The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Periodically pulling the weight from her leg, Margaret rhythmically stepped on and off of Bobbie's belly, pumping the cum out of her holes. Surprisingly, she began to see more of the blue energy emanating from Bobbie as she trembled on the ground. "Oh! Look at that! You're cumming from this! It feels good, doesn't it?" Margaret said as she inhaled the energy, her cock surging with renewed power, veins bulging all over it.

With the corner of her eyes, Vanessa saw what Margaret was doing in the middle of the room. While Masha dealt with the gallons of cum just poured in her womb, Vanessa took a small break to talk to her mother, "She is gonna pass out again, mom. Last time you waited almost two hours for her to wake up. Give her a break and come fuck the new girl with me, she is an incredible squirter!" Vanessa suggested as she thrust her twin cocks.

Margaret let out a frustrated sigh, she refused to move away from Bobbie, "It's ok, I think she will be fine. Won't you Bobbie, dear? I helped you take out some of the cum, so you don't have to worry!" Margaret knelt in front of Bobbie, grabbed her thighs pulling her closer, and plunged her cock in her gaping cunt with a grunt. She reached forward and over Bobbie's bulging belly, placing her hands behind her shoulder and lifting her from the ground.

With impressive back strength, Margaret was able to stand while holding Bobbie's cum-bloated body against hers. She pressed her tits on her swollen belly and supported the dark-skinned woman on her pelvis, cock fully buried in her womb. One of Margaret's hands held Bobbie's back, the other grabbed her round ass.

Slowly Margaret began to bounce Bobbie on top of her cock, legs flexing as she thrust her hips in unison with the bouncing. Bobbie's head and arms fell back, she was barely conscious, moaning and coughing cum like a leaking dummy. She arched her back, leaning on Margaret's strong arm. Despite having some help getting rid of a lot of the jizz inside her, she was by no means empty.

Each time Margaret thrust her cock inside, cum spurted out of Bobbie's mouth and nose and slid down over her eyes and forehead, drenching her dark hair. She struggled to breathe, her throat clogged by thick spunk. Between her huge ass cheeks, an exposed and gapping tube of flesh that had once been Bobbie's asshole sprayed cum on the floor when Margaret bottomed out inside her pussy.

None of that seemed to deter Margaret as she plowed Bobbie's pussy and grunted like an animal in heat, "Ahh fuck... so good. I feel your cervix Bobbie, it's like a ring that I fuck inside your pussy. A tight hole inside another tight hole... hmm! I can see why Kristanna loves this so much! You feel it too, don't you?"

There was no answer, just gurgling, Bobbie couldn't even think, let alone answer a question. The lack of oxygen only enhanced her pleasure, her mind was soaked in pure cum. She couldn't believe how Margaret could have kept going for so long. They had started fucking a couple of hours after lunch and now it was dark outside! Bobbie had fainted from exhaustion twice. Each time she woke up Margaret was right there on top of her, ready for more.

Flexing her knees slightly, Margaret hugged Bobbie, bringing her between her soft tits and hammering her hips. She simply couldn't get enough of that womb. The bumpy texture of cellulitis was visible on Margaret's gigantic ass as she summoned all of her muscles and clenched her cheeks together so she could thrust harder into Bobbie. Margaret's ball sack and tits were covered in visible veins, bursting with milk and cum. Her scrotum swung like a pendulum and smashed on Bobbie's fat ass.

Sliding one of her arms up Margaret supported Bobbie's head and lifted it. She immediately sealed her lips around the girl's in a passionate kiss, drinking all the cum that Bobbie spat with each thrust. Bobbie felt as if she was floating, stuck in an orgasmic loop. She came yet again, and Margaret did not hesitate to bask into that energy.

Empowered by her feeding, Margaret thrust even faster, something that she thought was impossible just a second ago. She couldn't stop her hips to save her life. The sensations from feeding were washing over her mind, causing her to cum yet again. Convulsing, Margaret struggled to keep her hold on Bobbie. She stumbled for a moment, her legs were wobbling, her arms trembling as she clenched desperately to the black girl. The two milk sprinklers that were her teats sprayed the floor to each side as she convulsed. Constant streams of white milk washed all over the living room while her abundant flesh shook violently with her spasms.

Overtaken by her orgasm, Margaret broke the kiss tossing her head back and rolling her eyes. The businesswoman lost track of her surroundings, wearing Bobbie like a condom and cumming without interval. She moaned like an animal in heat, possessed by a force beyond her control. Margaret tasted the cum she had just drunk from Bobbie's mouth as she felt the beautiful and warm belly inflate further, pushing against her torso. Margaret's yellow irises were glowing with unprecedented power. She couldn't contain the visceral screams of joy and delight as she released a tidal wave of cum inside Bobbie. As she screamed, there was a lower layer added to Margaret's voice, as if there were two of her speaking at the same time.

Margaret's fingers sunk deeper into Bobbie's flesh, nails almost pierced through her skin, turning into black claws. Margaret's profane and layered screams were joined by loud noises of fluids showering on the floor and splashing everywhere. She lost her sense of self, sinking into a primitive frenzy. There was no Bobbie anymore, only a cum dumpster for her erupting cock. Margaret felt herself getting slightly taller, her ass cheeks swelling even further and her hips widening.

Almost a minute later, Bobbie was launched forward by a powerful cumshot that seemed to end Margaret's climax. The girl fell unconscious, leaking cum from every possible hole and convulsing. Margaret looked down to see her cock had grown to be at least twenty inches and much thicker. Her balls had grown to match, approaching Vanessa's in size.

Margaret's forked tongue danced all over her hips as she smiled, closing her eyes, drunk in the power she felt coursing through her. She raised a hand to adjust her hair and was reminded of her horns, surprised also by her new claws. But she didn't dwell much into them.

"I guess you were right, dear," Margaret spoke, turning to Vanessa, her voice was back to normal, "Bobbie fainted again. Can you share one of yours with mommy?"

Vanessa laughed without ever stopping her thrusts, "Of course, mom! I have three! Come here!" Their laughter echoed throughout the house. They knew no one could hear their moans or their screams. No one.

-----------------------------------------

Throughout the day Margareth had come to find out that her favorite position to fuck someone's asshole was from behind, while they had their face down and ass up. It allowed for her cock to just plunge into their torso entirely, poking outwards underneath. And when she came there was plenty of room for their belly to expand. The angle also helped the cum pass right through them and pour through the mouth, which allowed her to cum more times before they were fully bloated. Not that being fully bloated would stop Margareth from fucking anyone. But she got more pleasure out of them, and more energy, if they didn't feel like they were going to burst after a couple of loads.

So that was exactly the position she chose to fuck Masha. She was tired from Bobbie always being launched away when she came, so she placed Masha between her and the glass wall. Facedown, ass exposed and ready to be conquered. Margaret bent over Masha with her cock lodged into the Russian's asshole. She placed her palms on the glass wall in front of her, gaining the perfect leverage. With her legs spread Margaret thrust her hips, shoving her cock down into Masha, feeling her gigantic ass cheeks wobble and shake behind her. Her ball sack slapped against Masha's thighs heavily.

Vanessa stood behind her mother, capitalizing on her revealing position. She had her lower cock lifting Margaret's scrotum, stuck between those two massive watermelons that were her balls. It went past her and plunged right into Masha's cunt. As Margaret thrust into Masha, Vanessa felt her mother's giant ball sack sliding over her cock. Vanessa loved the weight of her mother's balls on top of her cock. She could fuck Margaret's balls and feel the warm embrace of Masha's pussy at the same time.

Pressing Margaret's ass cheeks together, Vanessa hot-dogged her upper cock between her mother's massive ass cheeks. She moaned and licked her lips in anticipation, playing with Margaret's ass, groping, slapping and shaking it. She took her time to admire those massive mountains of flesh.

Masha's face rested on the floor, she rolled her blue eyes in ecstasy while trying to cup her tits, but they were smashed on the ground, squeezed by her weight. Her nipples pointed outwards, leaking milk all over the floor. She felt constant movement in her bowels as both her asshole and cunt were simultaneously violated by mother and daughter. Cum slooshed inside her from the previous cum-flooding she had received. Masha's own pussy juices occasionally squirted all over Vanessa's invading cock as she spasmed and moaned.

"More cum... you have more, right? You can give more?" Masha begged with her Russian accent, her face pushed against the floor and the glass wall. She was owned, completely conquered by cock. Nothing but rivers of cum could satisfy her now, and only Vanessa and Margaret could provide that kind of endless stream of jizz. Margaret and Vanessa only laughed. "You heard the woman, she wants more. Can I go in the driver's seat, mom?" Vanessa asked, rubbing her cock head against Margaret's pussy. The businesswoman looked over her shoulder, her demonic eyes locked onto her daughter's as she nodded with a smile, "Take it away, my dear."

Vanessa pushed her upper cock against Margaret's wet pussy lips and thrust forward, plunging it in. Taking a couple of steps forward Vanessa mounted her mother and Masha at the same time. She embraced Margaret's torso, grabbing onto her huge nipples with her hands and making sure she buried herself completely into Margaret's womb. Vanessa's muscled thighs were spread open, her feet firmly planted on the ground as she began thrusting.

Margaret and Vanessa formed a train of pleasure as Vanessa practically buried herself between Margaret's massive ass cheeks, plunging her twin cocks inside. Margaret in turn pushed her hips forward and buried her cock into Masha, who felt both mother and daughter's cocks invade her holes and push her organs apart. Vanessa's swollen ball sack smashed against the back of Margaret's scrotum, launching it forward to slap the back of Masha's thighs.

They must have been fucking into that position for over ten minutes. Vanessa just couldn't stop to save her life, pounding like a tireless machine. Masha had already lost count of how many orgasms she had. It felt like they blended into each other, causing her cunt to squirt juices without interval ll over Vanessa's cock in her cunt.

Margaret was the first to cum, her huge nipples blasted milk on top of Masha and the glass in front of her. She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out in an obscene expression of pure bliss as she emptied her balls into Masha's asshole.

"GAAAHH! Fuck! That's it! That's what I need! FLOOD ME! USE ME!" Masha trailed off screaming several obscenities in her mother language as she trembled and convulsed on the ground. In just a few seconds her voice turned into wet gurgles as she began to vomit Margaret's cum all over the floor. She drowned in the sea of white spunk that poured out of her mouth. Her mind was barely able to comprehend such a violation. How was it possible that while she was struggling to breathe she still wanted more?

When Vanessa came the flood of cum that was pouring out of Masha's mouth just increased, shooting out of her nose too and gaining power as the fluids fought for space inside her bloated body. Masha lifted her head and tried to use her arms to push her torso up, but the involuntary vomit reflexes overwhelmed her. With her blue eyes wide open Masha let out a guttural "Uuughh" scream and a jet of cum splashed the glass in front of her. It almost cracked as the splashing jet continued for a full five seconds before it stopped, only to be followed by another one. Masha's head fell to the ground once again and kept adding jizz to the pool of under her face.

Margaret laughed maniacally looking down at her torso swelling rapidly as her daughter's unrestrained load invaded her being. Within less than thirty seconds her laughter was interrupted by a sudden burp, then another. They grew more frequently until Margaret closed her mouth, trying to contain the surging load into her mouth and failing. Cum began to pour out of her nose, then eventually her mouth was forced open as a jet of cum blasted onto the glass in front of her. Despite the discomfort of having her digestive tract filled with Vanessa's cum, it still looked like Margaret was laughing under her puking noises and involuntary spasms.

Masha never thought that being trapped under two colossal dicks, balls sacks and a sea of cum would make her feel at home, but it did. As if all her life she had been missing out on something that had just now been gifted to her. A part of her mind she didn't know, feelings she never thought possible. Like a blind person that is finally able to see, something snapped inside her, something she could not go back from. She could bask into this feeling forever.

As the hours passed her belly swelled so heavily it touched the ground underneath her. It felt like she was lying atop a huge cushion. The Russian woman didn't even register when mother and daughter were finally satisfied. She barely noticed when they finally pulled out their cocks. Masha was so full of cum she had a constant feeling of being utterly stretched beyond reason. The overwhelming sensations of her bloated cunt, asshole, and insides sent her in a sequence of multiple orgasms.

As her cunt squirt its juices several feet away, the involuntary spasms also caused cum to fly out of her gaping holes. Masha's cervix was visible, sitting by the door of her gaping pussy as it poured cum like a fountain. Her asshole was prolapsed, joining her cunt in the constant flow of the thick, white yogurt. Slowly Masha drifted out of consciousness, her body exhausted as she was still moaning and smiling in ultimate satisfaction and joy.

----------------------------------------

Filip walked into Ms. Kasai's quarters, something he rarely did in all these years working as her secretary. If she called him here it had to be important, or she was so busy with something she could not afford to leave. He was nervous, overthinking the possibilities. He knew that if he had lost his job he would already be out by now, she wouldn't bother talking to him. So what could be so important for his mistress to summon him here?

When the elevator door opened and he opened the door into her office all worries were purged by what he saw on the huge screen by the main wall. A pale woman was naked, shamelessly displaying her "Assets". He knew the woman from Ms. Kasai's events, she was an exotic dancer called Veronica. In the video, she was performing in a cam-girl show, stroking her... huge cock? That thing had to be at least twelve inches long! With heavy balls the size of apples hanging in her pale ball sack. She moaned as she stroke it, showing it to the camera in a close-up. Precum flowing from the tip and making a sticky mess on her hand. The tips were flowing in constantly on the website interface. Her audience was loving the performance.

Sorcha heard the door behind her and looked over her shoulder to see her assistant Filip walk in and stop to stare at the screen, "What took you so long, Filip? I need a status on the Gregsons and their nun, now." She said directly, pretending there was nothing on the video as she muted the annoying sound of the constant tips as well as Veronica's moans.

"Ahh... Yes, status uuhh... Last I saw them was a few days ago before they had some kind of breaking and entering at their home. The police are investigating it, and they are not staying home. I searched all hotels, friends' homes, every place they could be and I can't find anything. They stopped ordering goods from the store's site. I have someone constantly watching their house in case they return, but no idea where they are... I'm sorry but was Veronica trans all the time?"Filip asked honestly pointing at Veronica on the screen.

Sorcha smiled and shook her head, "No she wasn't. She was as much a female as I am, until the event at the club by road thirty-five to North Jefferson last week. Now she is... well, you can see what she has between her legs, she is not exactly hiding it. She is making bank on her website. Her channel grew exponentially in the past few days due to her new... anatomy."

As Sorcha explained Filip watched mesmerized. Veronica lifted her balls in the video showing her juicy pussy lips. Filip was even more confused, she had both? He could barely contain the arousal down his pants, "How is this possible?" he whispered unconsciously. Sorcha nodded, understanding perfectly where he came from. "I've been asking myself this question for the entire past week, believe me. She isn't the only one either. After that party, I have around twenty-eight people calling me. They tell me about how they are happy with their new bodies right before asking if "the nun" will be in any of my next events. They are telling their friends too, who all want to take part next time."

Sorcha stood up, she grabbed her coat and began wearing it as she spoke, "They reported all kinds of changes they went through. Some not only grew new genitalia as you see in the video but also experienced drastic size changes. The men gained muscles they never had or lost weight or both. Their penises enlarged significantly too. Women went through similar growth spurts, but also experiencing changes on their breasts and buttocks, some even grew taller and gained male organs as you see here.

"Some kind of... genetic change? This is fascinating." Filip said without ever stopping watching Veronica on the video.

Sorcha shrugged, science didn't have an explanation for this, not yet at least. "That's not even the greatest part. In addition to these sex-related changes, some of the customers are saying they are healed from genetic skin conditions they had all their lives, they have become overall more beautiful and healthier than ever. Wrinkles gone from their skins, scars disappeared. They sent me pictures too, I know these people and it's all true. You understand now how vital it is that we keep track of the Gregsons and that nun they brought in? We found the holy-grail here, Filip! If I can sell this, if we can make this work, I will be the most powerful woman in this entire fucking country! And you will be right next to me!"

Filip certainly understood. Hell, he wanted some of those changes for himself! As he nodded, Sorcha walked past him and into the elevator he had come from, "Let's go, we will look for them together, I want to be personally involved in this." The assistant turned around and followed his mistress into the elevator.