All Comments on 'The Call Girl and the Businessman Ch. 02'

by subtlekiss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A thrilling read

Thought provoking; I feel the intensity. Thank you.

subtlekisssubtlekissover 5 years agoAuthor
Good morning and thank you!

I value your comment. It gave me more confidence and motivation to continue my story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good

Extraordinary character development. Well done. Please continue.

subtlekisssubtlekissover 5 years agoAuthor
Appreciate your comment.

Thank you for thinking highly of my work. It made my night *.*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I've read both chapters and i loved them! The story is engaging and i would like to read more about those two caracters.. Very well written!

subtlekisssubtlekissover 5 years agoAuthor
The writer is smiling *.*

Thank you. I am touched to hear that my story is engaging. I hope to keep it up. I have an original framework of how I would like to go about it, but I have changed it a bit, but I hope it is equally engaging too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
unbelievable

You have described the relationship between my girlfriend and myself almost perfectly. You have brought a true sense of enlightenment to my mind about us.

Thank you for the insight into our behavior toward each other. I can say that I see her from inside her head now.

A Treat

subtlekisssubtlekissover 5 years agoAuthor
I appreciate your comment :)

Oh, that's one of the sweetest comments I had ever read. Blush. *.* I wish both you and your girlfriend the greatest of love and happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so insightful

i am hoping this character development continues in this vein - I'll read on with expectation.

subtlekisssubtlekissover 5 years agoAuthor
You made me smile

Hope the rest of the chapters live up to your expectation :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

I'm torn with so strong an emotion I cannot describe when I read Chapter 2. Such deep conversations that this story should make it to mainstream audience. It is an excellent example of a story that pulls at heartstrings. Maria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You may not know it yet, Lila, but you may be falling in love with Matthias...

subtlekisssubtlekissover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the heartwarming comments. I have not been writing for some time now but I do hope to be able to do so again. Reading reader's comments always motivates me. To know that my stories have made an impact, hopefully for the better :) May they inspire and stay a little longer with you.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

This is such an unusual and seductive story for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubtlekiss@subtlekiss
Writing stories have always been a passion of mine. I believe in a love which can heal; a love which can strengthen; and in a love which is desire and passion. When we open up our hearts to love, we see a colourful world of endless possibilities; peppered with everlasting joy....