The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristanna
Kristanna
454 Followers

Margaret's eyes went black, her irises becoming a bright yellow. The area around her eyes looked dark and tainted. She licked her lips and noticed her tongue was longer than normal, the tip was partially forked like a snake's. Looking to the side to see her daughter pumping the twins full of cum, Margaret noticed that Vanessa had also revealed her true form. She saw a pair of horns protruding from her daughter's head, curving backward and coiling slightly. Noticing this new feature caused Margaret to check her head and realize she had also grown a similar pair or horns.

Mother and daughter didn't seem to care in the slightest about these demonic changes. They were too drunk in pleasure, unable to stop feeding on the orgasming energy of the three women. The more they drunk, the more they wanted to fuck them into oblivion. Their hips smashed harder, balls swelled further with the next load.

Yara started to moan loudly, she was the first to begin spasming on top of Vanessa's cock, feeling the effects of the corrupting cum affecting her. As the spunk in her belly began to be absorbed, Yara felt her breasts swell and press against Mara's back. Simultaneously, her crotch tingled, and she felt something pop, weighing heavily. She couldn't see it past her belly, but slowly she felt a cock throbbing above her pussy as well as a pair of testicles hanging low.

Mara wasn't far behind her sister, changing in the same way. Her breasts grew disproportionately to her petite torso, her nipples hardening. Her new pair of balls rested on Vanessa's shredded abdomen along with her throbbing cock. Standing at thirteen inches when erect both twin-sisters were hung but dwarfed by Vanessa's massive fuck-poles.

A perverted idea seemed to flash through Yara's mind and she rushed to execute it. Pulling her body back, she aimed her cock down between her sister's ass cheeks. Noticing what she was doing Mara bent forward to facilitate access. She moaned when Yara's cock slid into her asshole, her arms wrapped around her as they hugged. Yara and Vanessa's cock competed for room inside Mara's violated torso, giving her even more extreme stretching sensations. For a couple of minutes, all they did was move softly in circles, enjoying Vanessa's cock stirring their cum-filled wombs. Yara was overwhelmed by the sensations coming from her new cock inside Mara's asshole.

Eventually, the twin sisters resumed the fast-paced fucking. They bounced eagerly on top of Vanessa's cocks while Yara fucked Mara's asshole. When she sat down, Mara just ground her new cock on Vanessa's defined abdomen and jerked it off, lost in pleasure. Then she just went right back to bouncing, taking turns in a depraved dance.

Margaret finished dumping her load inside Bobbie and pulled back for a moment, giving her a break. She still held Bobbie's legs up, watching her pant and groan on the couch as she dealt with her inflated stomach, looking nine months pregnant with spunk. Moved by the spur of the moment, Margaret pushed Bobbie's legs down onto her swollen belly. She didn't know why she did that, she just wanted to.

Bobbie screamed in protest as her distended belly was pushed down. As a result, Margaret's cum gushed out of Bobbie's cunt like a fountain, splashing Margaret's legs, her cock and balls. She laughed, bending over and putting her face in the way of the stream of cum, opening her mouth and sticking her forked tongue out to drink her load as it squirted out of Bobbie.

Licking her lips in delight, Margaret let out a grunt of pleasure. She allowed lust to overtake her mind and aimed her cock back on Bobbie's pussy. She was far from done.

-------------------------------------

Masha rang the bell for the fourth time now, "Hello!" She called once more, no response. She could see the lights were on, but her friends wouldn't answer or come to the door. She looked at her enormous pair of bags on the floor with a sigh, she couldn't carry them far. The cab from the airport had already left and now she was stuck here.

Masha was a tall and lean brunette, born in Russia originally, she was raised there and in the US, often traveling from one parent's home to the other. With her beautiful blue eyes and fair skin, she could have been a model if she wanted. But Masha had a keen mind and wanted to rely on more than just her looks, so she was studying mechanical engineering.

She wasn't aware that her friends envied her looks and intelligence on many levels, they would never admit that to her. Nevertheless, as a confident woman, Masha didn't care in the least what they thought.

The Russian grabbed the door handle and tried to twist it. It was a far shot, but she had nothing to lose. To her surprise the door was unlocked, "How unsafe to keep your doors open this late by the countryside!" she thought.

Masha took a step inside, looked around, and called once more, "Yara, Bobbie, Mara?" As she walked by the ante-room she began to hear a rhythmic noise, was someone clapping? She walked further into the big and modern house. Pass the waiting room, into a corridor that eventually arrived at an internal balcony overlooking a lofty living room. As she approached the edge she began to hear moans and grunts together with the clapping.

Eyes opened wide as Masha suddenly realized what that sound was. Her friends were getting busy here, weren't they? No wonder they didn't hear the bell! Masha came to America for fun, but she was beginning to think she had seriously underestimated what Yara and Mara had in mind.

She approached the balcony eagerly and looked down to the living room where the noises were coming from. What she saw was beyond anything she could have expected. The smile faded from Masha's face, replaced by confusion and a tint of disgust.

The room had once been a very well decorated living room from a high middle-class house. But right now it was a complete mess as if some kind of battle had taken place here. One of the couches was turned over, pieces of clothing were lying all over the place, the central carpet was mashed up at a corner, a couple of standing lamps were knocked over, lying on the floor.

But more curiously than all of the mess, it seemed like everything was at least partially wet. Even the ceiling fan had some strange goo drooling from it as it spun slowly. Several areas were covered by huge pools of what seemed like thick, white yogurt.

The brown leather on the sofa could barely be seen anymore, covered in white cream. Single streaks of the white goo also adorned the ground and the walls in long streaks, as if some kind of hose had sprayed them. The walls and even the glass doors leading to the pool in the backyard had huge stains of the same substance.

Right in the middle of that gooey chaos was a woman. She had her back to the balcony and was bending over someone else. The first thing Masha saw was her huge, round ass. Those cheeks were impossible to miss, unlike anything she had ever seen. Two massive mountains of flesh sitting on top of wide, breeder-like hips, wobbling with her movements. They seemed to have a life of their own as they shook and clapped against each other, creating the noise she had heard before.

The woman's thighs were spread, her feet firmly planted apart on the ground. Her legs were thick and round, perfectly shaped to match her wide hips and massive ass. But the odd element was the huge pair of testicles hanging between her thighs. It looked as if two watermelons had been put inside a skin bag, stretching it down past her knees with their weight and swinging back and forth.

The "woman" was thrusting her hips with raw determination, practically nailing her partner to the floor. Masha recognized Bobbie in that compromising position underneath the huge-ass-woman. Bobbie had her face on the ground, her ass lifted in the air and her back bent. She was partially drowning on a pool of the white fluids, face down and ass up, with her hands firmly planted on the floor trying to stay in place as her black ass got smashed from above.

The woman pounding Bobbie placed one foot on top of her face, aggressively thrusting and grunting. Masha had never seen someone fuck with such violence and desire. The woman pulled her hips back in such wide movements that her cock would have certainly flopped out of Bobbie's ass by now. The fact that it didn't spoke volumes about the size of her member.

It was hard to tell if Bobbie was enjoying the ruthless fucking she received. Her eyes were rolled back, her breathing caused bubbles to form and pop on the pool of fluids as she grunted and moaned. She didn't seem to be in pain, more like she was possessed or something. Bobbie's belly seemed extremely swollen, was she pregnant? Her torso was swelling to the sides and her bellybutton was touching the floor even though her ass was lifted!

Only later Masha realized that behind the flipped over couch, Mara and Yara were lying together. Both completely drenched in white cream, their bodies merging with the couch and each other. They seemed to have extremely swollen bellies too, waking up from a nap and looking around.

Masha placed her hands over her mouth in disbelief, she shook her head, her mind denying the reality before her eyes as she took a couple of steps back, "Oh no... Yara, Mara, Bobbie!" She let a little whimper escape. The woman pounding on her friend suddenly stopped. She stood up straight and turned her upper body to look over her shoulder.

She must have been in her thirties or forties, light brown hair and a beautiful face. But what should be the white part of her eyeballs was black, tainted. Her yellow irises sat in the middle of that darkness, shining bright. She had some sort of very dark eyeshadow all around her face and a wicked smile. Last, the woman had a pair of black horns protruding from the top of her head and coiling on the sides, "Oh, you must be the European friend, I'm Margaret."

Just like that, the "creature" casually introduced herself, Masha turned around to run. But she bumped into something soft. No, it was someone soft. Masha fell on her ass and looked up. Her view was almost entirely dominated by two huge erect cocks bigger than her arms. They were dripping with fresh cum, completely covered in it. Underneath the pair of cocks was a ballsack that easily outsized the other woman's, and that was saying a lot. Masha could even see the testicles slowly shift inside, visibly moving in that scrotum.

More surprisingly, those two throbbing cocks were attached to a beautiful blonde girl with a perfectly toned body, muscled thighs, juicy breasts, and a beautiful smile. But similar to the other woman, her eyes were also black and her yellow irises were shining bright at the center.

Masha lifted her hand from the floor and realized her fingers were covered in sticky cum, she was sitting on a small pool of it. Her breathing began to accelerate, her body warming up slowly.

"Hmm, we have some fresh meat, mom!" Vanessa said as she stared down at Masha and licked her lips. Her twin cocks twitched with excitement.

-----------------------------------------

"Ahhh... and here I thought sex couldn't be any better! These girls are delicious! This is so fucking good!" Vanessa moaned a few feet away from Margaret, near the sofa. She was fucking what looked like a pile of pussy. With their bellies down, the two redhead twins Yara and Mara were on top of each other. Their legs were spread, holes gaping and leaking cum. Mara fucked Yara in missionary style, that position left her own pussy and asshole fully exposed.

Vanessa was standing, knees flexed as she kept her lower cock inside Mara's asshole, thrusting back and forth. Her ball sack swung with her thrusts and spanked both Mara and Yara's dangling scrotums. On top of the two twins and already naked, Masha lied on her back. The Russian girl struggled to process the feeling of Vanessa's massive upper cock buried in her womb. She was almost lifted off of Mara's back each time Vanessa pushed forward and plunged her cock inside. If it wasn't for Vanessa's firm hands holding Masha in place, she would have slid off long ago.

With her legs wide open, it seemed like Vanessa sat on an imaginary chair. A position that would exhaust the thigh and ass muscles of anyone who kept it for a couple of minutes didn't seem to phase the muscular double-dick vassal in the least. As she pounded Mara's asshole and Masha's pussy without restraint or interval, her cunt dripped juices on the floor and her scrotum dangled like a huge pendulum, so huge it practically filled all of the space between her thighs, occasionally brushing softly on the wet floor. Vanessa's ass cheeks clapped together, clasping to push her hips forward with powerful thrusts. She could do this all day and she knew it.

Mara was so bloated with Vanessa's and her sister's cum that almost any movement would cause cum to beautifully squirt out of her cunt, the only hole that wasn't plugged by anything at the moment. As Vanessa plunged her cock into her asshole and claimed the room inside her torso, Mara pounded harder into her sister underneath. Masha screamed, caressing the bulge on her belly, feeling her womb violated. The Russian woman wasn't as exhausted or drained as the others, she moved more, cupped her tits, and trembled as she felt Vanessa's massive cock touch all the right spots.

Despite the odd circumstances of their encounter, Masha already regarded Vanessa as the best sexual partner she ever had. The pleasure was overwhelming her from the moment Vanessa's cock touched her. But she realized that was nothing until the very moment when Vanessa's cock erupted inside her. Masha gasped in surprise, her body spasming as the sheer power of the gush of cum inside her womb made her feel as if someone had punched her gut. Her belly began to expand as the jets of cum blasted the inner walls of her womb.

There were a couple of seconds of no gushing, a long interval. Masha was fooled into believing Vanessa was finally done with her orgasm, only to be proven wrong as another blast flooded her womb completely, this last jet seeming even more powerful than the ones before it.

Masha cried and screamed in a mix of desperation and ecstasy as her womb was forced to expand rapidly. In mere seconds she endured the growth that pregnant women took months to achieve. Never before she had felt physical pleasure when a man came inside her. She didn't even notice when they did. But with Vanessa's load being measured in gallons, each jet she shot in her pussy was like having the best vibrator inside, and it made its own lubricant. Masha felt her swollen abdomen uncontrollably spasm, her belly button protrude outwards as she came again, one climax lining up behind the next. Her cunt sprayed juices all over Vanessa's cock and abdomen, squirting obscenely from the violation it endured.

Vanessa let out a satisfied laugh, tossing her head back and unloading everything inside both Masha and Mara. She already heard the gurgling noises from Mara as she trembled, cum going through her digestive tract and causing her to vomit all over her sister on the floor. Vanessa's cunt thoroughly washed the floor behind her with squirting juices throughout her one-minute-long orgasm, adding to the wet mess that was the living room. She fed on Masha's orgasmic energy and laughed between her moans and grunts of delight.

Realizing the warmth and growth, Masha cupped her own swelling breasts. They grew before her eyes, her nipples felt like they were about to explode. And the did as milk spurted out of them in thick streams, raining all over Masha's body. It was as if Vanessa's cum was being pumped into Masha and shooting out of her tits. Laughing in ecstasy and disbelief, Masha allowed her head to fall back, she opened her mouth and rolled her eyes, tasting her own milk as it rained all over her face.

At the center of the room, Margaret let out a guttural scream, her body trembling from head to toe. She cupped her massive tits and felt her milk spray in every direction. Her tongue stuck out of her mouth in an expression of pure ecstasy as she pumped yet another massive load inside Bobbie's asshole. "Ahhh fuck yes! You're such a good cum-dumpster, Bobbie! Take it! Take my load... hmmm". Margaret stopped talking as she pulled one of her nipples up into her mouth and rolled her eyes drinking the stream of white.

The black woman on the ground gurgled loudly as her belly swelled even further and a torrent of cum began to pour out of her mouth, joining the ever-growing pool on the ground. She was uncertain how many times she had been injected with Margaret's massive loads of cum, she lost count at seven the first time she had fainted hours ago. Bobbie thought Margaret couldn't possibly cum that much again, but she had been proven wrong time and time again.

As the blue energy floated up and engulfed Margaret she opened her mouth and sucked it eagerly. She felt her entire body tingle with an indescribable sensation, her balls visibly gained weight, even though she was still cumming. The sheer pressure from Margaret's cum shots finally caused Bobbie to slide away on the slippery floor. Margaret's cock flopped out of her asshole. The scene looked like a probe was being removed from inside Bobbie. Her asshole walls clenched tightly to Margaret's cock, causing them to be turned inside out. A pink tube of flesh erupted between Bobbie's ass cheeks as she was launched forward. The prolapsing asshole spurted jets of cum all over Bobbie's ass, back, and the floor. It wiggled in every direction with the pressure of the gushing cum.

Margaret grabbed her cock with both hands and stroked it, thrusting her hips in the air against her gripping hands. She trembled and laughed in ecstasy. Her arms pressed the sides of her massive tits and directed the gushing milk from her nipples to the front, showering Bobbie. "Ahhh FUCK! I can't stop! I never wanna stop! GAAAH! Need to cum! FUUUCK!"

The businesswoman shivered as her orgasm came to an end after over half a minute of pure bliss. Yet, her cock showed no signs of exhaustion, fully erect. Taking a couple of steps forward and approaching Bobbie she took a moment to admire her work. Bobbie lied on her distended belly, ass up in the air, the prolapsing gaping hole leaking all over, utterly destroyed. But none of that stopped Margaret from turning her partner over, exposing her massively swollen belly. Bobbie looked almost unconscious, leaking torrents of cum from her gaping pussy, asshole, and her mouth, "You're not passing out again, are you, Bobbie? Come on, you just woke up from the last one!"

Bobbie shifted between moaning and vomiting cum, her hands caressing her huge belly. She couldn't even see Margaret, her view was obstructed by her distended torso, stretching her chocolate skin. She felt spasms all over her body as her tits swelled visibly, her ass gained some extra padding too. Margaret didn't seem to care about the transformations in the least now. After all, she had been pumping cum and transforming Bobbie all day.

Bobbie had grown significantly from her transformations. Having lost her initially athletic build, her hips had widened immensely. Her ass cheeks, as well as her thighs, had grown to match it all. Yet, her waist remained thin, if not for the gallons of Margaret's cum inside her torso. Bobbie's tits had developed into a nice handful, but not nearly as much as her ass and hips. No one would ever dare to say that Bobbie had a small ass now. She seemed to be actively trying to reach Margaret's levels below the waist. While she was not quite there yet, she could already put any big ass pornstar to shame.

"Come on, Bobbie dear, stay with me! You're just tired because you have too much cum inside you, yes? Here, let me help," Margaret spoke as she lifted one foot and placed it on Bobbie's massive round belly, she added only a bit of pressure, letting the weight of her leg be enough. Cum immediately shot out of Bobbie's pussy and asshole, she gurgled even more on cum as it erupted from her mouth and all over her face.

Kristanna
Kristanna
454 Followers