The Cabin - A Sexy Snowy Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessyHo22
JessyHo22
80 Followers

She crawled to the ground and with her knees on the floor, she leaned her torso onto the couch. She stuck her arm down between her legs finding her soaking pussy and massaged herself gently.

I crawled behind her and studied my target. Her ass was perfect. Big, round, and beautiful. She was positioned so that her cheeks were spread and I could see her fingers moving around the glistening slit below. Above that a full view of the puckered hole that I would be soon invading. I'd never seen anyone from this view, not even myself, obviously. It felt very vulnerable and personal and I wanted Alyson to know that I appreciated her trusting me.

I placed one hand on each of her smooth cheeks and squeezed them lightly initiating physical contact. I would have to lubricate my finger before sticking it into her and it occurred to me that there were several ways I could go about doing that but there was one option that appealed to me more than the others. She had licked my ass and it felt amazing. I knew she would be fine with it so I wanted to return the favor and let her feel what I felt. I kissed her lower back, moving more towards my target with each kiss. She smelled soft and sweet and I could feel the heat radiating from her most private areas.

Without much warning I moved my tongue to her asshole and ran it gently up and down crossing overtop of it. She moaned softly in approval. I made my tongue as rigid as I could and positioned it directly at the opening before pushing my face further and penetrating her ass gently with my tongue. It tasted sweet and wonderful. I moved slowly back and forth. I could feel her hole tense and relax around my tongue in succession as I went in and out.

She moved her fingers more rapidly and looked back at me with a look of overwhelming arousal. Making eye contact with her as my face was buried in her ass made my own pussy flood with excitement yet again. She moaned, bit her lip, and buried her face in the couch. I didn't forget my original goal and made sure to let my saliva coat everything. It dripped from my mouth and mixed with her cum before running down her thigh.

I pulled my wet face away and stuck my index finger in my mouth stealing what little spit I had left. Her ass was glazed and awaiting further stimulation. Without knowing what I was doing, I placed my fingertip against her and slowly slid it inside. It went in easily and she shivered with pleasure as I moved it further in. After two knuckles had cleared I pulled it gently back out but there was little resistance so I kept going - rhythmically ass fucking her with my finger.

She whimpered into the couch muffling her sounds.

"Another one," she whispered to me after a few seconds.

I pulled my finger out and without much hesitation, sucked both my index finger and my middle finger into my mouth. I could taste her familiar taste on my finger and I loved it. Once both fingers were ready, I lined them up again and slid them in easily though I could feel the tightness squeezing around my fingers. Alyson moaned louder and her hand moved even faster on her clit. Motivated by her increased arousal, I pushed my fingers deeper into her and moved them in and out more quickly than before. It felt like time stopped when she orgasmed. She arched her back slightly and I felt her body tense around my fingers, though I made sure to keep them inside of her. She moaned deeply into the couch and I saw her wetness drip from her fingers as she came. I nearly orgasmed myself just from watching her intensity.

Her body relaxed and I slid my fingers out of her ass letting her fall to the ground in front of me. She used her dry hand to brush the hair out of her face that had become a mess since our shower and smiled at me sheepishly, seemingly ashamed of herself while also extremely satisfied.

"Holy shit that was amazing!" she said excitedly. "I'm so sorry for making you..."

I didn't want her to feel sorry. I wanted her to know that I loved everything about it. So before she could finish apologizing, I took my two fingers, freshly removed from her ass, and slid them into her mouth.

She widened her eyes as she realized what I had done and then she grabbed my hand and forced the fingers in further as she wound her tongue around them cleaning them.

"You're amazing," I whispered to her. Hopefully, assuring her that I was not upset at all.

She nearly gagged herself on my fingers and then opened her mouth letting my hand be free as she gasped for air and laughed. I took my fingers, now covered in her spit, and sucked them dry in front of her. She gave me a look as though she was wondering how crazy I actually was. She took the last cup and drank it in one gulp, placing it upside down on the table with a sense of finality.

"Boom. Done." She said looking at the empty cups. "That's the end of our supply."

I hadn't really considered how tipsy I felt because all of the other feelings had been so overwhelming. I realized now that I was feeling pretty good in that department too and judging by how recently I had just drank the cups, I was guessing I would be feeling even better in the near future.

"That's probably good," I said, "I think I'm going to be drunk soon."

She smiled mischievously.

"Well, if that's what you're willing to do when you're only tipsy, I can't wait."

I blushed a little. What had I done?

"We are out of dares now," I said sadly, "which is good because I don't know how I could have come up with anything to top that."

"You fingering my ass felt so good," she admitted, "but now I think it's your turn."

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready. I was soaked still and watching Alyson orgasm and feeling it with my fingers inside her had only made it worse. I'd never had my ass fingered but if it felt anything like it did when she was licking it earlier, I was down.

"I mean, if you want to..." I said shyly.

She did want to.

"But I want to be able to touch you too," I added.

"Fine, lay down," she gestured at the couch.

I climbed up on the couch and laid obediently waiting for Alyson to join me. Looking back at her I noticed now the small puddle of spit and cum that we had created on the floor.

Alyson stood next to me and then turned away and crawled next to me. Facing away from me on her hands and knees, she looked back and spread her legs, carefully placing her knee on the other side of my head. Above me, a perfect view of her beautiful pussy.

She moved herself back slightly to get into position and then looked back at me and smiled before lowering her face to my body. Her tongue began circling my clit and I nearly orgasmed again in the first 5 seconds. Gaining focus, I tried to distract myself by paying attention to her as well. I lifted my head slightly and ran my tongue along her slit, collecting the juices and savoring them. I could reach her clit with my tongue and massaged it gently and I could feel Alyson pushing against me happily.

She began licking lower and I could feel her spit and my cum flowing down over my asshole onto the couch below. As she moved lower I had to raise my head higher to reach her but I didn't mind. I massaged her inner thighs with my fingers and licked every part of her that I could reach. Eventually, I felt her finger approach my tiny hole and poke at the entrance. I was excited and tried to relax so it would go in easier. The large amount of lubrication made it easy and she quickly slid a finger inside of me as I had done to her earlier.

It was a weird mix of slightly uncomfortable and extremely arousing. I immediately understood the attraction. It felt rebellious and wrong in all the right ways. She pumped her finger in and out of my ass and I clamped my mouth onto her pussy.

"Fuck, Bre," she moaned against me.

It was so hot to hear her say my name. My cousin moaning my name into my pussy while her finger was in my ass.

I moaned back and pushed my face against her. She removed the finger from my ass and I could hear her sucking on it and preparing it to enter again. My boobs pressed against her stomach and hers pressed back against mine.

When she put her finger back in it felt bigger and tighter and I realized she was using two now. I moaned again but it was too much for me - in a good way. I had been on the verge of orgasming since we started this and now it was time. My body tensed and I felt my muscles squeeze her fingers into me. My pussy felt as if it were exploding against my cousin's sweet face. I couldn't hold my head up so I let it fall onto the couch and gazed up at her beautiful holes. She responded by fingering me even harder and burying her face into me as my body shook with pleasure. I made some noises of pure happiness that probably sounded ridiculous but I didn't care.

After what seemed like an hour. I relaxed again and I felt Alyson pull her fingers from my ass gently. She continued to softly lap at my clit but it was so sensitive it was nearly painful. I didn't want her to move so I reached up and wrapped my arm around her butt, pulling my head up to her pussy again. With my other hand I circled her asshole with my finger and then let it slide in just to the tip, playfully teasing her. I assumed she was close to cumming as well so I tried to stimulate her in every way that I could. With my tongue deep in her pussy and my finger now plunged fully in her ass, she too reached her breaking point. This time she let her head fall between my legs, her hair draped in my wetness, and her body tensed and contracted. As she orgasmed, cum flowed from her pussy into my mouth and I collected it all dutifully. Her ass once again squeezed on my finger and her breasts heaved against me as she breathed.

I orgasmed again in response to her but this was a smaller one compared to moments before. Her pleasure overwhelmed me. The full weight of her body pressed against me now and I felt as close to her as I could possibly be.

She came to and lifted herself off of me and turned to face me.

"Bre..." she said softly, trailing off without actually saying anything.

I couldn't respond because my mouth was full of her cum still and she noticed this when she faced me. Immediately, she brought her face to mine and her tongue entered my mouth swirling in the pool of cum I had collected. She sucked some of the liquid from my mouth and swallowed it herself. I swallowed the rest. She kissed me again but this wasn't the same kinky cum-covered kiss, it was passionate and thankful and intimate and just happened to be cum-covered as well. I sat up and embraced her, holding her in my arms as she ran her sticky fingers through my hair. This was happiness and appreciation and deep affection.

"Thank you," I said once my mouth was free again.

"Oh my gosh!" Alyson stammered, "Thank you! I'm so sorry I almost drowned you."

"It's ok, I thought it was pretty sexy," I admitted and we both giggled.

Alyson and I looked around. We were a disaster. Our hair was a mess, our faces both glistened with fresh and dried cum, the floor and the couch were soaked, there were empty cups all over the table, it smelled of alcohol and sex, and I was realizing now that I was on the verge of being drunk. Alyson's silly smile seemed to indicate that she was feeling the same way. Her disheveled state somehow made her look even more cute.

"So you're a pretty kinky girl," she said to me smiling sneakily.

"I'm open minded," I said, "I think you're the kinky one and you're rubbing off on me. Literally."

She laughed. "Fine, I'll take the blame."

"Is there anything you want to try?" she asked, "I think I owe you that much."

I thought for a second but I wasn't prepared for this question. My experiences had been pretty tame up until this point. I was up to try anything with Alyson. Once you have lesbian sex with your cousin, there really doesn't seem to be many limits left but I wasn't experienced enough to know what I wanted to try

"Not that I can think of," I said biting my lip, "I just might need to pee before we continue."

Her eyes lit up a little and I could tell she had an idea.

"Let's write our names in the snow!"

I was warm now and not eager to go back into the snow. However, I was also drunk and willing to do whatever crazy things I needed to do to prolong this day.

It was dark out now but the light on the corner of the house lit up the winter wonderland outside. There was more than 15 inches of snow and it was still coming down hard. Alyson ran back from her room with our boots and handed me my own pair.

I put them on and observed how sexy and ridiculous Alyson looked wearing only boots and nothing else.

Walking into the snow was shocking but refreshing. My nipples perked up and my hot breath made clouds around us.

Alyson didn't seem to have a plan but she was excited.

"Ok, I'll go first," she said.

She stood still for a second trying to pee before a thin clear stream began flowing out of her. Even after all we had done it felt weird now to watch her pee.

She attempted to move her hips around and aim her stream but the snow was too deep and she was too tipsy to make it work and she gave up quickly, giggling at her failure.

"Your aim isn't very good," I said, laughing at her attempt.

She feigned an angry expression and then acted as though she was trying again. As soon as the stream started she took a step towards me and leaned back, spraying her pee all over my leg.

"How's that for good aim?" she laughed.

I was shocked, drunk, and stuck in the snow too much to react. Instead I just sort of let it happen, watching dumbly as her piss ran down my leg.

I made a face back at her and then focused for a second, letting my own pee spray into the snow. I had to pee badly and my stream was more intense than hers. I leaned back and easily sprayed it on her, returning her attack. Rather than moving away, she crouched down and moved towards me so that my pee was spraying her chest and stomach. She used her hands to simulate herself showering in it.

"It's so nice and warm," she said playfully, rubbing my pee onto her boobs.

I stopped peeing because I started laughing. Her body glistened in the light.

"Ooo now it's cold though when you stop," she said shivering, "Let's go back inside."

We walked in and headed to the bathroom. I quickly stumbled to the toilet to finish peeing but Alyson intercepted me.

"We should take a shower again," she suggested.

"You mean a real one, not a golden one?" I asked, drunkenly proud of my joke.

"Well, actually I was thinking a little of both. I kind of liked when you were peeing on me." she admitted.

Fueled by drunken horniness, I took her hand and we returned to the shower where this had all begun.

Alyson crouched to the ground and looked up at me.

"You really want me to pee on you?" I confirmed.

"Sure, I think it was sexy and I want to try it out some more. Worse case we take a shower after anyhow."

"If you're sure..." I said with fleeting hesitation.

I closed my eyes and let myself pee. At first it was a tiny slow stream but then it picked up and my intense flow returned. I spread my pussy lips so that it came out in a nice stream and looked down to see if splashing on Alyson's chest as she smiled at me. I found the sight surprisingly arousing.

Alyson moved closer letting the stream hit her neck and again used her hands to coat her body with my piss. I leaned backwards to help her get the stream higher on her body but I over shot and ended up spraying it on her face. Instead of moving away she moved closer again and opened her mouth while closing her eyes. At first I tried to move so that I was missing her face but it seemed like she wanted it there. I steadied my stream and she let it flow into her open mouth, sounding like a fountain as it filled. Once her mouth was full, I stopped peeing for fear of drowning her and she opened her eyes. She sat like that for a moment before closing her mouth and swallowing the entire mouthful in one gulp.

I don't know what I'd expected to happen but it wasn't that.

"Alyson!" I cried, drunkenly trying to process what happened. "You drank my pee!"

Alyson smiled adorably, her face and hair soaked in my piss.

"Mmm, I know and I think I liked it," she retorted as she stood up. She was standing away from me, careful not to let her piss soaked body contact mine but I wanted her closer.

"Come here," I said playfully, pulling her close and wrapping my arms around her. She looked at me longingly and went to kiss me but stopped herself. I was too drunk and infatuated with her to not kiss her so I moved my lips the rest of the way towards hers.

She tasted like many things but new to the collection was a salty lightness that was my pee. It was subtle and even as I stuck my tongue into her mouth the flavor was fleeting.

"You taste like pee."

"Your pee."

I kissed her again and she seemed relieved I wasn't grossed out yet.

"Shower time?" she asked.

"I don't know, I still have to pee some more," I said seductively/drunkenly.

She perked up. I thought she'd want some more and I was eager to make it clear that I wasn't grossed out.

"Lay down," I said with more confidence than I deserved as I laid a towel down for her on the shower floor.

She laid down obediently and awaited my next move. I got on my knees over top of her and moved forwards so that my pussy hovered above her face by inches.

"I don't want to miss," I said.

The excitement was growing in her eyes and I was trying to nourish it.

I leaned my head back and relaxed letting the first drops of pee dribble onto her chin. Her mouth was open and ready.

As the stream started I looked down and made eye contact with her as her mouth filled to the top. I stopped again and crawled off of her.

"Don't swallow yet," I instructed her.

I knelt beside her and stuck my finger into her mouth swirling the liquid around slowly. Next I leaned forward and stuck my tongue into her pee filled mouth. Her tongue met mine and danced with it. I put my mouth further in and sucked out some of the liquid into my own mouth. It was watery and diluted thanks to the alcohol and really didn't have a lot of flavor. I looked Alyson in the eyes and swallowed my mouthful. She looked excited and she followed suit.

"Damn Bre!" she said sitting up, "that was so sexy."

"Good let's do it again," I said, my horniness coming back quickly.

She laid back down and again I knelt over her and filled her mouth up with pee. I climbed off and sucked another mouthful out but this time I kept it in my mouth and motioned for Alyson to sit up. Once she was upright, I puckered my lips and pushed my pee out in a small stream and directed it all over her body, face, and hair. She closed her eyes and let it coat her. She still had her mouth filled and when I was done she returned the favor. I felt my own piss running down my cheeks and neck.

"I think I'm out of pee now," I said sadly.

Alyson feigned a frown.

"I think I know where we can get some more though," I said eyeing her.

"I have to pee so bad," she said relieved, "but I was too distracted. Would you mind if I tried peeing on you?"

She looked nervous suggesting it but she should have known I was willing.

I made a face of skepticism just to be mean but then smiled quickly after.

"Alyson, would you please piss on me?" I said in my dirtiest voice.

She squeaked with excitement and jumped to her feet.

"Where do you prefer?" she asked.

"Wherever you want, my beautiful cousin." Saying that turned us both on and I could tell.

"How about your hair?"

To answer, I slid backwards towards her putting my head between her legs and looked up at her eagerly.

She spread her legs and after a moment I felt a trickle on the top of my head that soon began to stream down the sides of my face and down to my body below. It was like taking a shower in the smallest shower ever except a million times more sexy.

JessyHo22
JessyHo22
80 Followers