The Cabin with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night, sweetie... I'm sorry."

**********

DAVID

I sat on the edge of my bed for quite a while, unsure what to think. I was buzzed. Very buzzed. But, I knew what I was doing. I knew there was repercussions. I had to ask myself, why? Why had I wanted her to see me with another man? Was it truly just to get it out in the open?

I had a pit in my stomach. Of course it wasn't that I needed it out in the open, not that way anyway. Surely there were more appropriate ways of coming out of the closet to your daughter.

A part of me still argued that getting caught was the best way to come out to her, but there was a darker side of me that argued against that point. A darker, perverted side of me that liked the idea of being caught... and not just by anyone, but caught by one person I'm particular... my own daughter.

I felt my dick stir at the very thought of her catching us. I slid my briefs off, and sat there nude on my bed, and started to fondle my cock.

I imagined her face as she walked in... bright eyed and shocked... yet intrigued. I remember looking at her, Will's dick buried inside of my mouth. I remember her looking down at my cock that was hanging out of my pants. I wondered now if she liked what she saw. Of course, I could guarantee that she liked Will's cock, but what about mine? She looked down at it... and I could swear that as we talked later, she looked down at the bulge in my pants several times.

My dick was solid at the thought... At the thought of my Kristen watching. Watching me suck Will... or suck anyone for that matter.

I spit into my hand and started to work my dick, masturbating to the idea of being nasty and getting caught. Not caught by just anyone... caught by my own daughter.

My dick began to swell, and I could feel the rush coming. I squeezed tight... edging. I wanted this to last.

**********

KRISTEN

I was laying in bed still trying to process everything that had just taken place. At first, I wasn't quite sure what I was looking at. I'd compare it to the first time that I had ever seen a pornographic movie. I came in on a scene where a cock was penetrating a pussy. The camera was up close on it, and I wasn't sure what in the hell was going on. It wasn't until the camera panned out that I actually realized two people were fucking.

That is how I had felt. My eyes immediately went to my fathers mouth around a dick, but I was viewing it up close. I couldn't focus on anything other than his mouth wrapped around another man's manhood. It wasn't until about 5 seconds later that I pulled my eyes back and was able to take in the entire scene.

I was thirsty. I needed something to drink. I'd normally throw on a pair of sweats or something to cover up a bit better, but given the circumstances of just catching my father sucking a young stud's cock out in the open, I figured I'd be just fine in panties and a tee.

I walked past my father's room and stopped. I traced my footsteps backward and stopped at his door. I listened for a while. Nothing.

I was just about to walk away when I heard footsteps coming toward the door. I hurried down the stairs, and just got to the bottom landing when his bedroom door opened.

I casually walked to the kitchen as I heard him make his way downstairs.

I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Oh... hey you scared me." He said as he walked in.

I turned quickly, he still managed to startle me. "Hey daddy... I thought you were passed out."

"Couldn't sleep." He said grabbing a water.

He was wearing briefs, and I could see a nice outline of his cock. The same healthy cock that I got a glimpse of earlier.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I'm sorry." He said. His voice was quiet as his head hung low. "I am." He whispered. He looked up at me and stared. He stared for a while before speaking again. "You're so grown up. So... mature. You're so beautiful."

I could see that his eyes were reddening.

"I was always so stuck in myself. I spent my life worrying about being outed... exposed, that I feel like I missed out. I missed out on you. I missed out on watching you blossom into this beautiful woman." He sighed hard. "I just wanted you to have your father, you know... you're mother and father. I didn't want to screw that up. But... it was getting unbearable to live a lie. To not be me was hell. I just..."

"Shhh." I hushed him. "I like who you are." It was my turn to sigh. "I'm so unhappy in my marriage. I wish I had the guts that you had, dad."

I walked over to him, and kissed him on the lips. Something had come over me, and my nipples hardened.

"I love you sweetie." He whispered as he breathed in my hair.

"Show me..." my voice broke.

"Kristen...?"

"Show me the magazines, dad."

I glanced down at his crotch and I could see his member coming to life.

I had a wicked grin on the inside. He liked this. No... he loved this.

My father was an exhibitionist... he liked being vulnerable in front of people. But, for some reason, I got this naughty feeling in the back of my head that it wasn't just people that he liked seeing him... it was me, his own daughter.

"Are you sure...?" He stuttered as he asked me.

"Yes, I'm positive. I want to know everything that you like." I whispered into his ear.

He walked into the living room and I followed. He stopped at an end table and opened the drawer up where he pulled out two magazines.

On the cover of the first magazine was a blonde haired stud, maybe 19 or 20. He had on white briefs and his huge dick was almost visible through them. His ripped body was covered in tattoos.

"Mmm he's cute." I said as I instinctively ran a finger over the models picture.

My dad stayed quiet and flipped open the magazine stopping on the foldout of stud from the cover.

His ass was to the camera, his briefs were ripped open exposing his asshole. His dick and balls were hanging out of the rip between his thighs.

"You like that?" I asked him, wanting to hear him say it.

He had a side smirk, it was cute. "I do, sweetie."

I looked right down at his swollen member beneath his briefs.

"You like it a lot, don't you?" I pushed.

"Yes." He said as he turned the picture. "I love it."

The page showed the same tattooed stud on his knees, sucking an older silver daddy.

"Aww... I see." I moaned. "This is what you really like, huh?" I was almost teasing him in a way.

"Yes... this..." he traced the mouth of the stud sucking. "This is what I really like."

He moved his hand to the waistband of his briefs and I immediately noticed an increase in his breathing. He was nervous, but I could tell that he was extremely turned on. In one swoop, my father slid his briefs down, pulling his erect cock and balls free.

"Oh my god..." I held my hand up to my mouth and gasped.

Maybe he was still a bit buzzed... it was hard to tell. But, there was something in his eyes... a hunger, a lust... a pervertedness.

He grabbed hold of his cock and worked it into his palm.

"Slow..." was all I could spit out.

"I... I'm sorr..." he began to say, life coming into his eyes.

"Not so fast, dad." I bit my lip, looking him in the eyes.

I flipped the page of the magazine. There was a dark haired male in his 20's laying naked with his legs spread. He had a piercing running through his pisshole.

"Mmm." I moaned. "Look at him, daddy." I said as I slid my hand to my crotch. "Can I play too?" I asked him in my most innocent voice.

"Of course, sweetie." He moaned, his voice shaky. "Anything you want, baby girl."

I leaned into him, kissing him lightly on the lips.

"Anything, daddy?" I slid my panties to the side exposing my hairy mound.

He looked down at his cock and squeezed a healthy amount of precum onto the page.

"Yes, baby." He moaned.

I leaned into him again, kissing him harder. I used my tongue to part his lips, forcing my open mouth against his.

"Yes, daddy..." my tongue found his. "Kiss me..." I moaned into his mouth.

His tongue played with mine, wrestling, swapping spit. I thought about Will's dick in his mouth, and I felt my pussy gush.

"Mmm I can taste him, daddy." I moaned. "I can taste Will on your tongue."

"Uhh." He moaned loud into my mouth, kissing me harder.

I pulled back looking at him. I looked down at his dick that he was still man handling. His hand slowed down, and then he stopped. He slowly pulled his hand away, leaving his erect cock standing up straight. Precum oozed out running down along his shaft.

Using my index finger, I traced up the underside of his shaft, cleaning up the trail of precum.

I looked up at him, "do you think she went down on him?"

"Who, sweetie?"

"Will's sister... Rachel." I moaned as I watched his dick twitch at my words, and more precum coated his tip. "Do you think she sucked her brother's sexy gay dick, daddy?"

He only moaned, as his dick pulsated.

I moved my hand up to his balls and started to fondle them. I let my middle finger slide back toward his tight hole.

"Do you like that thought, daddy?" I asked as I circled his little rosebud. "Do you like the thought of your boyfriend's sister sucking him off?"

"Awwww sweetie, I do." He could barely get the words out. His voice was shaky and nervous... and turned on.

"But she's a girl..." I teased. "You don't like girls, do you?"

I let my finger circle his asshole, waiting for his response.

He pushed down, moaning. He wanted my dirty little finger inside of him.

"You like that?" I asked him, digging into him.

"I do, baby." He moaned pushing down harder onto my hand, allowing my finger to enter him. "Aww yes I love that." He breathed hard and his body jerked.

"So... you like girls now?" I leaned into him, whispering into his ear. "Girls like me... girls like Rachel?" I fingered my father, watching every little turned on expression of his. "Girls that like men who like men? Are those the girls you like, daddy?"

I felt his hands touch my thighs, and he let his nails dig into me.

"Awww." Was all I could say. "Daddy..."

"Yes... the girls that like gay daddies, sweetie." He kissed me hard, his tongue touching mine. I dug deeper into his rectum. He pulled off of my mouth, looking me in the eye. "Girls like you, baby."

"Oh?" I acted surprised.

"Girls that are taboo... girls that like their gay daddies." He whispered into my ear.

"Oh yeah...?" I whispered back to him. "You mean girls that like... incest? Girls like me, daddy?" I pushed deep into him, then let my finger slide out slowly.

"Aww sweetie... yes. Yes. Yes..."

I slid my hand out from the crack of his ass and up and over his cock. I squeezed him tight, holding his machine in my hand. It was surreal. I suddenly had an outer body experience. I was suddenly shaking and nervous, and... almost ashamed, but couldn't stop myself. It was if I was standing there, next to us, watching us in horror... but I couldn't stop myself.

I turned around, pushing my ass out to my father. I leaned down, reaching my hand back to my ass, pulling my panties to the side, I exposed myself. I then cupped my hand over my pussy, covering it completely. I knew all that he could see was my tight little asshole, crinkled and pink.

"You can put it inside of me. I want to act like I'm one of these studs..." I moaned nodding to the magazines. "You can have sex with me like I'm an 18 year old, daddy... like I'm an 18 year old stud." I pushed back into him and felt his cock bumping into me. "Mmmm I want that." I said as I slid the same finger I used on my dad, into my pussy.

I felt his hands grab onto my ass cheeks, and pull me towards him. Then... I felt his wet tongue roll over my puckered little asshole.

"Oh my god..." I moaned into the couch cushion. "Mm I like that, daddy."

My dad's tongue pushed its way into my hole, causing me to almost pee myself. It felt...

"Amazing..." I pushed back into his face. "It feels so amazing."

I could feel my pussy dripping through the fingers of my cupped hand.

He moaned hard, and his face pulled back from my asshole.

I turned to look at him. His face was pained...

"Daddy..." I said. Then I looked down at his cock that was bouncing around with white creamy cum spouting from the pisshole.

I turned and instinctively grabbed his dick and leaned forward to take it into my mouth.

"Sweetie..."

I felt the warm spunk coating my hand.

"I can't..." he said, grabbing my hand and holding it onto his volcanic eruption. "I shouldn't hav..."

I stopped him, "don't do that." I pushed him back into his back, and kissed him on the mouth. "I love you." I kissed him harder, tasting him. I could taste my ass on his tongue and lips and breath, and my pussy lit on fire for him. I leaned into his ear... "I love that you're gay, daddy. You're my gay daddy." I whispered. "I've wanted you since I was 18. I've wanted to watch you with men. I've masturbated thinking about it at least a thousand times." I continued whispering as I let my hand fondle his flaccid cum covered dick. "Mmmm daddy... I want you to put it inside of me. In my ass... or my pussy... or my mouth." I could feel him swelling just a bit. "You can pretend that I'm an 18 year old boy you picked up at a night club. Or... you can just enjoy fucking your little princess, knowing just how much she loves that you like dick as much as her." I whispered as I licked his ear.

His cock was rock hard. I didn't want to waste any time... I started rubbing him into my pussy until he slide inside of me.

"Ohhh daddy..." I moaned and instantly started orgasming.

"I'm gonna cum baby..." he tried pushing me up.

"Cum with me dad." I moaned. "Cum inside of me."

"Fuck, Kristen. Oh fuck." He let out a grunt and pushed me off of him.

I sat there watching him. His dick was still oozing our cum onto his tummy.

"I..." he started. "Fuck... I came..." he shook his head and wiped off the sweat on his face. "I came inside of you."

"I know..." my voice was soft. "I'm sorry."

He got up, and walked toward the stairs. Even then, I couldn't help but admire his firm mature ass. No wonder why men loved him. I felt a tingle at the thought of another man grabbing his ass. That amazing gay ass. I moved my hand to my pussy and felt his cum dripping out of me.

"Mmm..." I hummed to myself.

**********

DAVID

I didn't shower. I got into bed naked, and I laid there with my daughter's fluids covering my dick. I wasn't sure what to do or think or say.

Maybe I shouldn't have just walked out of the room.

I thought back to eating her ass. Eating my daughter's asshole. And... it was just the thought of it, it was the actual taste that I was imagining again. It was surreal. Not just surreal, it was unbelievable... absolutely unbelievable.

I couldn't get her words out of my head. The words she used about liking that I was gay, and liking men that like men... but, most of all, when she said 'girls that like incest?'

My dick twitched at the thought. She was my daughter, she'd always been a daddy's girl... but, for me... I think that I craved a little bit more, just a tad bit of that darkness, the night she slid the gay porno dvd through the slot of the casitas door. For me, it was that night that I thought... 'she'd protect her daddy's naughty little secret, what else would she do?'

I noticed that my dick was hard as a rock again.

I sat up and got out of bed. I walked to my dresser and pulled out a dvd, and walked out of my room. I walked down the hall to her room and peeked in. She wasn't there. I went down stairs, and the glow of the tv lit up her position on the couch. She was laying on her side, her bare hip exposed.

I walked over to the player and put in the dvd. I looked back at her on the couch, and I could see that her eyes were open and she was watching everything I was doing. My dick was throbbing.

I didn't say a word, I just walked right over to her, looking right at her. She popped herself up on her shoulder watching me. I stopped right in front of her, I was completely naked standing in front of my daughter with my heart beating off the charts.

Without skipping a beat, she leaned in, taking my cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm." She moaned, her lips vibrating around my dick.

"Yes sweetheart... just like... that." My breathing was heavy. I was nervous, and I could feel it in every bone. But, her mouth felt amazing... and the fact that it was her mouth, made it all the more better. It was kinky and taboo, and so so very wrong, that it felt... good. It felt right. "Ohh yes, princess."

She pulled her mouth off of my dick and looked off to my side to see what was playing on the tv.

"Mm you like girls like her, huh dad?" She asked me.

I looked back at the scene on the screen. There was a young transsexual girl sitting on a "daddy's" face as he ate her hole. I'd seen this scene a hundred times, and I'd always cum to it.

"I love girls like her." I whispered. "I love how pink her dick is. It's so perfect." I continued. "Mmmm look at how he eats her asshole baby."

"Mmm I love that. I want one... like her... for us." She moaned and touched my dick, playing with it. "Fuck me daddy... fuck me in the ass. Pretend that I don't have a pussy, daddy."

I wanted to cum right then and there. But, instead... I watched my daughter Kristen, turn around and expose her pink little playground to me.

"Lick it daddy... get it ready."

I leaned in, and tasted her asshole for the second time tonight.

"Yes, daddy. Just like that. I'm as nasty and perverted as you, daddy."

I tasted her asshole, licking at it. I tasted the sweetness of her skin, the saltiness of the sweat deep into her crack... the bitterness... it made my dick throb. I pulled her hand away from her pussy that she was cupping again. I licked the inside of her kitty, tasting her last piss.

"Mmm daddy." She moaned hard. "You don't have to do tha..."

"Shhhh." I stopped her. "I love this pussy, baby." I then licked from her hard little clit to the pucker of her asshole, allowing my tongue to sink in.

"I want you to fuck me... use my asshole any way you want, daddy."

I leaned up and started to rub the tip of my cock into her hole. I pressed until my head popped.

"Awww, daddy."

"You're so tight baby."

"Like the rest of the studs you've fucked, dad?"

"Tighter... I'm gonna cum, sweetie."

She pushed back into me hard, forcing the length of my dick into her.

"Cum..." She moaned.

I started cumming, spilling the leftover load from earlier deep into my daughters back door.

"Fuck daddy, you made me cum too."

She pulled off of me, and turned around and kissed me.

"Let's sleep here, on the couch, together." She said in between kisses.

I laid down beside her, spooning her. My dick covered in her ass and my cum. She felt good.

"Mmm this is nice, dad. Please don't let this stop." She craned her neck around, kissing me passionately. "Always be you around me. Always. I love how you are. You're my gay..." She stopped and giggled, "maybe bi... daddy." She kissed me harder and let her ass wiggle onto my dick.

I felt myself react immediately, and I let my dick take its natural... directly into her pussy.

"Mmm." She let out a soft moan. "Cum inside of me one more time, tonight, daddy."

"I will, sweetheart."

To be continued...?