The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Initially, Kristanna just felt lucky to be alive after that, she was lucky to have beaten that tentacle beast even with a stab wound. That was exactly why Kristanna was training hard. After all, if that was possible to have survived that predicament by an act of fate or sheer will, then it begged the question of how much more Kristanna could accomplish if she knew what she was doing.

As such, under the shelter of Helen's remote farm, Kristanna realized that if she had any hope of standing up to those who would do her harm she needed to begin gaining real knowledge of the supernatural. She had always known she was not of this world. The life that humans would call normal was nothing but a distant dream, since before she ever learned of her demonic origins. It stood to reason that living in the human world, indulging in her pleasures indefinitely, and improvising when needed wouldn't work anymore. Kristanna had just been on the brink of dying, once was enough. She promised herself that ignorance of the world or herself would never take her to death's door again.

Helen and her experiences with the occult were fundamental partners in Kristanna's search for answers. During the day, the barn became a training ground for Kristanna, with all kinds of improvised apparatus for her to practice her telekinesis power, with Helen assisting and guiding as best as she could. In the evenings, they researched books about demonology at the main house, finding all information they could about Kristanna's origins as a Cambion, the hellish dimension, her place in the universe as well as the extent of her powers.

The first subject they had researched was the "Sigil of Lilith", which had been conveniently identified by Orgorath, the pit lord, before his demise. The womb-shaped symbol that burned bright at the front part of Kristanna's ball sack at the peak of her arousal turned out to be rarer than previously assumed. The Sigil was a gift, granted by Lilith herself to the demons most loyal to her. That is to say, the most corrupting and soulless succubi to ever exist.

The mere thought that even one of those demons could ever escape the hellish domains and come to the realm of men was regarded as almost apocalyptic in all of the inscriptions they had found so far. And yet they knew it had already happened at least once, roughly twenty years ago. They knew that because the only way Kristanna could possess the Sigil of Lilith was if a demon bearing such a gift impregnated Kristanna's human mother and passed on the Sigil to the next generation.

Accounts from demonologists suggested that only one demon in each lineage could bear the Sigil at a given time. So Kristanna's demonic progenitor had been selfless enough to pass it on and lose it forever to the benefit of their Cambion daughter.

The Sigil was so rare and powerful because it allowed the Succubus that bears it to draw energy from a place called "The Well of Eternal Lust". Supposedly an area in hell, this well contains the souls of billions of people who, throughout the history of the world, have died due to their carnal desires. Mainly, anyone who served a succubus to the point of losing themselves completely. Or even those who have committed unforgivable acts of depravity in the name of desire and lust. The Sigil acted as a temporary bridge, granting almost unlimited power to the bearer for a short amount of time.

So at least now Kristanna knew how she claimed victory over Orgorath. She understood how she could cum for hours on end, covering the floors and walls of an entire club in her emissions. She thought she was getting energy from the people around her, and she was, but even after they were exhausted she kept going. Now it all made sense.

Bearing such a powerful hallmark did not come without a cost, however. The tomes that Helen found specifically said that the Sigil could only be used in short bursts or the bearer risked reversing the flow and losing their essence to The Well. Not to mention that bearing the Sigil put a target on one's back. All the readings indicated that hereditary transfer wasn't the only way to pass the Sigil to another.

In a truly chaotic fashion, when Lilith granted her Sigils she allowed for those who managed to defeat and drain the essence of the bearers to steal it for themselves. As such, bearers of the Sigil were not only hunted by all the natural enemies of demons, but also by other demons who sought to obtain such extraordinary power.

Over the last few days, Kristanna had learned the true cost of power. The Sigil made her unique, special, powerful. But it also held her accountable, responsible for things she could not have imagined. And now that she was aware, she knew that in order to survive she would have to rise to the task. It was either that or waiting for someone powerful enough to come and take the Sigil at the cost of her life. Yes, she had been granted the Sigil without cost at birth. But now the payment was due.

As she learned all that she also made sure Helen got her dose of precum twice a day, to keep her docile, eager, and most of all, horny. She made the witch work hard to earn her trust, teasing her in ways only a demon could think of. Even now, as Kristanna practiced at the barn, Helen's pussy was drenched with juices from watching the demoness's generous silhouette and her massive two-feet long, erect cock. Kristanna never wore clothes while training, they just got in the way as engaging her powers caused her cock to reach full mast in a matter of seconds.

The witch shook her head once more, sending away the lustful daydreaming about Kristanna. She tried to focus on the demoness' performance, looking at the three stacks of hay floating in the air, rising slowly in unison inside the barn. Soon one of them began to tremble, it shook enough that it bumped onto the next. Kristanna tried to course-correct but ended up making things worse.

With an angry grunt from the demoness, the haystacks smashed into each other and fell to the ground destroyed. Kristanna massaged her temples in frustration, mumbling cursing words under her breath as she failed the control exercise once more, "This fucking thing is impossible!" She spat out in anger, screaming at Helen who mostly tried to avoid staring at the demoness swinging cock and her naked body.

"Kris, your powers have come such a long way from lifting mere pebbles and empty beer cans at the glades. You were just lifting haystacks that weigh roughly one-hundred pounds each. You're making progress, ok? You have to give yourself some time!"

Kristanna shook her head as she paced around, "I don't have time! It's the only thing I don't have! Either those hunters or your sister will find us and I need to be ready! I don't see how barely lifting haystacks is gonna help me. I need to have speed, control. I have to be able to fight!"

Helen seemed uncomfortable, she bit the knuckles on her fist as if she wanted to say something, but held back. Perceptive as she was, Kristanna could tell the witch was holding back. "What is it? You wanna tell me something? Do you think I'm wrong? Go ahead and say it already!"

"It's just that... you grew in power a lot, but I think you've been... distracted. I can tell something is stealing your focus, everything is fine and then there are moments when you just seem to fade away. I saw it just now with these stacks. Will you ever tell me what's really going on? How much more do I have to do for you to start trusting me?"

The demoness let out a sigh, she shook her head, hesitant to speak. She paced around, knowing that there was no way to go around this conversation anymore, "Fuck. You can tell it, can't you? I thought I had it under control. But it seems I don't."

Helen just stared, knowing that Kristanna was about to finally shed some light on the issue, "Since that night in the basement with the... monster your sister summoned, I've been carrying this weight. I know I've defeated it, but I've also absorbed it. That pit lord, it's in me, flooding my mind with the memory of hundreds of tortured souls at every waking moment..."

Helen seemed preoccupied, she didn't exactly know what to do or say, simply paying attention as Kristanna continued, "I've felt this before. Back at the camp, when I absorbed my first soul. It was a security guard, she abducted me and tried to torture me. In self-defense I took her soul, I didn't even know I could do that at the time... Anyway, she was inside me for days, I could hear her voice, until I finally... I don't know, "digested" her, I guess? I don't know the term, but I know I accepted her soul and made it part of me, and it even changed my appearance. I think I have to do the same with Orgorath's essence..."

"And why don't you do it? End this torment." Helen asked, trying to lead Kristanna to a solution.

"Because... I'm scared. I'm afraid of what it will do to me. If I take this in, will I still be me? Or will I turn into some sort of tentacle creature with an eternal hunger for souls? Will I just kill you? And later everyone that comes close to me? That pit lord was in my mind, I could feel how much it hungered. That was all of him, just pure, sadistic hunger for souls! Nothing else! What happens if I absorb the essence of an ancient pit lord completely? Do I turn into that mindless thing he was?"

Helen nodded in understanding. She thought for a moment before answering the demoness, "Well, can't you do it slowly? Like, absorb some of it, see what happens then stop or continue based on how you feel?"

Kristanna shook her head, "I'm constantly struggling just to maintain a calm mind. It's like all of this is banging into my skull, like a bad meal l can't get rid of. I haven't slept properly in days. It's like a dam that is slowly cracking. If I let it run its course I don't think I'll be able to stop it."

Helen opened her eyes wide as an idea illuminated her mind, "What if you use a focus? I read that when a succubus absorbs the essence of someone it's much like casting a spell, the difference is that us witches have to practice our attention and recite incantations to do magic. While you just do it intuitively. For the spells that are harder to master witches use an Arcane Focus. They can be amulets, wands, or crystals. Anything that helps channel the magic. If you use one maybe you can control this process better and do it slowly!"

Kristanna understood what was said, but she had no idea how to go about it. Helen on the other hand was already rushing back into the main house, "Wait here!" She said, running out of the barn. She came back five minutes later holding a translucent crystal the size of her fist. She displayed it to Kristanna with a smile, "Found it! My old focus! Try to use it."

Grabbing the crystal Kristanna let out a sigh, "I guess if I want to get rid of this ticking time-bomb and be able to practice properly I'll have to do this at some point, right?" She said with disappointment in her voice. She wasn't sure of what she was doing, there was no way to be, "So, do I just hold it and... do my thing?"

Helen nodded as she instructed Kristanna, "Yeah, try to imagine your energy flowing through the focus. Use it to balance your powers, like putting brakes on it."

Kristanna nodded and took a deep breath, "Here goes nothing..." She closed her eyes and began to pull down the mental barriers she had built around the essence of Orgorath inside her. As she accepted the energy she felt her muscles tense. Helen could observe the veins bulging under Kristanna's ebony skin, she gritted her teeth and trembled. The witch was so horny she couldn't help but start rubbing herself as she watched.

With a scream, Kristanna opened her eyes, her massive cock surged up and hardened instantly. Her eyes were pure molten light and her horns were shining bright with power. Her lust aura spread around the area, Helen moaned louder, pleasure overwhelming her mind as every inch of her body tingled with desire.

Kristanna felt the focus warming up in her hand, she tried to use it as a central point to the process of absorbing the dormant energy inside her. The translucent stone began to turn purple, darkening by the second, and filling up with energy. The demoness smiled, surprised that Helen's idea was working, "I'm doing it! I'm controlling it!" She said in excitement, not realizing that Helen was too busy rubbing her pussy and nipples to realize.

Suddenly, a crack appeared on the crystal, then another. Kristanna felt the flow become unstable and a third crack emerged. Before she could say anything, the crystal shattered into dozens of pieces that exploded out of Kristanna's hand. She felt her control slipping away and fell on her knees, grunting in pain, and agony. Kristanna used all of her willpower to stop the process of absorbing Orgorath's essence.

Helen realized something was wrong, the lust aura vanished. She noticed the demoness on the floor, she contorted and struggled. Pulling her pants back up, Helen tried to come closer and help, but Kristanna brushed her away easily with one of her strong arms. Several seconds later, Kristanna finally stopped moving. She lied on her side, breathing heavily, her claws sunk on the scratched barn's floor. As she raised her head and sat up, her eyes were back to normal. She looked at Helen and managed to speak between heavy breaths, "Ok... let's not do that again".

"I'm sorry! I thought it would work!" Helen spoke as she tried to comfort Kristanna. The demoness dismissed her apology, "No, I wanted this, not you. We couldn't know if it would work before, but now we know it doesn't. Guess your focus is just not strong enough."

Helen frowned in disappointment as she sadly began to pick up the pieces of the shattered crystal. When she was almost done collecting them she felt a rush of excitement return to her once again. The kind one gets when figuring something out. Kristanna didn't even wait for her to speak, "Please, oh wisest witch in this barn. What other great ideas are you about to suggest now? You will have to forgive my skepticism after I almost had a... who-knows-what on the floor."

Helen was momentarily phased by the demoness' mocking tone but was too eager to be quiet now, "It's not strong enough!" She said with misplaced excitement, to which Kristanna promptly replied, "Yeah, that part seems pretty obvious." Helen shook her head trying to get past her excitement and explain her point, "What I mean is that it worked for a few seconds, right? The logic behind this is correct. A focus will help you, but we just need a better focus, one strong enough to handle this kind of demonic magic!"

"And where can we find one of those?" Kristanna asked with a bored tone, she had run out of patience for demon lore dumps now, which she knew was probably coming. To her surprise, Helen hesitated, "Ummm... I don't know, but I know how to find out! Come with me!" She said as she rushed out of the barn again and into the main house.

For the next hours, Helen was digging through stacks of tomes and old witch diaries, just trying to find something that could be used as a demonic arcane focus. Kristanna just sat back at the sofa with a bag of ice on her forehead. It was as if she had just received a blow to the head, training ended early today. She felt tired and slow.

As Helen went through the books, Kristanna simply used her telekinesis to organize them in neat piles, making it easier for the witch to sort through them. The sun went down, they stopped for Helen's daily dose of precum. But she went right back to the books, determined to find what she was looking for.

Hours passed and the witch found nothing, they were both exhausted, "It's not here, I don't have any books on this." Helen finally admitted in frustration.

"So what now?" Kristanna asked, equally disappointed as she leaned back on the sofa and let her balls hang on the edge. Helen nervously looked around, getting up and pacing for several seconds, "I gotta talk to The Seer, she will know."

Kristanna raised her eyebrows, she felt the weight in Helen's voice, she didn't sound excited about it, "The Seer?"

Helen nodded as she piled up the last books, "Yes, she got that title in our community because she is one of the oldest and specializes in divination, she knows a lot of secrets. But she is not a team player and doesn't pledge her allegiance to any covens. She keeps a low profile and everyone leaves her alone because they are too afraid to do otherwise. But I have no choice. I can't go to my coven now or I will expose us. I can't go to Samantha or get access to her demonology library. I have to go to The Seer."

The demoness nodded, stretching and getting up from her chair to head to bed, "Well, at least there is something we can do. I can help you with that if you want. Give you some backup. We can discuss it tomorrow morning".

Helen immediately replied, almost afraid of what the demoness had suggested, "No! I have to see her alone. They say once you meet her, she will divine your future and always know what you are up to... I don't know if it's a myth or not, but you shouldn't be exposed to this. If you go I am afraid she will see you coming and will avoid meeting us anyway. I have to do this on my own."

There was a visible moment of respect in Kristanna's eyes. She saw a different Helen now, not a pushover, used by her sister, or cuck-held into submission. This Helen had a fire in her eyes, she was serious about this even though she didn't have to. This was Kristanna's problem to solve, but Helen seemed to be willing to risk herself to find an exit, "Alright then, you go alone. It kinda works just fine since I have some people coming. Maybe it's better if you're not here when they arrive."

Helen was taken aback by Kristanna's statement, "Wait, people? You told others where we are?"

The demoness waved the concerns dismissively, "Yes, but I was careful, these are people I trust. I need to feed, you know? Days stuck in this farm, burning energy with the training in that barn. I thought I'd order some food."

The redhead witch swallowed dry, her cheeks getting red, "You could... you could always feed on me, you know?" She had been kept at bay by the demoness for days, always wondering when it would happen, how much more she would have to wait.

Kristanna chuckled in response, "Well, wouldn't you just love that, dear? But as much as you are craving it, feeding on you alone wouldn't be enough for me. I've been burning energy in my training for days now, I need more than a single person to feed on, even if you are a witch."

"Exactly how many people are coming?" Helen asked in surprise, this couldn't have been a good idea. But Kristanna didn't even entertain the question, simply walking away and back to the barn as she laughed, "Stop worrying, I'll make sure we stay away from the main house. The barn has more room anyway. Good night, Helen."

-------------------------------------------

THE FOLLOWING DAY

Four hours driving, four hours of trying to think of a good way to ask the help of The Seer. Helen's mind kept coming up with ideas, opening lines she practiced, plans of escape if she tried to attack her. When she arrived at the tiny village in the middle of nowhere her mind was exhausted, "This is pointless, I'm overthinking."

She parked in front of the address she had for The Seer. As she turned off the engine of the pick-up truck, she looked across the street and saw this old shop. The sign read "Pharmacy", the glass was dusty, displaying samples of items that looked like they were over ten years old, the coloration on the boxes already fading. This place had been opened a long time ago, and maybe at some point this facade was pristine, but now it just looked dated.

The redhead witch closed the truck's door behind her, took a deep breath, and walked towards the entrance. As she pushed the door she heard the bell ringing, informing someone had walked inside. It looked like a normal pharmacy, the medicine on the shelves and all around the place looked modern and functional. The facade sold this place shortly, it was a well-organized pharmacy. She could hear the steps coming from a door leading to the back. From it, the clerk emerged. An elderly black woman, with grey, curly hair and thick glasses.