All Comments on 'The Call of Blood'

by cloacas

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments
fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Absolutely Outstanding Poweful Story!

I was enthralled. I was also very pleased that he was not destroyed by his revenge. That he was able to love and marry again. That would have been the true tragedy - to lose the ability to love due to a faithless partner.

BTW the revenge was proportional to the crime. Forcing her to admit it to him was terribly ironic. His insights (your insights?) - into her, himself, and life in general were a wonderful read.

Write more. Write soon.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 19 years ago
I liked this story

well thought out, no silly plot stuff ups.

Overall a powerful story, well told and I loved the many references to history, world events and old Bill S.

Can you give us more like this?Please?

thebulletthebulletalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

There aren't many new variations in the 'cheating wife/vengeful husband' genre, but you've created one. I agree with Kanga. Keep the words comin'. It's great to have a new and intelligent voice rising from the daily dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Enjoyed

It was good from the first to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
ABSOLUTELY KILLER

Just wonderful. Nuanced, literate and wise. I don't say that often. And the ass fucking was really excellent. Hot Sex and a real story.

Take your time , cloacas, and give us another masterpiece. I'll be waiting for it.

PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 19 years ago
interesting

I liked it. You were able to move everything along nicely and come to a good conclusion. It was nice to see it finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yawn

Yet another boring revenge story. And I had to laugh out loud when you spoke of becoming "more detached from actual emotional intimacy." That might mean something if you displayed in the story the least amount of "emotional intimacy."

From this story, it makes me wonder if you have the least inkling of what "emotional intimacy" means in real life.

And there is nothing 'erotic' in the story, unless having your characters going through the motions of sex like puppets is erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sick, Sick, Sick

Only people sicker than the writer are those who can Jack Off to it

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Good

A good story, I liked it well done.

Don1028Don1028almost 19 years ago
I see Papa the Toad enjoyed it

It would. Only a sick mind like his would.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Another excellent story!

After the deluge of crappy stories about cheating spouses, it is good to read a story where it is not all right to cheat, where the husband does not become a cum sprinkler when he finds out his wife is cheating.

Thank you for the time and effort it took you to write this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story...

One of the better ones I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
OH GEE was that good!!

NOT!!!! He is such a macho man--he is so macho he branded his new wife--no it was only a tattoo--which is as close to fantasy as this sorry story gets. OF course any other man who sees his intials in the pubic hair will be scared shitless and run away!!! What a crock of dung.

Blue88Blue88almost 19 years ago
Outstanding

Well written, literate and well plotted. There is certainly a very dark undercurrent to this tale and revenge taken to this extreme is disturbing. I would have preferred it if the husband would just have walked away from her, but of course, this would have made for a far more different tale.

This woman had issues that would not have made a reconciliation possible. The end of this relationship was obvious, the revenge taken should make us all uneasy.

studyingstudyingalmost 19 years ago
one of the very best

great psychological insights.

fantaztic character development.

avoided simplistic easy answers.

great resolution.

ahh. the sound of satisfaction.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
We always hear that Literotica ain't Shakespeare,

but your ability to describe the emotions of a man betrayed is amazing. It was a bit of a dark story, but it is a dark subject at times, isn't it? Will didn't write all comedies! I have not seen this story's equal for the use of allegories and other literary tools. You are one of the best writers I have seen on this site and I await more stories from you. I expect your range will increase and we will read some lighter, gentler work, as well. I hope those that say this is a porn site and not an English exam read your work and see the difference between words and literature. You are something. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Superb

"There are more things in heaven and hell"----

great story. Brutal at times but weren't Amy's actions brutal? I thought the narrator's action was appropriate. The rough sex was appropriate. Perhaps the narrator (what is his name?---it is probably in the story) is a little macho but, this side of murder and dismemberment,which aren't acceptable, his actions were equal to the crime. And remember Amy was not a first-time offender, and, remember, she wasn't planning to give up her lover on the side. The husband's using her for his own pleasure and to drive home(literally---backwards and forwards) a point is appropriate in my opinion.

There is room for sensitivity in this world---a lot of vacant space that it should fill---but here Amy deserves everything she got---and, according to the story, her life wasn't ruined. She survived, even got married later (poor fictional guy!).

The writer demonstrates intelligence, originality in plot and effective graphic sex scenes. This story may be too rough for some readers but,thank goodness short of retribution by murder, this is preferable to a passive husband or to one jerking off in the closet while his wife is getting fucked in his bed. I can see a character in a state of shock and figuratively punched in the gut, all emotional buoyancy expelled, but a passive husband like in the original Law of the Heart (I'm not intentionally picking on HH, the author, but using his story as an illustration) is totally unacceptable. And willing cuckholds? They must exist in the world. Are the fantasies of some authors an indication that those authors have such a desire? those stories can't be enjoyable except to readers who identify with the adulterous lovers and what is that saying about those readers?

These stories are as much about power as sex---more so. What can make them interesting beyond running the gamut of many emotions is the dramatic tension inherent in the story. Other genres don't have that dramatic tension. Sci-fi/fantasy and perhaps Mind Control stories can create surprising alien worlds and off-the-wall plots but the drama has to be worked at to get it in the story. Erotic Couplings can be juicy and warm and imaginatively wild but they don't reach as many emotions or as deep as the Cheating Spouse story. Romance can be warm, cuddly, reassuring, but only if dramatic elements are added by the writer can a Romance equal this inherently dramatic genre.

cloacas, I'll be looking for even more stories from you.

playingcardcompany

SalamisSalamisalmost 19 years ago
Well Done!

I have a fondness for this genre because of stories like this. I thoroughly enjoyed this tale. That’s not to say that some parts did not make me feel uncomfortable. However, the prose, the flow and the characterizations won me over. You provided a tough resolution to a difficult problem and made it very interesting as it unfolded. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Now I'm Impressed teehee

Makes me think twice of EVER cheating on my husband. Your insights into revenge are at the very least imaginative. Still laughing and a little horney. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Pure, unadulterated bullshit!

Revenge made a better man of him? Yeah, right. This is as well-written as any revenge story I've seen* - but psychologically it is pure fantasy - anyone agreeing with the author needs help Shakespeare WAS right (as was Jesus)

*damnation with faint praise, in case you didn't get it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yawn

Another dull revenge story. Someone have issues?

The grammar was sound and the story flowed well. There were moments the sex was good. You have talent as a writer but need to redirect your energies to something less violent.

The wife is a misguided, selfish person. The husband is evil. He became far worse than her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Talent On Display - KUDO's Author

Skill above the fray! A litle dark yes - also occasionally morose and largely deviously calculating in reaction to the pain. Deep and keen in retaliation of her second falling without an end in sight. Balanced by his redemptive subsequent marriage and children.

The Author writes with confidence and tools not everyone has or can fully appreciate at first blush. I sense a polished previous skill being employed and enjoy this - his second foray into this theme of marital reality and consequence. I too hope for more as it helps balance the extreme absurdities the jaded pitiful non-real others seem to need or write.

Life can be cruel and extracting - respect, trust and love torn can sometimes be repaired but not easily or repeatedly - turning the other cheek oftentimes isn't the answer if you have to live with yourself - forever!

Author - please stay awhile - entertain us again and again with this emotionally explosive reactive experience most fear, many expect or have lived through! with High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very well written!!

I must say , that for the first time'this story got my attenion, and i like it very much.It looks on aspects of life, in the really world. we all play a role, weather we like it or not, it's how we deal with it that count's.Please write more like this.....Thanks

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding

What an amazing, well written story.

I loved it and found it hilarious.

It is also amazing that people who advocate forgiveness do not do that when they are the wronged party. Damn! They did not even forgive you for writing a story they did not like, but you said it all. Corruption is everywhere, especially where you least expect it.

Keep writing.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well written but...

This is a well written story. Some of us will definitely find it erotic. Maybe even extremely erotic.

However there are certain parts which I could not fathom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You write like an artist with a brush

Very good and very vivid. A cheating wife with a different slant and that's good. Ronnie W.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
A Call for ...

MORE!!

Interesting tale. I really liked how he figured the wife out. Someone else wished her new husband well, and SO DO I!

Ah well, the main character faced his inner demons too and was able to come out, scarred yes battered yes but still was able to avoid the pit that obsessive revenge can become.

Three times at bat and I think you have nailed it ..well.. Three Times!

Another pitch?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Entertaining Story

Excellent story. it was well thought out. you really have the "knack" for this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Small criticism

One very small criticism. "Cloacas" (the name itself refers to an organ that is both asshole and pussy, as seen in birds) wrote "Thou shall reap what thou sows."

I think he/she/it probably meant "sowest." My dictionary defines "sows" as female pigs. However, given the situation, that's not unreasonable.

It's a very enjoyable, well-written story and a breath of fresh air on this quality-starved site.

Will Bailey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I love it!

I don't expected such an almost poetic story.

By the way, "Cloacas" is the plural of sewer in Spanish

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Okay, but.....

Granted, I prefer the "happy ending." But I do enjoy an appropriate revenge piece. And Amy is clearly a repeat offender.

So, I'll be watching for future submissions, but.....

This is a rather dark & cerebral piece; not much of an emotional connection to the characters, especially Amy. Your hero so dispassionately dissects his relationships that they become unreal to me.

So that's my positive criticsm for the day; I'll leave it to the brain-dead wusses to spew their useless critiques.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
philosphical musings on the human spirit

what i loved about this story is that your own very clear interests in philosophy shine through like a beacon. and what is more, they are not heavy handed, but an essential part of the plot. the last meditation on revenge felt like it had depth to it, even if i do not agree with it myself--spinoza's dictum--repay passionate hate with rational love...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

Piss-poor.

PultoyPultoyover 18 years ago
Most Excellent

Very entertaining. Thank you.

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I went back and read this again

after reading your new story. As several writers have mentioned, an amazing job. There were good insights, and the literary allusions were well done. I particularly liked the summation of the cost of Hamlet's revenge.

You clearly are both one of the most literate and literary writers on this site, and it's reflected in your stories.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Writing

I can't say I LOVED the main topic of the story...But DAMN! You really know how to turn a phrase, as it were. I haven't read any prose THAT good in a while. At the considerable risk of OVER-stimulating your EGO, I have to ask whether or not you are a professional writer. With all due credit to all the references to old WILL, you still used alot of your own words, to great credit. OUTSTANDING writing, my friend. Thank you for your efforts, it's a distinct pleasure to read this kind of effort.

AgenaAgenaover 18 years ago
Great

A great story. Looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Impressive

the story of the cheating wife was, of course, just another verse in that sad old story. But the examination of the need for revenge, the protagonists's putting himself in perspective as a member of the fallen human race, and the love-hate nature of the vengeful relationship made this a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What Great Writing!

With all of the garbage on site, this story is terrific. Sex, revenge, humor, and a great ending. In a tradgey such as a cheating spouce, a little payback and humor and sex is better than most get. Like the story The Bean Counter, this has great appeal. Wish this author, unlike most on Literotica, would write many more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Interesting

more than interesting, actually. well written. thank you for not going for reconciliation but ending it in a positive note for both.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
One of the very best cheating wife tales

Superbly written tale of a thinking man's revenge on his cheating wife. I appreciated the fact that she got the first bite of the apple free but the return trip to the table of forbidden pleasures earned her a trip to divorce court. Realistic characters who act believably, an interesting story line and a conclusion that satisfies.

techsantechsanabout 17 years ago
A Well-Told Story

This one was well planned and executed, just like his revenge. Maybe the most impressive was the style and skill with which you handled the language. Great job.

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Very entertaining

A great read. Well thought out and written. Thank you.

waratahwaratahalmost 17 years ago
Potent stuff

Wow.

Loved the 'mutually assured destruction' aspect with new wife too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
simply superb

Way above the usual standard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What a crock!

I have never heard such senseless gibberish in my life. A meaningless screed that jumps from one euphamism to another. First it is Hamlet (Condolenses to the Bard), then a medieval war game, then a modern war game, etc.<p>

All of that covered by a morose whining, like a cheap cheese melted over a tasteless piece of ground beef. And everyone who dosen't know better pretends that it is such a wonderful gourmet meal.<p>

Jeeze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
No

A very sordid story.. She was definitely in the wrong but as they didn't have any kids to worry about it would be a fairly easy matter to divorce her and destroy the other cheater too.. Marriages and long term relations are not meant to become this way, and boredom is no excuse..Be honest and state what you need instead..That said the way the guy got his revenge made me want to puke.. if she was his love before and he wanted to give her the world, how come it was so easy for him to turn coat and become this psychopath of a husband.. That's not natural, that's f*ng disturbed.. Cheers Yoron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice

Excellent tale, very well written. One of the very best authors on this site. BTW, who are the two soft-cocks leaving their spectacularly boring remarks below? What a drag... fucking gaylords. I mean everyone's entitled to an opinion, I know, but maybe they shouldn't be. Heheheh

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
There is so much here...

Can't believe I have not commented on the story before. This is one of the best LW stories. It takes the familiar yarn of betrayal and revenge but elavetes it to heights you rarely see here. The psychlogical depth of the husband's world, the literary allusions -it's something which should be saved and revisited...

BTW, it's true that the wife's chracter was not visited by the narrater in the same depth as the husband's, but that's ok, we have a limited point of view (the husband's).

From the description though I'd say that the wife would qualify as a Border Line Personality Disorder. He's much better with the new woman as far as safety and predictability in his life...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
stupid storyit is too bad you are too old to go ba

it is too bad you are too old to go back to school, because a person in 8th grade could write better than this.

juanwildonejuanwildonealmost 16 years ago
best served ... just right

revenge stories are tough - they have to be - in order to be believable. this is one of the best [if not the best] revenge stories here. great set up, perfect pacing and what places this story in the pantheon of revenge stories the whole section with his new wife and the father in law bit.

simply a classic

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the Best Revenge Scenarios Ever

Excellent!

zed0zed0over 15 years ago
Great

A Little wordy, but enjoyed the hell out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
gripping!

I've enjoyed the story (and as a Russian myself i feel i ought to have appreciated some bits more than other readers ;)) and whilst I personally didn't get much out of the sex scenes, I found everything else about the story to be very appealing. It's intriguing, smart, well-written, and I enjoy the way the main male character is portrayed. Gripping quite like a detective story, well done!!

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
Should be in the 'Hall of fame' of revenge tales

Upon revisiting this haunting revenge story I can only say that with the incorporation of Hamlet et al. the story gives you at times the sense that you read an epic tale of revenge, not a short story... Still, the literary allusions never feel over done or out of place. <P>

In addition, you weigh with the husband all the options and attitudes towards revenge, and with him you go through all the stages of the emotional reaction to this diasterous break up in ones life. IMHO, it's among the top three best revenge stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

I can't see why anyone wouldn't like this story. It had cheating at the first with honesty and reconciliation and then revenge a couple of years later after the wife started cheating again. Hell, it had everything most readers want to read! I suspect that some commenters want to give a low rating for their own personal reasons. They are unfair to the author whether the writing or plot is good or not...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I have read so many tales on this site

and I cannot say I've ever enjoyed a story more. A wonderful tapestry of sex, revenge, anguished hearts, love and betrayal, and understanding of the human psyche. In the end I didn't want you to leave her, I wanted you to bottle it and ruin the story, give it a pathetic ending. But you followed the rules of tragedy and the ending was poignant yet necessary. Absolutely the very best revenge story I've ever read, I savoured every paragraph, almost every word. Thank you for contributing this to the site. Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is hard!!!!!

This story was part delight and part crap. If you could read it without the sex it's a good story. The sex parts sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A cut above!

Without a doubt one of the all time best stories I have read. Excellent craftsmanship to compliment a continually shifting story the was never boring. Writing at its best! And, timeless, it seems. Congratulations.

grogers7grogers7about 14 years ago
Excellent

Well conceived and constructed. Good insight into human motivations.

Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great

this story gave me goosebumps. Very well done!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 14 years ago
More Wisdom

My son, keep your father's command, And do not forsake the law of your mother. Bind them continually upon your heart; Tie them around your neck. When you roam, they will lead you; When you sleep, they will keep you; And when you awake, they will speak with you. For the commandment is a lamp, And the law a light; Reproofs of instruction are the way of life,

To keep you from the evil woman, From the flattering tongue of a seductress. Do not lust after her beauty in your heart, Nor let her allure you with her eyelids. For by means of a harlot A man is reduced to a crust of bread; And an adulteress will prey upon his precious life. Can a man take fire to his bosom, And his clothes not be burned? Can one walk on hot coals, And his feet not be seared? So is he who goes in to his neighbor's wife; Whoever touches her shall not be innocent. Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding; He who does so destroys his own soul. Wounds and dishonor he will get, And his reproach will not be wiped away. For jealousy is a husband's fury; Therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance. He will accept no recompense, Nor will he be appeased though you give many gifts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

Well done

Thank you

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
johngalt2300@yahoo.com

Without going into any detail I am occasionally plagued with my own personal demons and actually find these type stories uplifting in a dark sort of way. This story captured and held me throughout. Excellent job...thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

i enjoy reading what you write and perspective on relationships, keep writing

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
I thought his revenge was well earned by the guilty....

Great story, well outlined and executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Call of the Creampie

this dude just loved all the sloppy seconds he was getting, maybe the new wife will serve him some creapies

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
I loved the previous comment!!!

The call of the creampies,,, very true for him.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Unrealistic garbage.

So I gave it 1 star.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
It had promise but it failed

The man offered a bargain to her: act like a total slut and we'll fix this. She did and he reneged. One can say that she had it coming but I can't see her happily fucking him senseless on command during the divorce she didn't want. That was when the story went off the rails for me.

I also don't like revenge fucks very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow this sucked, and in a bad way

Consider looking up the following terms:

Outlines

Paragraphs

At least your sentences were correct, but why'd didn't you pother organizing it.

Frankly, this wasn't a story but a rambling of ideas.

This is why we have editors. You'd be much better off with one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This is one of the best stories ever posted on this site!

I have no idea what the recent negative comments are about. This is brilliant. This makes recent idiots like "stangstar", or whatever, look like the hacks they are. And this didn't even get 4.5 stars. What a crime.

count2threecount2threealmost 13 years ago
Sorry didn't like it at all

The whole Story was a totally superficial revenge fantasy that never even worked as such, because it is abundantly clear that the hubby in your story is only happy in the end because that is what you wanted. The whole story was one of his self destruction. You anally avoided any meaningful psychological themes.

I mean luckily for your rating there are lots of vengeful "anonymous" Butt heads here who vote shit like this to the top, but you shouldn't settle for that.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
I gave it 5 star

just because he got revenge, and didn't go out like a pussy. like most of the commentor that hated the story. i'm glad the husband fuck that slut over.

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Honest.

...as well as a lesson to all who heed the siren call to cheat !

Very well put - references to spearshaking willy & his Hamlet were very apposite.

Good story well written - Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't. fuck. sluts.

Even if it is your wife. Only a cuck can get it up for a cheating wife anyway.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I gave you short weight and I apologize

Writing: Your writing had an effortless quality to it for the most part. I didn't see a lot of grammatical errors, misspellings or poorly used words.

Some of your prose I wish I wrote myself. The "fuck you Will" section actually circled the square and spoke of higher truths while still avoiding being overly fanicful.

Unfortunatly, in other spots, you went into purple prose. This occurred mostly when you sought to elevate the prose. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't.

I liked the plot very much. Simple.

I didn't enjoy the sex scenes much. I reread and finally got that she was attempting to atone without buying forgiveness. But honking boobs and getting her to say stupid stuff is stupid. Not arousing. Not that I was looking to get aroused, but it was silly just from a story aspect.

I scored this way too low and I apologize. I appreciate your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice! (Also, DWmoroncuck voted this story a 1*, so I can thankfully rate it a 5)

Probably one of the best Loving Wives stories on this site.

Don't know what the hell some of the commenters below were dribbling on about, especially the ones casting disparaging remarks about your abilities in the English language. Your prose is wonderfully readable and flows very smoothly.

The others, who didn't like your character, well, that's fair enough I suppose, it's a matter of preference and taste. Personally, if he just kicked the wife out, it wouldn't have been such an interesting story.

Now, since the known gaylord and poo-jabber extraordinaire, DWmoroncuck, called this work of art, garbage, I grant this story 5*****'s !! Hehehehe....

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I think Beermaker excellent revenge story (Dawn the cheating slut wife) is the mesurement for me. That is the best for me. This story is near it. The most important he avoided the long prison and destroied his wife and her lover.

BourbondogBourbondogalmost 12 years ago
This kicked ass

Sweet revenge served hotttt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story - BUT

Too much juvenile, senseless and exagerated banter with the sex scenes. I felt like you wanted to hear yourself talk - like, you are so impressed with your mastery of semantics?

I liked the story and I thought the two of them staying fuck buddies going through the divorce was a nice touch - yes, it happens!

Anyway, good read, could have been done in two and half pages.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... it contained my two favorite elements ass fucking and revenge then you combined them into revenge ass fucking.

Panther Fan.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
no wonder

no wonder i liked it YOU DID DORY my all time favorie!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Revenge -

Not always so satisfying -

But usually painful -

She did seem to work pretty hard to deserve it - and even seemed to truly love him - in her warped out of control way - too bad most true men cannot tolerate such abuse and disrespect - and a woman like her would not likely tolerate a man who did heh

Doomed to live in her own self styled hell - good for her -

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Decent Revenge

He should have warned her new husband about her being a cheater. Then she would have been alone. The goals that all cheaters need to achieve. Alone, broken. broke and unloved. Yeah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Good....5

I've learned a few disturbing things about myself. Thank You, that was/is a great write....bill

norcal62norcal62almost 11 years ago
A little disturbing to see how many liked this type of revenge story.

Hubby is an anal fetish freak [author's alter ego?], and psychopathic to boot. What with all the raging mayhem in hubbie's mind, wifey wasn't too bad off in the end. Can't see that she had any idea of real love.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

it is a perfect revenge story where humilitation of the cheater equals what the cheated had to deal with. yes it is a great well written story and i shoud know, i write crap and wish i could write like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cantbuyaclue

gets it right, he does write crap, eats a lot of it too, and gets his packed pretty often as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bah!

Over the top, blow'em up revenge. Too much and implausible at best.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Another Story that was written long before I started commenting!

I could continue lamenting the number of good authors who have stopped posting but here is a really wonderful work of art. The fact that I praise it and gave it five stars many years ago does not mean I like all aspects. As far as I am concerned I do not really distinguish the sexual aspect of his revenge from consensual rape. He could have considered the account balanced after sending out the pictures to all her friends and relatives. But that was the author's choice and I will not hold back on praise for the story because of this.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
At least he did not become a WILLING CUCKOLD like some of these authors like.

Or those that call it a revenge story and then write no revenge into the story. Fuck them and the willing cuckolds. Forgive your wife or GF from fucking around you for three or four times. What a crock!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
GET EVEN FOR SURE...GET REVENGE OF COURSE

but try and save your soul...a necessity. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disturbing.

This guy was a closet cuck who got off fucking his wife's lover's seconds not once, but twice! The revenge was WAAAYY too long and over the top to be believable. Just send out pictures and e-mails, divorce the cunt for adultery, and make the story twice as realistic in half the length.

racoon1174racoon1174over 10 years ago
Torch the bitch and save your soul

A great revenge story totally believable. I can't believe I've missed this one as long as I've been reading here. Sad that this author isn't writing anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow 1 star;

1 star for sure. what a bunch of crap from crappy authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
give it up

ur a shitty lousy wannabe author

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
where do these

cuck wannabe writers come from,,,must be a cuck producing universe out there somewhere.

1/10 of 1% of a star for this auto bio cuck writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous