The Caged Student Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever it is, I'm sorry," she says evasively.

"Let me be more specific." The ugly tutor leans in. "Did you say Mr. Montgomery was looking at you inappropriately at times?"

"Oh." She bites her lip. "I'm sure it was a misunderstanding. I'm sorry," she offers to me directly.

"Are you sorry?" asks the disciplinarian doubtfully. "Or are you just saying so since you've been caught out?"

"What does that mean, sir?"

Mr. Cox slowly begins to circle the smaller young lady. "I think you were up to something. What it was, I'm not exactly clear on. I'm going to get to the bottom of the situation, rest assured."

The teen just stands there stolidly, refusing to give anything else away.

"That's just one of many issues I will be addressing, Mr. Montgomery. I'll make sure she understands why you must show respect to a man who takes one in and cares for them." The ugly former schoolmaster glares at the shapely teenager. "To that end, I have very definite plans."

The old man goes back to his case and opens it. "Here is a list of what Yeager will need during her three days in my instruction. It won't take much time to gather, and you should have nearly all on hand. I'll provide for meals and accommodations, so you'll have nothing to worry about on that end."

I take the paper and skim over it. It reads like an item list for a weekend camp. Suddenly, it appears that the interview is over as Mr. Cox takes a step towards the door.

"The headmaster has requested that I phone him immediately after you, as well as our problem teenager, agree in writing to our requirements tomorrow morning. He will then postpone expulsion procedures pending my final report at the end of the three days. Are we in agreement?"

I realize that Mr. Cox is completely in control of the situation. I smile and reach out for the old man's hand. He grabs mine in a firm grasp and briefly shakes it. Sally just manages another nod but says nothing else.

"Good. Good," Mr. Cox says with a bit of satisfaction creeping into his voice. "What time do you go to work, Mr. Montgomery?"

This is getting to be so surreal. "Um, at nine o'clock I have to arrive. Would eight be fine?"

"Of course, Mr. Montgomery. That will give us time to answer any further questions you may have." With a last glance at Sally, the old professor leaves.

Closing the door on the gentleman, I look back at my ward. She's still standing in the middle of the living room, looking stunned. Hell! I have to admit, I'm pretty floored as well. Finally, the girl comes to herself and places her hands on her hips. "You can't seriously think this is okay. That man..."

"Enough!" I shout. I can't believe it. As soon as Mr. Cox left she's back at it. "I'm tired of the back talk! I'm tired of the manipulation! If I can't stop it, maybe Mr. Cox is what you need!" I hold the paper out to her. The girl makes no move and opens her mouth for what I'm sure is a wondrous retort. Not waiting, I push it into her hand. "Better get started."