The Cabin

Story Info
Elora meets a man in a cabin in the woods.
3.1k words
4.33
5.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted in this story are 18 years old and older. Enjoy!

Elora walked into her hamlet's forest to look for supplies to replenish the stock for her storefront. Her sister, Tessa, and Elora sold medicine and plants foraged from their forest in their merchant district. Elora and Tessa have always taken care of each other. When Elora was 18, her parents left them on a journey to a new world, hoping to find fortune. Elora and Tessa have been on their own for the past four years since then. In the absence of their parents, they have both grown and established a life and small wealth in their hamlet. She was fond of the hamlet she grew up in. She knows everyone in the town as she grew up with them. However, her interactions with her fellow villagers have dulled over the last several years. At least the prospects of romantic relationships with the men in town. However, there was no shortage of travelers that always came through. Their hamlet was near a main artery that cut through their lands. These men often frequent their town's tavern. She has always been fascinated by them. She thought about these men while she walked alone through the forest. She found the bed of mandrake while the sun was set low in the sky, peeking through the dense forest.

She had wondered where they had traveled from and where they planned on going, but mostly, she loved passing by the bustling tavern because of the reactions she always received from them. Elora's skin was tanned from her work foraging in the woods and in the outdoor marketplace. Her once lean build had developed generous curves with age. She loved the way her corsets hugged and slimmed her waist and displayed her full breasts and soft hips. Her deep brown eyes matched her long hair that freely skimmed her waist. She's heard many of these men mutter in frustration about how she was a tease or the delicious, dirty things they would make her do if they got her alone. The thought shot straight to her core. Truthfully, Elora, got excited when she heard these things. While she has not had many lovers, she enjoyed seeing the euphoria in their eyes when she would bring them to pleasure with her tight, warm body.

She enjoyed the pleasure she shared with her lovers. However, her own pleasure has always been short-lived. Her lovers, while enjoyable, seldom satiated her voracious appetite. And the travelers always left. She longed for someone to satiate her and ravage her the way that she always left the men she'd laid with. Her core tightened at the thought at being taken roughly from behind and moaning loudly. She then pictured a tanned, muscular hand fisting her hair, pulling her hair back as her pleasure crests and releases throughout her body.

She snapped out of her daydream as she pulled out the last of the mandrake roots in the bed of forest ground. As she looked ahead, she spotted what looked like mushrooms growing on an old willow tree. She ran her fingers gently over the cream-colored, fleshy mushrooms, feeling for the right spot to cut it off the tree. While she finished harvesting the mushrooms on the bark, she heard a rustle in the bushes. Her eyes darted to a shadowed pocket of the woods.

"Is someone there?" she called out. There was another rustle and then the crunch of twigs. She felt like something or someone watching her. She followed the sound deeper into the wood that she had not gone into.

"Hello?" she called out into the darkness. She wore her a pale-yellow tunic over her corset and an inky blue skirt. Her skirt kept getting caught in the twigs and shrubs below. She stopped following the sound to release her skirt from a tangled bushel of thorns.

When she rose, she noticed the moon and stars above illuminated the path in the woods, but she didn't realize how quickly the sun would set or where her digressions towards that sound would have taken her.

In the distance, she saw a light that she thought was from a small cabin. The only indication was a small pathway and clearing of the wood that led to the way to the light. She smelled something in the air. All of a sudden, the air got heady with a mist that made her mouth water. It smelt of jasmine and the earth after rain and burnt wood. Was this coming from the cabin? She asked herself.

While she was used to smelling these scents in the forest, it created a harmonious, intoxicating scent together. She knew of lone cabins that were built in the woods. Often, they were vacant and overturned. However, this one, while rustic looking, was well taken care of. Why haven't I noticed this cabin before? She thought.

She started walking towards the cabin, where the scent seemed to be more and more prominent. Something stirred in her lower belly. It had been weeks since she had laid with anyone. She has often resorted to bringing pleasure to herself on most nights. Why was she thinking of this? Why was she aroused all of a sudden? Her arms and legs felt heavy, and now, with the sky an inky blue, she thought how she should go home right away. Or, she can go to this cabin she has never seen that seems to be luring her and tugging her to come in.

Come closer. It seemed to say.

Before she could stop herself, she tried the knob on the door, entered, and stepped into the cabin. That intoxicating scent came fully washed over her as she took in the space. The cabin was dimly lit with candles. She scanned briefly over the small cooking area that she stepped into and over to a seating area surrounding a fireplace. There, kneeling in front of the fireplace, was a man staring right at her. He looked young. Maybe a few years older than her. He had dark, nearly black hair and golden skin. He had a ghost of stumble growing on his strong jawline.

"I'm sorry. I did not mean to intrude. I got lost and found this cabin. I should have knocked." She said hastily.

"It's quite all right. The woods can do that." He said deeply. He ran his gaze over Elora. She thought about how he was not surprised to see her. Just curiously studying her.

"I'll be on my way." she started.

"You should not head out by yourself this late, my lady. Besides, you look like may need to unwind," He said, rising to his feet. His comment took her aback. She looked over at herself. Her skirt was covered in twigs and leaves, and her hair was no longer neatly bound in the ribbon she wrapped it in this morning. He was tall. Nearly half a foot taller than Elora. He wore a beige tunic with the sleeves rolled up, showing his muscular forearms. He wore earth-toned, tapered pants that suited his golden skin.

"Elora", she corrected him. "Have you always lived here?" she asked as she stepped closer to him.

"No, I'm a merchant who needed long-term lodging that the inn could not accommodate, so I have been staying here for the last week. Alone." He explained. His voice was low and graveled. She liked his voice. She thought about what it would feel like to hear his voice close to her ear, telling her she was a good girl while she rode his cock.

"Oh." Is all Elora said as she tried to distract from her mental fantasy. Her flushed cheeks felt hot. "Are you planning on staying here for long, sir?" she inquired.

"I think I will." he said slowly. "And it's Ronan. You can call me Ronan." he asked taking a step closer as she was still flushed pink. The edges of his lips were slightly upturned. Did he know, where her mind had just been? He dipped down to the table nearby, picked up a cup, brought it to his lips, and slowly sipped the tea that softly wafted steam.

"Well, Ronan. It was my pleasure to meet you. I should really head back before-- " she started.

"Elora, you should stay." His voice more direct. He put his cup back down on the table. "A beautiful girl like yourself should not be in the woods this late by yourself." He took a step closer. He was probably an arm's length away from Elora. She could smell him. He smelt of rain and firewood. "Besides, I could use the company, given it's just the two of us here." he said as his eyes darkened.

"Oh?" was all she could muster. What type of company did he want? Her core was throbbing all his words, but he couldn't mean that he also wanted her the way she did. "What sort of company?" she quickly said before her apprehension would convince her otherwise.

"I've seen you a few times before. In the market district." He explained.

When has he seen me? It would be hard to tell, she thought. There was so much traffic during this season.

"I've been intrigued by you since." He stepped closer to her. "From your smile. To the ways, you swing these hips when you work. I've been thinking about you all week. And here you are. You presented yourself in my kitchen. Like a gift ready for me to unwrap." He picked off some imaginary lint from the shoulder of her blouse. Elora hoped that he could not feel her heart beating rapidly.

"What other things have you been thinking about?" she asked. An invitation for more.

He chuckled. His hand went from her shoulder and slowly grazed over her breast to cup it and lightly squeeze. She gasped at his touch. But let him continue. "I've thought about how soft and full these must feel." He cupped and gently squeezed her breasts. "And then I thought about how your sweet legs would feel wrapped around my hips as I drive my cock into you."

Her breath quickened. Her lips parted and she stared into his hazel eyes lined with dark eyelashes.

He brought his lips to her ears. "I've thought about your sweet mouth on my cock, as I roughly pump down your throat. Your eyes watering, wanted more before I make a mess of your pretty face."

Her eyes widened at his remark. She wanted him. Desperately. She wanted him to take her just like this. "It doesn't just have to be a fantasy, Ronan." She said barely a whisper.

His name on her full lips went straight to his cock. "Is that what you would like? Someone to take control?" He said quietly.

"Yes. I want you to take me." she breathed. She couldn't help that her treacherous body already getting wet by his words. And her own.

"I'll give us both what we want. That is if you will be my good girl." He growled.

His words shot right to her wet pussy. Good girl. She repeated in her head. She loved his boldness. She secretly loved the praise. Being told she was doing good, making men feel good with her full, tight body.

"Yes. Please. I'll be your good girl", she breathed. She kissed him. He roughly guided his mouth open wider and cupped the back of her head, demanding entrance deeper into her mouth. He bit her bottom lip and tugged before dipping and kissing the sweet spot on her neck that drove her wild.

"You like that?" he said into her neck.

"Yes. More." She panted.

"You will. But first, Show me that sweet body of yours." He said. She took her skirt and tunic off slowly and began to unlace her corset. "No, keep that on". He ordered.

Her corset seemed too tight and hot all at once. Her full breasts spilled further out of her tight corset as her breath quickened with his gaze. His hand, on her shoulder, slowly moved to the nape of her neck and up to cup her jaw to kiss her again. His hand was warm and lightly calloused in all the right ways. His gaze dropped down to her flushed chest. The edges of her nipples now peeking through her corset. She thought about what it would feel like for his hands to roughly grasp her breast and, better, have him sink his teeth into those sensitive tips the way she liked.

His eyes darkened and his gaze went to her breast peeking out of her corset. He gripped the top of her corset and roughly tugged it down so that her breasts were fully exposed and still pushed up by the tight fabric. She moaned and he smiled darkly.

"That's better. Such pretty tits for me." He cupped one roughly and then pinched the caramel tips one at a time. Getting shaky breaths out of her.

I want to see that pretty little mouth go to work." He growled.

His hand on her breasts moved to her shoulder and firmly guided her down. His eyes followed her as she met his. She slowly got on her knees in front of him.

"Just like that. You look so good on your knees." he asked quietly. He moved his hand to cup to heart shaped face. He ran his thumb slowly over her chin to graze her plump bottom lip.

Elora's center throbbed at his words. She's never felt so desperate for a man to fuck her. "Please, I want to be your good little slut." she said. Surprising herself.

"Mhmm, and how will you do that?" prompting her to say more. His thumb now slowly teasing her lips open, prying entry into her sweet, wet mouth. He thought about how much he liked her submissiveness and how eager she was to please. She looked up at him with her deep brown eyes on her knees. He wondered what her moans would sound like with her hot mouth around his cock.

She could barely breathe. She wanted to be taken. But first she wanted to take him in her mouth. So, with newfound boldness, she said, "I want to suck your cock".

He gave her an approving smile, his eyes still piercing through hers. "Open that pretty little mouth of yours".

His thumb now padding and exploring her. His other hand cupped the back of her head tilting her head up to him. "Show me how you will take me in your mouth". His words shot to her drenched pussy. She began to suck his thumb lightly. She eagerly bobbed her head back and forth, sucking on it, showing exactly what she would do with his cock in her mouth. Her eyes never leaving his.

"Just like that. You'll take my hard cock in your sweet, warm mouth, just like that." he growled. He removed his thumb from her mouth and brought his other hand from her head to undo the top of his pants.

She watched him pull out his throbbing cock, now hanging in front of her. Her mouth dried at his length. Her core pulsated with want and need. His hand went back to her jaw, slowly tracing her lips. She felt the velvety tip of his cock graze her cheek. He then held his cock, bringing it to her swollen lips. Teasing her. He rubbed the tip of his cock over her soft, full lips. The anticipation took her to the edge. His cock was thick, and her pussy ached with want. She licked her lips and opened her mouth, wanting to taste him. That earned her a groan from Ronan.

"Show me. Show me what a good girl you can be." He said.

She opened her mouth wider and took his cock in her mouth. She immediately moaned as she slowly started to move her head back and forth, taking him in deeper and deeper into her mouth. She reached up and grabbed his shaft with one hand, the other palmed his thigh for support. She picked up the pace and could hear him groan. "God, your mouth is so perfect." he groaned. Her mouth felt better than he could have imagined.

She felt powerful. Knowing she was driving him crazy with her mouth, her tongue swirling around the head and slowly licking him down the side. "What a good little slut taking me all in your hot, little mouth." He groaned as he fisted her hair, guiding her head, using her mouth to pump himself roughly.

"Mmmph" was all she could say with her mouth filled with his cock. She loved his ferocity, his desperation. She had seen it in some of her lovers. He gripped onto her head harder. He wanted to see her fully take him.

She moaned louder as his cock worked its way down her throat. She began to bob her head again to suck the head of tip of his sensitive cock. She continued to pump him while sucking the tip of his cock, while running her wet tough in circles around his sensitive tip.

"Just like that." He groaned. His hand lightly grasped the hair at the nape of her neck, no longer needing to guide her as she was ferociously bobbing up and down his cock. His breath quickened.

Elora knew what that meant. She began pumping him faster, moaned louder, and she locked eyes with him.

"Oh, I'm going to to--". He breathed. That sent him over the edge. In a fury, he pulled out of her mouth and fisted his cock. He shot hot ropes of his cum over her face. And to his pleasure, she opened her sweet mouth and laid her tongue out eagerly to catch as much of his cum. He groaned as he looked at what she let him do. He loved seeing the mess he made of her face.

His cum glistened across her forehead into her dark brown hair, her flushed cheeks, and in her sweet mouth. It now dripped onto her full breasts that were fully out of her corset. To his surprise, she grabbed the dripped cum off her breasts with her fingertip and brought it to her mouth. She met his eyes as she did the same to another rope of his cum that was on her chin. He went feral. The sight of her swallowing his cum made him want to flip her over and fuck her from behind. Hard.

"Was I the present you thought I would be?" she asked. Looking up at Ronan, still on her knees.

"Yes, such a good fucking girl." He said growled. "And this is just the beginning. He promised with a dark smile peeking in the corners of his mouth.

Her eyes were hooded and dazed from being used. Her lips swollen and wet from sucking Ronan's cock. Good fucking girl. He echoed in her mind. "Mmm, I can't wait." She said huskily.