The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen was nervous, the words stuck in her mouth as the woman slowly approached. All the sentences she practiced and things she wanted to say racing through her mind at once, but only in her mind, never coming out.

Adjusting her glasses to see the young woman better, the elderly lady stopped, then smiled softly, "You are not here for medicine, are you? Young witch."

"I... no, I am not. How do you know who I am?" Helen tried to clarify, find out the extent of The Seer's powers. But without realizing jumped to conclusions and made a fool out of herself.

"Don't be silly, I have no idea who you are, but I know what you are. After so many years you get an eye for this kind of thing, you know? Recognizing your kind. It's something about the way we dress or walk. I don't know, but I see myself in you more than you can imagine, dear. I am surprised you came alone though, that's bold, it shows character. Unless of course, the purpose of your visit flies in the face of that character."

The black woman sat on a chair behind the counter, she still had a clear view of Helen, "Do you get many visits?" Helen asked, without really knowing why. She was just going with the first thing that came to mind.

The elderly woman leaned back on her chair as she continued calmly, "I can see you are nervous so I will save you the trouble of getting your shit together. There are three reasons people come to visit me. The first one is to complain about something I said, did, or tell me to stay in line. But those witches are usually way older and more powerful than you, no offense, of course. It's just that I usually already know who they are and see them coming, no need to be a diviner to know those political and power-hungry types, am I right?."

The Seer picked up a wooden pipe and began to light it, she had no inhibitions about smoking inside. Helen was confused, she just listened as the woman continued her monologue, "The second reason is that they want help to find or learn about something. A person, a secret, an artifact, a place. And the third is because they want to prove something to their friends, be accepted, pretend to be brave. If you are coming here for the third reason you can sit around for five minutes IN SILENCE, then turn around and leave. Congratulations! You did it! Go brag to your friends that you talked to The Seer and make up whatever bullshit I told you. Now, if it's the second reason, then spill it fast 'cause I ain't got no time to waste in this life. What do you want to know? And most importantly, why do you want to know it?"

"I... I am looking for a specific Arcane Focus. It has to be able to withstand demonic magic."

The Seer raised her eyebrows, "So you want a Demonic Focus? Oh boy, you're gonna have to have a good reason for that one."

"It's because... it's for a friend." That was the best Helen could come up with. She forced a smile as she waited for the likely negative response from The Seer.

Standing back up and taking a long drag from her pipe, the woman paced around as she dwelled in that last statement. She calmly walked out from behind the counter, then began to head towards Helen, stopping mere inches away from her.

She made an effort to lift her head, looking at the taller redhead right in the eyes, "Whatever demon you have gotten in bed with, my child, they are not your friend. I understand you may think that, but that's not how demons think. You see, we live less than a century. I mean, some of us live a bit more, but still, to a demon that's nothing. Do you think you've been in this game for long? You think you know how to play people because some old hag at your coven has taught you? Let me tell you: the school that witch went to was probably founded by a demon. They've been doing that back and forth since before the world was the world, and they will never stop because they don't have to! Besides, why would you put yourself in the middle of a war between the hells and the heavens?"

Helen's heart was racing, she could tell the weight of The Seer's message, how serious she was about it, "But... you don't know my friend. She is not a demon, she is a cambion! She is half human and she is from this world, younger than I am. She is just lost, trying to survive and understand forces way beyond her control. I just... I just wanna help, and we need a Demonic Focus so she can deal with absorbing the essence of a pit lord she killed! She doesn't know anything about the war!"

The silence in the pharmacy was deafening. The Seer kept staring at Helen, never blinking or breaking eye contact. She was trying to see through her, to find the signs of manipulation, deceit. The story was so outlandish she had to be lying about it. But the witch found nothing, "You mean to tell me that your Cambion friend who doesn't even know what she is has killed a Pit Lord? And that's why you need a Demonic Focus?"

Helen just nodded, frozen in place. Putting it that way made the story sound very implausible. She held back tears as she got more and more nervous with the tension in the atmosphere, but she promised herself she wouldn't cry. She would be strong for herself and Kristanna. The Seer took another drag from her pipe, blew out the smoke, and as it lingered in the air she turned around and began walking behind the counter again, "Do you even know what a Demonic Focus is?"

Helen shook her head, pulling from her mind all the information she had ever read about it, "Well... I read some mentions of it, but nothing specific. Sam, my sister, has all the demonology books that talk about them but I never focused too much on them. I know they are powerful and rare, and normally locked away."

"They are kept away because merely being near an unattuned Demonic Focus corrupts the soul! They are not fit to be handled by mortals." The seer interrupted, letting out a frustrated sigh before she continued.

"We are talking about some of the most powerful and dangerous things to have made their way into our world. When a Demonic Focus is found, entire cults dedicate themselves to the worship of it. Usually weak, broken men and women. Guarding their precious artifact with their lives, waiting for their owner to come to claim it so they can become its vassals in the exchange for power and validation. And now you, Helen from the glades of North Jefferson, want to take one for yourself so you can help your friend? Well shit! If that's not the stupidest thing I've heard all year, then I don't know what is! But I have to admit, I like it! I like you, and your freckles, young woman! Unlike that cunt of a sister you have!"

Helen gasped in surprise, The Seer knew who she was! Of course she did, she was The Seer. And she had fallen for the bluff before. Regardless, now it was no time to back down or be intimidated, she needed to keep pushing, "Well... thanks, I guess. If you know about me, then you know that my sister and I had a fallout. She is misguided, power-hungry. I don't recognize her anymore. She tried to kill my friend and took her blood for some kind of ritual. I don't know what she is planning, but my guts just tell me I need to stand by Kristanna!" Helen realized she just spit out a name, she covered her mouth in disbelief.

The Seer smiled, the name wasn't news to her, "I know. What your sister wants is to obtain the knowledge of an immortal demon. She probably already does, at this point, I lost her trail the night you saw the cambion for the last time. Samantha wants to have millennia of accumulated memories, rituals, locations, artifacts, and information on the hellish planes. She took Kristanna's blood because that will allow her to summon a powerful enough demon and steal its knowledge. I knew she was up to no good fifteen years ago when she walked through this same door asking me a bunch of things about demons. I didn't answer her, but I knew she wouldn't stop with me. I never imagined she would go this far, but I have been watching her, and you, for a long time."

"Then you know my intentions are good! Please, I don't know how long it will take for Samantha to find out that Kristanna isn't dead. We need to get her in good shape! She needs that focus!" Helen pleaded, making her case as best as she could.

The Seer nodded a few times, looked around holding her pipe as she pondered, "You know what? You have guts, child! I don't know if it's the fire on that hair of yours or that demon juice you've been getting. But I believe you, and if you want to stop your sister and help her see the error of her ways, then I think it's a win-win for me."

The Seer sat back, a faint smile on her face as she took another drag from her pipe, she coughed as the smoke left her lungs then continued to talk, "Besides, I can't resist causing some chaos in the establishment! So I'll tell you where to find the Demonic Focus, and you make sure you don't let it get to Samantha. I suppose it will be taken by someone sooner or later, I'm willing to put a little faith in that cambion friend of yours. But I will tell you in advance, you're not gonna like knowing where it is."

-----------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM

Hearing the noise of the engine approaching and the horn of the bus honking, Kristanna opened the doors to the barn and walked out. She was wearing her habit, courtesy of the bag that Margaret had prepared for her. Her hair was free and uncovered by her veil, her horns burning brightly over her head. She saw the weathered and old bus from Camp of Blessing coming up the road and parking at a wider section right by the gate.

The door opened with a loud hiss and the driver stepped out. She was a nun, her habit was tight around her big breasts and wide hips. She had a pale complexion and brown eyes. She approached the farm and opened the front gate. Kristanna stood at the crossroads where the path split between the barn and the main house.

The moment the nun saw Kristanna walking down the road to meet her she knelt, "My Angel!" Kristanna just smiled approaching, she placed a hand on the nun's head and caressed it softly, "Sister Beth, it's so good to see you again. Stand up, let me look at you properly."

Beth stood up straight, her head reached Kristanna's shoulders in height, she should be around 5'10" (175cm). The nun had nothing but admiration in her eyes, she couldn't help but jump into a hug, shoving her face on Kristanna's breasts. The demoness smiled hugging the nun back with one arm. She looked over her head towards the bus and saw several girls staring out the window into the farm. Strangely, even though the engine was off, the bus seemed to be shaking slightly, "Start by giving me an update, Sister Beth. How's the Camp?"

"Of course, my Angel. The Camp is doing fine, I've been managing everything now, considering that Mother Grace would raise too many questions from the parents due to her... peculiar looks. She mostly works in the background assisting me. All the money you sent was more than enough to build the necessary facilities so we can care for your children. As you requested, we have been on the lookout for any suspicious activities or intruders, we weren't able to spot anything. On my way here I stopped several times, we went through long stretches of road, no one else for miles. I'm pretty sure we weren't followed."

Kristanna nodded, "Good. And what did you bring me today? I see that bus is packed!"

Beth turned to face the bus and smiled as she explained, "Ah yes! You will have to forgive me for not bringing the original Novices. As you know, they are all heavily pregnant with your offspring, they are in their eighth month now. We didn't want to risk them traveling so far, Sister Denise stayed with them to make sure they are safe and taken care of. I brought you today the newly chosen Novices, some from this year's class! We chose only girls above eighteen, as you instructed. You will have to forgive their inexperience, we are still disciplining them. But they are all very eager to meet and serve you, I can assure!"

The nun turned to the bus and screamed, "You may come out!" The Novices began to step out of the vehicle's door. The bus was almost full, about thirty women came out, wearing white and black habits as designed for Novices, with a lighter white veil over their head. The veil did not conceal their hair completely as the nun's veil, starting at the middle of their heads instead of their forehead, and falling over their hair at the back. They stopped by the road in front of Sister Beth and Kristanna, shily and obediently looking at the ground.

The Novices looked stunning, their bodies, sizes, and features varied vastly, but they were all perfect. Kristanna knew that the nuns had been feeding them their cum, making sure they were transformed and developed into a perfectly depraved version of themselves. In a coordinated move they all knelt before Kristanna, Beth followed them as their voices spoke in a chorus, "We come to serve at your pleasure, my Angel".

Kristanna smiled wickedly, she liked that feeling of power she had over all of them. She enjoyed watching them kneel before her. Her cock twitched under her habit as she imagined the depravities she was about to visit upon every single one of them.

With the calm silence of the countryside, Kristanna could still hear a squeaking noise coming from the bus. She looked over to confirm that it was still shaking in a rhythmic pattern. Kristanna looked at Beth, who promptly anticipated the question that was about to come her way, "Ah yes, you will have to forgive me, Angel. Mother Grace could not wait until we arrived and decided to take a few of the Novices on the bus. Their behavior during the trip warranted... punishment."

Kristanna giggled, she shook her head and looked at the bus, trying to see through the windows, enjoy the show. She could hear the grunts and moans coming from inside, some louder than others. Through the window she saw a few shadows moving at the back of the bus, hands occasionally sliding across the glass.

With a sudden thumping noise, a novice was smashed against the window from inside. She had both hands, one cheek and her tits pressed on the glass, her eyes opened wide with despair. They could see that she was struggling not to be completely pressed against the glass as she was smashed from behind by a much taller figure. The squeaking of the bus suspensions got louder, it was shaking more vigorously.

Suddenly there was a loud grunt, followed by female moans. The window with the novice and the two windows next to her were immediately doused with white goo from inside. The thick mixture fought against gravity, refusing to slide down the glass. Loud, wet noises of fluids being expelled followed as if someone was spraying water with hoses inside the bus. In a matter of seconds, the Novice's cheeks began to puff up, her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She attempted to contain the surge but was unable to as a stream of cum erupted from her nose. Finally, her lips gave in, the pressure caused her to open her mouth, vomiting white all over herself and the window.

The Novice gurgled cum against the glass. Kristanna and the others watching couldn't hear her choking noises, they merely imagined them as she expelled three more streams of cum out of her mouth before the view was fully obstructed by the emissions. The Novice was pulled away from the window, but a second later her entire torso, the tits, and belly were once again smashed against the glass. Kristanna and Beth watched as her belly started to expand in small surges, growing wider and covering more of the window with the passing of time. Her belly button popped out as her gullet inflated.

Cum continued to spray onto the neighboring windows. As the seconds went by and the bodies shifted positions at the back of the bus, more windows were splattered with cum. A full minute later and half of the bus' windows were completely covered in white goo that slowly slid down the glass. The splashing, grunting, and screaming finally came to a halt as everyone just watched in silence. It looked like a cum-bomb had just exploded at the back of the bus.

Thick sperm began to slide out of the bus through the open door. It rolled down the steps, dripping from the edge of the bus and onto the ground. The bus started to squeak and shake. The suspensions at the back raised, while the ones at the front of the bus bent slightly with the weight shift. Squeezing herself out of the bus, Mother Grace emerged carrying two Novices.

She still had her Mother Superior hat, albeit stained with fluids. But she wore nothing else aside from black stockings and long gloves up to her biceps. The absolute juggernaut that was Mother Grace felt the fresh air on her naked skin. She was around 6'10" (205cm) tall, surpassing Kristanna. Her breasts were bigger, her muscled thighs were massive and the ass cheeks behind her were two gigantic mounds of flesh. The curve of her lower spine leading to her ass looked like a shelf. Her gigantic ass cheeks were probably responsible for a third of her weight. And that was saying a lot, because between Mother Grace's thighs was a massive ballsack, hanging past her knees with each testicle being about the size of a beach ball.

The Mother Superior was sporting a duo of giant, corrupted cocks. Apart from their size, they looked normal at first sight. But looking closely revealed that their body and head were adorned with fleshy bumps and spikes as well as carefully positioned ridges to maximize friction. Each one of her cocks was at least twenty-two inches long, almost reaching two feet.

Mother Grace's nipples were the next point of attention. They weren't nipples at all, but instead two huge and hard cocks emerging from her flesh mounds. They weren't as big or deformed as the cocks on her crotch, but nevertheless impressive with at least fifteen inches in length. Kristanna could see the tips dripping white goo constantly.

Impaled on Mother Grace's upper cock was a Novice. She had one demonic cock fully buried inside her womb and clenched to Mother Grace's torso like a monkey, wrapping her legs around the nun's waist and shoving her face in her cleavage. While she engulfed Grace's upper cock with her cunt, the Novice sat on Grace's lower cock, mounting it. The nun's erection held the weight of the Novice easily, aided by the impaling cock inside her.

Over Mother Grace's right shoulder was another novice, the one from the window. She carried her out of the bus with her butt up in the air. Her asshole and pussy were gaping open, leaking cum, her belly bloated. She moaned in bliss, spasming and vomiting cum behind Mother Grace every few seconds as the Mother Superior walked closer to everyone.

"Kristanna, how good to see you again!" She spoke with excitement over the gurgling and splashing noises coming from behind her, completely ignoring the fact she was naked and covered in cum stains, "Forgive me for being late I... I needed to teach these two a proper lesson. I hope you don't mind".

Kristanna shook her head and smiled, "I didn't expect you to be able to control your appetites, Mother Grace, no surprises here. There is nothing to worry about. Besides, there is plenty for all of us, wouldn't you say?"

The Mother Superior felt slightly embarrassed by the statement but quickly brushed it off as she nodded in agreement with the demoness. Kristanna turned around and began walking towards the barn. "Enough small talk. Follow me to the barn, I'm starving!"

--------------------------------------------

SOMEWHERE AT THE GLADES

Samantha walked out into the main room of her apartment, wearing nothing but a black robe that covered her from shoulder to toe. Her living room looked different than it had ever been, all the furniture had been pushed to the walls, leaving a wide space at the center. The dim light was provided by several red and black candles over multiple surfaces. On the wooden floor, a big spell circle was drawn with red paint. The symbols were complex, yet symmetrical. Anyone versed enough in the dark arts would recognize the dead demonic language. Even as Samantha walked out, another woman dressed in the same way still finished the last details on the circle.