The Café Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything else about Toma that is long?"

Such a pretty smile, a little lop-sided but that just added to the charm of her generous lips. What a lovely looking girl.

"He tall and... he have big long cock! But yours nice as well. No sperms. It rogered."

Chris frowned, "Rogered? Oh, ah, rigid!" And looking down again it certainly was. Up in the air, peeled and ready. He clambered aboard the wet and prepared girl. So good to rub his cockhead up and down her wetness, where his tongue had been moments before, and then almost accidentally slip inside. Missionary sex once again. The usual way of sexual intercourse. Breast to breast and mouth to mouth.

"You taste like woman -- me!"

Sexual, very sexual to Chris. Of course, his lips and mouth tasted of Milka, he had been 'eating' her for quite a time and she was wet as wet could be. He had enjoyed the cunnilingus; though he would not be so sanguine about kissing her had her mouth tasted of man -- had she kissed him with mouth full of his cum or, for that matter, Toma's semen. Could even Milka's sexuality overcome his aversion to that idea?

"Have you ever tasted another woman, Milka, gone down on her?"

"CHRIS! No, I not do that. I likes cocks!"

She certainly seemed to be liking the one that was steadily moving within her body. Great feelings for Chris. Not quite frictionless but certainly very well lubricated. Milka had come twice with his tongue and he was not surprised to find tell-tale wriggling, an especial sucking upon his tongue and a certain vaginal clamping developing -- Milka's third.

Lucky Milka: Chris could only manage the one.

"Give me, fill me!"

And he did. Such a feeling. So good to feel himself getting closer and closer and then be really pounding away at Milka, driving his penis hard into her; grimacing as she whispered into his ear, 'fucks, fucks, fucks.' And then the feeling of the semen rising, projecting out of his opening and into the unprotected woman -- hot and copious but, luckily, completely devoid of spermatozoa -- spurt following spurt. Panting with the exertion and pleasure, Chris slowed his thrusting and rested. Rolling to the side he lay there, blinking and looking at the naked woman next to him.

"Sees, I likes cocks!" Chris' eyes widened as he saw Milka reach down between her still parted legs and her fingers come up with his cum between them, hanging there, hanging strands of male ejaculate. "So good for cock to..." Milka paused seeming at a loss for a word, "you know, like mayonnaise coming out of plastic squeezy bottle."

"Spurt, shoot, come, ejaculate?"

"Yes, that is so. Yes, ejects, ejeculates lots." She brought her fingers up above her mouth and lowered the cum into it. Sucking her fingers, very much as if she was sucking a penis -- that was deliberate -- Milka turned back to Chris,

A giggle, "Sees, I like cocks and what comes out! Milka she want cock not cunt." She shrugged her shoulders, "But I don't mind cock all wets from me. Different. Not other woman. Come, I show, let me suck wet penis."

Chris pointed at his penis, raised it limply up over a finger, waggled it showing he had lost his stiffness.

Milka shrugged her shoulders making her breasts move. "I like soft cocks too. Let me sucks. Please Chris."

All a bit sensitive but he got up and brought himself across the bed, wet penis -- wet from her, wet from his own ejaculation -- swinging between his thighs and planted his knees either side of her shoulders, his thighs spread and then he lowered himself, his hanging flaccid penis, knob down right into her waiting mouth. Strangely sexual, his still post ejaculatory sensitive cock bathed in saliva and gently licked by a tongue. And, of course, it was all in her mouth, head, shaft everything but the balls -- or at least that was how it started. A gulping from Milka and they too disappeared into her mouth. All gone, his genitalia entirely within her mouth. Milka's eyes wide and looking up at him. Chris, though, glanced at the door. What would Toma think if he suddenly appeared. Would he think Milka was impossibly 'deep throating' him? But there was no one in the doorway.

He pulled but Milka was sucking and not letting him go. What a way to be trapped! He looked almost like how he thought Toma would like to see him. Completely castrated -- no balls no cock!

Finally, she released, and Chris got up off the bed. His cock and balls now completely free of any remnant of ejaculate or female sexual fluid -- as if he had had a bath or shower: which, in some ways, he had!

"I think I need go help Toma in café." Milka sat up.

"And perhaps I should get back to work too."

Toma looked up as he came down the stairs. Once again, he raised his fingers, but this time Chris replied with three raised. Milka had come thrice. Toma nodded and turned away.

12