All Comments on 'The Call of Blood'

by cloacas

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments
RedRachaelRedRachael26 days ago

Two very disturbed individuals

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really like this story. A true classic. The characters are fully realized, the emotions are intense and the story is compelling. I don't like any of the main characters, except maybe the second wife. A wild emotional ride for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm completely not like this guy. There's no way I could fuck my wife if I knew she was cheating on me. I would not want to even touch her, let alone be in her cheating cunt. Would not want to be in the same house as her.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Totally out there in left field, but we'll done and dam sexy. Can't ask for a much better revenge without blood and killing.

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy3 months ago

I have to laugh at the Anonymous commenter said he found it offensive that the revenge fucks were given. Whoever you are, get a name. And truly understand that these are well written stories. If you don't like fictional stories, go find a safe space and read cookbooks.

I loved this story. Well written

Well prepared.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too wordy .

alextasyalextasy3 months ago

One of the finest written stories on the site. The revenge is sharp and the clever introspection gives it an ethereal mood.

Thank you!

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Really good story. I’m able to understand it better each time I read it. TBimbos pretty much nailed the Amy character in his comment.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

This is a great story. I know some people are going to be really offended by how he treated Amy, but honestly I found it, particularly the conversations around it, pretty damn funny. From a psychological standpoint, I think that perhaps Amy has this intense need for sexual validation and when her husband turned her into basically his sex toy, she was probably riding high off a combination of guilt, validation and lust. Hell, she rode it all the way to the finalization of the divorce and after it. Obviously she got addicted to it. The irony here is that THIS is probably what would have kept her from straying, so in a way, it's even a worse punishment - she loses both the reality (the loving husband and promise of a family) as well as the fantasy sex. It's actually a brilliant revenge because Amy is given everything she wants and then has it taken away from her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A really good story up till all the revenge fucks. After that, I actually found it offensive and I've never said that about a story before!

bobareenobobareeno11 months ago

This is a story from a very good writer. Many excellent phrases pepper his work. His stories are insightful and intelligent. I am saddened that we are not seeing more of his work, the writer’s last story is from 2005.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No I get why the writer choose the pen name Cloaca’s…. His stories are like that! Smells to high heavens! What a stupid dummy twit … a one page story stretched beyond belief and in the end… fizzle like a fart!

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

A little unrealistic in spots, mainly the continued fucking thru the divorce, but overall pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
*

dumb

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop is not foolproof, is it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finished the story despite getting lost in the psychobabble of master revenge making them closer and they fucked their self hatred out, if you dont understand what i wrote, neither did i thru most of the 2nd half of page 3. Didnt empathize w/ the brainiac breakthru that amy was acting and the 2 roles were wife and sex toy for others, resent not getting that explained and the BS on page 3. Revenge is good yes, keep it simple brutal and painful, let them survive to remember. 3*s for the confusing bs. They love each other but only when they fuck and cheat and do BDSM, crap. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you are truly the innocent party the revenge taken on the cheater should be nothing short of devastating ,,,,,,,short only of death and physical damage. Nothing less. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good, the right amount of revenge brings closure, the clever bit is finding out how much is the right amount before you damage or worse, destroy who you are, getting revenge, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When they cheat…..make em pay! But let them know BEFOREHAND what will be coming….goes both ways, husband and wife. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way over the top. Lot of degradation. Amy was schizo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Warned about revenge but degrading was extra

Not happening after taking her and not watching

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Powerful!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well developed and were told story, A defined narrative of a nice guy who grew s set and didn’t’ settle as an owned man. Some might say he should have just divorced the cheater snd moved on however he needed to reclaim his life and dignity…. And he did that in spades. I wonder if she ever got an award for her acting skills? I would have hurt Rob more … much more. Wife has a terrible tragedy and he fucks another woman…. Death or crippling his bslls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Instantly one of my all time favorites. I love that the mc never wiped out on his plan for complete retribution. The simple sentence, "I didn't hesitate" was just so fulfilling. No wavering, burn the bitch and her boyfriend to the ground. Just fricking brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some of the commenters here only have it half right. "Firm hand" is another word self-confidence and the willingness to use it. Not violently or sadistically, but to hold a partner to account for breach of trust. But also the willingness to accept contrition and give conditional forgiveness. The rest if trust but verify. All this, and the missing element from many here is that it goes both ways, because such accountability means respect for the one you married. Undemonstrated contrition means nothing. In the end, marriage IS a contract which makes each party responsible and accountable. Old-fashioned? Perhaps, but real just like international relations are realistically. The romantics blather about Love but Respect is a key part and parcel. I love my wife of 34 years, but also fear her wrath when deserved in recognition of her personage. So, yes, a good story albeit a bit over the top.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[09.01.23]

Excellente and Fun story!

11/10!!!!!

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Women need a firm hand and I do not mean violence I mean they need to know who is the boss when the chips are down. and where the line is that they can not cross. Great story

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Well developed and told. story... Too many Amy's out there. Too few husband that take control back.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 1 year ago

Raw and insightful. Helluva story.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

Loved the development of the story and the characters with faults. Thanks and enjoyed the read.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Second affair in the first four years of marriage? She isn't worth the effort. Get away, get free, and then you can embarrass them all you want. Just don't look back. It seems to me she isn't worth the effort of getting revenge.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

Dissolved into trash. 3*

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

@NoSauce4u - don't see why it's hard to believe. He's capable of love and caring. Doesn't mean he has to be weak or not have darker sides. Most people have those. Few are honest (including with themselves) about darkness in them

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

The protagonist is a bit fucked up in the head, I would say. I find it hard to believe that a guy that does stuff like that can start a new, find a new wife, love her, etc.

It wasn't a bad story, tho. I just don't agree with the protagonist's actions. He could have smoked the lover and his s*ut wife without giving in to the hate. Just record them doing stuff, and then publish it - and maybe add some fake stuff into the mix, crazy stuff.

Anyways, don't allow the cheating partner to corrupt your mind, too, after breaking your heart. Such stuff usually has you end up in a much darker place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are one 💩 writer. Who the fuck told you to write fucked up stories?! 🖕👎

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good/great story but 1 point not really made clear, did he reveal to Amy that he was behind the website after he had his revenge or divorce? The Devil is in the detail! 5*

Dobbin55

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66almost 2 years ago

Very intelligent, insightful, and well written.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

A really good revenge story. Nice job.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

like the blackmail by the Russians and aftermath

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

The ten o'clock calls are meaningless, she can simply arrange to be in her room at ten. He should call at random times. Even then, she can be with her lover in her room.

\

"They say that God is in the details. Well then, so is the devil." - Actually, the saying IS, "The devil is in the details."

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A wife who fucks a different man than her husband makes me puke but doesn't make me ever fuck her again. But there are men who aren't afraid of anything, they even put up with HIV just to be able to fuck someone.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Once a cheater... True words!!!

carvohicarvohiover 2 years ago

The first time I read this was back in 2012. I remember I enjoyed it, but never left a comment. Here again I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's a five all the way.

Sad thing though. This is a great writer. He has good stories, but like so many he just stopped. I hope he's still alive.

Thanbks Cloacus.

carvohi

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

No idea where this went in the end. It started good enough and I thought "Hey this might be something" but by the end of the first page I realized you're one of those brain damaged guys that have serious issues being afraid of women.

Not only could you not control the raging retard in you but signaled clearly you were going drive this sack of shit off the cliff.

Like most, I am truly glad your writing career met swift end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably the sickest BTB tale I've ever read but there is no doubt about the quality and intelligence of the writing. The concept that cruelty makes you a better man would no doubt find favour among sadists everywhere but I'm not sure it's a quality that most of us would want in our partners and friends.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Refreshing alternative to all of the smarmy-assed stories about freezing hubbies and fainting cheaters. Caught, plan designed, plan executed, reward taken, game over. No stems and seeds that you don't need. Extremely well written with just enough alliteration to remind us that the specific case--as stark and twisted as it is--is universally human.

Reconcile with your fallen partner and they call you a cuck...exact max revenge and they still call you a cuck. TV programming--the "content"--is merely a vehicle for the commercials...LW story comments are a vehicle for angry, frustrated males with no place home. Just the way it is.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, extremely well-written. By focusing on the revenge and his emotions it overcomes the tired tropes of so many LW stories. It's also very funny but does show how easy it would be to go over the top. Amy got no more than she deserved, but if he hadn't been as strong as he was, he could have descended into hell with her.

5*****

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Wow that was an amazing story. Definitely will be one of my faves. For those who don’t necessarily see eye to eye with the MC. Well that’s fine we are all built differently , but I tell you this as the great lyricist 2 PAC once said, “Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy” There is nothing better than a rightful comeuppance. If you live an honorable life and deal in good faith with those you meet, and in return that good faith is paid in treachery and deceit. Then you owe it to yourself to balance that karmic debt in your favor.

1Merlin1Merlinalmost 3 years ago

Great story. A terrible anger over an unforgivable betrayal. A wife who even as she knows there is no way for their marriage to be salvaged accepts punishment to keep her own sanity. None of the touchy feely bullshit about redemption and forgiveness in this story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The first half was fine then went downhill badly. never finished the last page.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

Humiliation is not my cuppa, so I didn't score it.

markivunibmarkivunibabout 3 years ago

poor writing, confusing to read

Gram1Gram1about 3 years ago

This was an excruciating read. The husband/protagonist was even more despicable than the LW! It just went on and on and by the end, I couldn't care less what happened to any of them.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Rather ridiculous.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 3 years ago
Good ending

A convulated plot but I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Revenge!

A wise man once told me that "Revenge, whether served hot or cold, is still revenge, and that is all that matters." Since that day, I have held those words as a mantra.

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

yeah the sexual humiliation was harsh as stated by just_words but the crossroads for him was after his run, toweling off and sitting in his car, that's when he had his epiphany or turned to the dark side. It could have been simple and he could have just folded the internet with his proof but instead he went this route and let her dangle like a cat with a mouse but in this case both their souls died. Well maybe her's was dead all along but he still had some good in him until the final humiliation. She really ran with it though, not sure who the real Amy is, certainly not the woman he married, I imagine she's doing the same routine until she gets too old for it. But I don't think it made him a stronger and better person, it made him cruel.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
I think a lot of readers

Got the master/slave part wrong. Real punishment would have been to ignore her. He was and actually stated he was doing it for her to play a role to ease her guilt.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Perhaps his revenge tasted sweet, but in the end hie is lying in the same pool of mud as his ex wife. He had a good plan, well executed, but turning his wife and ex into sperm receptacles lowered him to her level.

mower9527mower9527about 4 years ago

one of the best BTBs i have ever read. strong work.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Reading again, sorry, but I still like the revenge.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Not really.

Using sex as a weapon to dominate a cheating wife is the action of a misogynist. It's not very appealing.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Mixed reaction

You write exceedingly well. The first two pages built a serious sympathy for your protagonist. But like other tragedies before yours once you stuck your tentative toe into insanity it morphed onto one of the most misogynist fantasies I've read even on this misogynist site, and in its most misogynist category. I couldn't enjoy that, although just like a train wreck I couldn't look away. This is some ugly shit, man. The "redemption" he finds at the end is empty and meaningless. Mutually assured destruction? What a wonderful way to live out your life.

Who is your connection, and where does that weed come from? I want to avoid that motherfucker.

As a piece of writing it's at once masterful and disgusting, so you're in good company there. Pure nihilism. Nothing is true therefore everything is permitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

When you drag your revenge scenario out too... Too long... Your protagonist loses the moral high ground... And you transform your antagonist into a sympathetic figure...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
An attempt at depth,

but the attempt is ostentatious and fails.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 5 years ago
Revenge examined critically.

This story of betrayal and revenge carries more depth that the usual Literotica tale. It makes the bold step of examining the revenge in Hamlet and how those lessons could apply to a modern, "real life" situation. The way the protagonist applies the pressure to his wayward wife to confess is well thought out and by playing it cool he leaves her no escape from the weight of guilt, unlike the results of counseling after the first time she cheated.

I found the way the protagonist was able to coldly follow through with his plan, bottling up his feelings to achieve his ultimate revenge very dark. The part about the serial killer growing calmer as the anger rose tells you a bit about what darkness can live in a man and how close to the edge he was getting. Sometimes dark works for a story and here it was a necessary ingredient.

The constant sex wasn't that erotic, but it served a purpose for the revenge strategy. Likewise, in spite of the happy ending for the protagonist, there is no warmth to be found here. You are left to imagine yourself as the husband in that situation and wonder how far could you could go in his place. Any story that leaves you thinking like that has touched a nerve that most authors would love to be able to reach.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Black curly hair

Love hair

Took too long with all the sex

Graphic details once maybe twice but more time spent on more revenge and punishment on him and destruction of his life

Took care of her fine

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh

Well I read it all. Since it isn't something that would possibly happen then it must be pure fantasy which makes the effort forgivable. The only line in the whole story worth much was the last one with which I agree.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
only got this far

"You may think, by this point, that I'm a ruthless bastard"

no. i think your a worthless bitchboy cuckold, bent on juvenile revenge fantasies, no wonder she cheats on you. i see creampies and beatings from her lovers in your future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One Star

That’s all this story is worth. And that’s pushing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck my ass!

That’s what all the queers say.

“I found out my wife is having an affair.”

“Damn. What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to nickname her lover ‘hot sexy stud’!”

“You’re so butch!”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amy was selfish

She never gave her husband the chance to eat her out with her lover's cum inside her. If she had, the marriage could have worked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
quarter loop road winston montana

Might still be married to third husband. Her parents, siblings and their children, her aunt and uncle and HER HUSBAND know she is unrepentant serial cheater her married bff had two lovers so she needed that thrill.

She was caught in twodot montana bar with one lover, in Helena motel 6 by husband with another.

Lost her college instructor position for having sexually harassed and coerced at least one married students.

Photo to admin along with copy of IM in which she orders student that they will ''FUCK ON FRIDAY''

Ever near Helena montana drive east almost to small town winston. Turn right just past school bus stop...three white crosses...drive dirt road til big red and white barn on left. Take next left

Introduce yourself

Was into horses and cowboys so boots and hat seal deal

Multi-orgasmic in cowgirl

All three holes open

Facials

Golden shower on clit

Has been known to flood bedsheets

Love cleaning up with tongue

Asshole licker tongue stuck in deep

Leave cum filled panties on husband's bed downstairs

He is sniffer and has yet to do anything to her or lovers.

Be aware student had extremely thick 8 inch cock and she called him the King of Control....8 hour sessions...he would go four hours before cumming once

Likes to be called whore...spanked

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyabout 6 years ago
a man thoroughly lacking self-respect

would only indulge in this kind of revenge....

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Great revenge

Great revenge, just didn't go far enough. The lover lived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rated R for Revenge. Mature audiences only. Violators will be shot, survivors will be fucked.

This is interesting. If you take everything and add it up under his name and her name for the list of desires fulfilled, the realization is it is sort of balanced. She wanted domination and humiliation, and she got it. He also give her a shadow of the humiliation he felt. He got to fuck her with abandon and she probably enjoyed being treated like a slave. The story brushed with but didn't reach levels of true humiliation, except for the unexecuted threat of being naked on the freeway-although just the threat can be fulfilling. There isn't a bunch of apologetic blubbering, and the story comes off as amusing, although somewhat repetitive in a section-which may have been well served to stay right there despite it all...and some of the phrases she shouts out are freaking hilarious. This story is set up for being written again, but to put it in a different category-as I said, the one it just brushed with. Although for a LW story, I'm glad the humiliation didn't reach gratuitous levels on either players' part.

Is the story saying his new marriage has a kink edge? Because it implies the roles of dominator and humiliatior are part of being a real man, which is not exactly true in the way given in the story. I'd re-read that part but I can't for technical reasons. Smack a bitch that's out of line and tell her to get in the kitchen would be more along those lines. Maybe there's something to it. One of the "lessons" in another top rated story is that there are 4 relationship control styles, and the woman controlling it leads to disdain and disrespect of the man, somewhat inevitably.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
A

curious combination of the hilarious and the dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing

A nothing story just four pages of crap.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Ugh

It got worse the longer the story went. I started skip reading with page two. I just don’t like this story. It certainly is not an entertaining or an enjoyable read. I gave it a one, and even that is too high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

Only for real perverts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@anonymous ''not a comment'' my take

You liked the story in which Internet is used for retribution.

You enjoyed the husband's obsession.

Then instead of fantasy someone does variation of husband's actions in reality and you are upset.

Same as another commenter I went to that Facebook profile and curious I took it a step further.

I was sent that adulterous instructor's sexual history, a first person account of sexual encounters that rival LW stories. Made more compelling being fact not fiction.

I differ from you in my preference for fact over fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dropped a Scud On His Blood, But His Mind And His Pud Are Mud

One must conclude that the edgy delivery ruined the effect that this story could have created. It would have been better without her earlier cheat. It makes him seem a bit weird. She has a cheating affair then she has another including photos and an encyclopedia of letters/emails and he initially is asking, Gee, What should I do? Is he considering staying around to enjoy it?

His sassy delivery might be ok for some but this reader finds it overbearing and counterproductive. But occasionally one will miss the subtleties of farcical undertones in these stories. But what was the point of this story? The author claims that his revenge was therapeutic or healing. Fine.

But how is one to understand all of the blackhearted sexual ideation, the anal hammering, and these over the top fuck-scenarios? If you're young and maniacal that type of thing is possible. But it all went into a pathological condition rather quickly. Does one miss the humor by saying so?

Anyway, it's hard to get worked up by a story of one of these shorter marriages going into the toilet, especially when the aggrieved party had plenty of warning to back out.

This author's cloying, blingy delivery is not my cup of tea. For an outright sex farce that would be one thing, but this husband wasted years on this stupid bitch and he stills likes fucking her sewer of a pussy. That's not funny. It's weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
anon-not a comment

Oh but truth is stranger than fiction. Having read thousands of comments numerous people have posted regarding their own experiences. The BTB CROWD revels in the scales being balanced and then some. Numerous stories have wives being almost impossible to believe manipulative cheating sluts. Then along comes an example of someone who makes those wives almost saints.

As for obsession, I have noted numerous commenters, perhaps even yourself who must be obsessed with stories of cheating wives.

Now the commenter who irritates you so may be an obsessed asshole striving to heal his mind by exposing that female...perhaps only alerting the world to her ways.

I for one ignored those posts same as I do lordslammdawg's. But one day out of curiosity I ventured on to that profile. All I found was someone doing what is repeatedly clamored for and even used in numerous LW stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a comment

Yo, asshole at dearbornmt? I, and I expect many others, are just fucking tired of your cheating teacher in real life. Give it a rest, for fuck's sake! By the way, these are all stories, fiction in fact, which is not real life. If the readers wanted real life, we/they would watch CNN or FOX. Put your obsession to bed; it can't be doing good things to your brain.

Here's a comment: I liked the story. Should have let the slut go after the divorce. It muddled the ending. Thanks.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Satisfying

Kind of full after this one.

Nice work. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loves to cheat

Log into FACEBOOK FIND PROFILE OF dearbornmt@yahoo.com

That profile provides true-factual-real life details of a married female serial cheater. She lost her job as college instructor in Helena Montana because of that info and much more.

College administrator also received photo of that 51 year old grandmother cupping her bare 36C implanted breasts. Significant scar above right breast

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i wonder

Reading some of the posts makes me think, the way you wrote her, maybe she was submissive. Indeed she had a mental health issue for sure.

Could he have kept her but in a different relationship, as her master which would have assured her fidelity. Perhaps psychiatry?

Interesting thoughts.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Anonymous 05/10/16 you always make me laugh.

Anyways for the author.

You wrote the story well. We always knew what the husband was thinking.

However, I think you were more clever than you thought.

You wrote Amy not really as a slut, but a complete submissive. There is a difference.

And you finally had the husband show a natural dominance.

When 2 people find that they have these traits, the newfound relationship can be awesome.

For instance, you can be assured that a true submissive's cheating days are over when her man finally grows balls and takes the control that she needs.

Without realizing what you were doing I think, you had her doing everything she could to please him even when she knew he was leaving.

This sub/dom relationship can be very strong indeed and it is a very real life lifestyle. He would now have a VERY willing sub, probably can bring another sub into it. Have sexual control over his wife and a plaything.

It's not reconciliation, he gives up nothing, he really would not need revenge. He could have it all.

Would have made for a far better ending and quite erotic.

Anyways, just an opinion

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
I wonder if the Bard could have guessed

That Hamlet would be the inspiration for a LW tale ? I bet he would approve . Lol.

This is where great imagination feeds upon the teet of the master. I hear a lot about story lines being used over and over , well if you're going to recycle , why not Shakespeare .

I've always heard that there are only seven original plots , and everything is just different interpretations of those . Well , this was a great interpretation of a legendary one.

Story line was dark , but so is most of Shakespeare's stuff.

5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent Story

I see that the feminazises and girly boys such as oneshotone and splitaces didn't like this one. They prefer girly boy stories where the cockold husband cleans his wife's bull's cock after they fuck and then takes it up his ass!

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 8 years ago
I know I've read and possibly commented prior to this

However, a few things come to mind. Amy, the first wife is a narsasistic bitch. He should have taken precautions after the first time, something along the lines of a postnuptial agreement. Not on.y does the cheater walk away with nothing, but also has to pay for punitive damages as well. Make it so terrible that the thought of cheating just really isn't worth the consequences. Saw a story on another site which swore it was true, that the post nup includes the cheater having to undergo sterilization procedure or come up with a disastrous amount of money to the point that they would be fiscally destroyed for the rest of their lives. While it sounds great as a sick revenge fantasy, I cannot see any court in the world upholding that. When the therapist went to put the blame on him, I would have walked out and resumed or started the divorce dance. At the very least, kept her on a tight leash for the first number of years. He does say that they worked towards trust, obviously not hard enough.

As a side note, the Bedouin have a custom that no female not circumcised ( having the clitorus as well as the labia minor removed ) cannot prepare food or serve food to a man. Most get it done after their "honeymoon" per say so as to allow her to feel pleasure at least once in her life. Some of the girls mothers do it to them at a younger age so as to allow them to help in the kitchen. This is supposed to keep them faithful to their husbands. I personally find it barbaric at the very least. But who knows. I know my father cheated on my mother at least once for a month. That said, she never fully trusted him for the rest of their lives. I know he truly loved my mother, but always had a wandering eye. I am sure that after the one time affair, which he broke off long before my mother got a letter from the vindictive bitch who wanted to split them up ( which is how my mother found out ) that he woke up, looked at his wife and family and refused to continue. He chose my family, as he himself was a child of divorce due to his fathers abandonment when dad was eight which left my grandmother to deal with raising three boys by herself in the 1930's through the 1950's. I'll get off my soap box.....

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Plot Relative To Today's Society

The plot was so simple and so possible. One of the most common computer issues is the "Ransom Virus".

Enjoyed the story.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Re read

The part which worked for me was the backstory, the simple plot, and his introspection in viewing vengeance and society.

Honking hooters is still something to spin ahead of, because while it is the hat tip to the 'otica' part of the title, it did not get my particular motor running.

Looking back, I can see her trying to expiate some of her sins by fucking her soon to be ex, playing the actress to the end. However, his laser like insight into his wife seems a bit late.

Better than I originally estimated, and close to 'The Middle Case', which is one of my favorites not only of this author, but on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
haven't finished reading yet, but........

I already give thumbs down because on the first page we know that she's cheated twice (if not more). Granted, if the protagonist claims to "love her to death", it's HIS call to take her back but for me, I'd never do it. After you cheat the first time, unfortunately, it's easier to cheat the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. I know it's sad but oh, so true!

As an example, as a soldier, after you've killed your first enemy, it gets progressively easier. I've never killed anyone but I've read about and talked to a few guys who claim it's true and I believe them. All of you readers are certainly entitled to your own opinions on the matter but IMHO, go find another love.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Second read

Would have liked more info on her lovers demise. Also, I would have had her sign a post-nup, something to the effect that if either strayed then the guilty party would lose everything, and if children were involved then the innocent would get sole custody with visitation being at the injured parties sole discretion. It probably wouldn't have helped, but, as locks on the doors and windows of your homes, it's mainly to keep honest people ;-) honest. This way when she does cheat on him, and we all know she will, he is protected. This is just MHO here.

Thank you for the offering.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HOW DOES BEING A STRONGER AND BETTER PERSON

feather out with just being a Bully. TK U MLJ LV NV

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
A Cheater Is A Cheater Is A Cheater!

Enjoyed the story but I am a firm believer that a cheater is a cheater is a cheater. A person that cheats is lacking something in their character. Once they cheat they will cheat again. So I blame the husband for taking the wife back after the first time she cheated. He was going to get hurt again...it was human nature. I don't care what she said after the first time, how much she professed her supposedly love for him, how much counseling they did, etc. Anyway Thanks for the story, I enjoyed it.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
no winners here

they each lost a bit of their souls.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Revenge is best served cold, but...

this was HOT... HOT ... HOT!

The perfect revenge story!

So far. Haven't read all the others here. :o)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous