The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were others in the room, a total of four women, all wearing the same dark robes. With their hoods pulled up to cover their face, they surrounded the edges of the big circle. As Samantha walked in, the last of them finished the circle, pulling the hood over her blonde hair and moving to the edge to kneel, like the others. They placed their palms on their thighs and looked to the floor, their faces invisible under the darkness provided by the hood.

Samantha was the only one who had her hood pulled back. She slowly approached her place at the edge of the circle, completing the even distribution of the five women surrounding it. Samantha looked around, confirming her sisters were ready to begin.

She had managed to lure these young women into witchcraft over the last years, building her own following. It took a lot of work and subterfuge to do this behind the back of her coven. But Samantha knew that when the time came, she would need loyal, and most importantly, ignorant witches to help complete her ambitious plan. No one fully aware of the danger she was about to conjure would have helped her. She had just hoped Helen would be here with her.

But now she had no time to dwell in it. Samantha raised her hands, the women followed her every gesture. They began chanting in Demonic language. As Samantha repeated the verses, the other four followed her in a chorus. They practically whispered the words at first, but with each verse their voices raised. The candles in the room started to flicker, the red paint on the circle began to light up, glowing brighter with each passing second.

When they finished chanting, there was a wind blowing through the entire room. The hooded women looked visibly shaken, even under their hoods, but not Samantha. She knew what was going on, she could feel the power coursing through the cambion blood infused in that paint on the floor. A beam of red light descended from the roof of the apartment onto the floor, illuminating the entirety of the circle. All five women knelt just outside the border, watching in awe as the silhouette of someone began to materialize inside the light.

It took a while for the light to start fading, leaving only the being that had been summoned standing inside. She was magnificent, a seven-feet-tall demoness. Fully naked, she displayed her dark red skin adorned in multiple scarification tattoos. A pair of horns grew out the top of her head, entangling back and upwards as they entwined beautifully. A pair of huge leathery wings softly twitched behind her.

The demoness twisted and looked around, unintentionally displaying her magnificent body. She didn't have normal legs, but three-jointed ones like a horse or a satyr, with hooves in the place of her two feet. They stomped firmly on the floor as she twisted.

The form of her being was beyond perfection. Defined muscles flexed on her powerful thighs as she shifted her weight. Her ass was a marvel to behold, huge and perfectly shaped like a heart. Her breasts jiggled, never losing their impossible perkiness despite each orb being bigger than a basketball. Her nipples erect and pierced by two pieces of silvered metal.

Hanging from her crotch was not one but two equine cocks. They were partially sunk into their sheath, but their flared head was still in view. Fleshy bumps adorned the crown of the wide flare from each of her twin monsters as they glistened, drooling precum from the slit. Underneath the shafts was a massive scrotum, hanging down to the demoness knees, which each testicle being the size of a soccer ball. The black, leathery skin on her sack contrasted with her red skin but matched the color of parts of her wings.

"Well, well. A physical summoning spell! This hasn't happened in a few centuries, I have to say!" The demoness spoke in amusement, her voice sounded doubled, as if a layer with a slightly different pitch was stacked on top of her normal voice.

Samantha trembled at the sight of such a powerful being, but she managed to speak, "Arch-Succubus Akmah of the seventh layer of hell! I know your true name, and with the power bestowed upon me, I command you to be still and do us no harm!"

The demoness laughed loudly, tossing her head back. She then looked at Samantha with an expression of disdain, "You did a good job with this circle, dear. I have to give you that. But even an idiot like you and your cronies here must know that this couldn't possibly last. You've read too much fiction in the books we allow mortals to lay their eyes on. Do you think knowing my name gives you any power over me? We just want you to think that so you will summon us here, moron!"

The demoness paused for a moment, allowing the information to sink in the minds of the witches surrounding her before she continued, "Let's see what happens when the blood in this circle fades! Normally I wouldn't even indulge you with this information, but soon it won't matter! You gave me a chance I have been waiting for in years by summoning me here physically, dear! When I break these shackles, you and your little coven here will become my breeders! And then the rest of this village! Then the world!"

A surge of power emanated from the arch-demoness, but it was contained by the invisible barrier at the edges of the circle. Samantha seemed nervous, thrown off her element by the confidence in the statements she had just heard. She grabbed the spellbook that lied on the floor next to her and began to look through it, getting to one of the many marked pages."Fuck that! I know you will escape at some point, but I may not need this long to complete what I want anyway! We proceed to the next part!" The witch shouted to her colleagues, waiting a few seconds so she could get a confirming nod from them. The women were stunned but managed to get ahold of themselves, enough to confirm they were ready.

Once again, Samantha began chanting verses in Demonic, followed by her peers. Their voices were trembling nervously at first but began to reach a harmony as they continued to chant. Akmah heard their verses and quickly inferred which spell they were casting. She laughed in mockery, "Ha! Consciousness merging? I don't know how you got ahold of this chant, little whore! But your frail mind will break trying to encompass my life in it! The time spam alone is beyond your comprehension!"

Samantha smiled wickedly, she kept chanting, the words changed, and as they progressed. Akmah's expression became more serious as she realized what the spell was, "Stop this madness at once, foolish girl! All that a full-body merge would accomplish is killing us both! Unless you possess the blood of a human with demonic descent!"

Samantha looked into Akmah's eyes and smiled wickedly. Panic settled in the demoness eyes as she realized what was about to happen, "Do not finish that chant, human! All demons will know of this and you will spend your entire existence being hunted by the nine hells!"

The threats fell on empty ears, there was no backing out now. Samantha spoke the last words of the chant and the four women repeated them right after. The wind came to a halt, it was as if time stood still for a moment. Samantha stood up and disrobed, revealing her petite, naked body. Her blue eyes glowed with light, she took a step forward and entered the circle.

Akmah immediately took the opportunity to launch her hand at Samantha's neck. She squeezed it with a smile but got no reaction from the witch who felt no pressure around her neck. Instead, Akmah's hand seemed to be merging to her skin. The arch-demoness tried to pull her arm back but couldn't, instead, she was pulled further in, her body sinking into Samantha's slowly as she struggled to no avail. Energy began to surround them until the swirling light formed an opaque cocoon.

The four women surrounding the circle pulled their hoods up to stare at the beacon of light by the center. It took a few seconds for it to fade away, revealing the being inside.

Her face was the same as Samantha's. The features, skin color, even the same hairstyle, and color. But that witch's formerly petite body was gone, replaced by what could only be described as a six-feet-tall, hyper-voluptuous amazon. She had all of Akmah's attributes in equal proportions, except she was a foot shorter, had normal human legs, and no wings. The scarifications from the arch-demoness were still present, but in the form of black ink tattoos, harmonically distributed under Samantha's breasts and on her lower back to compliment her curves. Her eyes were no longer blue, but instead had a shade of an unnatural purple, glowing bright with elongated pupils like a lizard's.

Samantha looked down at her huge breasts, she saw the sheath at her crotch with the duo of horse cocks, felt the weight of her ball sack, the wetness of her pussy as her juices slid down the inner side of her powerful thighs. She admired her new form, looking at her muscled arms and moving around in awe.

Suddenly, Samantha's eyes turned to the stunned quartet of women that surrounded her. One of them hesitantly spoke, "Samantha? Is it still you in there? How do you feel?"

Samantha smiled wickedly at them as she spoke, licking her lips with a partially forked tongue "Yes, it's me. And I feel... endless hunger!"