All Comments on 'The Cake is Stale Now'

by Wandering_Mongol

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
KarnevilKarnevil9 months ago

This explains just about everything that was raised, but left dangling from the first story, unfortunately I think it would have been better left to the reader's imagine. As with the previous part, this was well written, but it was also very predictable, and frankly just boring. It read the way I imagine it was intended: an explanation for those of us too dim to piece together what was clearly already outlined. This part wasn't really needed, and felt like an epilogue stretched out until it snapped. Sometimes less is more, and this is a perfect example.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Excellent follow up to the first story! A third story would be good.

5

Bebop3Bebop39 months ago

A well told story of ramifications.

AardieAardie9 months ago

I’ve really enjoyed all three of your stories. They are well thought out and the characters are fully developed.

someoneothersomeoneother9 months ago

The author does not explain how Kurt could get sole custody of Little Mary. Whatever else Mary the wife was and did, there is no indication that she was an unfit mother, and so no court would remove the child, and certainly not in favor of a man who was not even her natural father.

Still no development of Kimmie and Mary Jr. vis-a-vis their newly-discovered sister.

jflindersjflinders9 months ago

This story raises an interesting issue to me. It is good enough to stand on it's own and the writer is too good for me to call this story a mistake, but it would seem to me more effective to me to leave "No Cake" where it ended. Sometimes when the important elements are included there isn't any need to explain the details, despite the comments readers made to the original story suggesting a followup.

Wavedave45Wavedave459 months ago

That was awesome.

I just realized, did she not get divorced before getting married to the new guy? That should make things even more interesting.

ReddladyReddlady9 months ago

Definitely begs for a third part. Enjoyed it!!

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzy9 months ago

A great sequel from an angle I hadn’t expected but made perfect sense. Thanks for another great story.

Regguy69Regguy699 months ago

Kurt getting custody is unlikely, even if he was proven to be the bio dad. Back in the 80's when I got divorced, Ohio law actually required younger female children to be placed with the mother, unless proven unfit, which was damn near impossible. Fortunately, my ex waived that and we were granted joint custody.

Mary is grossly immature, maybe mom's new "tough love" will prompt Mary to grow up.

Nice sequel, well written with a unique point of view. Thanks for sharing.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere9 months ago

This was a great follow up!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Every bit as good as the original and I like you left some crumbs for a third installment. Do it! Creating narrative and dialogue, real emotions that pulls us into the story. Well done. 5.0*

BeBopper99BeBopper999 months ago

5* A great story about tough love for a narcissitic, self-serving slut. My regards to Mike, the girls, and Margie! Live On!

aprguyaprguy9 months ago

Well, well done. Quickly becoming one of my favorite authors on this site. Looking forward to more

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice9 months ago

Very creative. Your writing touched my emotions which is just about the highest praise I can give a writer.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

This should be in the non-erotic category.

DocGiffDocGiff9 months ago

There were too many Marys for me, but it was a very good story, well thought out and written well. Thatk you and I hope to see more stories from you.

Nasty56Nasty569 months ago

A lot of endings to close still, can’t wait!

MormonJackMormonJack9 months ago

Wow! Yet another emotional, well done tale of the heartbreak of a "loving wife's" actions. 5 stars.

So, Mr. Wandering, is there a 3rd installation? I honestly can't see how this can all resolve. Mike clearly has a daughter who is in the possession of a duped spouse. And frankly, while we all want justice to prevail, MONEY seems to buy favor in the realm of justice. So yeah, Kurt can take off with Mary2 and there's nothing Mike can do. Except try.

Anyway, thank you so much for this powerful tale.

TrustingagainTrustingagain9 months ago

Definitely enjoyed the followup story and looking forward to another chapter.

inka2222inka22229 months ago

Please please please Margaret ended up telling everyone the truth before dying, so the story and its first part could get a well deserved 5 stars? So far they are 4 stars, because even absent the inheritance from her mother, the "family" man hating court will award a bunch of money and custody to the skank fuckass instead of Kurt :(

inka2222inka22229 months ago

... or, at least, make him move with his daughter abroad to avoid having to reward the evil bitch anything at all

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit9 months ago

Just another incredible installment. Fantastic

bhill8671bhill86719 months ago
Please sir;

May I have some more?

AileyInnAileyInn9 months ago

That was really good. Unique storyline and superb writing skills!

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

And that’s the rest of the story. This might even be better than part one in my opinion. You put all together nicely, with a nice dose of karma for the cheating, runaway Mary. She now finds herself totally alone with no one from either family. Turns out Kurt doesn’t like to be lied to either. Great story and another *5 from me.

SunnyU2SunnyU29 months ago

Good follow up. I could read a third part.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

What I hate are stories that are Disney stories for dudes. I don’t call them men because they’re not men, just dudes.

In Disney stories, the princess gets the handsome prince, the kingdom and the happily ever after while the wicked stepmother gets her “just” rewards.

In Literotica, the perfect husband gets the family, the kids, the perfect 2nd wife, the great life and the cheating ex wife gets nothing. The universe and society turn their backs on her and she is punished until death.

That is fantasy. A fake. A lie of biblical proportions and it infuriates me.

A long haul driver can earn $10,000 a month easy, more if he works as much as you claim he did. 14 hours a day? He would have been making 250K and yet they lived in a crappy apartment for years? What kind of drug or gambling problem did he have that caused him to spend 20K a month?

Sorry but if you’re going to lie to us, at least make it a good one.

PowersworderPowersworder9 months ago

Telling this chapter from the perspective of a dying old woman that we have no emotional connection to, was quite the gamble. Unfortunately, I don't think it paid off.

-

Most of what we learned here was already inferred in the previous chapter. Mary felt trapped in her old life, so had an affair with Kurt, who had no idea she was a married mother. She ran away with him, passed off the baby as his, then kept it secret until the eldest daughter's wedding.

-

But what the second chapter should have covered is the full aftermath of Mary's secrets getting exposed.

The original two daughters giving Mary both barrels when she attempted to reconnect with them. The third daughter reaching out to her biological father and sisters, then getting drawn into their loving family.

-

Kurt being hurt and furious at Mary for lying to him and tricking him into raising another man's baby, especially when the daughter wants to connect to the bio-family. Him destroying Mary with an annulment, and most importantly, having Mary charged with Bigamy.

So this second chapter could have been a lot more exciting, with a bunch of really emotionally charged scenes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Karnevil's superior and so much more refined intellect has clearly outgrown this site and for his own wellbeing he needs to find another one that will provide a greater cerebral stimulus; leave this one for us, the intellectually challenged to enjoy.

This was another brilliant offering from an exciting new author which not only answered a lot of previously hanging questions but also gave us a fresh perspective with Margie's take on a tragic story. Too bad it fell short of Karnevil's lofty standards but I gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well done . Nicely written and easy to follow .

Come back with another soon .

DK . 4 *

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Normally not a "punish the woman" enjoyer, but when the characters are this well written, I can get behind it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would go and wear red, then sing "Thank God in Grayhound she's gone!" As I marched away. Fuck the old hag.

GardenshedGardenshed9 months ago

This is a great continuation of the story. There is such emotion while reading. Excellent writing, tying up loose ends from the previous story and adding new ones!

Thanks for writing. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@someoneother

What you haven't taken into consideration is money.

The 'justice system' responds to money. Full stop.

Even if Kurt is not the natural father, but had been her 'father' her whole life, and of Kurt had the money and Mary does not... then Kurt had more than an even chance of winning.

If there is little or no money, then the court slams the husband F gives everything to the wife, but if the husband has resources, it's a different game.

For Mary too Erin she has one choice, and one choice alone. Enlist Michael's help. He has the resources that will change the outcome.

Regardless... Kurt has done nothing wrong. He did not set out to steal Mary from Michael.

It's all on Mary. She's the cause of this mess, and no matter the outcome, someone is going to lose. Someone who doesn't deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This will need a part 3...keep writing!

TonyGWTonyGW9 months ago

Perfect. Another brilliant snapshot of a heartbreaking situation.

‘No Cake’ gave us a glimpse into Michael’s pain.

Here you’ve added details for us while giving us a look into Margie’s.

There are so many more “sides” to this story, I hope you keep them coming.

jazzharpjazzharp9 months ago

You certainly answered all my questions regarding the first part.

Hope to see more from you.

xtc5xtc59 months ago

you left me wanting more. 5 stars from me.

Bamo68Bamo689 months ago

Sorry, but we need to know where this goes. We'll written and something I would be proud of

Karn9Karn99 months ago

Great story 5*, like the hanging ending.

I’m looking to see if there is another chapter.

Moonbat74Moonbat749 months ago

Here's to part 3

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

2 points. First, Mary is so selfish that I have a hard time imaging that she would be this sorry. Second, I think her married name would be on her passport, so how she got that past Kurt on the trip to the Gulf is a mystery.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu9 months ago

Great sequel.

Thanks author Wandering_Mongol

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

"It was nice to be out of the apartment, and not to be a mom for a few hours." - You might be able to take a break from being a Mom, but you're still a wife.

\

"Kurt was different. Bright. Happy." - Yes, because he's not dealing with the day-to-day crap.

\

She mentioned marrying Kurt, never said anything abut divorcing Michael.

\

"Kurt has frozen all the assets, and I can't get to the money, until after the divorce..." - The assets may be frozen so that neither can drain the accounts, but they can still get reasonable living expenses.

\

It's still unclear when Michael learned of the pregnancy. She tells him in the note, but it seems like she had told him earlier: "He was quiet, and I could see him thinking about the costs of having another child."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First, learn to use apostrophes to create the possessive form. "Kurts" is plural while "Kurt's" is possessive. It's an important distinction...

.

Kurt doesn't seem the type to do it, but it's interesting to note that he could go after Michael for back child support now that he knows who the actual biological father of little Mary is.

.

You did a pretty good job of tying up loose threads, but you didn't get them all. If she used her maiden name when talking to Kurt, how did he not notice the name on her passport and ID were different when flying out of the country or arriving in the new one? That is just one of many places where her lack of ID in her maiden name would have caused problems.

.

I'm guessing that having the wedding delayed until well after little Mary was born was to allow for Michael to divorce her for abandonment, but I couldn't find any mention of him actually divorcing her. It would have been a good tidbit to throw in as it would have helped explain why Kurt didn't marry her before "their" child was born.

.

As to all of the ones saying that Kurt could never get custody of little Mary, you seem to forget that she has a history of abandoning her children. It's not very hard to believe that a semi-intelligent judge would thus view her as a risk to have sole custody of a child.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

names were so confusing, mixed with the dialog, I couldn't keep up, so I bailed. Couldn't finish. Maybe just a little more simple next time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Powerful story, even better than the first installment.

Clean, well edited, although you may wish to consider using the apostrophe (') when denoting a quoted conversation within the quotation marks (") of an ongoing conversation.

Thank you for your efforts.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you! So happy to see a follow-up. Margie seems to love her granddaughters and to be a good person. But she knew her daughter was alive with another family for THREE years and NEVER told Mike and the girls? And she would never have if Mary hadn't gone to the wedding. There's no excuse for that. None!

And while I feel for Kurt, he married a woman he knew NOTHING about. And he just gets to keep MIKE'S daughter?! If Mike were a bad parent or unable to care for the child, I could see it. But he is portrayed as the exact opposite. His daughter was literally STOLEN from him and given to another man!!

At the very least he should be allowed to get to know his daughter. Maybe gradually at first. Ideally, she could wind up with TWO good dads. But whether the law would agree or not in real life, under NO circumstance should Mike not be able to have a relationship with his daughter!

Would love to see a third part to resolve this and other lingering issues. And while I do believe in forgiveness, Mary should not be given any sort of a happy ending. She had her happy ending for 11 years at the EXPENSE of everyone who loved her, besides Kurt.

I mean the unmitigated gall. She literally abandons her children, one of which was fairly young correct? Then not only replaces her husband, but also literally gives her new baby her other daughter's name! Just a disgusting person all-around.

I dont begrudge anyone their happiness, especially not wives/mothers. But when it comes at the expense of their own children's happiness?! No, just no.

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

A very well told tale. Eagerly waiting for the next installment. 5 stars DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Such quality!

.

So we learn that Mary is an immature, impetuous, selfish fool. And that Mom has finally learned the full story of her abandonment of her family. And that her husband Kurt did too (BTW—when she married Kurt, was she even divorced?)

.

What was unclear was exactly WHAT Mom wanted Mary to do. Yeah, she said “fix it” — but how?

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5.0☆ This was a Loving Wives story. No fetishism, none was required or needed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Painful, but very good. Than you.

And, as it deals with the fallout of infidelity, Loving Wives is more than suitable as a place for it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More please

Please

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Talk about having some loose ends.

Mike has a biological daughter he has never had the opportunity of knowing. His two daughters a sister they never had a relationship with; would Kurt really be a such a jerk as to not let the 3rd Mary have a relationship with her sisters or her biological dad?

Where is the story with grandma Margie going, what further tale does she have to tell?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Something is missing. Apparently the whore wife was a good wife to Kurt, whom she traded up for. They were a happy family. So why is Kurt divorcing the whore wife, who was loyal and loving to him and their child? Because she wanted to trade up to him, and did, with great satisfaction? Kurt is divorcing his wife, a good loyal wife, to punish her for abandoning her previous family? What does Kurt, and his daughter, gain from that? It makes no sense. If Kurt found out that his loyal loving wife had robbed a bank before he met her, would he report her to the police, and divorce her?

\

I enjoyed the whore wife's mother kicking her whore daughter to the curb, disinheriting her, etc. But the rest of the plot, suggesting that the whore wife was now getting divorced, was losing custody of her daughter, and was somehow destitute, that makes no sense. In what state is the divorce being prosecuted? I get the whore wife has no morals or ethics, but is she brainless as well? She sure pulled off her seduction and abandonment with skill and cunning. Now she's just a helpless stupid . . . whore?

\

Uh, she still has a vagina. She apparently is attractive. And she has all the rights that every other betraying bitch has that fucks over their husband. So why should we believe that she is going to get burned? 'Cause her previous kids hate her? Like she gives a fuck. Abandoning her previous family was working Perfectly until she fucked up going to the wedding. Portraying this as some sort of cataclysmic mistake on her part is lame, very very unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It would have been nice for you to point out who Margie was earlier in the story. The fact that you didn't is going to confuse some readers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another great one. Thank you

ribnitinribnitin9 months ago

terrific series, terrific ending

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Top-notch, absolutely fantastic writing.

-

One quibble. STOP with the ~emphasis~ trick. Trust your readers, my friend. Of all the writers on this site, you are one of a handful whose readers should know without a doubt where the emphasis in your excellent storytelling is to be placed. That has no place in your 10+++ writing. It's like cheap foam dice hanging from the rearview mirror of a luxury auto: tacky, out of place, and distracting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. Fills in some detail of a fine original story.

Awful lot of Marys though: Original Mary, daughter 2 Mary, daughter 3 Mary, Junior then add in a Margie and it gets a bit convoluted. Worthy of 4 stars, but Mary overload knocked it back to 3 stars for me.

KiwihunterKiwihunter9 months ago

Why would Kurt divorce her in the United States? That is not their place of residence. He would have divorced her in the middle east where laws are much harsher on straying wives. It would be the same as someone in the US trying to divorce their spouse in Kuwait without living there. It doesn't make sense.

Cito22Cito229 months ago

Man....do I love this new author. Now that ST seems to have semi retired from here and it's been a while since we heard from some of the greats. I am excited by this author and others like Cindy. Bravo WM keep em coming please.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ha! "I will now answer to the comments to my previous story..."

Well done. Looking forward to the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So boring. Also not erotic. Why did you even post it here?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A very good read, I hope there is a bit more to it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really liked it and enjoyed it. More please. I gave it 5 stars, as it was well written, and flowed well. It was different, in that the cheating wife left on her own. No ninjas, or marines were killed. I'm guessing Kurt didn't know that Mary was already married when he married her, so he really shouldn't need to get a divorce (she's a bigamist), unless I missed something.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Chapter 3 should be the confrontation with Mary Jr.

Maybe after grandma dies and Jr gets the house. Which would create the perfect setup to have Mary Sr. try to mend things with Mary Jr. with the hope of moving in with her so she doesn't need to worry about rent.

Also I'm unclear on when the divorce and marriage happened so throw in getting her arrested for polygamy as well.

What can I say I just want to keep this going.

Also she ghosted her freaking mom for 8 years also? Wtf is wrong with her?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dear Anonymous who wrote, "I would go and wear red, then sing 'Thank God in Grayhound she's gone!'" It's "Thank God AND Greyhound She's Gone." It means that she got on a Greyhound bus and left, so the singer is thanking both the Supreme Being and the transportation company for his wife's departure. Appreciate your sentiment though.

apollo170apollo1709 months ago

Just awesome. Keep going with this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As an Anon commented "that Mary is an immature, impetuous, selfish fool." That brings a saying to mind, and for the love of me, I do not know whom to accredate it to..

"In every boy is the man he is destined to become, and in every woman is the girl she used ot be".

Man, is that the gospel truth!

AWAKADS

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThree9 months ago

Well done.

This gave answers

to questions in the first part.

In a powerful way.

First part got 4 out of 5 from me

but this part gets top ratings.

GamblnluckGamblnluck9 months ago

Great followup. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think you already tore Mary up enough in part one, this was to much piling on, unnecessary. Good writing though. Thanks KS

Beardog325Beardog3259 months ago

Looking forward to the third part of the story!!

C_frommnC_frommn9 months ago

Love the story was different being from the mothers point of view!. Was nice to read someon e tell their Child NO!

lerenardruselerenardruse9 months ago

Please add a final chapter and finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Totally agreed with Mary on this, her life was shit and she needed to escape, so she did. People got hurt, boohoo, but life is like that better she left than committed suicide or spent years in deep depression.

Maggie's attitude towards her own daughter is just bizarre and overly moralistic, cypherish and non cognizant of the bigger picture. Why would Kurt divorce her, he loved her they've spent 11 years together and he actually wants the child.

As for the rest it's been 11 years, get over it, oh yes you have because no one keeps that kind of pain for that long, you just can't help it from fading and morphing into something less visceral.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who the he'll is "Junior"...??? Where did that come from?!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You lost my interest before I got 1/2 way through the first page. Try starting with something exciting or at least interesting. 1 *

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

You sure know how to create an uncomfortable tension. Without any resolution in your stories so far, I find no reason to follow your work. I’ll not be watching for anything else from you.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistToo9 months ago

I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying your stories. Keep up the good work. I'm willing to bet that all the people complaining have NO idea how much work goes into writing stories like this. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really enjoy your writing. It feels emotionally real, raw, and engaging. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but you really know how to communicate the pain in these situations. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Her logic made no sense. She was feeling "overwhelmed" with Mike and their kids so she started a new family with another man?😒.. huh?... I think she's just trying to justify why she abandoned her husband and kids for another penis🤔😕 . If you're feeling "overwhelmed" with being a wife and mother, why would you then turn around and be a wife and mother to someone else ma'am?.. just say you was bored with your life and riding a new cock was more exciting🤭.. all this bullshit ass justification is just lame.. if I was her kids I'd definitely feel some type of way.. my mom ran out on me cause she didn't want to be a mom and wife.. only for her to return with a husband and a new kid. She obviously just didn't want to be MY mom.. clearly being my mom "overwhelmed" her🙄. I wouldn't want anything to do with that scandalous slut ever again. She didn't want to be in my life then, why should she get the privilege now?... she didn't hesitate to chuck me (her kid) to the side for someone new. Who needs that type of person in their life?. She doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself.. did she talk to Mike about what and how she was feeling before she started riding Kurt's dick? 🤔.. highly doubt it.. she wanted out. She should just say that and stop trying to bullshit her dying mom..

Vancouverguy978Vancouverguy9789 months ago

Such a talented writer. Please Dont let the detractors take away from your wonderful work. Looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story, with an interesting point of view.

I think the element that is missing from a lot of Loving Wives stories is the pain and hurt. Everyone gets angry, that's natural, and although anger can last years, it fades. The hurt we feel doesn't fade, we just get so used to it being a part of who we have become, we can't remember a time when the hurt wasn't there.

My mother like this mother, decided she didn't want to be responsible for my brother and I and left us with her parents. Oh but she was especially nice, she divorced our father and stopped him seeing us before she left us. My brother and I are just about civil towards her, but there is no love, no hatred, no emotional connection, nothing. Complete indifference, she doesn't deserve anything more.

Stories that convey the pain are as uncomfortable as they are relatable. We all carry our pain with us, some stories allow us to lift the lid slightly on our personal Pandora's box we bury it in, not to let it escape, but to ease the pressure.

I look forward to reading more from you.

Good luck in what you do.

grey228grey2289 months ago

Using similar names for characters only makes it more confusing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

the description of everyones pain is palpable

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters9 months ago

That was very good, felt sorry for Kurt, as much a victim in this.

danbo56danbo569 months ago

great story nothing else to be said solid 5 stars for me needing your next story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written treatise on a mother chasitizing her daughter and a pretty good follow up to "No cake". But I'd still like a piece that concludes the story for Mike, his girls, Margie, Kurt and, of course, the delusional, self-centered Mary.

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

Nice color to to the first.... another would be grand! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A good followup to "No cake". But now I want to see Mike go for full custody since he's her biological father and Kurt would have no standing with the court as he's just a step-father and not really related to little Mary. It would be worth another chapter to see how this all rolls out.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Agree. This second act is very good. I would still love to see the third act bring things to a conclusion. Also, it would be great if it was more obvious that the stories were related.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

You peaked my interest good job

TheMTOneTheMTOne7 months ago

A 3rd act would be good, especially with the transition for Michael to get his daughter back. Sucks for Kurt either way, maybe he moves nearby and becomes Uncle Kurt, who knows how it will be written.

But the real meat in a possible Act 3 will be the real consequences for the mom, because right now she clearly still doesn't feel it. Divorce is on the horizon, and she is still in the home, but soon it will all come crashing.

A good series so far.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent. Needs a follow up.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWandering_Mongol@Wandering_Mongol
Thank you for checking out my stories! I'm grateful, and hopefully you enjoy them. 2-28-24 It Needed Doin' is ongoing. More is coming. Yes, Kiki is a bitch, but she cuts through a lot of nonsense and gets things done. Chief Hagen is a retired CWO5, and likely to be the eventu...

SIMILAR Stories