The Caged Student Ch. 01

Story Info
A stepfather discovers his ward is up to no good.
7.7k words
4.26
13.6k
9

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface:

The world you're about to enter is not exactly like the one that we have become accustomed to. School discipline over the last fifty years, although becoming more liberal, is still considerably more strict than in our reality. In certain particular localities, private schools can be especially severe with how they can discipline the adult students: with their parent's permission, of course.

A Note to the Reader:

This tale is the beginning of a very long series I have been creating for nearly four years now. The original story, A Student's Lesson, was a product of my earliest attempts at writing and is now in the Novels/Novellas category. It only contains the first part of the overall arc, however. The Caged Student now replaces that. I must warn you that this writing does contain Non-Consensual and Reluctant themes, so if that is not your thing, do not proceed. All characters are at least eighteen years old.

The Caged Student

Chapter One

September 5th, 1999

"What the hell is this?" I ask under my breath. I'm having one hell of a bad day. Every bank report I've touched has had some kind of problem. It's now early afternoon and there's no way I'm getting home on time. That's when Will comes to the rescue.

"Hey Collin. I have your A.P. report completed here."

I look up at our newest hire. I'm only three years older at thirty-five, but he has the energy of a college intern. "You did?! All of it?"

"Yeah. It's printing downstairs right now."

I whistle. That changes everything. In fact, I've just about finished the overseas reports and was about to shift my way into the morass of paperwork on my desk. At least this is mostly busy work. "Where does all this junk come from?"

Will shrugs. "You look beat. Why don't you call it a day and head home?"

I stare at the papers. Does this really need to get done? It's for my own records anyway. "Yeah. I guess I can go and relax for once."

"Go ahead! We'll finish up here. Racquetball Saturday?"

"Sure. I'm up for another beating. Hey. Thanks again."

"You got it boss."

In just a few minutes, I jump into my car and drive quickly home. It's well before rush hour, and none of the schools have let out yet. I can just beat Sally there and maybe have a little me time. The girl has been getting on my nerves lately. She's eighteen going on twenty-one and is becoming a real problem. Even two years ago, when I married her mother, the girl was always arguing with her. Not me, though. At least not until recently. We'd respected each other's boundaries and privacy, but now it's as if she's going out of her way to make me uncomfortable. Things like inviting her friends over nearly every night this summer: all of them running around in crop tops and tight shorts...

Well, I didn't put my foot down. Truth be told, I enjoyed being the 'cool' dad. Having all those girls coming over to sun themselves or watch movies did give me a little thrill. But casual looking is one thing. Doing something about it is another. There are some lines you don't cross, and I'm content with that. But my step-daughter keeps on pushing.

I'm this close to sending Sally to her mother. How did I get talked into taking care of her anyway? During the divorce, we'd agreed that she would take most of the money, but I keep the house and the teen. At the time it seemed like the best I could hope for. Now? What was I thinking?!

Pulling into the driveway, I already start anticipating that first beer. Maybe a swim to stretch out my knotted back. It's early September and still warm enough. Tossing my keys on the counter, I start for the fridge. That's when I see them through the bay window.

Four teenagers. All in swimsuits. Two of them are boys! Whatdafuck!

I check my clock. Two-thirty. School isn't out for another half-hour. My eyes quickly locate Sally, who's flat on her stomach, tanning in a stringy two-piece affair. Laying next to her is her friend, Susan Stuart. The young redhead's pale skin is practically glowing in the bright sun. Well, at least in comparison to my step-daughter who's obviously trying to shrink her tan lines to the bare minimum. That swimsuit is failing to contain her mashed mounds properly, and they're pushing out to the sides for all to see.

What is that young man doing? He's sneaking up on them. An instant later, the rangy blond snags Susan's untied top and pulls it away. I stand there transfixed as she hops up, seemingly unashamed of her very perky B cups. I knew I should be doing something. Anything but having my eyes remain locked on the gravity-defying flesh. They barely bounce as she chases the offending boy around the pool, waving his prize. As my step-daughter's best friend continues to prance, I realize that there's a steadily growing tightness in my pants. I know her father for God's sake! Yet I make no move as she continues her chase.

There's more movement, and I drag my eyes away to notice the other boy making an obvious attempt to do the same thing. Sally sees him coming and just smirks. As he reaches down, the solidly built girl grabs his shorts. An impromptu tug of war starts, in which Sally begins to get the upper hand. The sight of the young man's pale cheeks appearing finally spurs me into action.

I slam the back door open. The look on all of their faces is priceless as they try to cover up. Unfortunately for Susan, her top is halfway around the pool and she clasps each breast in hand. "Mr. Montgomery!" At the same moment, Sally releases the shorts and tries to contain her prodigious bust in the too-small bikini. "Collin? Fuck!"

I stand there and glower. No dad. Or sir. Just Collin now. "What the hell's going on here?" I hear some umms and ahhhs from the teens, and I focus on the girl who actually looks at least a bit sorry. "Susan! What will your father say?"

The tall boy comes around and tries to hand the red-faced girl her top. She doesn't reach for it. "Sir! I'm sorry! Please don't call him!"

I slowly walk over to her, and those green eyes look up at me in surprise. Grabbing the top from the boy, I drape it over her shoulder. "Go inside and get dressed. I'm driving you home." I don't scream, but I must have conveyed how pissed I am. The young redhead doesn't even argue as she runs into my house. "You boys. I want your names and numbers and then get out of here!"

They do so with a few apologies tossed in for good measure. After they scamper off, it's just me and my; ward. If she won't show any respect, then why should I? "What the hell are you doing out of school with boys at my house?" The long-haired brunette shrugs with some exaggeration daring me to look down. Over the summer she's been trying to make me feel embarrassed by just glancing in her direction. I promise myself this time it won't work. "Go to your room and get dressed. We'll have this out when I get back."

"Whatever..."

The girl turns her back on me and makes no effort to cover her half-bared backside. She heads in as if she's in no trouble at all! I clench my fists for a moment until I get my emotions under control. I can't lose my head. If I just start yelling, then she'll just close me out. And then? I just don't know anymore.

Susan stands in the living room dressed in her school uniform. She's much more presentable in the white shirt, tie, and a light jacket with the school emblem emblazoned on the breast. Her knee-length pleated skirt, white stockings, and black laced shoes complete the look of a young lady in her senior year at Warrington Prep. She watches me closely as I walk straight to the door. "C'mon then."

"Sir... Please."

I turn back and stare at her for a moment. She's trembling. I can't stop now. "You're going home so your dad can handle this."

A tear now. "I don't know why..."

"It doesn't matter," I bite out. "I thought you were the responsible one."

"I know, sir."

Susan's narrow shoulders sag as I point out the door once again. She follows me meekly and sits in the passenger seat as I start the car. Knowing the way, I pull into the street as the young lady wrings her hands. "He's going to kill me."

"Maybe," I say, but not too harshly, "but you should've known better."

The shoulder-length auburn hair blocks my view of her face. "Not according to the plan. Why did I do this?"

The girl looks beside herself. I take a deep breath. "Hey. I know what Sally's like. She and I will be having a long talk..."

"Mr. Montgomery. Do you like me?"

I furrow my brow. "Yeah. Of course I do. I thought you'd be a good influence on Sally."

She laughs mirthlessly. "Influence? Me? I wish I had some."

We arrive at her house and get out. Mr. Stuart has many irons in the fire, and one of them is being on the board of the school. He greets us at the door with a look of shock. "Mr. Montgomery?! Why are you here? Susan?"

I give him a quick rundown of what I just saw, leaving out the bit about Susan's toplessness. She really did look pretty depressed standing there in front of her father. The redheaded man absolutely becomes crestfallen at the news.

"You didn't, Susan. Please tell me..."

"I'm afraid she did, Jason. I'm about to go back to deal with Sally now."

"I...I couldn't stop myself. This idea I had..."

The father shakes his head. "You know better, Susan! You know what's on the line! The Headmaster... Oh, god..."

As a school board member, I can understand his worry. If Susan is expelled, it'll likely be the loss of his position as well. "I'm sorry. Hopefully missing a day won't be that serious."

"I'll just have to explain... Oh Jesus! Susan..." Mr. Stuart then takes his daughter by the shoulder and leads her in. What she'll face I don't exactly know, but from what I see, I'm sure the father is taking things very seriously.

I start the drive back to my home. It's MY home dammit! I don't know how she does it. The way Sally always keeps throwing her weight around trying to get her way. I shouldn't have said that. During her last physical at school, she clocked in at 5'6" and 138 pounds. She would have an average build if it weren't for her, ahhh, well; ample bosom. My best guess is that they, and lately it hasn't been very hard to gauge them, are somewhere in the 34 E* range.

*65 G in Europe.

I shake my head. Got tit's on the mind, Collin? Seeing Susan's much smaller ones dancing around must have started me thinking. My Ex was a petite little lady with good handfuls. Man, she was wild in bed. I mean, really! But as every month passed, the situation between her and Sally continued to deteriorate. I know now that Sally was just ingratiating herself to me to get away from her mom. What I had hoped for was a respectful relationship with the young lady. Sometimes, in the back of my mind, maybe I could even be something closer to a real father. Not anymore.

Taking a deep breath, I get out of the car and head in. "Sally!" There's no answer and I repeat my call. Finally, she comes out and I brace myself for the same bad attitude I always get from her.

"Collin. I mean, sir. I'm sorry."

Well, this is new. "Why were you out of school with those boys? It's only the third day, and you're already cutting class?!"

My step-daughter leans a bit toward me. She's still wearing her too-small bikini top under a loose pullover. "I know. But it's just one afternoon. We won't get in trouble for that..."

"Really? Your friend looked practically scared to death facing her father."

"Good. Then maybe she'll stop..."

I narrow my eyes. "Stop what?"

"Nothing."

Obviously, the girl has noticed my occasional looks at Susan. She's trying to put me on the defensive. "What about those boys?" 

"I didn't expect them to try to rip off our tops. I just wanted to hang out before it got too cold this weekend." She places her hand on mine and smiles.

There it is. She's trying to push every button I have. Her face is a perfect rendition of sincerity. The long brown hair now in a thick ponytail. That cute small nose with a few freckles on it. Her dark blue eyes staring up. What was I...? "Fine then. You said you're sorry. Anything else?"

The young woman's face brightens, and she squeezes my hand. "No, sir. Thank you." With that, she trots back to her room.

I turn for the fridge and finally grab that beer. It's 3:30. Not too late to call the school and make sure nothing else is going on. Staring at the phone on the wall, I make up my mind to...

I look around, realizing I'm in the recliner with my beer half-finished and warm. The clock now says 4:30! I must have been tired. What was I doing? Oh, yeah. The school. Tomorrow morning then.

I really have to whizz. Getting up, I go down the hall to the bathroom. The door's open and I round the corner to find a set of wet and mostly tanned cheeks facing me. I stand there blinking as Sally twists looking back while toweling her hair. I see the sides of her mounds wobble into view. "Dammit!" I back out before she turns all the way around.

"Collin?" She drops the towel over herself. "You pervert!"

"What the hell, Sally?! The door's wide open!"

"It was?" She wraps the too-small towel around her critical bits. "You had to hear the shower. You knew I'm in here dressing and came in anyway!"

"I was napping!"

"Why are you always trying to creep on me? You'd better fucking stop!" She lifts her head and strides for her bedroom.

I can't believe this! Is she implying...? This is fucking insane! The girl is literally daring me to do something about it. Manipulative bitch! I don't say that, of course. But this is the last straw! I slam my door to the bedroom and sit on the edge of my bed. The two of us living together is now nearly impossible. Time to call her mother. I pull out my black book and dial her up.

"Hello Collin. What do I owe the pleasure?"

She must have caller ID. "Hello Rachel. It's Sally. I'm really having some problems here."

"Shocking."

"Don't be glib. She's cutting school and sneaking around with boys. I really need you to..."

"I already told you. The last fight we got into, she almost became physical with me. I'm one step away from getting a separation order on her."

"So what am I to do? She's not my daughter and isn't listening any more."

"That's up to you. Call the cops if you have to."

I stare at the receiver. Sally's biological mom has completely given up on her. "You're a load of help. Thanks for nothing." I hang up the phone.

I sit there weighing my options. The only thing I can think of is sending Sally to a boarding school. But which one would take a senior for just one year? And the expense. How many tens of thousands would I have to waste? One thing is for sure: Warrington will not give all the money back for this term. Fuck!

After a few minutes, I hear Sally come out and go to the kitchen to fix something. I don't dare follow her. Jesus. I feel like a prisoner in my own home.

* * *

The next morning, Sally comes into the kitchen trying to act like nothing happened. I guess after last night, the lady didn't get the reaction she wanted out of me. I sit there drinking my coffee as the uniformed girl gets some food. She finally looks at me with another one of those patented expressions.

"I was thinking last night, and maybe the door was open."

I just shrug. "Sure."

"I shouldn't have said you were a peeping Tom."

I stare at her for a long time, contemplating what to do. Why can't I make up my mind? "Alright. I'll accept that. You had better go to school." She smiles at me, and for some reason I start to feel better. Continuing to sip my coffee, she leaves in no hurry. Just another day... Wait! What the hell?! After all that has happened I'm just going to go to work?

I pick up the phone and call the school. A Miss Watts answers and I ask if there's any issues with Sally.

"Miss Yeager? Let me check." There's a short pause. "Yes. We were getting a bit concerned. After she left early Monday, she hasn't been back. We have a letter from you saying she would be excused all week. Is there a problem?"

I state with no uncertainty that there is. She was lying the entire time! After a minute, I get through to the Headmaster of Warrington, who recommends a meeting as soon as possible. A short drive later, I'm seated by the forty-something administrative assistant outside his office. I sit there and wait. And wait. Finally, the door opens and Mr. Stuart comes out looking more than a bit anxious. He glances at me but doesn't say a word. Great. 

"Hello, Mr. Montgomery," The Headmaster says in his smoothly modulated British accent. "Please come in."

I walk warily inside. As I seat myself, the very tall fortyish gentleman comes right to the point. "Miss Yeager has become a; problem at our school. Due to her serious breach of our codes, not to mention the truancy, we are left with very few options."

I sit there, trying not to look uncomfortable. He has the most intense gaze. "Codes?"

"The truancy for one and her lying to staff the other. Then submitting a forged excuse form to top it all off. Quite a good one, I have to say."

"Did Sally...?"

"Miss Stuart admitted to creating them. I believe her, but it is quite out of character from what I know of the young lady. I have a suspicion that Sally is somehow behind everything."

"I'm not surprised."

The dark-haired man smiles a bit sardonically. "Yet all four steadfastly proclaim that Miss Stuart came up with the whole plan."

My eyebrows knit. It really didn't sound like Susan at all. "So what are my options, Headmaster?"

"The obvious one is expulsion. While the boys I can deal with personally, the ladies pose something of a dilemma. I'm sure you understand the point I'm making."

I can make a good guess. "You mean the cane."

"Precisely. I have not yet administered the boy's punishments, but I will. First thing tomorrow, to be exact. School regulations allow me to administer up to six cuts with a senior cane. Parental approval for anything in excess of that is required by state law, and this I have just received. Each boy will now receive eight strokes," he pauses a moment, looking at me in the eyes. "on their bare buttocks."

Damn! That's severe, all right. "And so Miss Stuart will be expelled as well?"

"No, fortunately. From what I understand, she was most contrite. Mr. Stuart will give her an appropriate punishment at home and will return Monday."

Appropriate. I cringe at the thought. I was never in a school that used a paddle or cane. Even with everything Sally's doing, I never thought to raise a hand to her. I begin to settle further in my chair. I think I know what the Headmaster will say next.

"So, as I said, there are few options I have. We don't use corporal punishment on the girls. The charter specifically prohibits that, and since we have had so few problems with them, it hasn't really been an issue. I have been working with the Directors to correct that little detail, of course. Until then, though, you can see how unfair it would be to let Sally off with just detentions or a short suspension."

Now I'm starting to get really uncomfortable. "And if I could punish her?"

The Headmaster steeples his hands. "Could you, Mr. Montgomery? Have you ever used corporal punishment before?"

"Never. Actually, I think it would be illegal as just the Guardian."

"And you would be right. However, there is another option."

I look at the dark-haired man in confusion. "Other than expulsion?"

"Yes, Mr. Montgomery. I know about the situation you are in, and I actually do not wish to see any of the pupils sent away to substandard schools if it can at all be avoided. That is why I have kept in contact with a former teacher here who might be the solution you are looking for."