The Cabin - A Sexy Snowy Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessyHo22
JessyHo22
81 Followers

She moaned as she peed on me and I leaned back more letting it splash on my face. As I went even further back, I opened my mouth to collect her pee as she had done for me. As my mouth filled, I brought my face up and put my mouth directly over the source so that the liquid went directly into my mouth from the source. It tasted very similar except I knew it was hers so it automatically tasted amazing to me. I had to swallow once to make room for more.

She stopped peeing and I stood up to share what I'd collected. Our lips connected and I spit a stream of hot piss directly into her mouth from mine. She swallowed it immediately. I swallowed what was left and kissed her some more.

"Fuck that was hot," she half moaned.

My aching pussy agreed with her.

"I have a little bit left," she said, "and I have an idea."

She had me lay down on the towel and spread my legs. She half sat, half crouched getting her pussy lined up with mine. As she pressed them together I felt her warmth contact mine and it was nearly enough to make me orgasm.

"Ok, I'm going," she said eagerly.

I felt the warmth increase as her pee flowed against me. I pushed out what little pee I had left and it mixed with hers and flooded between us. As she was finishing up, I moved slightly and could feel some of her pee going inside me.

"Oh Alyson," I moaned, "you're pissing inside of me!"

She apparently found this as sexy as I did and began rubbing against me harder. Her lips were pressed against my clit and rubbing it perfectly as her pee ran down my ass. I reached for her hand and pulled her against me. It was so wet I couldn't tell when she stopped peeing. We continued to rub together and it was amazing.

"Rub my pussy Bre, rub it," she begged, "rub your pussy against mine.

"Fuck!" I half screamed. "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

"Me too!" she moaned back in unison.

We rubbed our slippery bodies together for as long as we could before collapsing into a puddle of cum and piss. My clit was swollen and my mind was a blur with drunken bliss.

Alyson rolled her body around next to mine and reached up to turn the water on. It was cold for a moment but our bodies were hot and exhausted. The water warmed us and the piss was washed from our skin. Eventually we stood up and took turns washing each other. Kissing whenever it was convenient.

As we left the bathroom, I realized I was ever so slightly more sober than I had been and was apparently coming down from my peak.

We walked around in a dream-like sexual daze. Alyson cleaned up the cups while I cleaned the floor and the couch. Apart from us being naked, the cabin was looking more normal now than it had.

We were exhausted and happy. We crawled into our bed, naked of course, and held each other for probably an hour without saying a word. It was this embrace that I remember the most. Just lying there reflecting on everything that had happened and constantly having to reassure myself that it wasn't a dream. I would drift off for just a second before waking up and realizing that Alyson's naked body was still entangled with mine and be shocked by the surreality of the situation.

"Holy shit," Alyson said spontaneously after more than an hour had passed.

"Holy shit," I repeated back to her. It was the only thing to say.

It was tough to fully comprehend and decipher what I was feeling. It was this amazing, unprecedented love and lust for someone who I was not supposed to feel this way about at all. It was this amazing adventure where I got to try so many new things and I felt like I had just gone on it with my best friend. I didn't want it to end but was also afraid to even acknowledge that it happened. It was life changing to say the least.

As we sobered up, we talked and laughed and kissed - a lot. We invaded the fridge and made one plate of food, feeding it to each other like we were on our honeymoon. It was warm and cozy and pure bliss.

As we fell asleep that night we pulled each other close, each of us nervous that the other wouldn't be there when we woke up. Longing for it to not just be a really good dream.

-----------------

I woke up the next day as the sun illuminated the room and felt an odd mix of exhilaration and hangover. My pussy ached, mostly in a pleasant way. My asshole felt slightly different than normal but it didn't hurt. My hair smelled like shampoo that wasn't mine. All signs of a vivid dream that I had just had about my cousin Alyson. Perhaps I was still dreaming? If I was, so be it, I would just never open my eyes. But then a pair of lips touched mine and my eyes reflexively opened to see the smiling face of my cousin. Her bright eyes staring deep into my own. She looked relieved as well that our naked bodies were still entangled.

JessyHo22
JessyHo22
81 Followers