The Cabin Pt. 02

Story Info
Early the next morning.
2.9k words
4.53
2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up, check the clock, it's 3 am. Feeling cold feet on the back of my legs. I can feel your body against mine, behind me. Your arm wrapped around me and you're lightly "purring" in my ear. You look cute asleep I roll over, roll you over and wrap my arm around your naked body, pull you in tight, kiss your neck and whisper "sweet dreams". Pulling my lower half away not wanting to disturb you with my poking. "no, come closer, I want to feel him" you say falling, back to sleep. Tight, warm cuddles with an ache pressed against you is how we drift back to sleep.

I wake up and it's flurrying outside, the sun is just starting to peak through the clouds. My arm is asleep under your head, and I slide it quietly out and go make coffee. When I come back, you're kind of awake and murmur "yes, coffee, thanks" I put both cups down and slide into bed on your right side. Wrapping you in my arms and slowly waking you up with my lips and beard brushing up and down your neck "Quiet cuddly morning or would you like me to wake you up the right way" I ask smirking. You're on your back, and I climb on top of you kissing my way down your body. Your neck, chest, slowly enjoying your tits, down your stomach and positioning myself between your legs. Peaking up above your pussy to see if you want it, but met with a firm grip to my hair and my face being pressed down, your hips coming up off the bed to greet me.

I'm flat on my stomach, slowly licking your lips, enjoying your soft morning moans that escape between licks and kissed. My hands pushing your legs wider apart and exploring your body in the early morning sunlight. Giving you time to wake up, enjoying the taste of you mixed with the sleepy moans. I slide just one finger, palm upwards, inside your tight, wet pussy. Making the "come here" movement and massaging the roof inside you as I swallow your clit and flick the tip of my tongue dead center. I can feel you getting wetter around my finger, your moans slowly getting a little louder. Without a word you roll over, taking me with you. For a minute I'm on my back, your legs straddling my head, leaning down onto my face. I can feel you reaching out for the coffee cup, taking a sip while on all fours, hot coffee down your throat as I feel you playfully thrust against my face. I try to roll out from under you to get behind you, but you sit up and look down at me, nipples hard, hair down and messy. Running your hands slowly through my hair as you grind against my face. Coffee cup in the other hand. I'm not going anywhere

My hands sliding up the back of your thighs, gripping your ass and rolling your hips with you more firmly against my face. I smile, loving the feeling of you letting go, grinding, moaning and seeing your tits bounce with every slow roll of your hips. Feeling you drip into my mouth, tasting you on my tongue as I can feel my beard being glazed. You take a big gulp, lay down the cup and start playing with your nipples, while not breaking eye contact, I can feel your eyes saying "don't you fucking stop" while your eyes say "I'm so close, keep it please, it feels so fucking good." And then it happens.

That look in your eyes when they go from "mmm" to "fuck yes!" From oh this is sweet, to don't you fucking move until I cum. The moment both hands drop off your tits and grab my head, where you stare down at me, now controlling my face like it's your own personal toy. Your moans getting louder, your pussy grinding on me. I watch you lean back, your face lost from view but your hard nipples and bouncing tits are mesmerizing. I try to watch and listen as you bounce, grind and lean back gripping my cock that's behind you. Gripping you tighter, holding onto your ass in both hands, matching your movements, but from on top you have all the leverage. Riding my tongue while I slide one hand off your ass and place my thumb upside down your clit. I yelp into your pussy with a little pain as you pull my hair. You let out a scream, your thighs close around my face and I can feel you shaking on top of me. "just...like...yes...don't..fucking..." "Fuck! Yes, yes, yes, so close..."Not stopping what I'm doing as your nails digging into my skin, your head whipped back and screaming at the ceiling. Your hips gripping my face in between them, and you go silent for one second...then explode. Vocally, full bodied, shaking, moaning. Ending in a sudden release of my hair, your thighs releasing my face and without missing a beat you lean forward still on top of me and take a sip.

You slide off me and sit up in the bed, cradling the coffee with a smile. I get out of bed, put on a robe without closing it so you can stare at what you've done to me this morning. I smile at you and go stand on the porch off the bedroom. Sipping my hot coffee in the freezing, sunny, flurry morning. There are no neighboring houses in sight, I just stand there and take in the view. You come out without a robe and take a look before yelling "it's fucking freezing, come back inside "as you run back in. I chuckle and ask you "did you say come inside, or cum inside?" but you were gone, which was good cause it made me laugh, but probably would have made you roll your eyes. Closing the porch door behind me. And then it happened, just the way I imagined.

You're on your knees, on the bed with the blanket wrapped around you, sipping your coffee. I put my mug on the night stand and take a seat in the comfy armchair next to the bed, turning on the TV figuring you had your fun, maybe she'll want it later..maybe after coffee.

I lean back, robe open the cold had taken care of him outside, but back inside he jumped right back up. Flipping through the channels lazily, as I lightly edge myself. "What the actual fuck!?" You yell and look over at me. I look at you, not knowing what I did wrong. No words were spoken, you placed the coffee cup down and threw the blanket off in such a confident, seductive way. On your knees, in the morning light, shinning like a naughty angel. Not sure how you did it, but in what seemed one seductive sway you went from being on the bed to in front of me on your knees. The slow motion walk in just those three steps had me throbbing, with my mouth open staring down at you. or maybe before she finishes her coffee I smirk to myself.

I pickup the mug and take a sip, looking down at you on your knees, head bobbing slowly, mouth open, eyes up. Watching you is a sight to behold. Your hair flowing down your back, your ass slightly up as you lean forward. I run my free hand through your hair and enjoy feeling your lips wrapping around my tip. Swallowing just the crown, looking up at me as you twirl your tongue over my precum, your hands slip up my thighs and enveloping my balls. Caressing, massaging them for a minute, before turning your firm grip into just a fingernail caress opening and closing your nails around me. You can feel me throb and bounce inside your mouth. Holding me in one hand you trail your open lips, down my shaft. Your lips tracing the vein from the tip down to my balls and back up again. Your breathe on my skin is adding to the tease affect. You can see me throb as you barely make contact. Twirling just your tongue around my tip and repeating the same excruciatingly enjoyable motion, tracing with just the tip of your tongue this time down my shaft, inch..by..inch.. this time continuing downward. Your tongue gliding over my balls top to bottom and further down. Looking down your face is half hidden and I jump slightly as your tongue leaves my balls, twirling around my taint. Leaning back in the chair..."please don't ever stop" I think to myself.

I can feel you shift but don't care what you're doing as I'm enjoying your tongue making its way back up and down, you seem to be enjoying sucking me almost as much as I gasp, yes am too. Swallowing me and taking me deeper into your mouth and throat I can feel your moan on me. I open my eyes to peak at you. You're no longer on your knees. You're on your feet, squatting in front of me, rubbing your clit while sucking me. Fuck is there a more beautiful sight than you naked in front of me, playing with yourself with one hand while sucking me and gripping my balls at the same time.

I place the coffee on the end table and open the drawer with a gasp as that last suck..really..hit..yes. what was I doing again? He's been teased long enough, but I pull a vibrator out of the drawer. It's brand new I was going to experiment with it alone, but this seems like a better idea, I more fitting idea and press it up against your hand which is stroking me as you suck. I look down, compose myself and say "Stop sucking and look at me, we're going to play a game" you listen and look up, but teasingly continue to stroke me, looking at me getting me off on a technicality as you listen innocently as if I'm not three strokes away from exploding. If.."mmm.slow down..fuck.., if.. swatting one hand away, you speed up enjoying the control you have over me, watching a pearl of precum leak out and drip down my tip. You lap it up while keeping eye contact. "as I was stop woman or I'm going to.. saying, if you cum first, I'll fuck you. If I cum first, well than I'll.." I can see it in your eyes, you're reading my mind. You crawl up my body, purposefully dragging your tits up my body until your face to face with me. Gripping my balls as you stare at me, "it's cute how you think you can make deals" you whisper into my ear, lifting yourself higher, dragging your nipples up my face. Opening my robe wider still, pushing me back onto the chair, climbing on top of me. Whipping your hair to one side, your tits bouncing right in front of me, you slide down on top of me, stopping for a second to roll my tip inside you, before sliding down, slipping me deep inside you. I can feel your grip tighten around me and I get lost deep inside your pussy. "Now isn't that better" you laugh as you start to roll your hips. "I hope you can handle it..."

"Fuck..so.. It's..gonna..be..like.. that" I moan. It's fun being at your mercy It's refreshingly, fucking hot having you take the reins. Your face turns from beautifully sexy to this animalistic, fucking goddess. Clawing at my chest, pinning me back into the chair, biting your lip half smirking seeing, feeling what you're doing to me and half lost in the pleasure as I disappear and reappear inside and outside of you as you thrust deeper and bounce up higher. Your eyes focused, yet wild, fire and lighting in your eyes. Your tits are so..I can't look away, hard nipples, with every moan they shake and call out to suck them. Your hips, oh those hips. That curve, where your thighs, meets your hips, rolling as you post like you're trotting my dick, bouncing so perfectly I bite my lip not wanting to explode inside you, just yet.

The stranded, tired lady from yesterday was gone. She was replaced by an energetic, happy, free to relax, vibrant, woman gone wild on vacation. She was what naughty thoughts are made of. I lean forward and grab both bouncing tits, push them together and lick both nipples with my tongue.. Squishing my face and rubbing my beard against you at the same time. Enjoying feeling you ride while burying my face in between your tits, enjoying the moment. Pulling back, keeping one nipple in my mouth, letting the other pop out of my mouth and fall down letting it feel the cool air on your hair nipple. Reaching around I slap your ass with one hand, pull your head back with a handful of hair as you feel me slightly bit your nipple, thrusting upwards, sending the message "let's fuck!"

You push back, applying pressure firmly downwards not letting me thrust up, pushing my chest for me to fall back half laying into the back of the chair. Your hands grab my wrists freeing your hair and ass from my grip and using them to steady yourself as you start half turning back and forth side to side, grinding your pussy on my aching cock. I reach down out of your grip for a minute, pick up the vibrator, lean you back, and put it just right between us against your clit. I raise my arm again for you to take hold of and start grinding side to side with you in unison. Leaning in I surprise you and myself with a lingering kiss before pulling back to lick your nipple.

You drop my hands and interlock yours behind my head, pushing my face tightly against your tits. My hands gripping your hips helping your downward motion land more forcefully. That half roll thrust, where you ass backs up and comes crashing down. Your nails digging into my neck, my grip tightening on your ass, pulling your cheeks apart, driving me that much deeper inside you. Vibrator rolling between us. I stand up, picking you up with me, remaining inside you, while walking over to the bed. Laying you on your back and growling "grab your ankles"

Without hesitation you reach down, while kicking your legs up. Still inside you watching you lift your legs and folding yourself in half. You can feel me throb inside you, run my hands down the backside of your now facing me legs. Leaning forward and running my hands all over your body. Taking in every inch of you and exploring everywhere I can reach. Starting from beneath your, your ass, your thighs, up your belly, tease your tits with a nipple pinch and pull. Up your chest, both hands on your shoulders and they meet at your neck. Both hands slipping up your neck and my thumb brushes your bottom lip. "Hold on" I growl.

One last, light wandering hands up and down your body. You can feel me throb and bounce inside you with excitement as my hands wander and enjoy your soft skin. The sight of you folded in front of me is making me ache with need. I lean forward and teasingly thrust slow and deep while whispering in your ear "You're such a fucking good girl". Growling as I take grab both tits and hungrily suck both nipples. Enough teasing, standing at the side of the bed looking down at you, buried deep inside you I begin to thrust. Hard, all the way in, all the way out. I get lost in the moment and fuck with no holding back. That zoned out, growling, this pussy feels so amazing and don't let this ever stop, kind of feeling. Propped up with my hands to your sides, alternating between leaning down and bobbing for nipples and standing more erect watching you bounce with every hard thrust.

Is it the depth? Is it the angle? I don't give a fuck what it is but I can see you gripping your ankles firmly, your mouth wide open and a string of obscenities mixed with "Oh fuck, yes, harder! Deeper! Faster! I'm so..yes. don't you fucking change a thing!" but you know me I don't listen. I keep thrusting and just as you're about to cum I pull out. The look of disappointment and near rage on your face is palpable. I smile and can see you get mad, but I slide myself into your asshole, as my fingers slide inside you and the vibrator pressed on the highest setting against your clit. You're anger melts and I can feel you shake. "oh shit..yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" fucking your ass hard, not stopping until you let go of your ankles. You lay back enjoying the slower thrusts until I slide out out, place your hand and stroke myself with your hand in mine. Your grip firm, you're aiming me at your lower stomach but this load shoots out so hard and far you have a trail of cum from your pussy to your nose

I lay down beside you and we trail off to sleep. "Thank you" I whisper before wrapping my arms around you. You can feel him harden slightly against you, giving him a pat "I'll be with you soon" you whisper and close your eyes.