no willpower to stop her.

"Katie thank you for joining us!" Marla said. "She will be performing the demonstration. At least part of it... I thought I saw the other volunteer somewhere around here."

"I'm right here Marla!" Brooke said as got out of the pool. Her form covered in a layer of water, the sun reflecting off her made her all the more desirable. Greg was starting to feel trapped, Katie was one thing but Katie AND Brooke, how could he possibly hold them both off. "C'mon Nikki you should get a closer look! This is gonna be hot!" Nikki blushed, smiled, and emerged, walking gingerly towards Greg and the two women.

"Fantastic! There was one more woman who was absolutely insistent on participating, now where is..."

"I'm right here Marla!" Lisa spoke up with a grin! She was wearing a black bikini that bared her breasts to an alarming degree. She bit her pouty MILF lips as she approached the group. Soon the three sirens circled Greg. The new young women were giggling and blushing furiously as they awaited the demonstration. Greg for his part felt helpless before them, it seemed he had no control and for some reason his body was just fine with that.

"Greg if you would face the pool, it's time..." Marla said with a lascivious grin. Greg hanged his head and did as he was told. One head was down while the other pointed straight up.

Katie positioned herself right in front of Greg. She put a hand under his chin and rose his eyes to hers. She whispered with a cute smile. "Just enjoy it..." And she shot him a wink.

Lisa then got behind Greg and whispered. "I got the best job here. I get to massage that wonderful ass." She said as she bit his earlobe and dug her nails into his cheeks. Chills broke out across his entire body and his eyes fluttered as he nearly collapsed from the sensation.

"This is gonna be sooooo much fun!" Brooke said as she took her place to his side. Nikki stood behind her blushing hard and trying even harder to avoid looking at Greg's body.

"Alright, now pay close attention!" Marla said addressing the graduates, all of whom were titillated and curious about the impending display. "Alright ladies let's get this show on the road!"

With that Katie began to descend, with every inch she lowered her expression grew more devious. Greg watched her helplessly, powerless before her beauty. Brook then ran her hands across his abdomen tickling him, his abs flexed under the sensation. Lisa ran her hands over his shoulders squeezing them to feel his muscle, her fingers made their way to his trapezius muscles and began kneading. Greg relaxed a bit from that. His relaxation was cut short when Katie wrapped her fingers gently around his cock. He let out a gasp and his eyes shut for a moment.

"Now pay attention closely at how the male reacts to stimulation. When beautiful women start touching his nude form, he immediately becomes controlled by his desire." Marla started. "Even now, he tries to resist the temptation of his pleasure. To overcome this resistance is quite simple, you simply have to stroke more vigorously, Katie if you would..." With that Katie tightened her grip and began pumping. Greg's breathing became more and more vigorous as his pleasure grew. "See how his abs rise and fall...This is how you know a male is losing control of himself. Especially when the lower abs expand and contract." As she said that Brooke and Lisa danced their hands across the region, Greg visibly shook with desire. He dared to look at the newcomers and found a completely captive audience as the new eyes trailed up and down his form in the throes of pleasure.

"Now to accelerate a male specimen's pleasure, it may be prudent to play with other erogenous zones. One such zone is the nipple. Brooke if you please?" With that Brooke ran her nails over his chest until her thin fingers found their destination. She danced them over his nipples until they were stiff. "Brooke is being sensual right now, this is a great technique for teasing a male to heighten their arousal, but sometimes if you want to peak their pleasure a firmer approach is necessary..." With that Brooke twisted his nipples just enough to make Greg throw his head back in agonizing pleasure. For the first time he moaned just barely audibly. He caught himself, but he knew this was a losing battle. "As you can see the male here greatly appreciates the stimulation. This one is particularly adept at resisting. Now draw your attention to his cock, see how Katie is pumping it. Young inexperienced males have no ability to resist this kind of stroke, boys your age would have already released everything." Greg looked down at Katie who for her part was captivated by the erect cock she worked so diligently.

She looked up at him then and whispered. "I want this inside me so bad right now." Greg averted his gaze then as hearing that almost set him over the precarious edge he so desperately wished to avoid. Unfortunately, anywhere he looked there was a woman sporting a mischievous lusty look that only served to arouse him more.

"She's not the only one who feels that way..." Brooke whispered in his ear as she twisted his nipples once again.

"No, not the only one at all..." Lisa said from behind as she reached around his body to feel his abs and chest. Greg could do nothing but gulp and close his eyes trying and failing to divert his attention elsewhere.

"Another way to arouse a male and assert dominance simultaneously is to swat his rear. This approach is also quite fun if the derrière in question is attractive like this male's. Lisa..."

Lisa happily complied first with a small swat. "Do you like that, Greg? A nice spanking?" She swatted once again. "I can tell you I love it. I've wanted to spank this tight thing since I saw it..." She said once again biting his earlobe, only to withdraw and swat him playfully again. Afterwards she started kneading his ass affectionately.

Greg shuttered as wave after wave of ecstatic agony overtook him. He couldn't believe how turned on he was, a part of him just wanted to surrender, admit that the fight was useless and let the women have complete control, a small part still resisted though and so it continued.

"Now if a male is particularly stubborn in his resistance it may be necessary to grab his most sensitive of regions. Remember not to be too firm as that can be counterproductive, Brooke?" With that Brooke took a hold of Greg's testicles and began juggling them gently with one hand.

"I love your balls Greg, so full and ready to release. Just let go, you know you want to more than anything." She was right, Greg had never been so torn. He wanted this to end without his release, but also couldn't imagine it as his arousal was so powerful. He wanted to explode but didn't want an audience and yet somehow the audience made him want it more. He never wanted it to end, but also couldn't wait until it did.

"If the male is able to resist all of this then it's time for the best technique of all. Katie..." With that Katie took Greg in her mouth plunging him deep. Greg let out a loud gasp then at the unexpected escalation. "As you can see it won't be long now..." Marla said deviously.

She was right, it was over, Greg could no longer stop what was coming, he finally surrendered to the unrelenting pleasure. The precarious edge was unavoidable, and he was on course to inexorably tumble over it. Knowing this he finally embraced everything, every ounce of stimulation and he opened his eyes to drink it all in before it and he came. He looked at the women in the pool, his eyes lingering on the redhead whom had grabbed him, and the Asian woman whom had felt him up. The redhead sported a blushing smile while the Asian had a sly grin with a raised eyebrow. He looked to Brooke, and she smiled lustily at him, then to Nikki who squirmed and blushed as she was now feeling her own body as she watched Greg's. Then past her at Marla who simply stared deviously at him, knowing this was the last step to owning him and his pleasure entirely. She masterminded this entire scenario, and it seemed her plan was coming to fruition. He felt Lisa spank him once more and that was it, he was done, and he let out a tremendous moan. Katie withdrew her mouth while pumping furiously moving to the side so the pool could see the final display. Brooke played with his balls more fervently as they tightened. Greg's moan grew and grew until it finally happened.

His cock writhed violently in Katie's diligent digits, and it exploded with a torrent of beautiful agonizing pleasure overtaking Greg. The first shot went nearly six feet just to the edge of the pool, the second four, the third one foot, and then several more spurts as it coated Katie's hand and Greg's package until the torrent finally stopped, and he collapsed with the three sirens holding him up. All of the older women cheered while the younger squealed in delight. Greg was lost in the sea of his swimming mind.

Marla spoke then. "As you can see when a male finally gives in and lets it go, he becomes putty in your hands." Greg panted as Lisa, Brooke, and Katie helped him to the locker room. He heard Marla from behind. "I hope all you ladies learned something very important today! I expect you all to get a membership for future shows!" With that she followed the group into the "male's" locker room.

Once inside Katie turned on a shower head and washed off her hands while Brooke and Lisa held Greg up.

"It's okay Greg. It's over." Brooke said softly to Greg, with an affection he did not expect. "I hope you had as much fun as we did." He looked to her through barely parted eyes and she had smile of pure warmth.

Lisa spoke then. "I cannot wait to do more things like that with you Greg! Maybe you come to my pool so I can have a private lesson? Who knows maybe Val will join in?"

"Oh hush! Can't you see how spent he is! Wait until he's recovered a bit to consider something like that!" Katie admonished as she walked up to Greg. He heard her steps before placing a hand under his chin and lifting his gaze. "You have no idea how difficult it was for me to abstain from fun with you! Marla insisted saying he needs to build it up for a special event. When she let me know what it was, I was nervous too, but then I thought about how much I was dying to feel your body again especially your..."

"That could not have gone better!" The door burst open, and Marla and Val strode in, with Marla loudly announcing her plan's success. "Greg you brave boy resisted so mightily, but we all knew you just couldn't hold out! Ha! Well it shows you, maybe next time just have fun with any activities I have planned." She said ominously.

Greg found his feet then and began to look towards her still spent. "I-I don't know if I could do that again. It was...so intense."

"Don't be silly! It would lose its charm if I repeated the same thing over and over again. No, I have many more plans for you! Don't you worry!"

"Sounds delicious!" The up until now silent Val said. Greg looked around at the five women. Katie and Brooke looked upon him with sympathetic warmth. He felt closer to them after this experience. Lisa's expression indicated some satisfaction at her work, but underneath perhaps she wanted more. Even so, it seemed whatever more she wanted would wait, and it wouldn't be without Greg's desire as well. Val and Marla though had looks of pure devious mischief, Greg felt vulnerable before them.

"As it stands that was more than enough for today. You were great out there! I imagine you need some rest after such a show! You have the rest of the day and weekend to yourself. I know Monday is your day off, but I want you to come in and meet my newest trainer. She has a routine I want you to run through. Until then rest up!" She said as she dismissed herself, she stopped as she was about to leave to say one more thing. "Oh! Katie, Brooke I'm so glad you restrained yourselves from indulging in poor Greg here, but now that we've had our little show you two can pursue whatever you like with him!" She shot them all a wink and departed. Val eyed Greg up one more time before she too left.

"I'll catch you later Greg! I have something to...take care of..." Lisa said with a wink and a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

With just Katie and Brooke left they both turned to Greg. "You know we were put up to that by Marla, right?" Katie asked.

"Like it wasn't obvious." Greg said rolling his eyes.

Brooke smiled. "Well, it's nice to see some life return to you! Still next time I see you, that cock...let's just I need it." Brooke said as she gave him a deep passionate kiss. "Byyye Greg!" She said as she left.

"Come here Greg." Katie said as she took him in the hand. "Let's clean you up big guy." She led him to running shower and he got underneath rinsing everything off him. Katie helped him gently and affectionately. She turned him and wrapped her arms around him, and they looked into each other's eyes. "Just so you know while I love that body of yours that's not all I see in you."

He smiled softly at that. "I'm glad." They kissed and he felt butterflies in his stomach and electricity throughout his body. After a long silent kiss, they pulled apart. "You know you were the real reason I let go. I just...with you I can't hold back..."

She giggled. "I'm glad. Don't ever hold back with me."

"I won't." They looked at each other for a bit. "So, um, when do you want to do it again?" Katie asked with a shy blush.

Greg smiled at her. "As soon as we can."

12