The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heading back into the cabin, Heather started some coffee and Colleen and Keith headed to their rooms to change into some clothes for the evening. That was when Colleen noticed the open and empty drawers in the dresser. Rushing to the closet she was horrified to see all her husband's clothes were also gone from there as well. In the bathroom, she found his razor, shaving cream and the rest of his toiletries gone.

Grabbing her cell phone she called Dave's phone. It rang over and over before dumping into voicemail. Hanging up she tried again and again before finally giving up. Desperate she dialed the house phone and breathed a sigh of relief when he answered.

"Hello"

"Dave, honey, what are you doing there? How come you left sweetheart?" Colleen said.

"I didn't feel I was needed there anymore."

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't you be needed here anymore? What's going on Dave?"

"Don't call me Dave. It's David or Mr. Miller to you."

"Honey, what is going on?"

"I told you, you can call me David or Mr. Miller, PERIOD!" he yelled and then the line went dead.

"He's gone" she screamed rushing into the living room.

"What do you mean he's gone?" Keith asked

Colleen quickly relayed her brief conversation she had with her husband.

"Could he have found out about us?" Keith asked.

"I don't see how. I gave him enough sleeping pills to keep him asleep."

"I'd say he knows," Keith said, "He's hostile to you on the phone, so yeah he knows."

"Oh God, what am I going to do? I can't lose him." Colleen wailed, collapsing to the floor, tears streaking her face.

"I don't know if there is anything that you CAN do", Heather told her, trying to comfort her, "He's angry and hurt. He needs time to process everything. Give him some time and space and then try to sit down with him to talk through everything."

"We have to go now" Colleen demanded, "I have to talk to him. Make him understand that I love him."

"Colleen, he needs time," Heather said again.

"No" Colleen shouted " I need to talk to him."

Three hours later Keith and Heather pulled into Colleen's driveway. Colleen raced from the vehicle and inside her house calling David's name. It only took her minutes for her to discover that all of her husband's things were gone as was his truck.

Keith and Heather came in and found Colleen unconscious on her bedroom floor after collapsing from the shock of her husband leaving her.

Keith picked her up and laid her down on the bed and covered her with a light blanket. Heather had made coffee and Keith joined her in the kitchen where they each drank a cup and thought about their part in the destruction of a marriage.

David was their friend. Why had Keith ever let himself begin to even consider Colleen as anything other than a friend? But as she aged she had grown into a beauty that was intoxicating.

**********************************************************

I drove through town oblivious to my surroundings, lost in my misery. That I didn't cause any accidents or hit anyone was a miracle. I finally found a run-down motel that I was certain the cheaters would never think to look for me. After registering, I parked my truck in back, out of sight of the road. Closing the door behind me, I collapsed on the tiny bed and cried for the loss of the only woman I had ever loved and the loss of what I had believed was a great marriage.

I awoke the next morning and sat at the small table in the room numb with no idea of what I should do, how I should feel or even what I should believe. Everything I thought real had been proven to be a lie. My wife of 10 years was a lying slut. She has been sleeping with a man I thought was a friend I had known as long as I had known her. What was real and what was a lie.

I was a total ruin. Anyone who has never loved someone as totally and completely as I loved Colleen can't understand the damaged her betrayal had caused. For several days all I did was sleep and drink. A lot of drinking. I don't even remember most of that dark time. Then came the day that I can remember going to sleep in that stinking motel room and waking up in a hospital bed. The beeping noises are what roused me, at least that's the way I felt.

Looking around I could see the mounted television and the drawn curtains on the window. I could hear muted noises from the corridor outside my room. Then I saw her. Colleen sat sleeping, slumped in a chair in the corner. Seeing her and remembering the pain, humiliation and complete destruction of my heart sent my blood pressure and pulse through the roof. I struggled to get out of bed with the intent of dressing and leaving the hospital. Preferably without waking her. However that was not to be. My struggling and elevated blood pressure and pulse caused several things to happen, seemingly at the same time. First I literally fell out of the bed landing on my face, to weak to break my fall. Secondly the door burst open and several people rushed into the room drawn by the alarms set off by my elevated vital signs. Third Colleen, awoken by the alarms and my falling out of bed and the rush of people into the room sprang from her chair and rushed to help me, crying.

"David, oh my God David" she screamed as she knelt beside me.

"Get the hell away from me" I said hoarsely gasping through the pain as several sets of hands literally picked me up and placed me back in bed. Colleen was forced from the room as one nurse set about restarting the IV I had torn from my arm and another set about silencing the alarms I had set off in my attempt to leave.

"Mister Miller, you need to lay still, please. You're not doing yourself any good here" said the nurse. " Just what were you trying to prove anyway?"

"I was trying to get out of here and away from her. What happened anyway? Why am I here?"

" Your doctor has been called and is on his way. He'll tell you everything when he gets here" she said as she left the room.

Fifteen minutes later the doctor did indeed walk into my room.

"Good evening Mister Miller. My name is Dr. Richard's. I hear there was some excitement tonight " he said.

"What am I doing here? What happened?" I asked him.

"You were brought in by ambulance 3 nights ago. You were found in a motel room intoxicated and severely dehydrated. It appears you haven't been eating or drinking anything other than alcohol" he said.

"Yeah that's about right" I muttered.

"When was the last time you ate anything?"

"You said I've been here for 3 days?" I asked.

"Today makes 4, actually."

"Then it's been a week since I ate anything."

"May I ask why?"

"Sure, My wife thinks I'm a loser, I suck as her lover, she's been having an affair with a man I thought was my best friend and his wife for years. Oh and she wants to have his kids." I choked out and broke down sobbing.

"Is there any way I can keep her out of this room?" I asked the doctor.

"Yes. You have the right to decide who is and is not allowed to visit you."

"Good, I don't want her or Keith Marks or his wife Heather Marks in this room. And I don't want any of them to know anything about my health or have any say in anything doing with my treatment."

"I'll see to it Mr. Miller" The doctor said.

I heard later that night that my wife had fainted when told that I had requested that she not be allowed into my room. I was finally discharged after a final lecture from the doctor about abusing the alcohol. I was still pretty weak from lack of eating and drinking exclusively. I had no idea of what I was going to go as my nurse wheeled me out. My stomach dropped when I saw Colleen waiting out in front of the hospital beside the open passenger door of her car.

"I don't want to go anywhere with her" I said to my nurse.

"Mister Miller, we don't have the room to keep you and the doctor says you need someone to take care of you until you're back on your feet and that means your wife. I'm sorry but that's just the way it is unless you have someone else that you can stay with." I didn't and Colleen knew that so I had no choice.

I was wheeled to the car and Colleen bent to help me stand, "I can do it myself" I said, pushing her hands away. Colleen began crying but backed away as I weakly maneuvered myself into her car and slammed the door closed. Colleen got behind the wheel and started driving us to what used to be my home but was now just a house.

"David..." she began.

"Please," I said, "I can't talk about anything right now." I knew I sounded pathetic but I couldn't help it. As hard as she was crying I was amazed we didn't crash or cause an accident.

At home, Colleen once again tried to help me out of the car and into the house but I shook her off and hobbled my way inside. My plans of going to the couch and collapsing changed when I found Keith and his wife sitting in my living room waiting for me. They jumped to their feet when I came in and started my way. I turned and glared at my wife and then moved as fast as my exhausted body would allow.

"David," Keith said as I turned away " we need to talk man. "

"I have nothing to say to any of you" I said. Everyone must have thought I would head to the master bedroom and would wait to gang up on me then since no one said anything else as they followed me. When I suddenly turned into one of the spare bedrooms and slammed the door and locked it they suddenly began to try and get me to go to the master bedroom, all talking at the same time. I fell onto the bed and began crying uncontrollably.

"Honey, please open the door."

"David, come on man, let's talk this out. It's not what you think." Keith said.

I didn't reply and just let the tears fall. After 20 minutes of no response they finally gave up.

"I'll be in the living room if you need anything " Colleen said and left.

I lay on my bed and when I was finally able to control myself, I called my boss and filled him in on what had happened and why I missed work and that I was sorry but since Colleen was always there that I felt I had no choice but to quit. I didn't tell him how inadequate my wife found me or what I had witnessed my wife and ex-best friend and his wife doing in that pond. He finally got me to agree to take an extended vacation instead and hoped that I would be able to work things out with my wife. I had 2 months to figure out what my life would be like.

I stayed locked in my room. When Colleen tried to get me to come out to eat, I refused.

"Honey, you need to eat. The doctor said you needed to eat to rebuild your strength."

"Then leave it outside the door. "

"Please," she begged, "let me help you."

"You've helped enough already. I'm not ready to talk to you."

This went on for a week. I knew that sooner or later that I would have to face her. To have that talk. But I still hurt so badly that just the idea of seeing her left me in tears. During that week, I called around and set an appointment with a lawyer to start working on the divorce paperwork.

On the day of my appointment, I waited until my wife left for work then went to my appointment with my attorney. That was an eye opener, let me tell you. Turns out that my wife can have an ongoing affair for years, plan to have his kid and still get half of our marital assets.

"Have you talked with her about any of this?" my lawyer asked me.

"No, what's to talk about? She wants his kid and his dick. They've been planning this."

"Mr. Miller, you'll need to talk with her. Even if it's just to work out the division of assets."

"Can you set it up for a 50-50 split, no alimony and she can keep the house and her car?"

"Yes, I can do that."

"How long to get that done?"

"I can have it done in a couple of days."

"I want Keith and his wife Heather Marks named as being responsible for the divorce. He's a lawyer at Goodman and Goodman and Howe. I want him served at his office. Loudly and publicly. She's a pediatric nurse at Our Lady of Hope hospital. I don't think that the administration of a well thought of Catholic church will think highly of one of theirs being responsible for the destruction of a marriage."

"Mr. Miller I can definitely do what you're asking but are you sure you want to start down that road? Things can get very ugly very quickly. I can have the paperwork drawn up. I would recommend highly that you first talk with your wife. If after that you still want to do things this way then we certainly can. The court will look favorably on you trying to work things out first before going for divorce. "

"Fine, get everything ready and I'll be by to sign the papers. I'll talk with my wife once I've signed them and they're ready to be served. I can't see any way that she can convince me that we can get by this, but I can cancel if she does or be ready to have them served if she can't. "

I drove back home. I started a pot of coffee and then thought off our computer. Maybe I could find some information there. That turned out to be a bust. There were no incriminating pictures, all her emails both sent and received were deleted and I'm no computer wizard that I would be able to do some magic and have everything magically reappear. I shut the computer down and sat in my kitchen drinking my coffee wondering how my life had suddenly gone wrong. Then it hit me, it wasn't sudden. They had said that they had been fucking for years. I was just the clueless cuckold so secure in my trust that I never looked for anything that would have told me there was a problem.

Monday morning of the second week of my hiding from my wife, I waited for her to leave for work. Upon hearing the living room door close, I left my room and went to the kitchen for a beer. It was really to early in the day, but I wanted to end the pain, if only temporarily.

"That won't help" I heard from behind me. Spinning around I found Colleen leaning against the kitchen door frame. Her eyes, red and puffy from crying, had a haunted look to them.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at work." I said, moving around the kitchen table, placing it between the two of us.

"Do I scare you now honey?" she asked.

"Yes, you terrify me. You destroyed me in high school and it took me years to heal from that. Now I learn that you never really changed. You're still lying to me, cheating on me" I said sorrowfully.

"I love you honey. I have never lied about that. You have to believe that."

"You have GOT to be kidding me. Believe you? After all the lies? I have to believe you?"

"I swear it's the truth. I love you. ONLY you."

"No you don't. You can't and do and say the things you have."

"I've never said anything against you honey. Yes I've had sex with Kieth but it was only sex. I don't love him. I only love you."

"STOP LYING YOU BITCH!!" I screamed.

"I'm not lying. I swear" she pleaded approaching the table.

"So if I ask you questions right now, you swear that you'll tell me the truth?"

"Yes. Please, let's talk about this before you do anything drastic."

"Oh, you mean like my divorcing you? Drastic like that?"

"Yes" she sobbed "I don't want a divorce."

"Sit down" I told her, sitting down opposite her, "I'm going to ask you only once. You don't know how much I know, but I'll know if you lie to me. You lie to me and we're done. Probably already are." I said, dejectedly.

"Ok, go ahead."

"How long have you been fucking Keith and have there been others?"

"I really wish you hadn't asked that question," she said, tears falling down her cheeks.

"But I did ask that question." I said.

"I'm so sorry, honey but Keith and I have been together for 10 years" she sobbed laying her head down on her crossed arms, her shoulders shaking as she cried.

Stunned I could only sit there staring at her, my mouth moving but no words came out. Finally I grabbed ahold of myself.

"OUR ENTIRE MARRIAGE?" I screamed. "You've been fucking that asshole the whole time we've been married? Who else?"

"Oh God, I'm so sorry David, but Heather as well."

"Keith's wife. You've been fucking his wife as well as Keith. Does he know? Or is he a cuckold wimp as well just like me?"

"You're not a wimp, but yes he knows. We've been together the three of us."

"So you'll join them but what about me? Why haven't you included me in your little parties?"

"You'd never would have agreed to something like that," she said almost in a whisper.

"How do you know? You never bothered to ask me. But you're right, I'd never agree to that. I'm a one woman man."

"How long have you been taking birth control pills?"

Colleen's eyes grew huge, "How do you know about that?"

"I'm asking the questions. How long/'

"Since before we were married. I never stopped taking them."

"And you told me that you wanted to have my kids. But how can we have kids if you are taking those pills?"

"Am I that lousy of a lover that you had to go to my ex-best friend?"

"No, you're not a lousy lover and he's your still you're best friend."

"A best friend would never sleep with his friend's wife. Next question, have you ever done anything for him that you've never done for me?"

"Like what?" she asked.

"Have you ever performed any sexual act with Keith that you have not done with me?"

"No, Never." she said vehemently.

"What about cock size? Is he bigger than I am?" It was getting harder and harder to sit her asking her questions and having her continue to lie to me.

"No, he isn't. Actually you're about the same size. He's just different than you."

"My last question, were you planning on having his baby?"

Colleen's face went as white as if she'd just seen a ghost. For a minute I thought she'd pass out from lack of blood to her head.

"Wha...What did you ask me?" she stuttered.

"You heard me. Were you planning on having his baby."

"Absolutely not."

"You just couldn't tell the truth could you? Are you even capable of telling the truth?"

"I am telling the truth."

"You wouldn't know the truth if it reach out and slapped you in the face. You sat there promising me the truth and then lied to me about 4 times."

"I haven't" she protested.

"1. You lied when you said you never said I was a lousy lover.

2. You lied when said my cock was the same size as Keith's.

3. You lied when said you have never done anything with Keith that you haven't done with me.

4. You lied when you said you weren't planning on having Keith's baby and letting me believe it was mine." I said, glaring a Colleen.

"I didn't lie. It's all true." She argued,

"I WAS THERE!" I screamed at her. "I saw the whole thing and heard every word the three of you said."

"Where?" She asked, trying to bluff her way out of an increasingly desperate situation, "When?"

"At the cabin. I watch you all come out from behind that waterfall. I watched Keith fuck your ass. I heard you beg him to fuck you in the ass. I heard you all talking when you said I was useless in bed. I heard you tell Keith he was bigger than I am. I heard you planning on when and how to get pregnant with his baby and how you planned on getting me to believe it was mine. I heard it all. I was finally able force myself to leave when you all started to fuck again." I said, glaring at her.

"Well now you don't have to worry about sneaking around behind my back. You can tell your lovers that they don't have to wait for their monthly "lunch breaks" to get together because you and I are through." I said standing up and stalking out of the kitchen. I went to the Spare Bedroom and carried the 3 large suitcases back to the Master Bedroom. Laying them open on the bed I started transfering my clothes to them. Then I grabbed my clothes from the closet as well as my things from the Master Bath. The entire time I was packing I could hear Colleen crying in the kitchen. Just as I was zipping up the last suitcase, I heard the doorbell and then hushed whispering coming from the living room. Grabbing 2 of the suitcases, I carried them down to the living room and sat them by the front door then turned to face the 3 people sitting on the couch.