The Cabin with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath. It was nice up here. The air was crisp and cool. It was a good place to getaway. It was a really good place to be alone, and reflect.

I remembered back to the night that Dana caught me.

She had left for the night for some ladies group through the church. Kristen was spending the night with a friend. And, of course I had the place to myself.

I was horny. I had been horny all day long just thinking about having the place to myself. I had bought a movie at the adult store just a few days before, knowing that I'd have the time to actually watch it, un-muted, on the big screen, masturbating, edging... until just the right moment.

I put on my movie, and I began to play with myself as I watched. My dick swelled and I used the lotion on the end table to lube up. It wasn't enough. I was too turned on, and I needed more. I got up and went into the kitchen, looking. I was looking for something hard, longer, something that I could slide into me. I found a bag of carrots, so I grabbed one. I felt my dick twitch at the thought of this rigid ribbed carrot. I thumbed my tip and brought the Pre-cum up to my mouth. Mm it was so good. Salty.

I walked back into the living room and laid down on the couch. I brought the thick end of the carrot up to my ass and I pressed into myself. I had to stop... the orgasm almost took over. I watched the movie, slowly digging the carrot into my hole. I pushed harder, hitting my G-spot, feeling my dick swell and pulse. I fucked myself with the carrot as I watched in lust. I wanted what they had in the video.

I was just about to cum when I heard the door slam. It was only enough time to grab the throw blanket and pull it over me.

Dana freaked out. Not because she saw me fucking myself with a carrot. She had no idea what was going on under the blanket. No! She was flipping out because her husband was watching two men fuck each other on tv.

I remember burying the carrot into the couch cushion to hide it as I slowly got up and pulled my shorts on. To say the next few days were uncomfortable was an understatement. She called me every nasty name in the book.

Finally I got sick of it. I told her the truth... I liked men. I told her I never cheated on her with a man but that I've always been attracted to them.

She hated me. Kristen got the worst of it because she saw the tension, but didn't know why it was there. To this day, I wonder if she kind of put it together when she found the video in the DVD player. Maybe she was as prude as her mother. Maybe not.

The sound of tires on the gravel snapped me right back to present time. The truck was big, and nice. It came to a stop just below the deck, and Will hopped out.

"Hello sir." He said, shyly.

"Dave." I shouted.

"Excuse me?" He yelled, standing there shyly.

"Call me, Dave." I said. "Come on up."

He was now wearing a tank top, and jeans, and looked amazing.

"Hey." He said as he reached the deck.

"Hey there, handsome." I said back to him as I took in his hot body.

He was shy, but him showing up like he did, spoke volumes. Of course, he could have not shown up, told everyone in town that I was GAY, and hit on him. But, he didn't. He showed up.

"So... tell me, Will... are you attracted to men?" I broke the ice.

"I'm... I'm... attracted to you." He managed.

"You like older men?" I questioned him as I grabbed his face between both my hands.

"Yes." He swallowed hard. "I love them."

I could feel my cock grow beneath my robe. I looked down and could see a nice bulge in his pants.

"Have you ever been with a man, Will?"

"No. Not yet. No... just seen it. I've seen it. Like porn." He said softly, unsure how to answer. "I've masturbated with... you know... with guys my age."

"Did you touch them, Will?" I leaned in and kissed him. His lips parted, allowing my tongue in to meet his. "Mmmm" I moaned into his mouth.

"No." His voice was shaky.

"But you wanted to, didn't you?" I didn't wait for his answer. "You wanted to touch them, huh Will? Mmm I bet you wanted to do more than touch." I said as I guided his hand into my robe, giving him his first feel of my erect dick.

"Mmm." He moaned as he leaned back to kiss me.

I kissed him hard, reaching down for his crotch. I unbuttoned his fly as I fished out his massive cock.

"Mmmm... you're a big boy down there." I moaned.

"Thank you." He moaned back.

"Shhhh." I kissed him hard again, tasting his mouth, his tongue playing with mine.

I felt him tug, and open my robe. I pulled him close, letting our dicks touch.

"Can I..." He started, but trailed off.

"Suck it, Will?" I asked him as I slowly pushed him down to his knees. "Yes... you can suck it. You can do anything you want to it."

Once his knees hit the deck, he opened his mouth, pulling the head of my cock through his lips. I felt like I could cum right then, but I held it.

"Mmm just like that." I moaned.

I could tell he was no amateur the way that he was sucking me.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" I asked him playfully.

He pulled me out of his face and looked up at me.

"I've practiced." He replied.

I pulled him up off of his knees so that I could look at him.

"Oh yeah... on who?" I asked as I grabbed at his dick.

"On dildos." He said shyly.

"Who's dildos, Will?" I started playing with his balls, tugging at them.

"My..." he struggled.

"Yours?" I asked, leaning in kissing him on the neck, then biting at his ear. "Your dildos, Will?" I whispered.

His voice cracked, and it was barely audible. "My mother's dildos."

I felt my dick pulsate at the thought.

"Mmm you're a bit kinky aren't you?" I whispered licking at his ear. "Do you wash them off first? Before you suck them... and put them up your ass?" I added the ass part, knowing damn well that he doesn't stop at sucking.

"No, never." He moaned as he pulled my face to his, kissing me.

I pulled him back, looking him in the eyes. Then I grabbed his hand and put it on my shaft so that he could feel my reaction to the next question.

"Do you wash them afterwards? Do you wash off her dildo's after you fuck them, Will?"

I felt his grip tighten on my cock. "No." He whispered.

I throbbed into his fist, wanting every part of him. "You do that to me, Will." I whispered back into his ear as I grabbed him by his hair, turning him around.

I pushed him against the railing of the deck, and used the tip of my cock to find his hole.

I spit down onto his lower back, watching my saliva slide through the crack of his ass. I rubbed into his perfect little asshole. I felt him flinch, then open up to me.

"Oh I've wanted this." He moaned pushing back into me.

I let the length of my dick slide into him, taking him.

"Oh baby, you're so fucking tight." I reached around grabbing hold of his massive meat. "She must have small dildos, because you're still so fresh." I moaned into his ear as I fucked him.

"Mmm she's tiny, daddy." He moaned and I felt his ass tighten.

I'd never had a male call me daddy before, and the words, especially as he talked about his mother's petit frame, sent me over the edge.

"Fuck. Fuck you make my dick beat hard." I pulled him back hard onto me, letting my balls smack against his. I felt his dick thrash in my hand, and I let my hand cover his cum hole so I could feel the hot spew.

I buried myself deep into him as I came, load after load inside of him. I brought my other cum cover hand up to my mouth so that I could taste him.

"Mmmm so good." I whispered into his ear as I licked his cum out of my hand.

He slid off of me, my dick slapping against my inner thigh.

"That felt amazing." He said, as he kissed me passionately.

I pulled him into me so that our dicks could touch. His cum mixed with mine as we made out like that for a while.

I wanted more of him, a lot more of him. But, that'd have to be for another day... and a lot more inconspicuous. My daughter would be here any minute.

For some reason, I visualized my daughter Kristen pulling up to the cabin in the middle of our lust filled rendezvous, and I suddenly had a chill run through my body. My dick twitched at the random taboo thought, and I quickly leaned in for one more kiss to wash it from my mind.

"You taste delicious." I told him as I fondled his dick. "I want you again soon." I kissed him hard.

"Mm I want you. I want you so bad. I've never had this before." He sounded like a desperate teenager.

"My daughter is driving up today. You should come over for dinner one night." I rubbed his piss hole into mine. "It might make it harder to fuck you, but it'll at least be nice to see this cute face of yours."

"Yeah... I need to see you." He kissed me on my nipple, letting his tongue play. "Does she know that you like dick?"

I pulled his head up by his hair. "I think she suspects it, but no... it's not definitive in her mind." I slid my hand to his face, cupping his jaw until he opened his mouth. I let my spit drip out into his mouth. "Would you like her to know how much her daddy likes dick? How much he likes young studs like you? Would you like my own daughter to know just how fucking nasty I am?"

His dick was throbbing again, bouncing around between my thighs.

"Yes." He whispered looking down at himself.

"Tell me why..." I demanded.

"Uhhh..." He moaned as his dick began to pulsate. "Because it's so wrong. It's taboo."

As he finished his sentence he began to cum. I grabbed at his cock and held it up to my piss hole, letting it press into me. His warm cum coated my mushroom head, a nice milky white.

"Maybe, we'll make it definitive." I told him, letting his cum drip off of my dick. "You know... maybe we'll let her catch us... doing something nasty... just so she knows what her daddy is into."

"Yes... maybe." He replied, kissing me one last time.

**

I showered again, and was sitting back outside with a pair of jeans and a flannel on.

What had gotten into me today? I questioned myself. I fucked this random stud, and came inside of him. I talked to him about letting my daughter, my actual fucking daughter, catch me with a man.

I heard the gravel road crush beneath the car tires as my daughter pulled onto the long drive.

I stood up and leaned over the rail waving at her.

Kristen pulled up and jumped out of the car. "Hi daddy!" She yelled.

"Hi sweetie!"

She was wearing a summer dress that went to her mid thigh area. She opened the back door to the car up and leaned in to grab her bag. The wind caught at the bottom of her dress, causing it to lift up exposing her round bottom.

She was wearing a teal colored thong that rode up her ass crack. Something about the scene made me think of Will. It made me think of Kristen catching me with him. Part of me liked the idea of the "cat out of the bag" feeling. The, "yep I'm gay." Part where I could be more relaxed around her. But, a darker, kinkier part of me liked the taboo nature of it.

I made my way down the steps to help her with her bag.

"It's so beautiful, daddy."

"It is, isn't it." I answered back, grabbing her bags and heading inside.

***********

KRISTEN

It had been years since I'd been here to the cabin. It had been newly renovated, and it looked great.

I couldn't help but think about who my dad had brought up here after my parents divorce. Women... men. Who knows.

"Here's your room, sweetie." My dad said pointing to the newly renovated room.

"Oh wow dad, you did all this?" I asked him, truly shocked at how nice it was.

"Of course, sweetie." He replied with a shrug.

"I'm impressed, dad. Truly impressed." I told him.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and set my bags down on the bed.

"I was thinking we can do dinner at the old lodge tonight, have a couple of steaks and beers, what do you think about that?" He asked me.

I was starved. "Sounds delicious, daddy."

**

My dad had on an old plaid flannel shirt with a tank top on underneath, and blue jeans.

I kept my sun dress on, but made sure to bring a sweatshirt and leggings with me for when the temperature dropped.

The place was different than I remembered it, but it looked good. It still had the same charm as the old place, only updated.

The hostess was a sweet girl, maybe 18. She sat us near a stage where a band was grooving to some 80's music.

We drank and ate, and listened to the band play.

"So how's life sweetheart?" My dad asked smiling. The alcohol loosening us up.

"It's good." I said. Then I decided to open up a bit more. "Horny. The sex is non existent." I covered my mouth, afraid of what I just said. "Life is good dad."

"You need one of these." He said, using his beer to point at the guys on the stage.

"They're young." I shot back.

"They're 18 or older, I'm sure. I actually think they have to be 21 to play in here." He replied with a laugh. "Hot 21 year olds... in a band. Sweetie, it don't get better than that."

The words lingered on my mind. 'Hot 21 year olds.' Not because of the statement itself, but because it came from my father. I wondered if he was attracted to these men.

"Like I said, too young." I smiled at him. "Plus, I like older men." I said, looking up at the band.

I could feel his eyes on me. Watching me. Wondering what to say next.

Then, we were approached by a younger couple.

"David..." the male spoke, surprise in his voice.

My dad turned his head to see who it was.

"Oh... hi there, Will." My dad looked at me. "This is my daughter, Kristen." He took a nervous sip. "Kristen, meet Will... he works down at the corner store."

He was young. 18-ish and handsome. Very very handsome, but non-the-less, young!

"Hello Will, I'm his daughter, Kristen." I said as I stretched out a hand to shake his.

"Pleasure." He said smiling. "This is my sister, Rachel."

"Hi Rachel." I smiled.

"Hello." She replied.

"Here, have a seat with us..." my dad chimed in, grabbing a couple seats from the table next to us. "Rachel, I'm David." He said putting out his hand to shake hers.

They sat down, and ordered a couple of coffees. You know, the whole under 21 thing means no alcohol until you're 21.

"Great band." Rachel said nodding up at the band.

"Yeah, super good!" I yelled out, feeling tipsy.

We sat there for a while, Rachel and Will sipped on their coffee, my dad and I downed beer after beer.

We were really feeling the beers by the time the band started to wrap up.

"Let us give you a ride home." Rachel said leaning over the table. "You guys had too much fun tonight."!

I looked over at my dad. "Not a bad idea."

"Then what?" He said holding up his keys.

"I'll drive your car, David... Rachel can follow us in my car..." Will said giving me a wink.

I clapped my hands together and stood up. "Sounds like a plan! I'm exhausted and the quicker I get home, the faster I get some sleep!" I said as I started toward the exit.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw that they were following.

I looked over at Rachel. "I'll hop in with them too, guide them home just in case my dad falls asleep. Just keep up with us. I'll have him pull over if I don't see you behind us."

"Good idea." She chirped back at me.

**

I felt the car come to a stop and my eyes popped open.

I swear I thought I saw my dad's hand move from Will's lap, but again I was tipsy and tired to be certain.

"Here I'll help you in." Will said as he jumped out of the truck.

I got out and walked over to Rachel, who was still sitting in the car, to thank her, as Will helped my stumbling father toward the deck.

"Thanks so much, Rachel." I said leaning in through the window.

"Yeah, for sure... it was fun."

We looked over as the two men disappeared in through the front door.

**********

DAVID

I was tipsy, but not drunk. I could always hold my liquor.

On the way home, the second I noticed Kristen close her eyes, I let my hand drift over to Will's crotch to get a feel. He was hard as a rock.

I heard Kristen wake up and I quickly moved my hand. But, I wanted more of that beast.

We pushed our way through the front door.

"I want you." I said as I pushed him against the wall and grabbed his dick through his jeans.

"Oh... fuck." Will moaned. "What if she walks in?"

I undid his buttons, opening up his fly.

"Who cares..." I said as I pulled his fuck stick out.

I felt him jerk in my hand at my words.

"You want her to see...?" He moaned.

I kissed him hard, my tongue wrestling with his. Making out with him violently.

I pulled my mouth from his... "do you?" I looked at him.

"Yes..." he whispered.

Without another word, I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth.

**********

KRISTEN

"What is taking him so long...?" Rachel questioned looking up toward the cabin.

"Probably trying to help my drunk dad upstairs. I'll go check..." I said as I started toward the cabin.

I walked in through the front door, and that was it. Everything that I had ever suspected throughout my late teens and into adulthood was suddenly answered.

My father pulled his mouth off of Will's manhood, exposing a massive pink dick. It was still pulsating.

"Oh my..." I stopped in my tracks.

My eyes instinctively went down to my dad's crotch...

His pants were undone and his hard cock was hanging out of them.

"Kris..." he started to say as Will started to button his pants.

My dad go up, tucking himself in, buttoning his up at the same time.

"Rachel is waiting..." I said staring.

"I gotta go." Will said as he rushed out past me.

"Kristen..."

"I'm in shock..." I managed.

I've always wanted to know, I wanted the truth... but never truly expected it to come to me this way. I never really expected to catch him in the act of it.

"I like men." He said.

I could tell it was all he had. He didn't want me to think that he was this pervert sucking dick in front of his daughter.

"I just... I thought you were out there with Rachel..." he stumbled on his words. "I didn't want you to find out like this..."

"How'd mom find out?" I asked him. It was all that came to mind at the moment.

"I left a chat open." He sighed. "I had exchanged pics, talked pretty vulgar... I passed out and left the chat open."

"And... the dvd?" I asked.

"Yes... thank you for that. It was older men with 18 year old studs." Another sigh. "You saved me that night... but it was inevitable."

"Will?" I pushed.

"I'm attracted to him. It just happened."

"I can leave in the morn..." I started.

"No..." he was quick to stop that thought. "I was planning on show... telling you." He walked closer to me. "I wanted you to know, sweetie."

"You said show? You started to say showing? Weren't you?" I questioned him.

"I thought if I left a gay magazine out or another dvd in, it'd open up that communication, and I'd be forced to tell you..."

"Tell me what, dad...?" I pressed.

He let out a long sigh and shook his head. "I'm gay, sweetie." He lifted his head and looked me in the eyes. "I like... I love..." he stopped himself, but didn't break eye contact.

"You love... what, dad...?" I continued pressing him, wanting more.

"Men..." He almost whispered. "Doing stuff to men. Touching them... sucking them..."

I felt a numbness in my body. I knew this was... wrong? Yes, of course this was wrong... I'm talking to my dad about what gets him off.

"You like men... Men like Will, daddy? 18... 19... 20 year old men, daddy? Is that what you like?" I asked, keeping my voice calm, non threatening.

"Yes..." he was still just a whisper.

I wasn't sure where to take the conversation, so I did the only thing I knew to do.

I walked over to my father and kissed him on the cheek. "Good night, dad."

I was already heading up the stairs when I heard him respond.