The Cabin - A Sexy Snowy Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On one occasion, she let her leg float against the inside of my knee and maintained the contact instead of pulling it away immediately as we had done before when this happened. She continued talking as if she weren't aware. I could have moved too but I didn't.

"The question is then," she began philosophically, "what do we do with our remaining time?"

I looked around as if I were hoping to see another activity around us. Instead I was met with a vast white landscape of nothingness.

"Snowangels?" I muttered weakly.

We both laughed a little too hard. Collectively realizing that we were quite tipsy.

"You first," she said jokingly.

I decided it was my turn to be spontaneous now. I hopped out of the tub into the snow and immediately regretted leaving. I set my drink on the porch and then in only my bra and panties went and laid in the snow and swept my arms and legs back and forth doing my very first snow angel. I was beyond cold but it was very freeing at the same time.

I looked up to see what Alyson's response was and she was already almost to me. She laid next to me and grabbed my hand and then repeated my motions.

"This sucks!" she yelled. "It's so fucking cold!"

We stood up and our backs were red and steamy where the snow had touched them. She looked majestic standing there with a cloud of steam emitting from her body. We both ran to the door and took refuge in the warmth with what was left of our drinks. We couldn't put our clothes on because we were wet so instead I sat on the floor with a blanket around me shivering. Alyson walked into the room and sat beside me. I opened my blanket and we huddled together.

She rested her head on my shoulder and pressed her body against mine. I'm not sure if it made it warmer or colder but I didn't care.

"At least half an hour left," she said, glancing at the nearby clock.

We sat in silence for a few moments.

There was an obvious solution and we were both thinking it so I took a risk and suggested it.

"Shower?" I asked.

She looked at me with her green eyes, smiled, and nodded. Without another word we got up and went to the bathroom.

I remember looking in the mirror when I walked in the room and evaluating my tipsiness. The answer was that I was quite tipsy. Alyson walked in behind me and shut the door. I watched her reflection as she walked up behind me and put her arms around me giggling. She was feeling pretty good too apparently.

She hugged me for a minute then reached up slowly and unclipped my bra. I held the front in place, not willing to reveal myself yet. She shook her head and softly grabbed my hands with hers, moving them to the side and letting my bra fall onto the counter before me.

"You're beautiful," she said softly and sincerely.

I kept my hands on the counter and looked at my own naked torso with her smiling behind me. Despite the situation she still made me feel so comfortable.

She crouched lower and looped her fingers in my waistband, slowly pulling my panties to the floor. She stood back up and stood behind me while letting her own clothing fall to the floor one piece at a time. She then wrapped her arms around me again and cupped my chest with her hands while her own breasts pressed against my back. I forgot about being cold.

I cocked my head and smiled goofily. She smiled back at me and then turned on the water for the shower. She tested the water a few times then grabbed my hand and led me into the water. It was only warm but it felt painful against my cold skin. We faced each other letting the water fall on us both and just touched each other's arms and looked at each other's bodies with admiration. They weren't that different. Both sets of nipples stood rigidly looking at each other waiting for the warmth to return. Both of us were completely shaved and smooth everywhere. I pulled her closer and let the full length of our bodies press against each other.

We hadn't spoken since we got in and it wasn't necessary. We were happy. She slid her hands up and down my slippery back feeling my shoulders. She slid them down as far as she could and placed one hand on each cheek, squeezing gently. I ran my fingers through her wet hair, grazing her ear lightly. She shuddered with the contact.

Time seemed to be doing weird things but we were in there together long enough that I was warm again. Just as I was beginning to wonder about what time it was we heard a thump outside and it pulled us quickly back to reality. I turned the water off and we both climbed out and grabbed towels, moving as silently as we could. There were no other noises.

"Should I check?" she asked holding the door knob.

I nodded.

She opened the door slowly and looked out then back at me with a look of confusion.

"I don't see anyone," she whispered.

She opened the door further and began walking out with the towel still covering her.

I followed behind, cautiously looking around.

Suddenly, the phone rang and Alyson stifled a scream covering her mouth with her hand. My heart, which had already been going crazy, reached a new level and I could hear it pounding.

Alyson came to her senses and grabbed the receiver. Neither of us had a landline anymore so the idea of a phone ringing was absurd enough, let alone here in the middle of nowhere.

"Ok," Alyson was answering, "That's fine. I understand."

She talked for a few more seconds.

"I love you too," she finished.

She hung up and turned to look at me. A smile slowly spread across her face.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"The roads are too bad, they are spending the night in town."

I don't know what we were doing and I didn't know what we were going to do but I never thought I'd be so happy to hear that my parents were stranded somewhere. Judging by her smile, she was happy about it too.

Alyson looked around briefly, scanning the windows and looking out into the dimly lit snow that surrounded us. She seemed content and let the towel fall from her body. Catching it at the last second, she brought it to her head and began drying her hair. I stood watching her breasts as they bounced with each movement of her arms above her head. She looked sexy and free standing there naked in the kitchen.

"Do you have any more bourbon?"

She smiled at me. I think the adrenaline of the last few minutes had sobered us up a little and I found myself fearful that without our liquid courage we wouldn't be able to continue our activities. She looked relieved that I insinuated that I wanted to continue.

"Just enough I think," she said as she slid past me towards our room.

I followed her in just as she was peering into her flask trying to determine how much damage we'd done.

"More than I thought," she smiled at me with a playful grin, "Shall we play a game?"

"Ok, here's what I'm thinking," Alyson explained. We were each wrapped in a blanket sitting on the couch facing each other, our hair half dry now, with 10 plastic cups on the table beside us. We had split up the remaining bourbon and then added a little root beer to each cup. "Truth or dare. And if you don't either answer the question or do the dare, you drink. Otherwise, the other person drinks."

"Sounds good," I said with hesitant excitement.

"It's the best I got," she admitted, "I'll go first."

She thought for a second, looked at the drinks and then back at me. I could see the shape of her breasts peeking out from beneath the blanket.

"I dare you to drink one of those cups," she said with a cute smile.

"Is that even allowed?" I asked, already taking one of the cups.

I drank it quickly letting the small shot of bourbon pour down my throat.

"Fine, I guess I'll drink," she laughed, taking her own cup.

"Cheers!"

"Ok my turn," I said even though I wasn't prepared.

I looked around the room for inspiration but was reluctant to take my eyes off of her.

"I dare you to take off the blanket," I said. We had turned the fire on and it was plenty warm in the room now so I didn't feel too bad.

She pulled the blanket away from her without hesitation and sat there naked looking back at me. I had seen her naked earlier but now it was much easier to see her body and my heart started beating a little faster.

I drank my bourbon and she smiled at me cutely.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" she asked me as soon as I'd finished the bourbon.

"No I haven't," I answered honestly. She drank another cup.

"Have you?" I asked her. I had no choice.

"No, I haven't either."

I was surprised. She seemed more comfortable and sure of herself when she'd taken my clothes off earlier. It made me think she might be into girls or at least kissed one before. I pondered this while drinking my next drink.

"Do you want to kiss a girl?" she asked softly.

I put my cup down and likely blushed a little in response to the vulnerable sincerity with which she had presented the question.

It was a good question. If I had thought about it, I'd have had a tough time coming up with an answer. On the one hand, the thought had never really occurred to me. I liked boys, they liked me, that was all I'd ever considered. Now there was a beautiful girl in front of me who I desperately wanted to kiss and I didn't know if it was just the alcohol and horniness talking or if I actually wanted to kiss a girl this badly. But the truth was, I didn't just want to kiss "a girl," I wanted to kiss this specific girl. My cousin Alyson. Which added a whole additional layer of complexity to the situation. Another moral contemplation I had never even thought of before and therefore didn't have an answer to yet.

Like I said, it would have been a tough thing to answer if I had thought about it. Instead of thinking about it, I just kissed her.

I moved slowly but confidently and laced my fingers through her hair gently pulling her head to meet mine and kissed her gingerly and passionately on the lips. We kissed for only a few seconds and then I retreated as quickly as I had approached.

"Yes."

It took the experience to confirm it but the honest answer was yes, I really did want to kiss this girl.

It was my turn to have shocked her but it didn't last long. She only stopped smiling long enough to bring a cup to the lips I'd just kissed.

It was my turn but all I could think about was kissing her more. The charades were up now, we wanted each other and it was only a matter of time.

"I dare you to touch my nipples," I said, my confidence fading slightly, "if you want to that is."

She wanted to.

My blanket had fallen off when I was kissing her before and our naked bodies sat opposing each other. Alyson slid forward on the couch closing the distance between us. My nipples were perky with excitement and in my mind it was the next logical step to continue the fun we were having.

She reached out and gently squeezed my breasts with each hand. She had touched them briefly before in the shower but that was all. She rolled my nipples around in the tips of her fingers and I let my head fall back enjoying the pleasant sensation on my extremely sensitive nipples.

She suddenly stopped and then I felt the wet warmth of her mouth encompassing my right nipple. She started softly and delicately circling her tongue around it and pulling on it slightly with her lips. It was heavenly. Before moving to the other one, she lightly nibbled on it with her teeth. I felt myself becoming even more wet down below.

The second nipple got the same treatment and making eye contact with Alyson as she sucked on my chest seemed to turn us both on even more. She squeezed and massaged by boob while vigorously attending to my nipple with her mouth. Suddenly she stopped and sat back up where she had been. My nipples stood out as far as I'd ever seen them and glistened with her spit.

"My turn," she said as she handed me a cup.

I looked her body over. She was smiling and eager looking which matched the elation and longing that I felt. I wondered if her pussy was as wet as mine was. I wondered what she would ask me to do next. At the moment I don't think there was much I wouldn't do.

"I dare you to stick your finger in my pussy," she said almost sheepishly.

I had fingered myself but obviously not anyone else before. If she was half as soaked as I was it would be easy enough to slide my finger into her but it seemed wrong to do it so unceremoniously. I looked at her, showing that I was willing but nonverbally working out the logistics. She leaned back on the couch supporting herself by her elbows. I stood over her and then bent down to her face, reconnecting our lips back to where they belonged. As I was kissing her I slid my hand down her stomach slowly until I found her other lips. As expected they were radiating heat and when I felt gently between them I found that she was at least as wet as I was, if not more.

She moaned happily as I slid the first finger into her. I continued kissing her while slowly moving my finger in and out. It seemed like one finger wasn't enough. Her pussy was tight but it was also very ready to fuck so I let another my middle finger slide into her as well. Judging by the noises she made in response I think it was a good decision.

This went on for a couple of minutes, about as long as she had licked my nipples which I took to be the expected duration of a "turn." I sat down and took my hand from her wetness. It was shining with her cum and I decided I needed to taste it whether that was weird or not. I stuck my fingers into my mouth and sucked the juices from them. It was sweet and wonderful. I wanted more.

Alyson's eyes got wide as I did this and for a moment I thought she might have thought it was gross but then she sat up quickly and grabbed my wrist pulling my hand from my mouth and then directing it into her own. I could feel her tongue dance around my fingers as she looked at me innocently. I got the feeling there wasn't much I could do to scare her away at this point. She finished licking my fingers and then kissed me again, this time sliding her tongue into my mouth. I could taste her cum on her lips.

I pulled away and went back to my original seat. I wanted to continue. It was killing me but I knew we had all night and I wanted to not rush anything. She made a fake pouty face and I pointed to the plastic cups beside us. She shot down the drink quickly and then faced me eagerly.

We only had two more drinks which meant I had to pick one more thing. I had an obvious next choice. She clearly didn't mind the taste of cum.

"I dare you to lick my pussy," I said, hardly able to keep looking in her direction as I said it. It sounded vulgar and demanding as it left my mouth but I wanted it badly and it turned me on hearing it.

She sprung to action eagerly and pushed me on my back on the couch.

I'd been eaten out by guys before but it didn't even occur to me to compare this to my previous experiences. This was beyond anything I had felt, both the anticipation and the actual physical encounter.

Alyson started softly running her tongue around my wet lips, letting her warm breath crawl across my most sensitive regions. She kissed my thighs and then returned to my clit, flicking it lightly with her tongue as she had done with my nipples earlier. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore stimulation, she moved her mouth lower and clamped her lips around my pussy jutting her tongue deep inside of me. The warmth of her mouth combined with her tongue pulsing in and out of me was amazing. I grabbed her hair with my hand and moaned.

"Oh Alyson..."

She looked up at me and I could see her eyes peeking out over my stomach, her nose just barely visible. It was the first time either of us had said the other's name and it somehow made it even more personal and more taboo.

I thought she would stop soon since this had already gone on at least as long as the other turns. Instead, she winked at me and then put one hand below each of my knees forcing them up towards my stomach and giving her even more access. She took her tongue out of me and ran it up and down in long strokes from my pussy to my clit, mixing her spit with my cum. I think the only reason I hadn't orgasmed yet was the overall shock of the situation. It was as if my body couldn't keep up with the mental and physical sensations I was experiencing.

As she ran her tongue up and down me, I felt her go lower and lower each time and then there was a new sensation altogether. She had subtly moved low enough that her tongue was now circling a different hole. My asshole. She had also moved her finger onto my clit and was massaging it back and forth sending jolts of excitement through my body each time. I could feel her tongue move around me and I could feel her lips as she kissed my cheeks nearby. She was giving me time, asking me if she could go further.

Finally, I felt her tongue as it hit the target, lightly grazing my puckering little hole and playing with it gently. The feeling was odd for a fraction of a second but after that I decided it was a very good idea. She made her tongue rigid and pushed it against my hole and it slid in slightly. It felt wonderful. I was losing my mind but also trying to relax so she could push it in even further without resistance. She only managed to do this a few more times before it was too much for me. Everything was too much for me. The warmth of the fire, the bizarre taboo nature of the whole ordeal, the taste of my cousin's cum on my lips, her warm breath on my pussy, her finger on my clit, and finally her tongue in my ass. My beautiful female cousin's tongue in my ass. I lost it.

I don't think I blacked out but I certainly couldn't move except for the pulsing as I contracted repeatedly drenching her cute face with my cum even more. I groaned in happiness and relief. She didn't quit until I stopped moving.

It seemed like a few minutes passed but in reality it had only been seconds. Seconds of pure wonderfulness. She sat up and I gazed down at her. She was smiling and had cum actually dripping from her chin. I nearly orgasmed again from the sight of it. I sat up quickly and stopped her arm as she moved to wipe it away. Instead, I grabbed her head and held it in place as I licked my cum from her chin and face. I kissed her so we could taste the cum together. It tasted different than hers but equally good. Her tongue darted into my mouth as we kissed and I found myself incredibly aroused that it had just been in my ass moments before. I could taste the earthy quality of it on her tongue still.

"And here I thought that might freak you out," she said breaking the silence.

"It did!" I answered back, "But I liked it."

She nodded as if she figured that out already, glancing at my soaked pussy.

"A lot..." I added.

We both giggled.

I took a shot. It was a shame to replace the taste in my mouth with bourbon but I found the mixture quite redeeming.

One final cup remained.

"You might as well drink it now," I said, "because I'm down for anything."

I felt that she had pushed all normalcy away at this point and opened me up to a new world of sexual ecstasy.

She smiled and looked to the side. The first time she hadn't been ready immediately when it was her turn. Or perhaps she was ready and just couldn't get herself to ask. I moved towards her, eyes wide and eager, showing her I was willing. Willing to do whatever I could to please her. It was all I wanted at the moment. She had made me feel so extremely good and I would do anything to return the favor.

"Anything..." she pondered.

"Anything." I whispered back to her.

"Fine then," she said, regaining some of her confidence. "I want you to finger my ass."

She studied my reaction for a brief moment, making sure I still looked eager and willing. I did.