The Cabin with Daddy

Story Info
A daughter suspects her father might like men.
11.1k words
4.64
72.6k
102

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone any of this behavior in real life. It is merely a work of fantasy fiction. All of the characters portrayed are of the legal age of at least 18.

This story involves elements of mm, mf, and has some gay elements to it. If this offends you, please do not read.

Any criticism/feedback is strongly encouraged.

Thank you!

*****

DAVE

"Dave, hunny... what are you looking at?" My wife Dana asked as I stared out the back window into the pool.

I turned around, and casually took a sip of my coffee.

"The leaves. The fucking leaves..." I started.

"Dave don't use that language..." she argued.

"I just cleaned the pool, and there's already leaves in it." I finished my statement, leaving out the swear words.

Dana hustled off into the kitchen, yelling back to me as soon as she rounded the corner.

"I didn't see any leaves in the pool!"

She was right, there weren't any leaves in the pool, it was a lie.

**********

KRISTEN

I could hear them from my room. They couldn't be private or inconspicuous about it at all.

I mainly just hear my mother. My dad was always fairly quiet for the most part. Every now and then I might hear him yell out in frustration, but aside from that, it was mainly just my mother doing the yelling.

The fights would usually run into the early morning hours, depending on the subject matter, and then I'd hear a door slam, and later on find my dad passed out on the couch or watching a movie.

Tonight was no different.

I heard my mother shout something, one last dig at my father, and then the door slammed.

I waited for a little bit, maybe 20-30 minutes before deciding it was clear to grab some water for bed.

As I entered the living room, I caught a glimpse of the tv screen through the mirror. It was difficult to make out through the glass window and the mirror, but it looked like a sex scene. This wasn't abnormal of course, although, I really didn't want to walk in right in the middle of a sex scene, regardless of how vanilla it might be.

I loved my father, but I had always felt uncomfortable around them when it came to sex. My mother was a church going woman, and she was the type that would stand up and fast forward through a kissing scene, even if I've just turned 18. As for my father, well he was fairly liberal when it came to sex, as far as I could tell, although I still wouldn't want to sit through a sex scene with him, no matter how mild.

I decided to make some sort of announcement that I was walking into the room, just in case it was something more than "vanilla."

I hit my ring tone on my phone and gave it a quick second as I watched in the mirror.

BAM

"Ohhh..." I covered my mouth as I gasped.

I saw the screen go black in the mirror and then the screen lit up with what looked like the news.

"Hi daddy..." I was quiet. "Sorry, I thought my phone was on silent... I hope I didn't wake you." I said with a baby face.

"Not at all sweetie, I was just catching up on the news." He quipped back.

"Okay good..." I paused before entering the kitchen. "Everything okay?"

He turned around in the couch. He was wearing a v-neck tee with a pair of boxer briefs. His hair was wavy with grey streaks through it. He had a well kept beard with the same grey... he was... handsome. I've never thought of him in that way, but I guess I could admit to myself now that he was, indeed, handsome.

"Yeah sweetie, everything is peachy." He said, not as sarcastic as it could be.

He paused... sighed.

"No... it's not okay." He managed a deep breath.

"Dad..." I wasn't sure what to say. "Do you need to talk?"

I walked toward him, taking a seat on the couch next to him. My t-shirt slid up my thigh as I sat down, and suddenly I felt a little bit too exposed to be sitting next to my dad having a private conversation.

"I'm going to leave..." he put his face in his palms. "I'm sorry my love, but I can't stay." He lifted his head up and looked me in the eyes. "I can't do it anymore... I can't keep up this fight with your mother. She's a great person, a great mother... wi... great wife... we're just no longer great together."

"Dad... it's okay. I see how she is with you. I know that she probably..." I wasn't sure how to approach this conversation or what to say to make him feel better.

I thought about the sex scene that was playing before I walked in. I wondered what it was. I wondered just how bad it was that he felt the need to change it. I wondered if it wasn't just a regular movie... but, more of an adult movie. Then, I wondered if that's what he and my mother were arguing about.

"What sweetie?" He asked.

"Maybe she doesn't give you what you need." I told him. And, I immediately felt awkward.

He shifted in his spot. Uncomfortable.

"People grow apart sometimes. They're interest change." He was using his words carefully. "We don't have anyone renting out the cabin right now... I was thinking of staying there, kind of getting my head right. Let your mother do the same. Give us a chance to make a rational decision instead of acting out of anger."

It seemed reasonable. More reasonable than I'd imagine most couples being at 20 years of marriage. But, then again... this was my father talking. My mother might not be that easy.

**********

DAVE

You always wonder what would happen if you get caught. At least that was my thought process. I never really pictured my daughter catching me. For me it was always my wife.

She was a religious woman, so porn was completely taboo... ALL OF IT. She had never actually caught me watching it per se, but she had found it in my possession, and it was not pretty. The next morning we were in counseling. That abruptly ended when they counselor suggested that pornography wasn't always just a negative thing. Of course, she was a bit more liberal, and this was the last time that we would see her. As a couple anyway. I started seeing her on my own. She was surprisingly empathetic to my situation, and helped me to understand and accept who I was. I usually see her once a month, and we talk about life, which is refreshing when your bogged down with a relationship like I'm in.

So, as I was saying, I had always pictured my wife catching me watching porn, so to hear my daughter's phone go off, it sent me into a panic. I would normally eject the movie, and go put it back into my hiding place in the casitas.

But, this time I forgot.

I kissed Kristen on the forehead and said good night. With that I was off to the casitas for some much needed rest. It was only when i finally laid down in bed that my heart sank. I had left the DVD in the player.

I jumped up and looked out of the window. I could see the dull flicker of the tv through the house glass door.

She was watching tv. There was no way that she'd be putting on a movie this late, I reassured myself. I could go back in and grab the movie out of the player, that'd be too obvious. I laid back down, and thought to myself that it was in dates hands. If I was lucky, I'd wake up early and grab it out without incident.

**********

KRISTEN

I got comfortable on the couch after grabbing my water, and I began flipping through the channels. I was looking for something that I really didn't have to pay attention to, something to fall asleep to.

I was about ready to settle on some suspense movie, when it suddenly hit me.

My dad never got up and went to the DVD player to remove a DVD. Hmmm I thought to myself as I popped up off of the couch and walked toward the player.

I let my finger linger over the eject button for quite some time, before finally pushing it.

The player opened, and there it was. My dad had indeed been watching pornography.

On the face of the DVD was a man, who appeared to be older looking, and he was shirtless. He had on a pair of dress slacks that were unbuttoned, and his cock was hanging out, semi erect.

I felt my heartbeat speed up.

Then I found the title.

"BAREBACK STUDS"

I gasped. Bareback Studs? All I saw was an older mature male on the cover. I closed the player, and sat back down on the couch. My mind was spinning. What the hell was he watching? I closed my eyes. And the image of the mature male on the cover flashed through my mind. Bareback Studs? I asked myself this several times... Bareback Studs, but there was an older mature male on the cover.

"Was he watching... was my dad watching..." I asked this out loud in a soft mumble. I held my hand to my mouth.

"Gay porn?" I finished my thought out loud.

I could push play. I could see what exactly he was watching. Maybe "Bareback Studs" was actual bareback mature looking men... roleplaying... hooking up with girls... bareback?

Doubtful with just a male on the cover. Usually straight porn had a female on the cover spread eagle or bent over. Kinda strange for straight porn to have a mature male, standing alone with his dick spilling out of his pants.

I couldn't bring myself to turn on the player and push play. Maybe I just didn't care. Maybe I couldn't bring myself to find out the truth. Maybe... I just didn't want to see my father in another light other that what I've always known.

I jumped up off of the couch and hit the eject button on the DVD player. I grabbed the movie, and closed the player.

I walked out the door to the casitas, and I slowly pushed the DVD through the side until it fell free and I heard it hit the floor.

It was done. Now, he knew that I knew. But... it was better than the alternative, which was my mother knowing.

**********

DAVE

To say I was mortified would be an understatement.

I had awoken to find the DVD that I had so absent mindlessly forgotten, on the floor near the door.

I looked at the clock, it was 2:00am. I wondered if she had slid it through the door before going to bed or if she was still up watching tv. I wondered if she had watched it.

I suddenly felt as though I was sick. I needed to vomit.

I opened the door to the casitas and I crossed the courtyard to my house and let myself in.

The tv was still on, but I didn't see my daughter on the couch.

I entered the kitchen, and there she was drinking a glass of milk. My daughter, who had now known what I was watching moments before she walked into the room earlier, was standing there in the kitchen. I was desperately hoping to avoid her for the next few days, but I guess that it was just prolonging the inevitable.

"Hey dad." She said, milk covering her mouth.

I wanted to say something, anything to defend myself, but... what was the point?

"Thank you, sweetie." Was all I could manage. It was really the only thing that made sense.

I opened up the refrigerator and grabbed a water.

"I didn't watch it." She said. "I just went to put a movie in, and saw it." She continued nervously. "I just didn't want..." her voice trailed off.

"Mom to see." I finished her sentence for her.

"Yeah." She said. Then she walked over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Good night, daddy."

I didn't say another word as she walked out of the room.

**********

10 YEARS LATER

KRISTEN

It's funny how things just randomly pop into your mind.

I was sitting at my desk working on my laptop when the memory of the night I found the porn inside of the DVD player came to the forefront.

We had never talked about that night again. Not ever. I had never gone looking for the DVD, even though to this very day I was so curious about the nature of it. I wondered several times before, was it gay porn or just something kinky. Bareback Studs could really mean anything I argued with myself, still the same argument so many years later.

My parents separated within months of that night, and eventually they divorced. My father moved across town, but he would stay in touch often.

I got married when I was 23 and he was right there to walk me down the aisle. He even brought a new girlfriend to the wedding.

That was 5 years ago now, and as far as I new, that girlfriend was no longer in the picture.

I was 28 years old now, and married. What my dad did was his business. But, every now and then, I'd find my mind wandering back to that night he left the DVD in the player.

I'd get a weird feeling when I thought about it. Like, I knew I wasn't suppose to be thinking about it 10 years later, but then again, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about it. Often times I found myself wondering if my father was gay. And, then I'd find myself sad at the thought of my father never truly being able to be his true self. Whoever that was.

But, what I was thinking now was a bit different. It was something I'd never really let my mind go before.

"What if I'd walked in on him?" I asked myself out loud.

What if I walked in on him watching gay porn, masturbating? What would have happened? I got a feeling in my tummy, and the feeling moved through my body, giving me goosebumps. I spread my legs and felt my pussy through my leggings. I was wet. This was the first time that I'd actually gotten wet thinking about that night. Suddenly I felt a pang of guilt tap at the nape of my neck, and a cold sweat cake over me.

"Fuck... forget about that night. It was nothing." I argued with myself.

I couldn't. I couldn't let it go.

I pulled up the search engine on my laptop and typed in "Bareback Studs." The first thing that popped up was gay porn. I clicked on the first site.

There was a young man around 20 bent over with his asshole exposed. His smooth balls hung down between his thighs. I could feel my pussy begin to tingle.

Then, I heard the garage door slam. I clicked out of the site as fast as I could. My heart racing. What the hell was I thinking?

My husband, Frank, was home. He came walking into my office.

"Hey babe." I said to him.

He set his stuff down. "Hey. What are you working on?" He asked, always nosy.

"Just finishing up a few lesson plans." I got up and walked over to him. "But, it can wait..." I kissed him and undid his pants.

"Kristen..." he said pulling my hand out of his pants. "Not now, I'm meeting the guys at the course in an hour."

"Oh... okay, sorry." I moved back to my desk and sat down.

"I'll call you later." He said as he walked out.

It wasn't surprising. Frank never really engaged in sex. When he did, he'd hump me, emotionless, with a condom on... always a condom on... and he'd cum and shower. I often wondered if what I felt now, was what my father had felt with my mother. A deadness. I found myself alone a lot of the time. I wanted a baby. I wanted him, my husband to enter me bare... like a bareback stud, and fuck me, and cum inside of me, and get me pregnant. That's what I wanted.

But, we don't always get what we want. My father sure as hell didn't get what he wanted.

I grabbed my cellphone, and decided to text my dad.

ME

Lunch tomorrow?

DAD

Sounds good. Come by the house, we'll leave from here. Great sandwich place down the street.

For some reason, I got goosebumps and a warm feeling at his response.

ME

Great, daddy!

**********

KRISTEN

I walked in through my dads open garage door, and saw that he had his fishing poles set aside. I pushed my way in through the door.

"Daddy?" I called out as I walked into his house.

His home was immaculate. Everything was clean and had its place. I could hear the shower running from the back bedroom. I took a seat at one of the stools at his breakfast bar, and I started going through my phone.

"Hey you." My dad said as he came up behind me.

I jumped, and turned. He was dressed in a tee and jeans.

"Hey daddy." I hugged him. "Going fishing later?" I asked, thinking about the fishing gear set aside in the garage.

"Huh?" He asked scratching his head. "Oh... yeah. I'm gonna head up to the cabin tomorrow morning. I'm thinking about spending a week or so there. Hopefully clear my mind."

I always flashed back to my parents divorcing when he or my mother mentioned the cabin. After they kind of decided to split, my dad disappeared to the cabin for a while. It was strange not having him around for that time.

"Sounds like fun, daddy."

"You should come up if you get bored." He looked around and grabbed his wallet and keys. "You and Frank would love it."

"Uh. Maybe I'll come up for a few days... if I get bored." I said holding up my fingers to make quotation signs.

"Let's go." My dad said walking out the door.

**

My dad was right. The place had great sandwiches.

My dad knew the owner and he chatted with us for most of our meal. He was nice, but it didn't give my dad and I a chance to really talk. When the owner finally left, my dad gave me a long stare...

"So..." he said, drawing out his words.

"So..." I copied him.

"What's going on with you and Frank?" He asked.

I shifted in my seat, a bit uncomfortable at the conversation.

"I want a baby." I blurted out. "I don't think he does. I'm not even sure he wants to be intimate with me." I said the last part swallowing hard, uncomfortable.

"Oh..." he said, leaning forward. "I can't imagine him not wanting to be intimate." He leaned back. "He's attrac... well... he never struck me as much of a..." My dad paused.

"What, dad?" I asked.

He was going to call him attractive. But, he stopped himself. Why?

"He seems... vanilla." He finished, kind of shocking me back.

I laughed.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I didn't mean..."

I stopped him. "You're right." I looked away. "There's not a kinky bone in his body."

I looked back at my dad, and we both broke into laughter.

"It's true." I smiled at my dad, and it felt different.

"That's not fun." He said, smiling back. Then it was his turn to look away. "Come up to the cabin, it'll be good to get away."

"Deal, daddy." I smiled and he looked back in my direction with a surprised look on his face. "But, I'm not fishing! I'll lay out... but I'm not fishing!"

He laughed. "Deal."

**********

DAVE

Once I got settled into the Cabin I headed over to the Village Store to stock up on groceries for the week. It was a small store, typically ran by younger teens in town with their families for the summer. This summer was no different.

"Can I help you?" The young man asked, his name tag read WILL.

He was a good looking kid, around 18 or so, with long dirty blonde hair outlining his baby face.

"Um, hello Will." I looked around the produce section, suddenly feeling a stir in my pants.

For some unexplainable reason, I suddenly felt extremely perverted, and... without inhibitions. I walked over to the cucumbers, and grabbed one holding it up.

"Do you have anything bigger than this?" I asked with a bit of a wicked tone in my voice.

"Uh..." he stuttered. "How big do you want it?"

Mm was this young man, gay? I asked myself.

"Hmm I'm not sure." I smiled. "I'm around the bend. You'll see a black pickup in the driveway, if you feel like stopping by, helping me get things in order for the summer."

"Uh yeah... sure, yeah of course." I mumbled.

I smiled, and leaned into him. "This cucumber is actually perfect."

"Okay good." He said nervously.

I started walking away.

"I'll come by." He said, almost yelling.

His bluntness kind of surprised me.

"I'll be there." I said as I walked away.

On the drive back to the cabin, I suddenly started to regret inviting my daughter to come up for the week.

**

I contemplated texting my daughter and telling her that I would be busy working on things at the cabin, and maybe this week wouldn't be good. But, I decided that wouldn't be fair, she seemed like she could use a getaway.

I showered, and put on my robe. I poured myself a glass of wine and I went out to the front deck to sit on the bench overlooking the meadow.