The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The voice approached as Vanessa walked out in the backyard, wearing a semi-transparent white dress. It formed a visible tent on her breasts, then fell in front of her, ending right below her waist. The dress was so short that a soft breeze would certainly reveal her ass cheeks, her balls and twin cocks were entirely on display emerging from under the dress, "I know, I heard you the first fifteen times, mom. Alas, I was still bored, so I managed to find us something better to do than just sit here."

Margaret immediately sat back up and lowered her sunglasses looking at Vanessa, the worry was evident in her voice, "What in the Lord's name did you do, Vanessa?" She knew her daughter well.

The blonde girl giggled playfully as she sat on a chair next to her mother, "Remember Bobbie, and the twin sisters Yara, and Mara from when I was at high school?" Margaret let out a sigh shaking her head, "Vanessa, we can't contact your friends from North Jefferson! Kristanna said to lay low!"

"I know, I didn't contact anyone there! Jeez, mom! Sister Morgan also said we need to feed, remember that? We changed, we're like her now! We can't feed on each other, and I'm so hungry that no amount of food is solving it. You know what this is, right?" Margaret let out a sigh, as much as she wanted to disagree and chill for the afternoon, Vanessa was right. Margaret nodded, sat back, and listened to the blond and her plan.

"So, I did some digging around, made some calls to the security guys who know everyone in the area. I found that Yara, Mara, and Bobbie are staying at their house here at the villa, just like they did back when I was a kid. They arrived yesterday and will be here for the next couple of weeks or so with a European friend! So I reached out and I scheduled a small reunion: an afternoon movie! All of us, at their house. We can take some drinks and food."

Margaret shook her head in mild disapproval, but she smiled. Her cock twitched as she considered the prospect and Vanessa saw it, smiling wickedly right back at her mom, "Fine," Margaret said reluctantly, "Maybe we do need to feed, I've been feeling it too... I call dibs on the black one though, you can have the twins."

"Mom! You've always loved some black ass, haven't you? The neighbor, Sister Morgan, and now Bobbie! Way to go!"

Margaret felt slightly embarrassed for being called out on her preferences, "Well, when you put it that way..."

Vanessa laughed loudly, "I'm not judging, you do you. Have Bobbie all for yourself, as long as Yara and Mara are mine. We trade later" The blond felt blood already engorging her twin cocks at the mere anticipation of what the afternoon held for them.

"What about their European friend?" Margaret inquired. Vanessa leaned back on her chair, answering casually without looking at her mother, "She should arrive only late at night from the airport, by that time I think we will be long gone."

-------------------------------------

Yara and Mara looked almost unrealistically beautiful. Two stunning redheads and identical twins, shoulder-length hair, green eyes, cute freckles on their face, some on the chest and shoulders. They had a tight, well-balanced body, yet firm thighs and well developed, wide hips that almost looked like they didn't belong on their otherwise delicate bodies. Today they were wearing matching summer dresses, a beautiful aqua tone in contrast with their red hair. The only thing that differed them from each other was a small birthmark that Mara had above her lip.

All of their life the sisters did everything together. They were so close that they practically finished each other's sentences. Vanessa had been their best friend since elementary school, but they had grown apart during college times. They stayed in touch through social media, but the sisterhood they had back in school days slowly faded. As many of Vanessa's friends back then, the redhead twins also came from rich, strict families in North Jefferson. During their teenage years, they had enjoyed their share of "good times" together.

When Yara answered the door at her house she saw the familiar face of her friend, Vanessa. But her head might as well have been attached to someone else's body. Vanessa looked nothing like Yara remembered, taller for sure, muscular, and sporting huge, perky tits. Those traits were impressive on their own, but only remained so until Yara saw the bulge at the front of Vanessa's long skirt. At first, she thought her friend was hiding something under her clothes, trying to prank her. This had to be some kind of sick joke, right?

But when Yara panned towards Vanessa's mother, standing right behind, her jaw almost hit the floor. She remembered Mrs. Gregson from back in the day and she had always been beautiful, but this was a completely different person. Margaret looked almost as young as Vanessa. But that was an irrelevant detail when compared to her gargantuan tits! Each one of them had to be at least a couple of times bigger than her head! Her clothes were so tight that they almost looked like they were painted on her body. The clear outline of Margaret's fat, long nipples was fully on display. And as her daughter, Margaret had a similarly big bulge at the front of her skirt.

From that point on there was no way Yara wouldn't let them in and ask more about these changes. Mara and Bobbie were equally shocked at their looks, gasping in disbelief as they saw Vanessa and Margaret walk in.

They were all very close to Vanessa, enough to ask questions without any restraint. They all sat together in the spacious and cozy living room. It had a modern decoration with leather couches and an expensive rug. Very well lit, as one of the outer walls was a collection of glass doors leading out to the backyard with a pool and a barbecue area.

The conversation was dominated by questions about Vanessa and Margaret. While Vanessa seemed engaged in giving vague and evasive answers to her friends, Margaret didn't bother to talk much. She admired Bobbie, who looked as stunning as the twins but in her own way. Her skin was so smooth it almost seemed fake, a beautiful light chocolate tone indicating her mixed heritage. She had long, dark hair that she let loose and an athletic build. Her eyes were honey-colored, almost green.

Bobbie had always wanted to have a proper "black ass", having felt inadequate and insecure most of her life for not being able to fit that particular stereotype. Seeing the size of Margaret's wide hips and colossal ass cheeks she felt even more insecure, even envious. Margaret sat right next to her on the sofa and her massive ass looked like two flesh cushions, spreading wide on the seat and straining her already tight skirt. Bobby was fascinated that such proportions were even attainable outside of cartoons and animations.

The conversation could only head to one direction, getting spicier by the minute as the more specific questions were asked. "But is it real? Does it work like, you know, a normal penis?" Mara asked, staring shamelessly at Vanessa's bulge. The blonde girl leaned back and spread her legs slightly, "Why don't you see it for yourself?"

The twins looked at each other for a moment before nodding simultaneously with an excited smile to their faces, curiosity always got the best out of them. Margaret shook her head with a smile just watching the scene. All the attention was on Vanessa as she slowly pulled her long skirt up revealing her huge ball sack hanging from the edge of the couch and the two flaccid cocks resting on top of them.

Gasps of surprise and disbelief filled the room as Yara and Mara spoke in unison, "You have two of them!" Vanessa nodded slowly, her cocks twitching softly.

Sitting on the other couch next to Margaret Bobbie asked, "Do you... do you have two of them too, Mrs Gregson?" Margaret smiled wickedly and began to roll her skirt up until she exposed her balls and cock, "Only one, is that not enough for you?"

Bobbie seemed to blush upon seeing the outline of Margaret's cock under the skirt, there was no doubt in her mind that the third leg she was sporting would be more than enough. Embarrassed, she tried to divert the conversation from it, "And your breasts, are they implants?" Bobbie asked. Margaret shook her head in response, "They are naturally grown, they even make lots of milk."

The gasp Bobbie let out was audible as she seemed overly excited with this answer, "Seriously? How does that work?" Margaret lifted one hand and began to unbutton her sweater and shirt. She looked at Bobbie who didn't seem interested in stopping her in the slightest.

Mara and Yara were just staring at Vanessa's cocks. After several seconds of that uncomfortable silence, Vanessa felt like she had to say something, "Do you want to see them at work?"

The twins weren't able to say yes or no, they just stared with their hands on their cheeks in disbelief. The cocks were huge, but the size of those balls was the most impressive. They couldn't understand how Vanessa even walked with those massive cum tanks shifting between her legs with each step.

Taking their non-answer as a "yes", Vanessa started to caress one of her cocks slowly. Veins visibly bulged as they started to throb and rise together, like beasts waking from a slumber. Within a minute Vanessa was at full mast, cocks hard as steel, throbbing in unison with her heartbeats. Mara gasped as she saw Vanessa's balls visibly churn and shift slowly in her ball sack as if they had a life of their own, "Your balls are so big!" Mara spoke, her sister Yara added to the statement, "And they just moved! Did you see that?"

Margaret already had Bobbie on her lap, sucking on one of her tits. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as Bobbie's hand sunk into her tit-flesh, grabbing a single breast and pushing it towards her mouth. She wrapped her mouth around the thick and long nipple, sucking hard on it. As she tasted the sweet milk she rolled her eyes in delight.

Vanessa pulled her hand back from her cocks and leaned back, arms lying on top of the sofa's rest. She displayed her cocks proudly to Mara and Yara. She knew her friends well and could almost see their gears grinding as they looked at each other. They looked back at Bobbie already drinking Margaret's milk like a hungry baby, squeezing it out of her tits with both hands. The look on the two siblings said everything about their intentions, even before they turned to Vanessa and spoke simultaneously, "Can we touch them?"

Vanessa giggled, "Thought you were never going to ask." She said while flexing her muscles and causing both her cocks to throb violently. The twins let out a reflexive yelp as the cocks unexpectedly twitched, they pulled their hands back for a moment but quickly resumed their approach, too curious and turned on to back out.

Mara grabbed the body of one of Vanessa's cocks while Yara went for the other. They couldn't even wrap their hands around the girth, her cocks were as thick as a big soda bottle, so powerful and warm. Mara traced her finger over a particularly thick vein with fascination, pressing it and feeling its texture. Yara did the same on Vanessa's other cock. enthralled by how hard it was. Their fingers danced until they reached the underside of Vanessa's cocks, near the glans.

The simultaneous touch on the sensitive areas made Vanessa tremble with a moan. Dollops of precum oozed out the tip of her cocks and rested there, so thick they refused to slide down. Mara and Yara seemed even more excited, they touched the liquid with their index finger and immediately felt a warmth emanate from it. Almost without realizing they took their fingers to their mouth and tasted the precum.

Mara closed her eyes as she sucked on her finger, "Hmm... oh my god, this feels like... taking ecstasy or something." Yara agreed with several nods as she moaned. Her hand was already moving back for more, but she was interrupted by Vanessa who held her wrist, "If you lick the head instead of using your hands I'm sure you will get much more out of it."

The twins barely flinched before wrapping their lips all over the heads of Vanessa's cocks. They tilted the cocks towards them, moaned, and eagerly lapped-up all of the precum as it oozed out. "Hmm.. this is so good... Mara, yours had more, give some to me!" Yara said as she shamelessly grabbed her sister's head and kissed her, their lips connected by the thick slime as their tongues danced inside each other's mouths. But they didn't kiss for long, promptly going back to Vanessa's flesh towers for more of that precious precum.

Slowly their walls of self-restraint that remained began to fall apart. As Margaret's milk and Vanessa's precum acted on them, Yara, Mara, and Bobbie easily gave in to the lust. In less than five minutes Mara was already standing over Vanessa, flexing her knees and aiming her upper cock at her pussy. "It's so thick... I can't... it's impossible" she hesitated.

Vanessa encouraged her as she lay back on the leather couch, "Don't think too much, just do it." Her legs trembled, but the redhead nodded and began to lower herself on Vanessa's cock. She felt the wide glans press against her delicate, pink pussy. It bumped and rubbed all over her clit, making Mara moan and almost lose her balance a couple of times. But she insisted, letting go of her weight atop of Vanessa's tower of flesh until it began to spread her folds open.

Mara moaned in fear and pleasure. Yara stood behind her and held her arms to help with the balance as she watched her twin sister slide down. Vanessa's cock bent in an arch as the weight pressed it down, then it straightened up suddenly when the head plunged into Mara's cunt. Slowly the bulge moved up Mara's torso, her legs wobbled in and out losing strength from the raw impalement. And just as Mara was about to quit and stand back up, Vanessa held her waist in place and pulled her down further.

The bulge on Mara's torso surged up across her entire abdomen. No longer flat, her belly displayed the perfect outline of Vanessa's huge cock. Mara had her eyes and mouth opened wide as she tried to process what had just happened, the foreign body in her torso throbbing still. She felt her cervix pushed up against her organs, all of her guts giving in to an invasion unlike any before. Yara watched it in disbelief, worried about her sister's safety, but still holding on to her arms, waiting to see if she was ok. For several seconds Mara just trembled, clenching Yara's hands, the air had been pushed out of her lungs and she couldn't even scream. Taking a breath, Mara finally let out the most visceral, shameless scream that mixed pain and pleasure, "Uuuughhh! FUCK! I can't breathe! FUCK! Nnfff! Yes... YES! SO GOOD!"

Worried for a moment, Yara laughed and released the tension when she noticed her sister was loving being impaled on Vanessa's cock. Without hesitating, she followed suit to be next, grabbed Vanessa's lower cock as it dangled freely behind Mara and started to aim it towards her pussy.

Both sisters found themselves fully impaled on Vanessa's pair of cocks in no time. Yara hugged Mara from behind, pressing her tits on her sister's back and cupping her breasts. They moved together, bouncing on top of Vanessa and riding those cocks in unison. Vanessa placed her hands on Mara's breasts and licked her lips with a wicked smile. Having envisioned all day the scene that was now before her eyes. Two cute redheads impaled to the womb on her cocks and riding as if they were the last on earth.

Mara's hand caressed the surging bulge under her rib cage, poking outwards and stretching her skin obscenely. She could practically tit-fuck it if her breasts were big enough. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, even without moving the mere feeling of her cunt and womb stretched beyond limit was enough to drive her into an orgasm. Mara's tongue stuck out of her mouth, she drooled all over the bulge protruding outwards and trembled. Yara joined her in the climax, almost sharing feelings with her twin sister and hugging her through the waves of pleasure racing through her body.

On the other couch just a few feet away, Margaret had gotten up. Bobbie found herself lying on the couch, belly up. She had been folded in half by Margaret, her thighs were pressing on her torso and her pussy was fully on display. Margaret had one foot on the couch and another on the floor, her cock was completely plunged in Bobbie's pussy.

The black woman would have noticed the bulge moving up and down her torso with Margaret's thrusts. But she couldn't, she was buried under pounds of tit-flesh. All Bobbie could do was bask in the wonder of those soft and heavy mounds covering her face. Her delicate hands grabbed Margaret's nipples, each as big as a flesh soda can. They squirted small jets of milk all over Bobbie's hands as they shook with Margaret's movements.

Margaret felt her ball sack swing back and forth, slapping on Bobbie's ass. She moaned, clenching her fist on the leather sofa, leaning forward to get better leverage. As Margaret moved her hips her colossal ass cheeks shook violently, waves running through her flesh, shaking those gigantic mountains of fat and muscle. Her ass cheeks clapped loudly against each other, setting the pace for the accelerating rhythm of Margaret's thrusts.

The businesswoman shamelessly grabbed one of her tits and lifted it, yanking the nipple out of Bobbie's grasp so she could suck on it while pounding. Bobbie was content with one huge tit to play with, focusing on that. Margaret moaned and closed her eyes, tasting her milk was one of her favorite things to do and always sent her on a heat, increasing her pleasure.

Bobbie moaned louder as she felt Margaret's pounding instantly become more powerful and violent. Her muffles were muffled by Margaret's tit, but she couldn't stop moaning, contorting atop of the couch as her womb was invaded by cock.

Vanessa was getting louder too, the two twins were riding fast and with impressive coordination. They only stopped bouncing when another savage orgasm raced through their entire bodies, sending them on what could only be described as convulsing heaven. Vanessa saw the blue energy emanate from Yara and Mara. She opened her mouth and fed on it, absorbing without restraint.

Bolts of energy seemed to flash through Vanessa's body as she fed after so long. The pleasure of sex was amazing, but this took it to a whole new level. Vanessa gorged on the emanating energy with all of her strength. She moaned shamelessly, her thrusts forcing even more energy out of the orgasming twin sisters. The pleasure loop could only result in Vanessa's cocks erupting inside Yara and Mara with unparalleled power.

Mara looked down at the bulge on her torso only to see it shift with the exploding cumshots and swiftly begin to grow. She could feel on her back Yara's belly going through the same swelling effect as Vanessa pumped them both full with gallons of spunk. Hanging from the edge of the leather couch, Vanessa's balls almost touched the floor, each exceeding a beach-ball in size as they emptied themselves in the twin-sisters.

In seconds, cum was spurting out of Yara and Mara's cunt, having no place to go as their tiny wombs had reached their natural limit. But the pressure of Vanessa's powerful cum-shots slowly pushed that limit further, bloating them beyond capacity. The blonde double-dick vassal could feel her cunt gushing under her ball sack as she came. Her pussy juices were pooling on the floor, drenching her feet.

Meanwhile, Margaret also fed on Bobbie's ravaging orgasms. She bathed in the energy, sucked it all in, and rolled her eyes, pumping her cum into the black girl's womb. Equally impressive were the blasting jets of milk that burst from Margaret's swollen nipples and drenched the sofa. She laughed in ecstasy, spasming and thrusting her hips without rhythm as she feasted in all the overwhelming sensations.