The Call Girl and the Businessman Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subtlekiss
subtlekiss
188 Followers

I could not explain how or why it happened. I bent down towards his sleeping figure and delicately, without guilt or guile, all in my own volition, I kissed him on his lips, feeling him; all of him with the softness of my lips against his. Just as abruptly, I tore myself away from him.

Just then, his head shifted a little, his body wiggled more to my side and immediately I froze.

"Lila."

He had murmured my name in his sleep. He had called out to me. His eyes were closed, his eyebrows still twitched. I looked at him, feeling wretched; yearning for absolution of all my sins.

I forced myself out of his bed. I looked at the key again and grasped it in my hands. The golden key gleamed in my hands, mocking me.

"Lila."

I heard him call my name again. This time it was barely a whisper. I had to go, I could stay no longer. I would burst out crying. In God's name, why would I cry? I did not know, I was no longer in command of my senses.

At the grand lobby, Henry handed me my duffel bag.

"Rough night?" He asked me when he saw me.

I shook my head. It was a private matter. I managed a broad smile, but I guess it did not convince him enough.

"You're in no state to walk home. Besides it's still too dark. Shall I call you a cab?" He asked, very politely.

I shook my head again.

"I'll call Pablo. I believe he is somewhere near on standby for us." I said, recalling that Fiona had a new client somewhere at this end of the boulevard too.

I did just that, waited in the lounge and slumped down on the chesterfield. I did not realize that Henry had crept up by my side. He stood discreetly.

"I have to warn you about him. He is a psychiatric patient. We doormen know everything." He said.

Nothing of which I did not already know.

"It's not him. It's me, I'm afraid." I said.

Henry looked baffled. So did I really. I had outdone myself. When I walked out the majestic penthouse suites towards the waiting car, I looked up towards to where Mr. Boardmann's suite was. I saw a dim light flickering from his window. The flickering lights took me back to him, and I wondered if I should have stayed the night.

"Lila."

I felt, rather than heard him calling me, from the fortieth floor. He had always been with me, all along. I felt a chill in my spine, and I scented the musky saturation all over again.

subtlekiss
subtlekiss
188 Followers