The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you two doing here?" I growled.

"We're here to talk Dave" Keith said.

"Really? About what?"

"We want to talk about this situation. You have it all wrong, really." Heather said.

"What do I have wrong, huh? Am I wrong that you and ex-best-friend have been fucking my wife, acorrding to her, for the last 10 years? Am I wrong that she has done things, asked or begged for things she continually denied me? Am I wrong that she was going to have Keiths baby? With your blessing, I might add. So what do I have wrong?"

"Ok, all that is true" Keith said standing, "but we never wanted to hurt you. If it will help, Heather and I will never be alone with Colleen ever again."

"I tell you what, I'll take Heather back to my room and fuck her brains out while you and Colleen sit out here and listen without touching the other. How's that?"

"But..." All 3 said at the same time.

"Yeah, about what I figured. You can fuck my wife but nobody can fuck yours, eh Keith. Well don't worry. Even if you had said yes, I wouldn't touch that skanks body with a 50 foot pole. No telling what might be swimming in there."

"Now wait one goddamn minute." Keith said squaring off with me.

"What? Are you going to beat me up? Kick my ass for saying something impolite about your wife? So then what should I do to you for fucking MY wife. For my entire marriage too."

"I'm sorry Dave. God how I'm sorry. You have to believe me, I never meant to hurt you." Keith said.

"Why is it all of a sudden everyone keeps telling me what I have to believe? How did you think I would feel when I find out that you have been fucking my wife? You think I would feel honored that my best friend had deigned to honor me with fucking my wife? That I would feel happy? Or maybe you thought I wouldn't care" I all but screamed.

Colleen just sat on the love seat with her head down sobbing. The truth that her marriage lay in shreds around her and that she had been the one to shred it laying squarely on her shoulders.

"Well no" Keith said "To be honest we never thought you'd find out. We knew it would hurt you, but the attraction was just too strong to resist. Don't throw away your marriage because I was an ass."

"I'm not throwing anything away. She did, with the help of the two of you. You all did this, not me. The only thing I am guilty of is thinking that she would change. That she could be a loving wife. That man being me. I am guilty of thinking I had a friend that always had my back like I had his." I said and left the room to get the last suitcase.

"You can have the house Colleen," I said coming back into the living room. "You can have your car and your retirement. But you can't have my retirement and I will only pay any alimony I absolutely have to pay. I guess the judge will determine that." I took two suitcases out to my truck and came back to grab the last. Picking it up I turned back to my wife.

"I really love you Colleen. I always have, probably always will. But I'm done being your clueless punching bag. Now you don't have to worry if I will be ok with anything you want. I have seen a lawyer. I'd suggest you get one for yourself. I don't want to make this any harder than it is. And Keith? You and your wife will need a lawyer as well since I'm naming you two as contributing to the destruction of my marriage." Then I opened the front door.

"Oh," I said as I was heading out, "I know you know all that karate but if you ever see me coming, I would strongly suggest that leave the area. You may be fast with your hands and feet, but I highly doubt you are faster than a bullet."