The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," he replied cheerfully as I found what I was looking for: a tape measure. I couldn't remember why I had brought that along, but I thought it would be a good idea. Well, it definitely was. As a size queen of sorts, I loved measuring men's sausages. This one was in a league of its own, though, in both appeasing my desire and just in general. I mean, damn.

He was standing when I got back to him, flag flying at full mast. His cock didn't point straight up at him, its sheer weight forcing it to extend at a forty-five degree angle with his torso. Even so, the head seemed to almost be at eye contact for him, or at least at the same height as his massive pecs, meaning that if he held it up to his face it probably would reach higher than his lips now, maybe even higher than his forehead. And speaking of eye contact, he was glancing at me, a familiar smirk creeping its way onto his face as I remained fixated on his other head, which was drooling more precum. I found myself drooling at the sight.

"Eyes over here, big guy," he chuckled. I gaped at him. Over here, not up here. I shuddered and snapped my attention back to the task at hand, a task that was far, far too big for even both of my hands.

"Oh, right," I mumbled. I was quivering with excitement. It had hardly been a few minutes since I came all over Matt's face, but my dick had fully hardened yet again, possibly even harder than last time.

I drew out a length of the tape measure and placed the end of it at the root of his mammoth shaft. I marveled for a few seconds at how girthy it was, how much flesh still showed on either side of the tape measure, and then how much there was left. "Hold that," I commanded, waiting for him to do so before I moved the measure up higher and higher, unraveling more and more.

I passed the 1-foot mark and there was still so much to go. Fifteen, sixteen... Nineteen, twenty! Two fucking feet! Finally, I reached the leaking head at 25 impossible inches. Twenty-five inches. It must have been the largest penis in the world, by a long shot. As I stood there, dumbfounded, Matt leaned over to see the tape measure reading, lifting his dick so that he could get a better look. As I suspected, the head reached past his eyes when he held it vertically. "Nice," he chuckled as he released his shaft, which bounced wildly before stabilizing, making me wonder how much it weighed.

For good measure (ha), I kneeled down and wrapped the tape around the thickest part of his shaft, which was about at the footlong mark. The circumference was greater than a foot, of course: 16 mouthwatering inches around. My cock lurched.

"Do you masturbate?" I asked him brazenly, moving my hands all over his shaft, marveling at the amount of his mighty rod that was still left untouched. I hadn't even noticed that he added his own hands into the mix until I collided with them accidentally, but there was plenty of room for all four hands to spread his slippery pre all over his prong. I realized pretty quickly that I could add my own supply to the mix. I had never been so turned on in my entire life, and it felt amazing.

"Sometimes I have to," he sighed as I focused my attention on his magnificent balls, each a veritable watermelon in a burlap sack. His musk was overpowering, sending my senses into an erotic frenzy. I attacked his man-melons enthusiastically, slobbering all over them as I let my innermost drives take over.

"Why?" I finally asked, realizing after a while that he had answered my question and that I wasn't paying attention.

"Sometimes my balls feel swollen and heavy," he explained, "and I have to get off to relieve the pressure buildup."

"Do you feel that now?" I inquired, still tugging on his sweaty gonads. As I lightly batted them from side to side, I knew what the answer to that was. At this point, it wasn't just my imagination; I could swear I heard pints of cum sloshing around in those pendulous orbs.

"Keep doing that," was all he said, closing his eyes and tilting his head to the ceiling. He was jerking himself in footlong, double-handed strokes, holding his dick upwards so that he could lick the sensitive head. Judging by his urgency and the frequency of his gasps and moans, I could tell he was about to blow.

I stood back up and joined him at his cockhead. We made out hungrily on one side of his cock, where I was standing, and then I started gently nibbling the apple-sized glans, coaxing more ooze to flow out. My hands were exploring his body, pinching his nipples, clawing at his back, and I was grinding my dick against his. We were both soaked in sweat and pre, but we were also both stuck in an animalistic frenzy that would only end with Matt's release.

Suddenly, Matt's moans reached a higher volume, and though he couldn't articulate it, I knew he was about to cum. He roared, his cock pointing directly upwards, all four of our hands aggressively stroking it, and he came.

Watching Matt cum was an experience that defies description, and I think I experienced it in a slow-motion daze. The first shot was absolutely incredible, a finger-thick rope of pearly white jizz that extended from his slit to the ceiling, splattering there and then raining down on us. The shot lasted about five seconds total; I can only come in spurts, but this was like a jet from a fire hose gone berserk. The ceiling was relatively high, too; neither of us could touch it from a standing position. I just stood there, transfixed as he groaned and unloaded, still jacking vigorously in over-1-foot strokes with both hands.

The second shot came immediately after, as he was bringing his cock down, presumably to aim it at me. As a result, the dollop formed an arc through the air that went over my head and out the door, landing on the wood floor with an audible splat.

By the third shot, I was standing directly in front of the menacing monstercock. It erupted and another load headed straight towards my chest, hitting me with surprising force and forcing me to take a step back. My bare chest was immediately covered in sticky jizz, which I began to instinctively scoop into my mouth.

Matt made sure that my whole body was drenched in his semen by the time he was done. Over a dozen more shots reached me, hitting my face, arms, crotch, legs, and leaving me shades whiter than I was before. The other dozen either missed me or went flying across the room, hitting all of the walls and rendering the bedsheets completely unusable. After about 25 massive wads, his spurts were smaller; only the size of an average man's total cumload. They didn't come out with as much force, either, so I dazedly approached his cock and made out with the tip, sticking my tongue inside and swallowing as much as I could.

"Shit," he finally said. "Sorry about your room."

I just laughed. I laughed and laughed for a solid minute until I couldn't breathe anymore. Matt's dick had begun to soften, only extending in front of him about eighteen inches, his foreskin sheathing the angry, red glans. I picked it back up and gave it one final kiss, sticking my tongue inside the slit, making his whole body shudder and produce one final drop of ball batter, which I happily slurped up.

"I'm going to go wash off," I simply said, and went downstairs and back out to the creek to go to that. It was pitch-black outside at that point, but I knew my way. While I was there, I tried to suck myself off, and I managed to get most of the head into my mouth. I basically jizzed upon contact, and while there was a lot (as usual), I managed to swallow it all.

When I made it back inside, mostly clean of Matt's sticky semen, he was standing in the kitchen, naked, drinking a beer from the fridge. I almost started staring again, but I shook myself out of it. Seeing his body like that was going to take some getting used to.

"Matt."

"Yeah."

"We're... together, now, right?"

"Yeah."

"Cool."

I grabbed his soft snake and dragged him over to the couch. I just wanted to cuddle with him. He, of course, was big spoon, and I draped his cock between my legs so that it was touching mine.

"I love you," he murmured into my ear.

"I love you too, Matt," I replied instantly, feeling his breath on my neck, his heartbeat, his pulsing penis, his thick arms around me. "Everything about you."