All Comments on 'The Cabin'

by HugeEndowments

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CrazyhuhCrazyhuhabout 3 years ago

More please!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Insane

Could have been a good story except for the ridiculous exaggeration. It ruined the story. Every time you mentioned his balls they got bigger, if the story was any longer they would have been the size of the cabin/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It was hot

But the exaggerated size did make the story hard to even fantasize about. I kept finding myself thinking “there is no way (even with extreme tucking) that he could hide that in a wrestling singlet” or “he couldn’t even walk with balls the size of two basketballs or watermelons!” The story would have been more enjoyable if he was say 12-14” with balls the size of billiard balls. Still enormous but not deformed!!

Michrick1Michrick1about 3 years ago

If his alarm goes off at six every morning, how is he running the neighborhood at five?????? A good story still needs careful editing.........

FosBoydFosBoydabout 3 years ago

Good God. This could have been a realy nice, sexy love story. Ridiculous size queen fantasy. Please do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The premise of the story is really sweet, but I agree that the unrealistic and inconsistent descriptions made the story hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wtaf!?

25 inches...yeah ok

booobpbooobpabout 3 years ago
More

More parts coming?

loftylydialoftylydiaabout 3 years ago

I loved it! Don't listen to the others about the sizes being too big. If anything, they could be bigger! I'll be keeping an eye out for whatever you write next.

HugeEndowmentsHugeEndowmentsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback so far! While everyone is entitled to their opinions, this story is catered to a certain audience, and I included a disclaimer (literally: "unrealistic proportions") at the beginning to reflect that. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. If you're not into that fantasy, perhaps try reading something else! I don't mind the comments, though, so keep them coming, and let me know what you'd like to see next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't have a problem with the unrealistically huge proportions, but I do agree about consistency, just gotta edit a little more. And basketball sized nuts are just funny to imagine lol. But I did really enjoyed the story! Super cute relationship!

DantalionDantalionalmost 3 years ago

Loved how Matt got all emotional, he's so sweet... and hung. ^^

Please keep writing, can't wait to hear how things turn out beween these two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous