The (Cam) Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think people would pay us to watch this?" she breathed, "We could pretend like they are. Or we could invite Lynn over to watch us. I bet she would if that turns you on."

"Busy ... right ... now ..." Marcus said. He came moments later, his hands squeezing Aubrey's ass, his head thrown back in pleasure. Aubrey imagined someone watching them. Her orgasm appeared out of nowhere. It ripped through her body and she gasped at how powerful her body shook. Wave after wave rolled through her body. She finally came down off the high and slumped against Marcus's chest. She felt him still inside her, twitching, and she smiled. He pulled the blanket over the both of them and they laid quietly together.

Marcus came cruising in from his long run. 6 miles, 7:30s the whole way. He was surprised he had breath left when he got four houses out. He wheezed, stripped his shirt off in the morning heat, and walked. Hands on hips, his head hung from his neck as he sucked oxygen into his lungs. Everything was either burning or at least uncomfortable. Marcus was proud, though, of what he did. It wasn't easy to put your body through the paces.

"We forge our bodies in the fires of our wills," he quoted a Bruce Lee movie to himself.

He walked past his house and saw Lynn on the side of her place. Her laptop was set up, pointed at her and she was gardening. She had on a short skirt and a light blouse with the buttons undone halfway down her chest. She was facing Marcus and the laptop positioned behind her. He was entirely certain she didn't have underwear on.

Lynn caught sight of him rolling in and her eyes lit up. He saw her mouth the word 'perfect' to herself. She turned to the laptop, typed a few sentences, and blew a kiss to the camera. She straightened, walked towards him at an odd angle, and directed him to come around the curve of the bushes with her hands. She obscured her hand movements with her body, keeping them out of view of the laptop.

"Hello, Marcus," she said, "There's a science to keeping the fantasy alive. I feel like air traffic control sometimes. And no matter what happens, react like nothing is happening, okay?"

Marcus nodded. Lynn started talking about the weather, moving around. Her skirt flipped in the gentle breeze, exposing her ass to the audience.

"So," Lynn said, "They can't hear but I told them you're a neighbor and you have no idea what I'm doing. It's a big fantasy these days, having a live audience in the room or the yard."

Marcus nodded. "Whatever helps," he said.

"Excellent!" Lynn said, "Oh, and I can use your help later. I want to set up a pizza delivery show and I need you to be the delivery boy. That way you're not a stranger and I won't get sued or charged with indecency and we can control the situation. I'll be naked, you bring a pizza and leave. It'll make plenty of money and I'll share a cut with you. I have the uniform and everything."

Marcus almost laughed then realized Lynn was serious.

"You're serious," he said. She nodded.

"It's fool-proof," she said, "I have an outfit for a pizza place back from where I used to live. I have the insulated box, all that. You pretend to hand me a slip to sign, I'll just be nude, you enjoy the view, and go home to your lovely girlfriend. That's it. Sound like fun?"

She pretended to drop something and turned around to pick it up. Her blouse, now facing the cam, hung off her body, exposing her breasts to her audience. Marcus couldn't help but glance down as her ass appeared from under the skirt. The hem was halfway up her hips when she bent over. It was a nice ass and she was indeed underwear-free. She straightened and faced him again, devilish grin on her face.

"I can't just say yes," he said, "I would lie to say it wouldn't be fun but I need to talk to Aubrey."

"Of course," Lynn said, a funny smile on her face, "You ask her. She has my number. Let me know."

She turned toward the camera and pulled her shirt up, flashing the audience with her back to Marcus. She walked back toward the camera and Marcus knew his role was over. He went inside to shower, his erection throbbing painfully in his shorts.

Marcus sat in the sauna, a light towel draped casually over his lap. He leaned back, taking in the heat and feeling his muscles relax. Sweat ran down his body in rivulets. The door creaked open.

"Becky told me you'd be in here," Aubrey said.

"What the fuck?" Marcus said, straightening up, "You can't be in here. It's the men's turn. They could wander in at any second. You gotta get out!"

Aubrey shrugged, tightening her towel around her. "No one's coming in. Becky said the guys never do the sauna thing this late in the afternoon. They have their shuffleboard and dinner to think about. I just came to see how you were doing. The floor is more than covered. And you seemed distracted yesterday. I wanted to hear what's going on," She shifted uncomfortably, "It's hot in here."

She waved her hand, trying to circulate the air.

"It's supposed to be hot so you sweat out all the toxins, or something. I like it because no one's ever in here except one resident early in the morning."

"Do you actually work?" Aubrey asked, "I only hear about your classes and you working out with the residents."

Marcus laughed and shrugged. This was work to him. He had to make sure everything was operational, things went the way the residents deserved, and programs and sports were well-run. The only way to do that was to participate. His excuse was the 35-lb weights might not be any good and he had to use them to make sure they were satisfactory.

"I do work and ... Hey, what are you doing?" he said.

"What does it look like?" Aubrey said, standing. She pulled the towel off her body and rewrapped it at her waist. "It was pulling on the backs of my thighs being that short. This is more comfortable."

"Jesus! Seriously, I can get fired."

"What, some guy's going to complain if there's a topless woman in here? They all go nude anyway. I know their old-man balls hang out in here," Aubrey said, frowning at the cedar bench she sat on.

Marcus shook his head. He was 99.99% sure no one was coming in and he didn't put up any fight. Besides, he liked looking at Aubrey in any form of undress. It didn't get old for him.

"Speaking of tits," he said, nodding at Aubrey's toplessness, "Lynn asked me to look at hers."

"Oh?" Aubrey said.

"Yeah. She has a cam show where I'm a pizza delivery guy. She'll accidentally drop a robe or whatever. I'll give her the pizzas, she'll sign the check, and I walk out. She even offered a cut of the proceeds."

"And what did you say?"

"No."

"Of course you would. Why not?"

"Saying no seemed like the thing to do," Marcus said, "Anyway, it was a bit presumptuous to ask me without talking to you."

"She talked to me," Aubrey said.

Marcus laughed.

"It's unusual for you to play the cards close. What did you say?"

"I told her you would say no, I would talk you into doing it, and you'd do it," Aubrey said, "What kind of spouse would I be if I said no to you doing things?"

"Wait, are you proposing to me?" Marcus asked, hand on chest, acting shocked.

"Not yet, anyway," Aubrey said, "But, seriously, she seemed excited about it. She told me you being attractive yet restrained would come across well for the audience. It would be more real."

"This isn't a test, is it?" Marcus asked, "You're not telling me to do it and hoping I don't do it and then being pissed if I do it, right?"

Aubrey frowned.

"That's not cool. When have I ever tested you?" she asked.

Marcus nodded, shrugged, sat back and enjoyed the view.

"You haven't," he finally said, "Fine. I'm in. Now, please get out of here before Mr. Abbott or someone else comes in and has a coronary."

"Good!" Aubrey said.

"Why do you want me to do it anyway? That part confuses me," Marcus said.

"I don't know. It's something different, something interesting. Anyway, it's more about Lynn. I'm rooting for the old broad. If she can do what she's doing at her age, there's hope for me in 15 or 20 years. It's one woman supporting another."

"Funny way to go about it," Marcus said, closing his eyes.

The door creaked open and shut. Marcus was left alone with his thoughts.

Marcus got out of the shower. He shaved, did his hair, and got dressed. He came down the stairs and Aubrey glanced up from the computer screen. She looked up a second time and smiled.

"You look good in that get-up," she said, "Maybe you should have been a delivery boy."

"There's still time," he said.

"I found her," Aubrey said, "I had to register for the website but there's no cost to it. It's 100s of women doing all kinds of things. Mostly they're just hanging out, hustling guys for tokens. There are men and a strangely active tab for trannies. I guess people like trannies. Oh, and couples cams are on here too. Do you want to watch other people have sex?"

Marcus shook his head.

"Not right now," he said.

Aubrey looked up from the screen and studied him.

"You okay?" she asked, "You look ... nervous? I don't remember the last time I saw you nervous."

"This is just different from my usual day-to-day," Marcus said, "And I'm not sure how to process it."

"Go have fun, I'll watch here so don't do anything funny," she said, "Oh, I did the math with those tokens they use for currency here," she tapped the screen, "Our neighbor has racked up fifty bucks already and I don't think she's taken any clothes off yet. The thingy says she has 1,100 people watching her right now. And on her note on the screen, the pizza is due up in five minutes."

Marcus didn't come over to look.

"I feel anxious," he admitted, "I don't know why. I'm so not used to this."

"Whatever, knock down a beer and you'll be okay. It's game time so buckle your chinstrap, son!"

"You're enjoying this too much," Marcus said, "You're teasing me."

"Duh. It's not me in front of an audience. I think it's funny to see you off-center. No offense."

Marcus waved his hand, unoffended.

"Your pizza boxes are on the counter," she said, standing, "Go on, make me proud, you little internet star, you!"

Marcus turned and headed out the door. Aubrey gave him a good-game, slapping him on the ass as he walked past. He picked the boxes up, put them in the insulated 'pizza keeper-warmer,' as Lynn called it, and headed next door. Moments later he found himself on the porch.

A moment. He took a breath, feeling very much like he was about to step onto a stage. He just hoped he didn't fuck anything up for Lynn.

Doorbell.

"Coming!" she called. Marcus noticed his hands trembling. He told himself to quit being a bitch and cowboy up.

The door flew open. Lynn held the door open with her right arm. She had given him instructions earlier and told him to not block any view from her left, his right side. The laptop was on the table in the formal dining room facing them.

"Uh, hello," he said.

She smiled sweetly at him.

"Is that my pizza?" she asked.

Marcus nodded, not trusting his voice. He knew his shock came across as authentic. Even if she told him she'd answer nude, it didn't prepare him for the real thing. Lynn lied when she told him she would pretend to drop a towel. She simply skipped the towel and stood in the doorway completely nude. Marcus fought to not stare but he glanced down. She had shaved. He dragged his eyes back up to her face.

"Uhh, $14.35, please," he said lamely.

"Okay, hold on," she said, pulling the pizza boxes out of his hands. She turned around, put them on the desk behind her, and reached down in her purse. She bent over in front of him and took her time rooting around for money. He desperately fought staring. Aubrey would be laughing at how visibly uncomfortable he was.

Lynn stood up, her breasts bouncing with perk when she turned around.

"And would you like a tit?" she asked.

"Uh, you mean tip?" Marcus asked.

"That too. But I prefer tits to tips. Go ahead, have a feel," Lynn replied. She then very quietly said "I asked. She said it was fine."

Marcus watched his hand reach out and cup Lynn's breast. He held her gently, gave her a slight squeeze, and a second, more confident squeeze. His hand slid across her chest and over her other breast. She shivered and grinned.

"Want to touch anything else?" she asked more loudly. Marcus shook his head and pulled his hand off her body.

"No, but thank you. That was fantastic," he said.

"I'll ask for you when I order again," she said.

Marcus nodded and stepped back. He took a moment to really look at her. Lynn was attractive and she struck a pose so he could admire her body.

"Thank you. Enjoy your dinner," he finally said, and stepped out of the hallway and into the hot summer evening. The door shut gently behind him.

He jogged up the steps to his own porch. The door flung open as he reached for the knob. Aubrey was waiting for him.

"So, you like this, huh?" she asked.

She was stark naked in the doorway. Marcus saw a fire in her eyes and as she reached out and yanked him in the house by his collar. One hand groped his zipper, fumbling to get his pants off. The other buried itself in the hair on the back of his head, pulling him toward her. She kissed him hard, her tongue playing with his.

"Get these off," Aubrey panted, giving up on his belt buckle. She instead reached up and ripped his shirt open. Buttons pitter-pattered on the wood floor. Marcus's hands went to her ass, pulling her hips into his. She shoved him backwards and he fell to the ground with a whump.

"Ow, hey!" he said.

"Shut up," Aubrey replied, her voice husky.

Marcus smiled. He was getting jumped. And he didn't realize how he reacted to seeing Lynn until Aubrey was on top of him, grinding herself into his crotch. His cock was completely rigid. Aubrey gasped as she rubbed herself on him. Marcus popped his hips up and bounced her off him.

"What the...?" she said.

He jumped to his feet and picked her up off the floor. She protested and beat at his chest while he carried her to the living room and dumped her on the couch. Before she could react, he bent her over the cushions and put his weight on her. He moved her thighs wider apart with his knee. His cock pressed against her ass.

"Hurry the fuck up," she breathed.

Marcus teased her, the tip of his cock grazing her skin. She reached back and tried to pull his body forward, into her. He slapped her hand away. She screamed in mock frustration.

Marcus repositioned himself, gripped her hips, and slid into her. Aubrey let out a deep sigh of satisfaction as he filled her. He felt her muscles gripping him inside and he pulled back out.

She whimpered, the sound full of need.

Marcus drove his cock deep inside her and started pumping his hips, fucking her with a steady pace. She let out a sigh of pleasure and held on to the cushions, bracing herself. He picked the pace up, putting more force into his thrusts. Her hand moved between her legs and circled her clit. Marcus reached up and took a fistful of her hair, pulling her up and arching her back toward him. Aubrey let out a groan.

"You like that?" he grunted.

She nodded as best she could.

He pushed her forward and put his weight on her, forcing her into the couch. She cried out as he picked up the pace, thrusting in and out, stroking her closer and closer to finishing. She cried out moments later, her body thrumming under his. Marcus kept the pace, feeling his own pleasure coming. He reached under her body and took a breast in his hand. His other hand held her down as he plowed into her, cumming hard. Jolt after jolt went through his body as his cock exploded into her. He finished, breathing heavy, and slumped down.

Aubrey was still lying face down on the couch, not moving. Marcus mentally high-fived himself. Several moments went by before she moved her head. Her eyes were closed and she was grinning.

"Holy shit," she sighed, "That was better than usual."

Marcus didn't say a word. He lay on his back, recovering too, his breath going back to normal.

Neither said a word as they basked in post-orgasmic glow.

Finally, Aubrey spoke up, "I wonder how much Lynn made."

Marcus, eyes still closed, shrugged.

"And," Aubrey said hesitantly, "I wonder how much we made."

Marcus rolled over and looked at her. She looked at him and nodded toward the kitchen. He turned and looked at the counter. The laptop was up and the camera light was on. He looked back at Aubrey, not sure what to say.

"I did a thing," Aubrey said.

12