All Comments on 'The Cabin'

by twistedwench

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Ocean33Ocean336 months ago

Great story. I hope you consider writing a follow up to this story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nicely told, attention keeping, lots of intense moments. I rated it a 4 easily and was close to giving a rating of 5. However, no pubic hair was described in any way on the daughter's pussy. Therefore, as a reader, I have little choice but assume this is just another shaved pussy story. This means after 9 hours on the road to the cabin, and the daughter being eat practically as soon as they arrived; the dad had a daughter with nasty prickly stubble, likely pus oozing pimples, and chaffed flaking skin of razor burn from the last shave some time prior to leaving home. That is also not to mention a huge potential for nasty looking infected hair boils that often accompany regrowth of pubic hair. A shave or re-shave in the shower after arrival was never mentioned. Thus, the daughter was nothing but a mess of "nasty-ugly, irritating, pointless, prickly stubble, for her dad to put his mouth on." This authors failure to describe pussy hair suggests a major lack of forethought. This authors page lists some 12-prior works. I seriously should have rated this one a 3 because of the author being somewhat experienced in writing, yet she was still trying to go down this seemingly (shaved pussy) route! Oh, and before we get to the defense, waxed is skin scabs that bleed at the follicle and laser is scaring and / or permanently discolored skin on what was once a hairy sexy mound. Leave them hairy, describe them as hairy but trimmed, or say freshly shaven (done no longer than 30 minutes ago). But freshly shaved still means regrowth stubble and nasty pimples.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a well-written and good story. Loved everything except the anal and preggers - but just because that's not my kink, it doesn't keep this from being a great story for those that do.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Every time I see a cliched title such as yours, my immediate thought is, "If so little effort went into thinking up the title, how much could have been spent writing it?" It's an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

more please

NilsrNilsr5 months ago

Thanks for a good story. Nice to get from the female perspective.

Gregory079Gregory0795 months ago

Decent. I love more plot - kinda no story here.

52cher52cher5 months ago

Please update

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Haters will always hate! This is the best written story I have read to date! Stories written from the female perspective are usually so well written and this one definitely did not disappoint! Thank you and I look forward to reading more of your work!

AltydJagsAltydJags4 months ago

This is an excellent sexual story, so well written. My cock was abused a few times by both my hands while reading. Thank you for that raw abused feeling on my cock that you have given me Lady. I loved It endlessly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertwistedwench@twistedwench
I will try to post stories regularly. I am always happy to consider a story commission. Please reach out via feedback.