The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is she doing here?" I said to myself.

2 years and I'm finally over her and then she shows up here?"

At 11:00 am I went down to the cafeteria for lunch. Getting a cup of coffee I sat down at a small, secluded table to eat.

"Mind if I join you? "

I looked up into Colleen's beautiful green eyes.

For a moment I couldn't answer her. My brain just shut down and nothing came out of my mouth.

Giggling, Colleen sat not waiting for an invitation.

"What are you doing here Colleen?"

"Having lunch. I would think that was obvious."

"After all this time? What do you want with me? You destroyed me, are you here to finish the job?"

"I tried to apologize for that David. I really have. I was stupid, I thought that Pete was the one. He was such a superstar on the team, so handsome and all the girls just gushed when talking about him. So here was this hunk asking me to a party and I was having pizza with a nerd. I wanted to come and get you but when Pete said it was now or never, I made the worst mistake of my life and went with him."

"Well good for you. You got your hunk. I hope you'll be very happy together." I said standing up and walked out. I heard her call my name but I didn't care. The pain was still there just as strong as it was then.

I felt like I was back in high school, trying to avoid her. But where I worked, X-ray and Admitting were almost side by side. So I was seeing her every day and trying to avoid her was extremely difficult, actually, make that impossible. The next week, again at lunch, Colleen pinned me down again at my table.

"What are your plans tonight? Spending the night with your wife or significant other?" She asked sitting down, again without asking.

"No plans and no significant other," I said.

"Then what do you do when not at work?"

"You don't really want to know," I told her.

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know."

"Nothing," I said, staring at her.

"What do you mean nothing? You have to do something at night."

"What does it matter now Colleen? You dumped me to be with your dream man. Congratulations. You traded up and left me behind. Why would it matter now?"

"I didn't trade up, Dave. I screwed up that night I admit. But nothing came of that night. No burning romance or even a tepid romance. He was and probably always will be an arrogant, narcissistic asshole. He was all over me trying to get into my pants all night and when he finally figured out that that was not going to happen he left me at that party."

"Then what was the beating I got? The one that said to leave you alone." I asked her.

"I told him when he was making moves on me that it was a mistake for me to have walked out on you and to go with him. That I thought a minute with you was better than a night with him. I went back to the pizza parlor to try and catch you and apologize, but you were gone."

"Yeah, I went to see if you were ok. When an older woman came out I asked her if you were alright. She told me that there was no one in the bathroom. That maybe something came up and you had to leave. I knew what had come up. You decided that I wasn't dating material and you left. I had no idea how close to the truth I was."

"I'm sorry Dave. I really am. But I was a kid then. I was blinded by my teenage tunnel vision when it came to Pete. I'm not now. I know what I want and I want you."

I sat there with my mouth hanging open, completely unable to speak. I shook my head and took a deep breath.

"What do you mean you want me?"

"I want to go out to dinner with you. Spend time with you. Get to know each other again. See where, if anywhere, it can lead. I can't erase what I did to you that night, all I can do is try to show you I'm not that little girl anymore."

I just sat and stared at her not knowing what to say.

Colleen's small smile fell and she slowly stood. "I'm sorry again Dave. Maybe sometime in the future, you'll be able to forgive me" and turned to leave.

"I don't do anything at night. Literally" I said looking up at her.

"Pardon?" she asked me.

"You asked what I do at night. I don't do anything. I go home, microwave something to eat and then sit on my bed and stare at the walls until I fall asleep. I haven't had any kind of a life since that night that you walked out on me."

"What about dating? Surely you've dated or had sex since then."

" I haven't even looked at another woman."

"My God, I didn't realize how badly I hurt you" she gasped.

"You didn't hurt me Colleen. You destroyed me. I was head over heels in love with you. I didn't say anything to you then, but when we were dating I saw us getting married and having kids with the house and the white picket fence. I didn't want to scare you off. But I lost you anyway."

"Can you ever forgive me?" she asked, as a tear fell from the corner of her eye.

"Already have," I told her, wiping the tears away. "But I can never forget."

"Would you be willing to have dinner with me tonight?" she asked.

"Yeah, I can do that. I'll need your address and what time you want me to pick you up."

"Give me your phone," she said.

"My phone? Why?" I asked as I handed it to her.

Taking it she tapped away at the screen and then handed it back to me. "Now you have my number and address in your contacts. Once you text me I'll add you to my contacts. As for dinner tonight? Let's say 7:00 pm. Good for you?"

Thus began our life together. We dated for a couple of years before I worked up the courage to ask her to marry me. I asked her in the middle of a restaurant after dropping to one knee in front of her. She cried and said yes she'd marry me. The manager sent us a bottle of champagne compliments of the house. My mom, sisters and her mom went into a frenzy, making plans for our wedding. My mom very bluntly told me that the only thing I had to do was show up for the wedding, the one time I asked if there was anything I could do to help. I didn't ask again."

Now 10 years later we were heading to a cabin our friend had lent us for our anniversary.

We pulled in around 11:00 am and began unloading the groceries and our suitcases. Colleen wasn't into fishing so she left my rods and tackle to me. After we had put all the foodstuff and unpacked our suitcases, we fixed a quick lunch of sandwiches and juice then headed down to the lake. We spent the day hiking the trails and I was even able to talk my wife into going skinny dipping with me. That night when we turned in, Colleen told me to shower first. She said she had a surprise for me. I think that was the quickest shower in the history of showers. I lay, naked, in bed waiting for my beautiful wife. The only lights in the room was a small bedside light that gave off a soft muted light and the light spilling in from the bathroom. At the sound of the water turning off, I locked my gaze on the bathroom door. After 15 minutes the bathroom light went out and the door slowly opened to reveal Colleen standing there in the skimpiest, most revealing lingerie I had ever seen. There were what appeared to be rosebuds over her nipples with the stem trailing down the center of her chest. Leaves sporadically branched off here and there. The material had a gossamer look to it. My mouth watered just thinking about devouring the body inside that material.

"You like?" she asked softly.

"I love," I said huskily.

Colleen glided to the bed and slowly crawled up to me. I softly stroked her shoulders before cupping her face and gently kissed her. I spent the next hour between her legs devouring her womanhood with my mouth, teeth, lips and tongue. I sent my wife to 3 massive orgasms before she pulled me off her. I loved giving my wife oral sex. She had the sweetest pussy and her juices were honey to me. Colleen lay me on my back and slowly took me into her mouth, her eyes never leaving mine. I tried to last as long as I could but she wasn't going to let me draw it out. She sped her pace up, taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth. When it became to much I groaned, thrusting up and drained my balls down her throat. She kept my softening cock in her mouth and continued working me until I could feel myself hardening once again. Once she had me rock hard again, she climbed my body and then guided me into her hot, wet, velvety tunnel. I let her set the pace as she began to softly rock herself forward and back. Then she sped up and after what seemed hours of bliss she was pounding herself down on me racing toward another climax. Pulling out I flipped her over with her groaning her protest.

I inserted a couple of fingers in her and pulled out copious amounts of her juices and began coating her rosebud with them.

"What are you doing?" she yelled pulling away from me.

"I thought that we could try something new," I said.

"I told you before, NOBODY goes in there OK?" She said firmly.

"Ok sweetheart," I answered but the mood had been broken. I wanted to keep giving her all the pleasure I could, but my attempt at her ass had ruined anything else for the night.

I woke the next morning with the sunlight spearing my eyes. Groaning I rolled over and felt her side of the bed was empty. Smelling coffee, I opened my eyes and found a steaming cup sitting beside the bed. Climbing out of bed, I grabbed it and sipping made my way into the bathroom to shower and shave and then went looking for my wife.

I heard voices as I neared the living room/kitchen area. Not knowing who was there, I retreated back to the bedroom and put on a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt. Once dressed I went back out to join my wife and found Keith and his wife of 3 years, Heather, sitting with my wife and drinking coffee. Heather was a beautiful Asian woman with the biggest tits I had ever seen on an Asian woman. She had black hair that hung down her back to her tight ass.

"Good morning," I said in greeting.

"Hey, there he is," Keith said, "We were wondering if you were going to sleep all day."

"Ummm, not that I'm not glad to see you but, uh, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Yeah, about that. We had a water line burst last night. Water was everywhere, the plumber we talked to us this morning and said that it would take a couple of days to fix and we'd had to shut the water off. So we were hoping that you would be ok with us spending the weekend with you. If not we could always go find a hotel for the weekend."

"Damn," I thought "There goes the weekend of sex and sun I had planned."

"Hey, it's your cabin," I said, "Of course you can stay."

"Dave?" Colleen said "Could you help me with something in the bedroom please?" and left the room.

"Uh, sure" I said following her.

As soon as the bedroom door closed she turned on me.

"What are you doing? This was supposed to be our time," she said.

"Come on honey. They were forced out of their home. This place belongs to them. Yeah, they let us borrow it for the next two weeks. The least we can do is let them spend a couple of days here while their house is being fixed."

"I know. You're right of course. It's just I wanted to spend my time with you alone. But we'll just have to make up for lost time after they go home I guess."

"Everything ok?" Keith asked as we came back out to where they were.

"Sure is. Let's get you unpacked" I answered.

After helping them with the few suitcases they had, I thought I would get in some fishing. Maybe catch our dinner for the night. I spent the next 4 hours lost in a world of my own. After I landed my fifth trout I decided to call it good and headed back. I saw the three of them sitting in the living room through the window. They looked like they were having a serious conversation and Colleen jumped as I came through the front door.

"You ok?" I asked her.

"Uh, yeah. Sure I'm fine. Looks like you had some luck." she said smiling. It seemed a little forced but I just let it go.

"Yes, I did. Got our dinner right here."

The rest of the day seemed kind of off to me. There seemed to be a lot of secretive glances being passed between Colleen and Keith and Heather seemed to always be hanging around me. She kept bumping into me or lightly running her fingers across my back as she passed me.

Keith served up wine after dinner as we sat and reminisced about our school days. After 3 glasses of wine, I was beginning to get a pretty good buzz, on top of getting pretty tired. Colleen helped me get to our room where I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep. I slept the sleep of the dead until noon the following day. Getting up, I stumbled out to the living room looking for Colleen. No one was around. Helping myself to a cup of cold coffee, I showered and finally feeling myself returning back to some semblance of normalcy headed back out to the living room. I didn't see any sign of Colleen, Keith or his wife Heather. Finally, with no idea where anyone was, I headed outside and began searching for them. I found a small, almost hidden trail that had newly broken twigs and what looked like fresh footprints leading away from the cabin. I followed the trail for roughly a mile before I heard the sound of a waterfall. I found a break in the brush and could see a beautiful waterfall tumbling into a small secluded pond. I stopped to take in its beauty for a moment then caught movement at the base of the falls.

My mouth fell open as I watched my naked wife, Keith and an equally nude Heather climb their way out from behind the falls.

Colleen dove into the pond surfacing about in the middle. Keith and Heather Followed her and surfaced right beside her. I watch in dumbfounded shock as Heather grabbed my wife and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. Even roughly fifteen feet away I could tell there was a lot of tongue action involved. Colleen's hands cupped Heather's tits, tweaking her nipples. Colleen had never said anything or even hinted at being attracted to women. Then Keith was behind Colleen. I watched helplessly as He lined himself up and then plunged his big cock deep into my wife's pussy. What use to be solely my possession. He began to fuck her with deep powerful strokes. Colleen moaned in pleasure as she met each of his thrusts with her own. Heather's hand reached down and began rapidly stroking my wife's clit urging her on to come for her. Colleen didn't last long under the onslaught of the two of them. She began to scream her climax when Heather captured her mouth with her own. Keith pulled out and placed the head of his cock at my wife's ass. Heather was back to sucking my wife's nipples.

"Please fuck my ass. I need you in my ass now" she demanded.

"What? She swore that nobody would ever fuck her ass" I thought. My already shattered heart broke more with each of her pleas to Keith to fuck her ass harder and deeper. I was frozen in place. I wanted to run screaming back to the cabin and convince myself that this was all some horrible nightmare, but I couldn't move. Finally, I watched as Keith groaned and came deep in my wife's ass.

They waded to shore and lay down to recuperate from their fucking.

"That was great," Keith said breathing heavily. "When can we get together again. This waiting for our once a month lunch break sucks."

"I know, but we have to be careful. Dave cannot find out about us. That would kill him." Colleen said.

"Aren't you the one that said he was useless in the bedroom? " Heather asked her.

"Yes but I still love him. His cock isn't as big as Keiths, that's why we've been fucking all these years but I love Dave not you Keith."

"We can have him join us" Heather mused.

"He'd never go for that. He's to puritanical. Didn't you notice how he didn't react to the way you were trying to seduce him last night? That's why I gave him those sleeping pills. He should still be asleep."

"There has to be a way to get him on board with us. To get him to where he wants to join us. Then we won't have to continue to sneak around behind his back. I'm sure if we sit down and put our heads together we can think of something " Keith said.

"When were you planning on getting pregnant? You'll need to plan when to go off your birth control and give your body time to go back to normal before Keith can impregnate you."

"Soon, but I have to figure out when Keith and I can fuck and have him impregnate me. Once I know I'm pregnant then Dave and I will fuck so that time wise he'll think he's the father."

Who were these people? I felt physically ill. The woman I have loved since high school doesn't love me. She couldn't do and say the things she has and love me. As the trio began heating up again, feeling each other up, I forced myself to retreat back to the cabin. Once I was clear of the woods I ran to the cabin and went straight to the toilet where I threw up everything I had ever eaten. Once my stomach was once again under control I hurried into my bedroom and grabbed my suitcase and began stuffing my clothes in it then rushed out to my car. I wouldn't be here when they got back. They can spend as much time as they wanted to fuck each other now.

I hurried to my car and started the motor and suddenly broke down in deep wracking sobs for the loss of my marriage. Cried out for the moment I backed out and started the long drive back home.

3 hours after leaving the cabin and the cheaters I arrived back home. That's when my cell phone started ringing. I let it go to voicemail not wanting to talk to her. Over the next 30 minutes, my phone rang 15 times. Finally, I just turned it off.

I sat staring at what had once been my happy home not really sure what was going to happen next in my life.

I grabbed my suitcase and headed inside. All my strength just leached out of me. I sank down onto the couch just staring into nothing. Lost and alone, I stared into nothing wondering what I had done so wrong that my wife could do something like this. Keith was supposed to be my friend but from what I overheard, they had been fucking for years. Lost in thought as I was, when the landline at our house began ringing, I answered without even thinking about it.

"Hello"

"Dave, honey, what are you doing there? How come you left sweetheart?" Colleen said.

White hot rage burned through the depression. All I wanted to do was scream at her and tell her to go straight to hell.

"I didn't feel I was needed there anymore," I told her through clenched teeth.

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't you be needed here anymore? What's going on Dave?"

"Don't call me Dave. It's David or Mr. Miller to you."

"Honey, what is going on?"

"I told you, you can call me David or Mr. Miller, PERIOD!" I yelled and then slammed the receiver down.

I didn't know how long before they would take to come home but I sure didn't want to be here when Colleen got here. It took me 2 hours to load everything I was going to take with me into my truck I had parked in the garage. Let Colleen have to the car, I didn't care anymore. I only needed my truck. I left the home computer but took my laptop. I left the TV and DVD player but took the movies I had bought. I left the movies that Colleen had bought me over the years, even the ones I still loved to watch. I didn't want anything she had given me. I left all our photos. There weren't any that I wanted.

********************************************************************************************************

The Trio of lovers made their way back to the cabin chatting about everyday things. All the heavy topics had been talked about back at the pond. Rounding the corner of the cabin, they all noticed right away that David's car was gone. Running forward, Colleen saw there were gouges in the ground where David had dug ruts in the ground with the tires.

"Where's Dave?" Keith asked coming up behind Colleen.

"I don't know."

"Maybe he went to pick something up at that store we passed on the way up here. He'll be back."